Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,055 members, 7,810,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers (5856 Views)

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter / Explosive Income Seminar / Trick To Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers - 100% Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
So, after my contribution in these two threads.

https://www.nairaland.com/6807625/how-invest-1-million/2#106838825

https://www.nairaland.com/6805641/suggest-good-business-300k-start/9#106829319

I got a handful of people reaching out to me. Some I was able to respond to, some I wasn't. And even up till now I still get emails here and there.

I see that people are interested, but I feel a single email response may not be enough to properly elucidate the entire content and information needed about the CPA income generating system so as to propel them to act on it.

In this thread I am going to explicitly reveal what this entire income generating system is all about
and how you can start making life changing income with CPA Marketing promoting the HIGHEST PAYING class of affiliate offers on the internet space fondly known as High Ticket Offers.

The information you are about to get access to is rare. It's not something you can come across anywhere anyhow. You may need to already have previous knowledge about CPA Marketing and its powerful earning potential to have the specific interest to search and come across content like this or else, count it all joy and good tidings when you bump on something like this.

So guys!

Register your presence with a comment, once I see good engagement on the thread the UPDATES would start coming in...

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by bestbiz17: 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Interested
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 10:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me book this space
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by presido997(m): 11:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Following
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by MizterAccurate(m): 1:30am On Nov 09, 2021
I'm following
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 6:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Fire on
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Following
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by sparkycash(m): 6:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Following
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by hilaryCU(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Continue
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by debeginin(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Following Sir.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
An OVERVIEW on what it means to earn income by getting paid HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE Commissions.

Alright guys.

As at when I am typing this, going by market rates, $1 is currently about N550.

This means $500 is about N275,000 but for this illustration, let's just peg it at N250,000.

It's been years I put eyes on the job market but I am for sure certain that Thousands of Graduates out there would be so fulfiled if they can get a job with 250k monthly remuneration right now.

But here we go, ladies and gentlemen! With what you about to discover shortly about CPA Marketing, in this business of promoting HIGH TICKET Affiliate offers, this($500) is simply an amount you can get paid for just a SINGLE lead/convertion generated.

So. Lets get further!

I want you to imagine earning an income of N250,000 in a month. That is very good money to earn in this present economy not just for an average Nigerian but also as an extra income to anybody already established. 250k may not be that much but it is a very moderate and good income to live comfortably on for a starting middle class.

Alright here, how about earning this amount Weekly? Yes, 250k weekly.

Now this would be on another whole level right, we are talking an average of 1m monthly and which is now far more than "moderate". This is way above middle class. If you earn 1m monthly, except if you are blowing your money fast mindlessly and spending recklessly, which only God knows why......

Then, financial constraints shouldn't be an issue but rather you should be thinking on how to diversify your income streams, live a healthy and good life, make an impact to your society and people around you. Isn't that so? Fine.

But now, let's take this to an even steep level..

Can you Imagine that you are earning 250k atleast thrice in a week? ... Oh yeah!!!

This should blow off your mind. At this point we are talking about distributed big time establishment, building long live wealth for yourself, your family and love ones while climbing right to the top of the societal ladder.

All the same , while you get on with the imaginations on these different earning sceneries, let me get right to the POSSIBILITIES.

The possibility here is that, you can begin to earn these stated amounts of income and even more and more. And not even in naira but in dollars with a powerful system known as CPA Marketing.

Generally, making money with CPA Marketing by traditional standards is very lucrative. By traditional standards here, I mean, by promoting the average traditional CPA Offers that pays you anything from $0.50, $2, $5, $10 to as much as $30, $40 per lead.

"However, just as exactly what this THREAD would be tending to, my current system of earning from CPA involves promoting a class of offers called High ticket CPA offers in the Crypto/Forex niche which pays you nothing less than $250 up to $1200 per single lead. These types of Affiliate offers are the highest paying in the ONLINE industry and knowing how to promote them creates a steady stream of cashing out heavy and massively as compared to other traditional online income generating models."

This here is the searchlight that beams on the terms you hear as HIGH TICKET.

I mean, in a single month all you would need to make your desired income goal is generate just 2 to 10 leads or even more. Which is all left to your promotion efforts. Heck! You could generate just a single lead and you would still be fine.

And that's just what I'm here to unravel with this Tutorial.

So By virtue of what's about to go down here, i think the thread hasn't had enough engagement yet. smiley

So I want 5 more comments to make the house HOT and stuffy! And the TUTORIAL UPDATES would start dropping back to back.

Ladies and Fine Gents, Lets shake the Roof!!!

4 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NobleRace: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
PowersthatBe:
An OVERVIEW on what it means to earn income by getting paid HIGH TICKET AFFILIATE Commissions.

Alright guys.

This means $500 is about N275,000 but for this illustration, let's just peg it at N250,000.

It's been years I put eyes on the job market but I am for sure certain that Thousands of Graduates out there would be so fulfiled if they can get a job with 250k monthly remuneration right now.

But here we go, ladies and gentlemen! With what you about to discover shortly about CPA Marketing, in this business of promoting HIGH TICKET Affiliate offers, this($500) is simply an amount you can get paid for just a SINGLE lead/convertion generated.

So. Lets get further!

I want you to imagine earning an income of N250,000 in a month. That is very good money to earn in this present economy not just for an average Nigerian but also as an extra income to anybody already established. 250k may not be that much but it is a very moderate and good income to live comfortably on for a starting middle class.

Now this would be on another whole level right, we are talking an average of 1m monthly and which is now far more than "moderate". This is way above middle class. If you earn 1m monthly, except if you are blowing your money fast mindlessly and spending recklessly, which only God knows why......

Then, financial constraints shouldn't be an issue but rather you should be thinking on how to diversify your income streams, live a healthy and good life, make an impact to your society and people around you. Isn't that so? Fine.

Can you Imagine that you are earning 250k atleast thrice in a week? ... Oh yeah!!!

This should blow off your mind. At this point we are talking about distributed big time establishment, building long live wealth for yourself, your family and love ones while climbing right to the top of the societal ladder.

All the same , while you get on with the imaginations on these different earning sceneries, let me get right to the POSSIBILITIES.

The possibility here is that, you can begin to earn these stated amounts of income and even more and more. And not even in naira but in dollars with a powerful system known as CPA Marketing.

Generally, making money with CPA Marketing by traditional standards is very lucrative. By traditional standards here, I mean, by promoting the average traditional CPA Offers that pays you anything from $0.50, $2, $5, $10 to as much as $30, $40 per lead.

"However, just as exactly what this THREAD would be tending to, my current system of earning from CPA involves promoting a class of offers called High ticket CPA offers in the Crypto/Forex niche which pays you nothing less than $250 up to $1200 per single lead. These types of Affiliate offers are the highest paying in the ONLINE industry and knowing how to promote them creates a steady stream of cashing out heavy and massively as compared to other traditional online income generating models."

I mean, in a single month all you would need to make your desired income goal is generate just 2 to 10 leads or even more. Which is all left to your promotion efforts. Heck! You could generate just a single lead and you would still be fine.

So By virtue of what's about to go down here, i think the thread hasn't had enough engagement yet. smiley

So I want 5 more comments to make the house HOT and stuffy! And the TUTORIAL UPDATES would start dropping back to back.

Good job OP. Keep it up.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by chosen4now: 1:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
This is interesting....
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Shevi8: 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kwantinu...
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Eldeedon(m): 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Following... Drop it as e dey hot!!!
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
PowersthatBe:

You don dey give me financial orgasm.

Please, take me to cloud 9.

Don't stop!

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 7:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
PowersthatBe:

Alright guys.

So. Lets get further!

shocked
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 10:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
This tutorial would be simplified to the most comprehensible format possible that you may even have an imagery of you already earning as you read through every words.

Without wasting any further time let's get into the training. The Training will be in 3 Parts.

PART 1
Introduction to CPA Marketing system and Details on CPA High Ticket Offers

PART 2
CPA Networks and Finding Offers To Promote

PART 3
Traffic Generation and Promotion Strategies

PART 1.
Introduction CPA Marketing System and Details on CPA High Ticket Offers

What is CPA Marketing?

There are several genuine online earning models you can start making money online with and record long term success. 

From Freelancing to Digital Marketing, Affiliate Marketing to Dropshipping, Ecommerce and loads of others.

However, there is one very lucrative and highly profitable income earning system which is very profitable but not very mainstream or widely known as the rest, and that system is called CPA Marketing.

CPA stands for (cost-per-action). And CPA Marketing is a branch or type of marketing under affiliate marketing where you get a commission when people fulfill a particular action. These actions could be anything from submitting an email address, entering zip-code, filling out a short form with some information, signing up on a website, filling out a survey, trying a risk free trial on a product, buying a product and much more…This is also known as Performance marketing.

''You make money each time a supposed action is completed by a target audience in regards to a CPA offer you are promoting.''

HOW YOU MAKE MONEY CPA MARKETING?

To make money you simply sign up on a CPA Network, select offers and promote. A CPA Network is an online company that serves as a middle man between Advertisers and Publishers. On your CPA Network, you have access to several CPA offers as an affiliate so you can promote and make money.

ADVERTISERS bring the offers and the money, ready to pay us. CPA NETWORKS are the operators, the regulators, the agency, the middle men to establish connection, though not necessarily directly. They create the environment.
We Publishers/Affiliates bring the audience by promoting these offers. We send targeted audience to offers, we make the money, we get PAID.

Every offer has a designated action required to be completed by the target visitor just as been earlier explained. The payout per action on that offer is always indicated on the offer.

For each action taken you get paid, the more the actions completed the more the cash you make.. The pay you get per lead(action taken) depends on the type of offer... Generally, the Pay per lead (action taken based on the offer promoted) ranges from $0.50- $30(and above) depending on the offer and the target country for your traffic...

So, let's assume you are promoting an offer that pays $2.50 per lead (that is when somebody completes the supposed action required), this means if you could generate 1000 leads (required actions) you make $2,500 i.e $2.50 by 1000 = $2,500.

If it is an offer that pays $5, if you could get 1000 people to take action on the offer you make $5,000. Same thing here applies to all other offers with their different payouts cut across different categories and actions required.

*Making Boatload of Cash With CPA Marketing Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers*

WHAT ARE CPA HIGH TICKET OFFERS?
(And How Do We Promote And Make Money From These Offers? )

Now pay attention. It's quite straightforward! From what you just learnt about CPA, CPA offers in general and type of actions required for conversions. Out of all the offers and verticals there is that which pays the highest per required completed action, and that is what we fondly call high ticket.

"CPA High Ticket offers are Affiliate offers that pays a copiously high commission per lead/sale generated, as compared to the average commission paid on other CPA offers."

The average CPA/Affiliate offer pays you anything from $5 to $30 per lead/sale you make, but its not the same for high ticket offers as you could earn anything from $100 to as much as $1200 per lead/sale you generate.

These offers can be found in different niches or verticals but the MOST POPULAR and MAJORITY of it all are always in the ONLINE TRADING NICHE.

"So, the entire focus of what I am revealing to you here in this tutorial, is my system of earning income online promoting 'High ticket CPA offers in the Crypto/Forex Vertical' encompassed under the popular billion dollar Online trading niche.

It's all simple and straightforward as that. No complexities.

From this, you now know everything about what CPA is, type of offers we have and of course the type of actions and the type of offers we are focusing on. Which are offers in the Crypto/Forex vertical!

So what next? How to get access to these offers!

And that take us to the PART 2 of the Tutorial - CPA Networks and Finding Offers To Promote!!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Rapsowdee01(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
We're with you
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Josejosejose: 10:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
wink
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Boss. Now you have my full attention. I got a question but let me just wait till you get to that part
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by stano2(m): 3:21am On Nov 10, 2021
Hello boss
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rotile247(m): 6:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Following
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by samiblaq: 7:28am On Nov 10, 2021
Following
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 6:37pm On Nov 10, 2021
Interested in this. OP Update Pls
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
OP where are you na...hope it ll not involve buying a link
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
OP where are you na...hope it ll not involve buying a link....but has anybody heard of this before
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Rubby007: 7:20pm On Nov 10, 2021
Following
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 8:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kaypeeboss:
OP where are you na...hope it ll not involve buying a link....but has anybody heard of this before

Calm down, bros.

I have heard of High ticket CPA offers before.

It's a goldmine if you're well trained.

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Iny3(m): 10:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Following you Boss
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
I see its been hot in here. Let's turn up the heat!!!!

PART 2 UPDATES dropping shortly!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Purchase And Installation Cost For Kwesé Dish And Decoder / Top 20 Most Lucrative Business In Nigeria / Here Are The Differences Between Pounds,Dollars & Euro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.