Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,428 members, 7,861,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' (470 Views)

“ANAMBRA NO BE IMO”... Anambra People had Just Proven How Different They Are. / Ban On Commercial Tricycle, Motorcycle In Anambra: No Going Back / Why Hope Uzodimna Can Never Be Imo Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by Omicron007: 9:26pm On Nov 07, 2021
The 2021 Anambra State Gubernatorial Election is trending on the political space. From the results announced so far, the APGA candidate, Professor C C. Soludo is in pole position to clinch the victory.

The elections have been largely followed by millions of Nigerians because of the tense build-up. IPOB initially planned a boycott, there were massive defections at the eleventh hour and the debate organised by Arise News further heated up the polity.

The phrase 'Anambra no be Imo' is currently trending on social media spaces including Nairaland.
In retrospect, the 2019 Governorship election in Imo state was a dicy and tricky one. The polity was heated up by Rochas Okorocha and others.

At the end of the election, Rt.Hon Emeka Ihedioha was sworn in as the governor elect. However, six months later, a certain Hope Uzodinma who came a distant fourth in the elections was declared winner by the apex court and APC made it's way to Douglas House contrary to the voter's opinion.

The issue here is this: When you say, 'Anambra no be Imo', don't be quick to forget that Imolites did not vote for Uzodinma at the polls to be elected winner. He was imposed on Imolites by the Supreme court.

The current election in Anambra state is far from over. After the elections, the Tribunal would be set up and the Supreme Court has the final say.

At this stage in 2019, Imolites were in a frenzy mode celebrating the Green Cap man, Ihedioha; unknown to them that six months later, PDP's flag would be out of Douglas road and a large bill board at Wetheral road would be displaying 'Congratulations Uzodinma'.

I sincerely hope the people's voice would be heard and there would be no need for any judge to decide the fate of millions of Anambra citizens from Abuja.

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by klonboi: 9:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by Kunlelee: 9:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
That Supreme court nonsense must not happen again

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by care4you: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
are you sure you will sleep well this night? ... you're so pained and bittered!

BTW Anambra doesn't give a fvck about who thier next governor will be!

we only disappointed those terrorist (ipob) shouting "no election in Anambra"

#AnambranobeImo! our vote must be count!

e shock you?
Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by mightyhaze: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
care4you:

e shock you?
You be illiterate

I doubt say you be igbo

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by mightyhaze: 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Honestly that cliche is one of the most stupid I ever heard.. I doubt if ndi anambra or any Igbo person coined that stupid phrase.

The desperate task to divide Igbos is dead on arrival..

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by care4you: 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
mightyhaze:
You be illiterate

I doubt say you be igbo

cry me a River.

Anambra no be your mate.

results are not yet out you are already crying, wetin you go do when results finally comes out?

Anambra no be Imo our vote must surely count!

it's time for solution!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by care4you: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
mightyhaze:
Honestly that cliche is one of the most stupid I ever heard.. I doubt if ndi anambra or any Igbo person coined that stupid phrase.

The desperate task to divide Igbos is dead on arrival..

was igbos United before? NO

let me tell you the truth, if igbos are truly United we must have gotten Biafra by now! .... that's the bitter truth!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by adamsmith914: 11:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
mightyhaze:
You be illiterate

I doubt say you be igbo
Anambra no be Owerri or Abia State, Obi na King of Onitsha, not King of Owerri or Umuahia? Igbo no get King.
Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by adamsmith914: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
care4you:

was igbos United before? NO

let me tell you the truth, if igbos are truly United we must have gotten Biafra by now! .... that's the bitter truth!

Biafra a landlocked country in the middle of Nigeria & Cameroon? I am sorry for those citizens?
Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by Adiola(f): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
care4you:

e shock you?
your written English though, you smell more like an ewedu gobbling boy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by adamsmith914: 11:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Adiola:
Pained Ipobianess go & hide your medussa face in shame? Anambra election has held, shame on you & ipob,no election unless our supreme leader is released? You can go back to your 1 month sit @ home. Soludo done win. When the President comes back from the United Kingdom tomorrow, he will sign Mazi’s release sheet? grin
Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by Omicron007: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
care4you:

e shock you?

It is clearly evident in these your mutterings that you have a problem with the English language. What I wrote up there is very lucid and simple to understand. Yet you chose to display your dead brains by spewing trash.

Get lost.
This post is not for you. You can go to the Jokes Section or Romance section and self-service off to those semi-nude girls there.

You lack the intellectual sargacity to be on this thread.

Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by care4you: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Omicron007:

It is clearly evident in these your mutterings that you have a problem with the English language. What I wrote up there is very lucid and simple to understand. Yet you chose to display your dead brains by spewing trash.

Get lost.
This post is not for you. You can go to the Jokes Section or Romance section and self-service off to those semi-nude girls there.

You lack the intellectual sargacity to be on this thread.

I know how you feel! it's not easy for an idiot like you!

all the time you spent in school is just for you to become a fool that you are now!

get well soon!
Re: Fact Check: 'Anambra No Be Imo' by care4you: 11:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Adiola:

who ever I am shouldn't be your problem, focus on your smelling vegina first!

we are all stucked here in one Nigeria. if you don't want that you free to hang your self.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: President Buhari Presides Over The FEC Meeting / Disclaimer: Office Of Hon. Emeka Martins Chinedu ( Facebook Account). / House Of Reps Orders Removal Of Multiple Checkpoints In South-east

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.