Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot (52289 Views)

Substitute For Meat And Fish / The Pot Of Soup A Man Cooked With N1000 (photos) / Woman Sells Rat Meat By Roadside. Would You Buy? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mumu keep quoting what you copied from Google dude I practically worked in rccg kitchen there is nothing on God's green earth you can tell me about killing animals..what I saw them do with my own eyes is to hang the cow and pump it before butchering nobody had to cut the neck go and consult Google again you read the wrong info bro..... you're telling me bleeding is necessary but I'm telling you there's no rule that says an animal must be cut in the neck.
The stick they place on those cows head killed them in a heartbeat it didn't stun them as you claim maybe there are different types but the one I saw it drops them to the ground at the push of a button...I have videos I took myself if you want to see the whole process sir just say the word cheesy
Ekealterego:

Oga stop arguing about what is not in your area of expertise or have little to no knowledge about.
What you describe is called "Stunning". Stunning are used to render the animal unconscious and it is only a first-step action. The next step is bleeding.
Bleeding is absolutely necessary and a standard process for all the reasons I stated earlier.
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by TiglathPILESER: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
The meat dey sweet ehn!!!

Next time you kill any animal, cut the neck immediately and let it’s blood drain out before roasting it.

JESUS has done alot including that..
Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Depsui(m): 12:31am On Nov 27, 2021
Remag666:
Mumu keep quoting what you copied from Google dude I practically worked in rccg kitchen there is nothing on God's green earth you can tell me about killing animals..what I saw them do with my own eyes is to hang the cow and pump it before butchering nobody had to cut the neck go and consult Google again you read the wrong info bro..... you're telling me bleeding is necessary but I'm telling you there's no rule that says an animal must be cut in the neck.
The stick they place on those cows head killed them in a heartbeat it didn't stun them as you claim maybe there are different types but the one I saw it drops them to the ground at the push of a button...I have videos I took myself if you want to see the whole process sir just say the word cheesy

You don't know what you're talking about. The point he's making is that there's no way Redeem will kill an animal and leave the blood of the animal inside its body. It's against the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: How I Caught A Bush Rat Meat And How It Ended In The Pot by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2021
Mr man keep shut if u have nothing to say blow whistle abeg
Depsui:

You don't know what you're talking about. The point he's making is that there's no way Redeem will kill an animal and leave the blood of the animal inside its body. It's against the Bible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moi-Moi And Garri For N20,000: Would You Buy? / Pepper Soup Meat: The Monitor Lizard I Killed Right Now / Man Bakes Crocodile Cake (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.