Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,027 members, 7,845,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice (3401 Views)

Marry Me! I Will Bring Half Of The Cost Of The Wedding, She Just Told Me / My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by CANDYDADDY(m): 5:41am On Nov 09, 2021
daddymummy:
Make small shagara for her as a man.

Tell her you don't want her.

Then if she is serious, she will pursue you a little.

Then accept her and love her dearly.

But don't just accept her. Make small shagara first as a man.

Some female psychologists believe women find men who play hard to get more attractive than men who fall easily to women advances.

So play hard to get and even if she refuses to pursue further, she would rate you higher than all the useless males craving for her attention.

Since every female is always surrounded by many males craving for relationship or sex, men no longer have high value in the eyes of women because whatever is in excess must lose value.

Because of this,according to psychologists, women see men who are hard to get, and those who are not giving her attention, more attractive and desirable, with higher value.

Moreover, whatever women like doing to men is what attracts them more if a man does the same to them.

Women play hard to get, and if a man also plays hard to get, they find him more attractive because he is mirroring the way women behave.

Men like staring at women whenever women are passing but women don't stare at men.

If you are a man and you don't normally look at women as they are passing,soon women would start thinking high of you.

The key is that whatever women like doing to men, is what attracts women if a man does the same to women.

comrade, oya rest,no Nigerian girl will woo a guy without their personal gain/intentions,when they fully knew that guy will surely take them for granted sad

1 Like

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:28am On Nov 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
I've not seen a guy that a girl toasted and he refused.

One minute silence for this nigga...

I have. I’ve rejected twice, friendzoned them
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by BigBellyBurst(m): 6:41am On Nov 09, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:
I've not seen a guy that a girl toasted and he refused.

One minute silence for this nigga...
Over here, bro.
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by nappy760(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2021
grin you don forget say December is around the corner
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Truvelisback(m): 6:56am On Nov 09, 2021
TOTOnigga:
Hello guys let me just go straight to the point because I'm nervous as hell...

So I had an encounter this girl uchechi(name changed for anonymity reasons) where we had a little argument as normal strangers on the road while I was going home from work. so after finding out I was not at fault thanks to her (friend) who vouched for me, she apologized and said she was sorry.. so I accepted the apology and continued heading for home..

Fast forward to 2 days later. While I was returning from work through the Same route, uchechi stop me and said she wanted to see me.. she started off by narrating our previous encounter which we both smiled about..she then proceeded to telling me that it's actually her friend (the one who vouched for me) who really wanted to see me. And I was like ok.. so she made space for me and her friend to sit while we discussed...as a sharp guy man, I already knew where this all was heading to. so I began acting like I was in a hurry and really busy just to avoid looking....... After a little chat, we exchange contact and bed each other fair well...

Fast forward to today....we have been chatting for a while getting to know each other (or at least, she's getting to know me)..so after I was bored of all her questions, I came plain and told her to just go straight to the point of why she asked for my number...

To my greatest suprise, this babe told me she likes me and would love for both of us to have a relationship.. up till now I've been smiling like someone who won millions in bet9ja... Honestly I don't know what to Tell this girl...I really need advice.. but mind you I'm currently single, and I think I like her too..

The girl is brave. I like such girls. She knows what she wants and goes for it. Op, give her a chance. It is safer when a girl loves and initiate a relationship with u than a guy doing so. Such relationship and bond are usually very strong and difficult to be broken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Clinghton: 7:00am On Nov 09, 2021
My humble opinion, tread with caution.
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Rickmann: 7:12am On Nov 09, 2021
TOTOnigga:

So I had an encounter this girl uchechi(name changed for anonymity reasons) where we had a little argument as normal strangers on the road while I was going home from work. so after finding out I was not at fault thanks to her (friend) who vouched for me, she apologized and said she was sorry.. so I accepted the apology and continued heading for home..

Fast forward to 2 days later. While I was returning from work through the Same route, uchechi stop me and said she wanted to see me.. she started off by narrating our previous encounter which we both smiled about..she then proceeded to telling me that it's actually her friend (the one who vouched for me) who really wanted to see me. And I was like ok.. so she made space for me and her friend to sit while we discussed...as a sharp guy man, I already knew where this all was heading to. so I began acting like I was in a hurry and really busy just to avoid looking....... After a little chat, we exchange contact and bed each other fair well...

Fast forward to today....we have been chatting for a while getting to know each other (or at least, she's getting to know me)..so after I was bored of all her questions, I came plain and told her to just go straight to the point of why she asked for my number...

To my greatest suprise, this babe told me she likes me and would love for both of us to have a relationship.. up till now I've been smiling like someone who won millions in bet9ja... Honestly I don't know what to Tell this girl...I really need advice.. but mind you I'm currently single, and I think I like her too..

If no be say you wan chop clean mouth, I would say 'when a woman loves, she loves for real'..

1 Like

Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Mvena(f): 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Na so everybody dey talk love upandan, December go soon reach no worry
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Cyoung4real(m): 8:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Lol, see Werey cheesy grin ogbeni December is just around the corner and girls Dey hustle for sponsors, if you like loseguard make sure Maga you.
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Use your head
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 09, 2021
TOTOnigga:

dude accept her proposal is no big deal and enjoy lovely sex life grin cheesy
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Adegbem01(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
TOTOnigga:

Am laughing for you too, it a rare something, you just have to give it a try and I hope � it comes with an happy ending
Re: This Girl Just Told Me She Loves Me- I'm Confused I Need Advice by Quality20(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Bonesbreaker:
dude accept her proposal is no big deal and enjoy lovely sex life grin cheesy
pls don't accept any offer or advise to defile

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Love Doing This? / Why Don't some Women Appreciate The Little Things some Men Do? / Dont Date Broke Ladies If You Have Nothing To Offer (SEE PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.