Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower (5790 Views)

Npower: You Will Be Paid, Even If Redeployment Says "Pending" / I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State / N-power Batch C: Successful Candidates, Please Share Your Category (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by ezenwaez(m): 5:56am On Nov 08, 2021
Please if you are an Npower Batch C applicant unless you were specifically told by Npower to change your category, please you cannot change your category.

The reason why some Npower Batch C applicants were previously told to change their category to another category was because such category was not available at that particular local government in question, probably because the position has been exhausted or the facility for that particular category was not available in that community.

Please all Npower batch C applicants are advised to adhere strictly to instructions to avoid any form of issues, most of the instructions are well spelt out on the Npower NASIMS profile of every Npower Batch C applicants.

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants have been attempting to change their category from Ntech to Nteach, probably they realised they made mistake during the Npower pre registration, others feel, the stipend disparity was their main reason, please this is not a wise decision.

Npower is a life long training skill and opportunity, if learnt will make one an employer and entrepreneur.

Should you have any form of issues simply send your complain to NASIMS verified email address.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-you-cannot-change-your-category.html?m=1
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by HornyTave: 6:02am On Nov 08, 2021
all these epistles na because of 1-2.5 basin of garri monthly. truly it shall not be well for poverty

6 Likes

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Octopusbottle(m): 7:38am On Nov 08, 2021
I applied for Ntech ,till noe it still shows "YOU HAVE NOT YET BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE VERIFICATION STAGE" does it mean I no qualify??

2 Likes

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by ugwumichael(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2021
A for Apple
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by zubimete(f): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2021
B for BANANA
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Newton2024: 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
When is Npower's ''VERRY SOON"? What does that mean in their own dictionary?
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by x123xlolls(m): 11:20am On Nov 08, 2021
Newton2024:
When is Npower's ''VERRY SOON"? What does that mean in their own dictionary?

Eg: NEXIT PACKAGE, since covid lockdown till today they are still calling it very soon
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Boogyman557: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Promosaver: 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
God help us ooo embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by money121(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by fidel2(m): 1:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Wtf...... Make dis pipo pay na.....
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by femi4: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Npower Wahala no dey finish

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Edithnk: 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na so so, na so
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Bigii(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
ezenwaez:

Please if you are an Npower Batch C applicant unless you were specifically told by Npower to change your category, please you cannot change your category.

The reason why some Npower Batch C applicants were previously told to change their category to another category was because such category was not available at that particular local government in question, probably because the position has been exhausted or the facility for that particular category was not available in that community.

Please all Npower batch C applicants are advised to adhere strictly to instructions to avoid any form of issues, most of the instructions are well spelt out on the Npower NASIMS profile of every Npower Batch C applicants.

Lots of Npower Batch C applicants have been attempting to change their category from Ntech to Nteach, probably they realised they made mistake during the Npower pre registration, others feel, the stipend disparity was their main reason, please this is not a wise decision.

Npower is a life long training skill and opportunity, if learnt will make one an employer and entrepreneur.

Should you have any form of issues simply send your complain to NASIMS verified email address.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-you-cannot-change-your-category.html?m=1

Get out with this your Npower post every time. Program never even start, una don the owe them two months already. Evil government.

3 Likes

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by sunnydike1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
wen dem go pay abeg

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Juanmike(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Foolish npower, month have ended yet no pay, always talking gibberish, well have stop going to my ppa, if they pay.... If not adios.
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by x123xlolls(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Thanks op, ignore those bad mouthed guys, they are IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Ganzoh: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
sunnydike1:
wen dem go pay abeg

I hear say na this week
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by floss(m): 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Q
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Ganzoh: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
Octopusbottle:
I applied for Ntech ,till noe it still shows "YOU HAVE NOT YET BEEN SHORTLISTED FOR THE VERIFICATION STAGE" does it mean I no qualify??
Dont worry u would get paid
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Ibkhaleel: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Buhari how can you allow people from the online nation of Biafra to benefit from Npower... Lol

Shameless worshipers of money

The curse is real... Those guys are a cursed people...

Bunch of Criminals from an Erosion and HaiV ravaged region
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
lol operation no pay no work

I can't be spending money on fuel to my PPA

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by princefrank76: 1:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Tell them to pay us or else, we start our own protest!

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Bakerdav: 1:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
When r they starting stream 2

1 Like

Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
HornyTave:
all these epistles na because of 1-2.5 basin of garri monthly. truly it shall not be well for poverty
Amen oo..na wetin I talk wey one guy for naira land talk say na rubbish I dey Yan..
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Shobizz(m): 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me be ur data Plug
MTN 1GB ----- N300
090-6146-9376
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Emperoo: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
HornyTave:
Ebi like say you get money!! Pls do give away nah, if you no fit do give away pls stop discouraging poor people like us now.
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by HornyTave: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Emperoo:

Ebi like say you get money!! Pls do give away nah, if you no fit do give away pls stop discouraging poor people like us now.

Eyah, Chairman, entitled Association of Nigeria.

if you like work, if u like sleep, life na per head.
Re: Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower by Tfamily: 8:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pls any Npower beneficiary from Ado Ekiti here? I want to be added to the WhatsApp group, here is my WhatsApp number 08144448884. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I'm Resumming Work @ LNG In Bonny Island By Aug, 19. Needs Info About The Island / Procter And Gamble Interviews, Pay Package, And Working Environment? / I Am Leaving My Abusive Job Tomorrow 31st October (please I Need A New Job)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.