Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,202 members, 7,835,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers (42100 Views)

Atiku: Women, Youths Worst Hit By APC Failure / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Gadafii: 12:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
severe pain, you will loose tire

outcast like you have no say, u are inconsequential in the scheme of things

igbokwe is the ffk of igbo people cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by 9japride(m): 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why can't APC present a sellable candidate for governorship elections? Look at the previous one before this and judge for yourself if anyone will let such person govern their states?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
care4you:

dirty Lagos is already affecting your brain!

sometimes travel out and see wonders for yourself!

don't solely depend on Google photos alone.

Don’t mind the fool!

He thought he came across as ‘detached and neutral’, but he could barely conceal his bigotry and disdain for Igbos!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by paramakina202: 12:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
Calculating:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/anambradecides2021-igbokwe-wails-over-apcs-failure-says-igbos-will-remain-onlookers/

Joe Igbokwe will you keep quiet?
While ndi Igbo was playing national politics in PDP you went and join Yoruba ethnic party that was playing ethnic politics for over 20 years.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Babaken(m): 12:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
nzeobi:
So we should vote APC and connect to banditry, poverty, nepotism and hunger. All APC candiates mostly in SE are rejected bandits with bad records

This tinubukwe is mad man who derives joy in ridiculing his people.

During the time for campaign, he stayed in Lagos and never even bothered to campaign for Andy uba even on social media.

Now that the result is out he has started crying more than the bereaved.
just the way that useless hopeless ozodimgba is unleashing pain, agony and sorrow in Imo state.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Kingspin(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shut up!

Tell Buhari and Co to forget Ruga, and other evil agendas he has for the country including terrorism bandits instead focus on development and inclusive government then they will only support Buhari and vote APC.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Emiya: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even if APC gave Andy Uba 2023 Presidential ticket...
he will still fail in Anambra ..

His people will not vote for him.. they can't vote the party grin

Igbokwe is just lamenting, tho what he says is true

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by FantasyHub: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
This loser again with the undertone of his employers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by GuiseppeO: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2021
As Yoruba as I am...I know this idiot Igbokwe has said more than enough bvllshit.

Well he’s a typical politician, only after his belly. We have them everywhere...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by ifiokjohn(m): 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:
The truth is that Anambra State or any state for that matter doesn't need to CONNECT WITH THE CENTRE to develop infrastructurally and meet the social needs of its people. What every state needs is a LEADER
- with vision, roadmap and ability to make his team share the vision and accomplish the critical timelines of the roadmap to boost local economy and strengthen social services.
- with developmental ideas that can move from paper to reality
- with ability to shrewdly manage State resources as well as has ability to strengthen IGR base.

No matter how much noise Igbos make about being enterprising and wealthy, the truth is that South East is still largely under-developed infrastructurally and economically. The abysmal performance of most South East Governors, both past and present, has let the region down. Moreover, the wealthy Igbo businesspersons haven't really invested their idle money to set up businesses in the region to create jobs and boost local economy.

The harsh reality is that people from other regions on visit would only look around and wonder if there is any marked difference between their regions and SE region.

We need good Governors in Ala Igbo URGENTLY!
I'm not Igbo and I will be truthful to you here no sentiment. From all the pictures yorubas and Igbos have posted about their region in this forum... I swear to God the Igbos region look more modern and develop than the western region. Maybe it's because the Igbos started building early I don't know.
But when its comes to what have seen apart from Lagos in the west...no any other state comes close to the igbo states... Even the discrepit Aba look more modern from above than an abeokuta or Ekiti.

Any body without sentiment can see it.

Yes statiscally the yorubas have a bigger economy than the Igbos but in reality we see the Igbos live far better individually than the yorubas.. we can see an example doing the lockdown when yorubas went on looting spree ...even in Lagos but we failed to see such in igboland ..not cause igboland doesn't have poor people but cause they have a better average living" than the west.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by festacman(m): 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
ifiokjohn:
I'm not Igbo and I will be truthful to you here no sentiment. From all the pictures yorubas and Igbos have posted about their region in this forum... I swear to God the Igbos region look more modern and develop than the western region. Maybe it's because the Igbos started building early I don't know.
But when its comes to what have seen apart from Lagos in the west...no any other state comes close to the igbo states... Even the discrepit Aba look more modern from above than an abeokuta or Ekiti.

Any body without sentiment can see it.

Yes statiscally the yorubas have a bigger economy than the Igbos but in reality we see the Igbos live far better individually than the yorubas.. we can see an example doing the lockdown when yorubas went on looting spree ...even in Lagos but we failed to see such in igboland ..not cause igboland doesn't have poor people but cause they have a better average living" than the west.

I don't do tribal stuff. Your standards might be low but as an onye Anambra, I know what I am saying. How many world class residential estates do we have to encourage wealthy Igbo businesspeople to set up at home? How many world industrial estates do we have to encourage siting of industries? We just built Anambra Airport in 2021. There are no streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. How many entertainment theatres are there to encourage creative people? How many well-equipped hospitals and clinic at LAGs, etc.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by ifiokjohn(m): 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
festacman:

I don't do tribal stuff. Your standards might be low but as an onye Anambra, I know what I am saying. How many world class residential estates do we have to encourage wealthy Igbo businesspeople to set up at home? How many world industrial estates do we have to encourage siting of industries? We just built Anambra Airport in 2021. There are no streetlights and CCTV to help fight crime. How many entertainment theatres are there to encourage creative people? How many well-equipped hospitals and clinic at LAGs, etc.
Bro I know you in this forum. You're Yoruba. You don't need to lie.

Anyways Anambra accordingly to report has the lowest poverty rate after Lagos and Abuja I think. No Southwest state beat that apart from Lagos.
Secondly Anambra people are business inclined so there have allot of factories..I'm not from there so I can't name it. Their hospitals are not bad according to Nigeria standard. Workers are paid at when due online ekiti and osun etc.
Entertainment centre might not be piority of Anambrans ...business is.

No state not even Lagos or Abuja has CCTV on it's roads.. stop lying oga

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Xcelinteriors(f): 2:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
O di egwu

Check my signature for affordable and durable window blinds

I have 3D wallpaper for 2800 per roll
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Ibkhaleel: 2:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Igbos are insignificant as far as politics is concern.... We all know that

What else do you expect from a cursed tribe
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by meolaniyi(m): 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why did he not come back to campiagne?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Educram: 2:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
In my opinion, Soludo is a better choice among the three major candidates. Thank God he won, I don't know why our politicians can't think beyond their pocket.

Read: 6 Reasons Government Should Approve Privatization of More Public Schools.
Source: https://www.educram.com/6-reasons-government-should-approve-privatization-of-more-public-schools/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by moneyissweet(m): 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Idiot

Come to upper iweka and say the same thing

Efulefu Madu.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by jmoore(m): 2:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
The hypocrite was in coma during the tenure of Tinubu and Fashola. Why didn't Lagos connect to the centre when these governors were in office?

Joe FakeIgbo.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Egalitarian1: 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Most happy to hear that he was referred to as a wailer all through the write up.
So, even APC members could be wailers ? Hahahaha

If true, then wailing must be a matter of circumstance,not attributable to opposition members.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by BecomeALandLord(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chief wailer
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Tochj(m): 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Hahahahahaha
Igbokwe is shameless
They reduce you from a spokesman to gutter cleaner
Is that how to connect to the Centre
They promised umahi president
Now He is disappointed
Igbos are not stupid

7 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Omicron007: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
, this space is reserved for you to come and wail, since this is a wailers thread.

The Gutter Cleaner who cannot enter his own state has started, you can continue from where he stopped.

You even said you are from Anambra state grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Godispeace: 2:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
FO0L . So y are ur elders trying to force APC pick a South East presidential Candidate for 2023 ? u generation has been sneaking into Lagos (Tinubu and other yoruba leaders developed state oo) at night for better life , entering young shall grow attarchee to excape the poverty, cursed and impoverish land in ur SE shocked shocked shocked shocked
nzeobi:
So we should vote APC and connect to banditry, poverty, nepotism and hunger. All APC candiates mostly in SE are rejected bandits with bad records

This tinubukwe is mad man who derives joy in ridiculing his people.

During the time for campaign, he stayed in Lagos and never even bothered to campaign for Andy uba even on social media.

Now that the result is out he has started crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Blake755: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
IMO wey vote apc in order to connect how market sad
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Sharatan(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Igbos are actually confused & tactless politically and it will take then time to clinch the number one seat in Nigeria.

The only obvious fact there is that the PDP suit their ideology,but unfortunately they are not able to even entrenched the party in their own domain.

They'll ever be the onlookers in the scheme of things in the center. I'd hope they're enjoying been left out of security meetings in the country.
You're nothing but ignorant. Anambra will never vote for a party that supports blood letting.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by mcdokwe(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Even though I'm of the APC, do you expect same people to vote for someone known to have masterminded the kidnap of a sitting governor? Mbanu Dee Joe, don't let parochial partisanship blindfold you.

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by jojo1415: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mouth never they pain this man grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Tryon4(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
If voting for APC is the only way to connect to the Federal government, that means the APC is rather applying divide and rule politics and maybe trying to lead Nigeria to a one party state.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by googlepikins: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Joe igbokwe the Fulani wanna be mad man

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Dimase(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
I know defending your pay cheque is not easy. Mumu

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by honest1480(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
What is special about those things happening at the central that you are encouraging people to connect to?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Aufbauh:
The Igbos are actually confused & tactless politically and it will take then time to clinch the number one seat in Nigeria.

The only obvious fact there is that the PDP suit their ideology,but unfortunately they are not able to even entrenched the party in their own domain.

They'll ever be the onlookers in the scheme of things in the center. I'd hope they're enjoying been left out of security meetings in the country.
Why are you crying more than the bereaved? How secure is your region with all your seats in the security council. Leave the Igbos alone and sort out yourself first.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

You Are Next: Dabira Adeyinka Gets Attack Notice / Jeremiah Useni Wins PDP Governorship Primaries In Plateau State / Goodluck Jonathan Celebrates His 63rd Birthday As Family Sings For Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.