Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers (42108 Views)

Atiku: Women, Youths Worst Hit By APC Failure / Pastor Giwa Adewale: Hiring Fake, Unknown Bishops Signposts APC's Failure / Eunice Atuejide Slams Nnamdi Kanu, Says 'Igbos Can Be Blind' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
redcliff:

you no reach. no point replying you.

your IQ is beneath an intelligence gathering
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by WeRblessed(f): 12:32am On Nov 09, 2021
A fool is regarded as a prudent until he opens his mouth. The Buhari you are dying to please and destroy your own people is an ethnic biggot. Igbos are not fools you know. They simply don't want anything to do with your satanic terrorist APC, end of story.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by ThickSharon123(f): 12:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Nigerialabalaba:

D impostor fakeprinceofLagos na ibo o. Abeg no fall for his scam.

Someone is being truthful in disregard for his tribe becuat he knows the truth, you'll deny him his identity.

Why didn't we say Joe Igbokwe is Yoruba, let's finish talk. Mtchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Nobody: 2:41am On Nov 09, 2021
nzeobi:
So we should vote APC and connect to banditry, poverty, nepotism and hunger. All APC candiates mostly in SE are rejected bandits with bad records.

This tinubukwe is mad man who derives joy in ridiculing his people.

During the time for campaign, he stayed in Lagos and never even bothered to campaign for Andy uba even on social media.

Now that the result is out he has started crying more than the bereaved.

If igbokwe was my father I would have disowned him for failing to tell us how IMO State has gained from the center.

Old man still doing notice me for what he will eat

This is what wants us to continue doing. We were fortunate to vote out the rogue pdp and then apc came and showed us why they were even worse. Kudos to the ibos for ignoring these two idiotic parties. The same prayer that prays for the children of hate will fall on him 10 times over for his continuous pretense to be neutral and on the side of justice.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by LivingTribunal: 4:37am On Nov 09, 2021
CONNECT TO THE CENTER?

A failure confusingly trying hard to connect the circumference to THE DOT which is actually THE CENTER
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by DOTian: 5:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Disclaimer12:
So Atiku that you all voted for is not a crook ?
Blame the evil and corrupt system your leaders in Nigeria foisted on all of us. We wouldn't have voted for Buhari who is a bigger crook, together with his gang of 40 thieves as ministers anyways. You always provide us with devilish alternatives during federal elections. You created states and constituents and made sure you weakened the South East during political tussles. The only alternative left for sane minds during this period is to sit at home and avoid being part of your sham elections where contending characters are always some well known murderers and looters...
So Blame the corrupt system you imposed on us. It leaves us with no better alternatives during elections. Atleast with the likes of Soludo, you should have an idea of the kind of leaders we prefer in the East.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Tonel4real(m): 6:03am On Nov 09, 2021
Mad people everywhere

Congrats to Soludo & APGA once again.........

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by EagleNest(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2021
But Joe that connected to the centre, how far? To be incharge of gutter, na him be connecting to the center?

Why did Tinubu no connect to center when ACN won only Lagos?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by mcdokwe(m): 6:59am On Nov 09, 2021
mcdokwe:
Even though I'm of the APC, do you expect sane people to vote for someone known to have masterminded the kidnap of a sitting governor? Mbanu Dee Joe, don't let parochial partisanship blindfold you.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by KosiGee(m): 7:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mothers ' wombs.. > grin grin

Hate politics scatter you there. Andy Uba isn’t qualified to be a commissioner in Anambra state.

APC shot themselves in the foot with someone like Andy representing them.

Joe Igbokwe will continue to be an onlooker not Igbos.
May his tears flood Lagos lagoon.

I forgot he wailed when APC neglected him to welcome a prodigal son FFK.

Joe should focus on Lagos drainage and sewage and leave Igbos alone. Igbos are not the cause of his frustrations and misery.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by KosiGee(m): 7:18am On Nov 09, 2021
EagleNest:
But Joe that connected to the centre, how far? To be incharge of gutter, na him be connecting to the center?

Why did Tinubu no connect to center when ACN won only Lagos?

Joe is a senior house nigga. He throws negative energies at Igbos to remain relevant in Lagos. He knows that the day he stops, a younger fool like udele will replace him.

Imagine his reactions when the presidency embraced Fani Kayode. He hasn’t stopped crying.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by player007(m): 8:01am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Calculating post=107428793][/quote]

This is coming from an Igbo man?
What and what has he gained since he joined that party?
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Disclaimer12: 8:03am On Nov 09, 2021
But a certain Moghalu contested and got no support from u all! The same Apga that floated Soludo also had a presidential flag bearer but did he get the overwhelming support from your region at least to make a nikd statement where u all belong to? Nah he didn't! You'll rather blame some other region for voting a crook while abandoning a bigger crook you forcefully choking down on our throat all because he has a Certain Peter Obi as a running mate ! That's not strange to u? U want the west to abandon their own kinsman for yours and when they did not, you'll cry out betrayal and sabotage! Ain't that funny to you sir ? Politics is all about interest and figure, your interest don't have to supersede mine ! If u ask me the present govt has failed and losing popularity at a geographical ratio, especially in the aspect of security ! If u ask me again that will the west vote for Tinubu against your Peter Obi in 2023, if there's anything like that , I'll say a sounding YES! Politics in Nigeria is about interest, Ethinic and Religion, ain't seeing that changing with the present crops of youth I constantly read their ethic bigotry comments daily on Nairaland! So if someone chose to pitch his political allegiance cum loyalty to a certain candidate as against your prefer candidate likely orchestrated by Tribe and interest , calling such group of people sabotage or betrayal is nothing but weird ! The south east overwhelmingly voted against MKO Abiola in the acclaimed freest election in 1993, do you hear the Western people calling u sabotage for choosing to vote for opposition party? Nah! Until we put sentiment aside , put Ethnicity to the bin and shun religious bigot! Then I don't see the status quo changing ! For me I'll rather root for Geoffrey Onyema, Okonjo Iweala or Akinwumi Adesina, but is majority of Nigerian ready for this radical change in narrative? Sadly No! Majority of Nigerians are not actually fighting or annoyed with the high level of corruption, rather they are annoyed because the corruption is not being perpetrated by them or by extension their Tribe men or Religion members ! If u think I lied, go check the high level of corruption under GEJ! Because to the Ijaws, "it's our OYEL money, and it's our time to capitalise on having an Ijaw man at the central of affair" we all look away and pretend nothing happened! How did Tompolo acquired a private jet? How did Asari Dokunbo established king Amachree university in Republic of Benin? What's Ayiri source of income that made him a billionaire? Until we are ready to jettisoned Ethinicity , Religion in choosing a leader, we shall either remain at a spot or keep traveling around a cycle! Enjoy your day sir
DOTian:

Blame the evil and corrupt system your leaders in Nigeria foisted on all of us. We wouldn't have voted for Buhari who is a bigger crook, together with his gang of 40 thieves as ministers anyways. You always provide us with devilish alternatives during federal elections. You created states and constituents and made sure you weakened the South East during political tussles. The only alternative left for sane minds during this period is to sit at home and avoid being part of your sham elections where contending characters are always some well known murderers and looters...
So Blame the corrupt system you imposed on us. It leaves us with no better alternatives during elections. Atleast with the likes of Soludo, you should have an idea of the kind of leaders we prefer in the East.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by kelly72: 8:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Joe Igbokwe's senility is deteriorating. He prides himself as an influential politician, but he failed to campaign for his APC candidate, not even online.

He questioned why FFK joined his party, but didn't worry why APC chose a coconut head as candidate in Anambra guber election.

He wants Igbo to connect to the centre by electing public enemies as governors and president, just as his mouth
and nose are connected to the ass of some bullion van politicians for his daily bread. He wants us to come down to his level.

We thank Reuben Abati and Arise TV for finally unmasking Andy Uba to the world. I used to think he was only a crooked man, but that debate showed he is also an empty head.

If after watching that debate you still choose Andy Uba over Val Ozigbo let Charles Soludo, then Joe Igbokwe isn't the only pig around.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Kfed4ril(m): 10:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Abdul05:
Hate politics has been the food with which they were nurtured, right from their mothers ' wombs.. > grin grin

Say person no vote your party, has now turned to hate politics. I hate the kind of politics you APC people play.
Also remember that pdp lost too.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by Samtob90(m): 10:40am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Calculating post=107428793][/quote]
Should everybody be foolish just because they want to be relevant?

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by bareal(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

you like voting crooks to rule your land and Nigeria. That's why your country is the laughing stock it's worldwide..
Your APC projected a virulent kleptomaniac as the APC candidate in Anambra state. Your janja-weed party of vultures and hyenas can't ever produce a good man to contest any election... And you want the people of Anambra to vote such a shame of a candidate into the government house, just because he's from the presidents party, Over an erudite scholar like Soludo? Primitive thinkers..

Don't mind them. The same way they made a whole professor of law emeritus to deputise for a common illiterate, a dullard and a known coupist.
They are not even wise!!!

1 Like

Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by saintmm(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
henkey:
Igbokwe should mindful of his comments towards his tribe,
I am not from Anambra. If you have been following previous Anambra Elections you will understand that the people of Anambra always vote on personality not political parties.
Why didn't APC present a Candidate that Anambra people trust as a true son of the soil.
I disagree. Chinwoke Mbadinuju who emerged as their governor in 1999 was from PDP. And it was always PDP until the court sent Chris Ngige parking giving it to Peter Obi of APGA and since then, APGA has always been winning it. Don't forget that this same Soludo lost on PDP platform when anambra had already shifted to APGA. Assuming Andy Uba is in APGA and Soludo in APC, Andy Uba would have won and Soludo would have still lost. Anambra is loyal to that Ojukwus legacy which is APGA.

I rise
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by otokx(m): 3:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
One has to be alive to be an onlooker so the people of Anambra should bless God for this prophetic statement.
Re: Anambra: Igbokwe Wails Over Apc’s Failure, Says Igbos Will Remain Onlookers by saintmm(m): 3:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

Soludo is just a one off person. He's in a class of his own. Infact to me he's bigger than being a governor but let him start there.
So, which state is people like Ikpeazu, Orji Uzor Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ugwanyi, Hope Uzodinnma ruling?
Just asking for a friend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Chris Ngige Collapses During Budget Defence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.