Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,241 members, 7,860,542 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:21 PM

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend (62105 Views)

Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by seyz91(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
cheesy
Naijanascam:

I know....... of all the guest houses in Zimbabwe she only choose to frolic in our own Gombe guest house grin grin grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by takimsipho(m): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Avoid broke bitches, especially those ones you think you want to help or uplift their social status. They will marry for the money, and then feel they can do whatever they want with one guy who gives them nothing, except sex. I prefer a woman who has her own money cheating than the one who was picked from the streets but think they are cunning. If caught, they get kicked out with nothing to hold on too

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Ara21(f): 10:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmm. Truly the future is female

See female doing future things.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by omasco922: 10:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Talkoonnews:
A married woman has been taken into police custody after reportedly stealing her husband's money.

The woman who is from Chitungwiza in Zimbabwe, reportedly stole $1,500 from her husband and ran away with it. She was caught with her boyfriend at Gombe Lodge in Seke, Chitungwiza, 2 days later.

Sharing photos on Facebook, Within Zimbabwe wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/110174341155875/posts/257999043040070/
How is it my business. It's family business.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by BossMan12: 10:11am On Nov 08, 2021
Fear Gombe people.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by DonBenny77(m): 10:12am On Nov 08, 2021
Dick get power sha!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by adebayo3449(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Lastmankc:
The woman doesn't look like someone that her husband have $1500.
Zimbabwe dollar bro
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by poiZon: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Lastmankc:
1500 zimbabwean dollars can make laugh when change to naira.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by samuel051: 10:16am On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. DIS GIRL DE GAME OOO. SEE WEITIN DE HUNGRY DIS GIRL. ANYWAYS SHE GO SWEET TO NACK WELL WELL. WTF MAN
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 08, 2021
waiting Rev sis & father come do there
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by AsawanaDgreat: 10:19am On Nov 08, 2021
Too bad
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Jeremani: 10:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Kajaard:
ZIMBABWE - no surprises here cheesy grin cheesy

Kai but husband's have suffered sha. Imagine a woman stealing her husband's money to use to spoil her younger lover to continue shining the kpekus cheesy
Double blessing to the young nigga
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by realstars: 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
Sweet Enjoyment With Stolen Money.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by wink2015(m): 10:24am On Nov 08, 2021
ZIM ZIM PEOPLE and their lifestyle.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:25am On Nov 08, 2021
God bless the rich
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Chuknovski(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
amzee:
I couldnt see her past but i know that her FUTURE still stands.

If you know you know
[img][/img]

Omo aiye, olosho spotter grin
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by mysticwarrior(m): 10:37am On Nov 08, 2021
amzee:

If you know you know
as I dey see you so you go like future well well.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by jditimiya(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
All hail the ladies with big guts. Fear women before the snake.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by ma373733(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
DropsMic:

What a man can do, a woman can do better

tongue tongue[b][/b] lol
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Toluwanise247(m): 10:40am On Nov 08, 2021
amzee:

If you know you know
Guy you mad ooooo smiley smiley
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
jimtemi1:
not American Dollar, Zimbabwen Dollar

It is actually US dollar their currency is shit at the moment so it is more convenient to hold dollars for transactional purposes than their currency. Their Economy is dollarized at the moment.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by godisshit(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Boyfriend don japa

[img]https://images./3dvECfQKFjI4R0WcdHyj9M.gif[/img]

dre11:
Where is the picture of the boyfriend and husband..... I want to see something

She looks like someone that do cranks and hard drugs
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Semaj77(m): 11:13am On Nov 08, 2021
Nothing good ever comes out of the north , imagine Gombe branch wey dey Zimbabwe still no get good news
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by elocas: 11:14am On Nov 08, 2021
It is bad but it was Zimbabwe dollars not US dollars
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Semaj77(m): 11:16am On Nov 08, 2021
okwusdaddy:
Nawaoh i just don't understand this craze for sex.Becuase of sex she stole her husband's money.What happens if the guy impregnates her.

That's easy na , she'll put it on the husband's head and he'll raise a bastard in his home
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by akmath: 11:24am On Nov 08, 2021
dre11:
Where is the picture of the boyfriend and husband..... I want to see something

She looks like someone that do cranks and hard drugs
crack
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by bigpastor(m): 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Lastmankc:

1000 Zimbabwean dollars is less than 3 United States dollars

1,500ZWD= 6USD

my submission

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by ensamy(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
I knew it was not Nigeria ,our married women are smarter than that. Never caught like this
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Coded081(m): 11:39am On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=amzee post=107413502]I couldnt see her past but i know that her FUTURE still stands.

Tuale baba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.