Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:40 AM

Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend (62103 Views)

Why Would A Wife Ask Her Husband Money For Sex? / Wife Writes 'Borrow' Whenever She Sends Her Husband Money / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Walkee: 11:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Lastmankc:
The woman doesn't look like someone that her husband have $1500.
1500 dollars doesn't mean 1500 US Dollars
Zimbabwe use dollars as well and it is one of the worst currency on earth

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Kajaard: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
Walkee:
1500 dollars doesn't mean 1500 US Dollars
Zimbabwe use dollars as well and it is one of the worst currency on earth

The money she stole is not even up to 2000 naira when you convert it. The Zimbabwe dollars is shit.

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by bizzibodi(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
If it naija both of dem will be paraded nude.
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by EuroBoy007(m): 3:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lastmankc:

U know weda the husband sell family land? angry angry angry
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Hassanmaye(m): 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

The boyfriend don reconfigure her life with d*ck.

Balls deep... all day and all night.
Hahahhahahaha please please
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by tomakint: 6:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
amzee:
I couldnt see her past but i know that her FUTURE still stands.

If you know you know

You are surely one of the gods.....

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Valuc: 7:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Maybe the marriage was forced ... Now she has seen who she love
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by amzee(m): 7:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chuknovski:
[img][/img]
Omo aiye, olosho spotter grin
Wa gbayi

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by amzee(m): 7:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
mysticwarrior:
as I dey see you so you go like future well well.
FUTURE is good even right from when we dey baby
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by gbuay2: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Talkoonnews:
A married woman has been taken into police custody after reportedly stealing her husband's money.

The woman who is from Chitungwiza in Zimbabwe, reportedly stole $1,500 from her husband and ran away with it. She was caught with her boyfriend at Gombe Lodge in Seke, Chitungwiza, 2 days later.

Sharing photos on Facebook, Within Zimbabwe wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/110174341155875/posts/257999043040070/
pls did you say GOMBE LODGE!
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by riczy(m): 10:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lastmankc:
Zimbabwe dollar exchange rate makes no sense unlike American dollar
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Bifwoli: 2:54am On Nov 09, 2021
clockwisereport:

Or Kenya
Please stfu .
Re: Zimbabwean Woman Steals Husband's Money, Caught In Guest House With Boyfriend by Sleeknigga: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Itzurboi:
Aje, Nairaland dey give me joy.... grin cool
my boy how are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Man Installs Lifelike Wax Statue Of Late Wife During House Warming (Pics) / My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.