Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot (52283 Views)

Substitute For Meat And Fish / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Jeromejnr(m): 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
SmartPolician:
Why do people eat bush rat but they don't eat home rat? undecided

Good question
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ceematics: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
And that's how Ebola came to Africa ,chop this chop that sad

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by adecz: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

❌Giant rat of this nature caught
in a city or urban setting are always
residents of soakaway or latrine pits.

That is the only place they love to habitate
as they are too lazy to dig their
own holes.❎❎

A totally dirty & unhygienic animal
to consume.❌❌

The animal sef is looking skinny, sick
and hungry .

I sympathize with you guys on the
hunger visited you by Buhari..❌❌❌☹️☹️☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Edyice: 1:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fvcking rat

I blame buhari for this

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oh please that's just superstition undecided if you don't cut the neck what will happen?
gasparpisciotta:
The meat dey sweet ehn!!!

Next time you kill any animal, cut the neck immediately and let it’s blood drain out before roasting it.

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by ComeToJesus: 1:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Do you need to be told that something is missing from your caption? The word 'graphic'...
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Torosk1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nigerians can chop anything

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by fortune1968: 1:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
You can eat anything .
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by orijo1980: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kai goddum SAI kadoo
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Parrot69: 2:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
People dey eat trash!
Very disgusting!! embarassed
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by moneyissweet(m): 2:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why do you say so?

gasparpisciotta:

Next time you kill any animal, cut the neck immediately and let it’s blood drain out before roasting it.

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by cr7lomo: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
kenzysmith:
You kill big rat u use your phone zoom am call am bust meat. Op u think we are fools abi

Hunger na bastard

No be lie...look at his hand when he had cut it open,its the same size with his hands . Its a big rat that he is eating and he called it Bush rat. There is indeed hunger in the land. No matter what I no fit chop rat

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Chochovini: 2:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

. WHY
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Felabrity: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
The last time I did something like this was like 12 years ago

Interesting
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by YangaBabe: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Chop life, chop life.
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Harrynight(m): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Enjoy my niggarrrr
Buy a cold bottle of Heineken to step it down

This looks like rabbit....Anyway whether Bush rat, giant rat or rabbit..I don't have a problem with this...

The disgusting one is when people eat snake and monkey

Snake and Monkey still remains 2 of the BEST Meats in the world
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Badonasty(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lol dem go dey make themselves happy day dem dey chop bush rat....alaye rat na rat...whether for bush or for house...one Igbo guy wey just come lag dey tell me say rats wey dem dey kill for bush for east no different from rats wey dey run around for area for lag

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by foreshore(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
cyojunior1:
This time it wasn't funny at all , as this wandering bush meat ended up been garnished with cent leaf , plenty pepper , onions , salt and Maggi.

Make person no steal my thread � again ooo

Ibo man. It is called scent leaf and not cent leaf. Na dollar leaf you for call am
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by jditimiya(m): 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bad guy, you just want make me enter bush now.
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by mediclife1987(m): 3:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Enjoy my niggarrrr
Buy a cold bottle of Heineken to step it down

This looks like rabbit....Anyway whether Bush rat, giant rat or rabbit..I don't have a problem with this...

The disgusting one is when people eat snake and monkey

My niggar, I dey ready to come meet you for Benin city.

Life don Taya me, I wan enter yahoo.

Mind you, I dey very dull sha, so I get plenty lesson wey I suppose learn. First is to be a red piller, as I'm the total opposite of an alpha male.

Teach me how to fish please so I can be fed for the rest of my life, ain't begging for a fish of one one day feeding.

The street hasn't been good to me, despite giving them my best... embarassed
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Ebonygeek(f): 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lawd aff messi cry
Imagine foreigners viewing this thread and ridiculing Nigerians cos apparently some of us eat rats

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Adenugbaraphael(m): 3:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
If una want buy Rabbit, I dey sell o
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Fortune109: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don make enquiry, Dem say the white colour at the top of the tail makes it a Bush Rat...

Legends should come and confirm if it's true grin grin
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by WoundedLamb: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
What's the green soup called?
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Lokojatoofar: 3:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bleed before cooking
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Lokojatoofar: 3:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fortune109:
I don make enquiry, Dem say the white colour at the top of the tail makes it a Bush Rat...

Legends should come and confirm if it's true grin grin
Thats right

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Fortune109: 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lokojatoofar:

Thats right

Hmm ok smiley
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why people no dey ever hear word for this naija?
For your sake this is rat and you ate a rat?
It's very unhygienic abeg..how the meat take dey sweet una sef..no be everything you go chop oo..
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Amowoyagidele: 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Enjoyment in village, stress in Lagos.
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by OBALOLA55(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Olumighty123:

Any reasons for this?
YOU NOR DEY READ YOUR BIBLE

1 Like

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by BABANGBALI: 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Rice with bush meat, wrongest combination, what happened to pounded yam?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.