Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers (5886 Views)

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter / Explosive Income Seminar / Trick To Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers - 100% Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
PowersthatBe:
I see its been hot in here. Let's turn up the heat!!!!

PART 2 UPDATES dropping shortly!

Thanks boss.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 1:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
PART 2

CPA Networks And Finding Offers To Promote

Alright guys. Lets get it on!!!!

So you do have knowledge on what CPA Marketing
is all about, type of CPA Offers, their Verticals
and of course the specific vertical of CPA Offers
we are focusing on. Which are Crypto/Forex offers!

"HIGH TICKET offers in the Online trading niche"!!!

Now, the next thing is to proceed to a CPA Network where you can have access to offers to promote and make bank!!!

So basically, what we will handle in this
part of the Tutorial is signing up on CPA Networks, Picking your High ticket offer and getting your Affiliate link.

There are hundreds of CPA networks if not thousands online.

"The CPA network is a function of a middle man between the advertisers and Affiliates... The offers you promote are actually placed on the CPA network by advertisers... Most times these
advertisers are big companies(e.g Microsoft, Amazon, Bing, Netflix, Scribd, Skillshare, Booking, Sports companies, Brokers etc) or individual advertisers who want to extend their outreach to more customers just as I had explained earlier"

The thing is; you can find CPA offers from various Advertisers in almost all niches. It could be health niche, jobs and employment, insurance, Kids and Children, Business Opportunity, Dating, Travel etc. Just name it! Well, I think i have given a detailed breakdown on this earlier in the Part 1...

However, like you already know by now. The niche we are focusing on is the ONLINE TRADING niche, yeah!

"Our INTEREST and CONCERN is to promote offers in this niche as we salivate to taste from the big money pie of HIGH TICKET payouts splashed on these offers.

Okay.

And so for you to get on with making money with this system you have to join a reputable CPA Network and head straight to the crypto/forex vertical to find offers.

When you join a network, you select an offer/s you want to promote, get your affiliate link to the offer, promote and when you make money your CPA
network handles every other thing else for you.
Such as giving you stats and reports on your traffic generation and promotion activities. And as well Paying you your Cash !!! And THERE ARE NO LIMITS to how much you can earn!!

Some CPA Networks do also provide you with promo tools that will be helpful in promoting your offers so as to maximize profits depending on the traffic generation strategy you are using.

*Signing Up On a CPA Network*

Now!

Applying to a CPA network is almost like applying for a job offline... You go through a critical interview process (Not applicable to all networks though)

While some are much easier to scale through, most would have you go through a question and answer process and the inputs from your response would determine if you would be accepted or rejected. Yeah, For real! But don't sweat it, it's not to push you away because they actually want you!

The network wants to be conscious of who is applying, if you really know how everything works and if you are ready to work and push healthy traffic to their offers. It's all about profitable partnership.

They understand the huge earning potential with the CPA model and know it can very eye catchy for anyone to just want to sign up on a CPA Network to make money. So, they want people that will come on board and work (Promote offers). Push traffic! Volume!!!

It shows you know what to do and how to do it... And mostly because when you make money the CPA Network makes money too. Okay. As simple as that!

So now, how do you find CPA networks to work with?

There are a whole lot of them like i have said earlier. This year alone i have worked with close
to 7 CPA Networks promoting not only Crypto offers but other CPA offers too. Also I have worked with many others in the past (over the years)

However, for the sake of this tutorial i will use just two networks as case study and that is MyLead and Adcombo.

FREE TIP.

You can always search for CPA Networks with preferences to the type of offers you want to promote on CPA directory sites like

-OfferVault dot com
-oDigger dot com

Using these platforms, you can see hundreds of CPA Networks and directly see all the offers available on each and every network.

Take Note: "OfferVault and oDigger are not CPA networks. They are just CPA directories for searching for CPA networks and all available offers in the network. Something like the Google of CPA
Networks"

On these sites, you can always search for offers and Networks with preference to your desired options. I mean you can use these sites to sort out for networks you want to join by the type of offers they
have cut across different niches and categories.

But, it doesn’t matter what CPA networks you join since almost all networks have very similar offers or most gearing to the same pattern of conversion(required completed action)

The important thing is knowing the choice of offers you want to promote and being able to promote the offers and make ya ca$sh.

However, for the course of what we are out to achieve, our major focus is on what? >>>Offers in the TRADING Vertical. So that is exactly what our search options would be based on.

ANOTHER TIP.

You can also search for networks by preference of reviews from affiliates and industry performance using another platform known as Affpaying dot com.

These are all platforms you can peruse to get information on every CPA Networks you want to work with.....

So like i said for this tutorial, for clearer understanding and to keep things organized, I will be using two of my major CPA Networks I work with which is MyLead and Adcombo.

Asides from being one of the major networks I work work with, these are big time CPA networks and highly recommended. Adcombo on the other hand is quite a personal favourite as i have been working with them for over 4 years . So simply head over to MyLead dot com or Adcombo dot com and sign up for an account.

Always know that the signing up process on any CPA network is the same for all other CPA Networks. If there is anything that varies, maybe one or two differences and of course
that is because there are all different platforms.

Proceed to the website, click on Register/sign up and follow the process. Ensure to fill the entries
with correct details. Correct names, correct address, and everything else.

After signing up, you should immediately get a feedback from someone from the CPA Network who in turn would be your Affiliate Manager. Your AM is in charge of handling your account directly and always available to assist you. Your AM is your number one go to person whenever you need Clarence or inside info on anything. Be it on top performing offers, good paying Crypto CPA deals, Payments or just anything.

Do well to Harness the bromance or wo'mance wink between you and your AM. It's one of the secrets of the experts.

So, once you get that follow up email after signing up, Co-operate with the person, answer all questions asked, your account should be approved and boom! Welcome on board.

4 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 1:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
PICKING OFFERS TO PROMOTE

So once you have signed up on a preferred CPA Network, and you have been approved. Next thing is to log into your CPA account with your login details and search for offers.

Head over to the offers catalog and you should see an array of tens, hundreds or thousands of offers .

Our interest is on Crypto/Forex offers so you are to filter your options to display just these offers.

Click on any you want to promote, and you should be taken to the offer details page where you get every info about that offer.

You can select any offer/as many offers you want to promote. Pick up your affiliate link and you are good to go!!!

Now its time to Go Hard. Becuase its either you go hard or you go back home to your CPA account of empty Zeros.. We are here to bank! To see figures in your CPA account GROW in an ascending order!!!!

And how do you go hard? by effective traffic generation methods and sending targeted traffic using different promotion strategies that would make you bank!!!!

This takes us on smooth sail to the PART 3 of the Tutorial - Traffic Generation and Promotion Strategies!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's about to get hellish hot!!! You ready for some Action?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 2:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Waiting for part 3...
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 2:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Continue
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by KangaIye: 3:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
Waiting for part 3 Boss.....
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omor but checking out those offers.... your lead has to make a deposit of up to $250 before your network agrees to give you that $500+.....OP...how do you fix this
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 4:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kaypeeboss:
Omor but checking out those offers.... your lead has to make a deposit of up to $250 before your network agrees to give you that $500+.....OP...how do you fix this

Nawa for some kind comments sha.... what do you mean by how do we fix this?

So were you just expecting them to just pay you such big amount of money for nothing? You don't know when you sign up on a typical broker to trade, most brokers have the minimum deposit amount to trade which is about $250... And to the best of my understanding, the OP said, brokers too are also advertisers so since the want more customers using CPA, they are willing to pay that much to affiliates to bring customers..

Like @Tenshades said, you really need to calm down... Seeing your comments. You are following this the wrong way. You need to change the way you are understanding the information...

5 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Like @Tenshades said, you really need to calm down... Seeing your comments. You are following this the wrong way. You need to change the way you are understanding the information...

He's not getting the gist, yet. grin
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tenshades:

Alright...I don relax

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:09pm On Nov 11, 2021
NiggasInParis:

So were you just expecting them to just pay you such big amount of money for nothing? You don't know when you sign up on a typical broker to trade, most brokers have the minimum deposit amount to trade which is about $250... And to the best of my understanding, the OP said, brokers too are also advertisers so since the want more customers using CPA, they are willing to pay that much to affiliates to bring customers..

I don dae calm

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by BIODAVY(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Shoot

PowersthatBe:

So once you have signed up on a preferred CPA Network, and you have been approved. Next thing is to log into your CPA account with your login details and search for offers.

Head over to the offers catalog and you should see an array of tens, hundreds or thousands of offers .

Our interest is on Crypto/Forex offers so you are to filter your options to display just these offers.

Click on any you want to promote, and you should be taken to the offer details page where you get every info about that offer.

You can select any offer/as many offers you want to promote. Pick up your affiliate link and you are good to go!!!

Now its time to Go Hard. Becuase its either you go hard or you go back home to your CPA account of empty Zeros.. We are here to bank! To see figures in your CPA account GROW in an ascending order!!!!

And how do you go hard? by effective traffic generation methods and sending targeted traffic using different promotion strategies that would make you bank!!!!

This takes us on smooth sail to the PART 3 of the Tutorial - Traffic Generation and Promotion Strategies!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, it's about to get hellish hot!!! You ready for some Action?

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 10:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tenshades:

Lol grin
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
PowersthatBe:

Got this message from adcomb

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 5:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Nice. Well said!!!!
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 6:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
PowersthatBe:

Nice. Well said!!!!
I have been calm since yesterday
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by KangaIye: 1:47am On Nov 13, 2021
rainlover:

Got this message from adcomb

Same as I, I need assistance this is my first time on this please sad
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 9:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Where's the OP?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Type of CPA OFFERS AND THEIR CONVERSION Requirements.

Alright guys.

Seeing a comment made by someone above earlier, indicates either he is misunderstanding what is being revealed here on this income earning system or he hasn't yet understood the required conversion process for these HIGH TICKET OFFERS we are promoting. I just hope the former is not the case.

I have explained this very well and I think everyone should understand what is meant by Conversion point for CPA offers.

However, i think i need to make a clear input on Conversion requirments for CPA offers we are promoting in better details, and I would do that with this update..

Before we proceed to the PART 3, this UPDATE would breakdown type of CPA offers we have and their conversion requirements.

Now!

Required Actions on CPA offers or CONVERSION REQUIREMENTS also known as CONVERSION POINTS, refers to the needed actions specified on a CPA offer to be completed for you to have generated a paid lead.

Read attentively. Everything is quite easy to understand.

When you look through the available offers on
your CPA network, you will notice the many different varieties of offers there are in many different niches/categories. I have said this over and over again!

Here, I am going to list the main types of Offers popularly known in CPA and their conversion points.

Each of these types of offers will have its own
payout, which is the commission you receive when your user (target audience) fulfills the given action of that offer...

For example, some offer requires the visitor fill just his email or zip code, some requires the visitor registers and confirm email, some requires the user fills out their name, email, address and
credit card details etc... And all these offers have their stipulated commission/pays respectively.

However, If the offer requires the user to fill out their name, address and credit card, then that offer will pay you a lot more than an offer that only requires the user to fill out their email address. In
general the more information an offer requires, the more you will get paid per lead generated to that offer.

"The bigger the CONVERSION REQUIRMENT
The bigger the PAYOUT" Simple!

Email Submit Offers: An email submit offer is one of the most basic types of offers and normally has a low payout because it is very easy for the user to fill out. Essentially the conversion point is when the user fills in their email address, normally on the first page of the offer. Generally the payouts on an email submit offer is between $0.50 and $2.80...

Zip Submit Offers: A zip submit is exactly the same as emails submit, but the conversion point is when the user fills out their zip code. Again, this is a one field submit, meaning there is only one piece of information users need to fill out. Because this is very easy for the user to fill out, the payout range is the same with that of email submits offers. Anywhere in between $0.50 to $2.00

Multiple Field Submit Offers: Multiple fields submits offer require the user to fill out many pieces of information. This could be a form that requires a user to fill out their name, mailing address, and state/country and email address. This could also be a dating offer, which requires users to fill out a free profile about them that will be added to the dating web site. Generally, anything outside email/zipcode submits which does not require purchase to generate lead falls under this type of offer. This could also include signing up on website(Mostly the website the advertiser wants to promote/gain exposure to). We call it lead generation.

Because the pieces of information required for this type of offers to convert is many, the payout will be higher than the basic email/zip submit offers... Payout for multiple field offers varies
widely depending on the type of information required by the user to fill out, but most range from $2.00 to $18.00 could even be more.

Free Trails Offers: Risk free trials. These types of offers refer to when advertisers are willing to let users/visitors try their product risk free for a certain time period without paying yet. Generally users can cancel anytime within two weeks and not be charged anything. Sometimes there is a small and handling fee that is not refundable. If users do not cancel within the given time period, they are automatically charged a certain amount per month
thereafter until they cancel.

This type of offer (popularly called CC submits) requires users to enter their credit card information. Generally, in the process of
signing up on the site. (Offer you are promoting).

And once action is completed you get paid.
Because the conversion requirement for this type of offers is much or maybe harder to do, payout is high with the average range from $20 - $60 per lead.

Pay Per Sale: These type of offers requires that a sale is generated for the affiliate to get paid just like in the traditional affiliate marketing. Though CPA is basically all about actions there are also some offers you can promote and get paid commission for every sale made and these are known as PPS
offers. Sale/Purchase is also a form of Action/CPA.

Pay Per Call: You are paid when someone makes a call after clicking on your affiliate link.

Download/Install: You get paid when someone downloads and/or installs a piece of software.

Survey Offers: As the name implies, Survey offers requires that the visitor completes a short survey before you earn. These offers always come like giving the visitor a reward, a gift or cash prize or
something catchy and for the user to get the reward it will be indicated that they complete/take a short survey to enter for chance to win the reward. Once the visitor takes/complete the
survey to the end you the affiliate promoting the offer make your pay.

Survey Sign Up Offers; These offers requires that the visitor signs up on the online Paid Survey site being promoted. Online Paid survey sites are sites that pay users for giving their opinions, feedback about a product, a situation, a development or anything at all. E.g. inboxdollar.com, etc...

These are all survey sites. They as companies use CPA networks to advertise about their sites in other to gain more exposure and more members. So the pay affiliates for every sign up made on the
survey site via the affiliate link of that affiliate.

Once the visitor fills in his email address and click submit on that page you generate lead and you get paid the pay per lead for that offer. As simple as that.

Cash on Delivery Offers(COD): These offers simply requires your target audience to order for a product online(mostly physical product) without having to make payment until the product is delivered to them. You get paid once the order is confirmed on phone call by the advertiser. Payouts for these offers ranges from $5 to $ 30 depending on the target location. Asides from Crypto offers this is another category of CPA offers I promote. Though not a High ticket offer but I also make loads of income running these offers.

"Crypto/forex Offers: These are offers that requires the target audience to sign up a broker platform, make a deposit and trade. This is the offer with the
highest payout ranging from $100 to $ 1000 per lead. These offers are also called High ticket offers. There is billions of dollars in the online trading industry. And there are thousands of brokers also with new ones springing up everyday. Brokers need more clients so they are willing to pay us affiliates when we send new clients to their platform. They do these using the commission model known as CPA. Almost all brokers have their own direct affiliate programs but most times it is preferable to work with them using a CPA network so you have access to multiple offers and options"

And this here is exactly what this tutorial is all about. Right?

The conversion Process for our Crypto High Ticket Offers is denoted below.

====Send a new client to your Crypto/Forex CPA Offer(A broker platform by the advertiser) - Client signs up - Makes the minimum required deposit on the platform that trade=====PAID conversion generated

$$$$$$$$$ You Get PAID!!!!$$$$$$$

Anything from $250(N135k) to as much as $1000(N550k) per single lead depending on the location the client signs up from.

Now, i do believe this additional breakdown has tendered clearly to those that may find themselves in the same position as the person who made a comment on this above(even if it didn't sound very reasonable). Overall, you should now be fully loaded with everything the CPA Earning model is all about what you need to know and do to earn.

Lets get further. Before I round up,

Now below is more information to equip you on list of terms you should be familiar with about promotion of offers/Traffic in CPA Marketing.

Anytime you click on any CPA Offers, you would be taken to the OFFER DETAILS PAGE, every info you are getting on that offer will be about these things below.

1. Affiliate link- To start promoting offers you have to get your affiliate link for that offer. It is this link you will drive targeted traffic to make money. To get your link for the offer, simply click on the offer and you will be taken to the offers details page. There you can go on to get your affiliate link. You can always find this beneath the page.

2. Accepted Countries- In CPA Marketing, offers you promote always have an indicated traffic target. This is simply referred to or labeled as Accepted countries. Which means, only traffic from the specified/indicated country for that offer will be
accepted? So when promoting the offer/s you have to make sure your traffic is coming from the accepted country indicated on the offer. You can always see the accepted country/ies for every offer on the offer details page of the offer. Accepted
countries could be US,FR,UK,GR,CN, etc. While you may also see offers that accept worldwide traffic too, that is traffic from all countries.

3. Traffic allowed- For every offer you want to promote there could always be an indication of the traffic types allowed for that offer. This mostly is a preference of the Advertiser that placed the offer on the CPA Network. On the offer details page
you will see the accepted traffic types for that offer.

You are to strictly adhere to the indications given for traffic accepted. If you promote a particular offer using a traffic type that is not
accepted for the offer you will not get paid for that offer and you may even be banned from the CPA Network if the advertiser complains. However, know that, this Traffic types specification on offers may not be seen in all CPA Networks.

Except otherwise, if you join a CPA Network or pick a CPA offer with no specifications on traffic allowed or Not allowed then you can use any traffic type to drive traffic to the offers. But for some networks , there is always specification for the Accepted traffic type for any offer. It all varies by network. You can always check and know for yourself. However, all traffic sources are mostly always welcomed.

Types of traffic labels you can see on offers;

(a)Social Media; This stands for traffic you get from social media platforms such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest etc

(b)Email; This stands for traffic you get by using email marketing. This system of traffic involves sending messages including your offer to subscribers in your email autoresponder
list. Or via direct mail like Gmail or Yahoo mail.

(c)Search; This system of traffic involves or is all about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). That is, ranking high in search engines such as Google, yahoo etc. when people search for things as pertain to the category your offer falls under, your offer will appear in search results. And from there when the
visitor clicks and takes action you make money.

(d)BANNER DISPLAY- This type of traffic involves placing ADS with banners on other websites. Mostly websites with very huge targeted traffic. It is a very popular traffic type and form of advertisement.

(e)Website; This system of traffic simply involves embedding your affiliate links for your offers on your website. Contextualising links into words in the articles or post you make on your site (blog) and when people read through they
can click on it. Also, putting your affiliate banners on your website or blog.

Alright. Alright!!!! So there you have it. Having known all these, my friend you are now set to make serious money from CPA Marketing.

We are now moving on to the next part of this Tutorial. Traffic Generation and Promotion Strategies!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 1:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
PowersthatBe:

Alright guys.

We are now moving on to the next part of this Tutorial. Traffic Generation and Promotion Strategies!!!!!

Thanks for taking your time to break it down to powder form.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 1:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Patiently waiting for the part 3
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Eldeedon(m): 4:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Op thank you for this! I really appreciate! Patiently awaiting for the next part....
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by KangaIye: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Waiting......
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Adesam02: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thanks for the info. Waiting for this important aspect, traffic generation
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Type of CPA OFFERS AND THEIR CONVERSION Requirements.

Alright guys.

Seeing a comment made by someone above earlier, indicates either he is misunderstanding what is being revealed here on this income earning system or he hasn't yet understood the required conversion process for these HIGH TICKET OFFERS we are promoting. I just hope the former is not the case.

I have explained this very well and I think everyone should understand what is meant by Conversion point for CPA offers.

However, i think i need to make a clear input on Conversion requirments for CPA offers we are promoting in better details, and I would do that with this update..

Before we proceed to the PART 3, this UPDATE would breakdown type of CPA offers we have and their conversion requirements.

Now!

Required Actions on CPA offers or CONVERSION REQUIREMENTS also known as CONVERSION POINTS, refers to the needed actions specified on a CPA offer to be completed for you to have generated a paid lead.

Read attentively. Everything is quite easy to understand.

When you look through the available offers on
your CPA network, you will notice the many different varieties of offers there are in many different niches/categories. I have said this over and over again!

Here, I am going to list the main types of Offers popularly known in CPA and their conversion points.

Each of these types of offers will have its own
payout, which is the commission you receive when your user (target audience) fulfills the given action of that offer...

For example, some offer requires the visitor fill just his email or zip code, some requires the visitor registers and confirm email, some requires the user fills out their name, email, address and
credit card details etc... And all these offers have their stipulated commission/pays respectively.

However, If the offer requires the user to fill out their name, address and credit card, then that offer will pay you a lot more than an offer that only requires the user to fill out their email address. In
general the more information an offer requires, the more you will get paid per lead generated to that offer.

"The bigger the CONVERSION REQUIRMENT
The bigger the PAYOUT" Simple!

Email Submit Offers: An email submit offer is one of the most basic types of offers and normally has a low payout because it is very easy for the user to fill out. Essentially the conversion point is when the user fills in their email address, normally on the first page of the offer. Generally the payouts on an email submit offer is between $0.50 and $2.80...

Zip Submit Offers: A zip submit is exactly the same as emails submit, but the conversion point is when the user fills out their zip code. Again, this is a one field submit, meaning there is only one piece of information users need to fill out. Because this is very easy for the user to fill out, the payout range is the same with that of email submits offers. Anywhere in between $0.50 to $2.00

Multiple Field Submit Offers: Multiple fields submits offer require the user to fill out many pieces of information. This could be a form that requires a user to fill out their name, mailing address, and state/country and email address. This could also be a dating offer, which requires users to fill out a free profile about them that will be added to the dating web site. Generally, anything outside email/zipcode submits which does not require purchase to generate lead falls under this type of offer. This could also include signing up on website(Mostly the website the advertiser wants to promote/gain exposure to). We call it lead generation.

Because the pieces of information required for this type of offers to convert is many, the payout will be higher than the basic email/zip submit offers... Payout for multiple field offers varies
widely depending on the type of information required by the user to fill out, but most range from $2.00 to $18.00 could even be more.

Free Trails Offers: Risk free trials. These types of offers refer to when advertisers are willing to let users/visitors try their product risk free for a certain time period without paying yet. Generally users can cancel anytime within two weeks and not be charged anything. Sometimes there is a small and handling fee that is not refundable. If users do not cancel within the given time period, they are automatically charged a certain amount per month
thereafter until they cancel.

This type of offer (popularly called CC submits) requires users to enter their credit card information. Generally, in the process of
signing up on the site. (Offer you are promoting).

And once action is completed you get paid.
Because the conversion requirement for this type of offers is much or maybe harder to do, payout is high with the average range from $20 - $60 per lead.

Pay Per Sale: These type of offers requires that a sale is generated for the affiliate to get paid just like in the traditional affiliate marketing. Though CPA is basically all about actions there are also some offers you can promote and get paid commission for every sale made and these are known as PPS
offers. Sale/Purchase is also a form of Action/CPA.

Pay Per Call: You are paid when someone makes a call after clicking on your affiliate link.

Download/Install: You get paid when someone downloads and/or installs a piece of software.

Survey Offers: As the name implies, Survey offers requires that the visitor completes a short survey before you earn. These offers always come like giving the visitor a reward, a gift or cash prize or
something catchy and for the user to get the reward it will be indicated that they complete/take a short survey to enter for chance to win the reward. Once the visitor takes/complete the
survey to the end you the affiliate promoting the offer make your pay.

Survey Sign Up Offers; These offers requires that the visitor signs up on the online Paid Survey site being promoted. Online Paid survey sites are sites that pay users for giving their opinions, feedback about a product, a situation, a development or anything at all. E.g. inboxdollar.com, etc...

These are all survey sites. They as companies use CPA networks to advertise about their sites in other to gain more exposure and more members. So the pay affiliates for every sign up made on the
survey site via the affiliate link of that affiliate.

Once the visitor fills in his email address and click submit on that page you generate lead and you get paid the pay per lead for that offer. As simple as that.

Cash on Delivery Offers(COD): These offers simply requires your target audience to order for a product online(mostly physical product) without having to make payment until the product is delivered to them. You get paid once the order is confirmed on phone call by the advertiser. Payouts for these offers ranges from $5 to $ 30 depending on the target location. Asides from Crypto offers this is another category of CPA offers I promote. Though not a High ticket offer but I also make loads of income running these offers.

"Crypto/forex Offers: These are offers that requires the target audience to sign up a broker platform, make a deposit and trade. This is the offer with the
highest payout ranging from $100 to $ 1000 per lead. These offers are also called High ticket offers. There is billions of dollars in the online trading industry. And there are thousands of brokers also with new ones springing up everyday. Brokers need more clients so they are willing to pay us affiliates when we send new clients to their platform. They do these using the commission model known as CPA. Almost all brokers have their own direct affiliate programs but most times it is preferable to work with them using a CPA network so you have access to multiple offers and options"

And this here is exactly what this tutorial is all about. Right?

The conversion Process for our Crypto High Ticket Offers is denoted below.

====Send a new client to your Crypto/Forex CPA Offer(A broker platform by the advertiser) - Client signs up - Makes the minimum required deposit on the platform that trade=====PAID conversion generated

$$$$$$$$$ You Get PAID!!!!$$$$$$$

Anything from $250(N135k) to as much as $1000(N550k) per single lead depending on the location the client signs up from.

Now, i do believe this additional breakdown has tendered clearly to those that may find themselves in the same position as the person who made a comment on this above(even if it didn't sound very reasonable). Overall, you should now be fully loaded with everything the CPA Earning model is all about what you need to know and do to earn.

Lets get further. Before I round up,

Now below is more information to equip you on list of terms you should be familiar with about promotion of offers/Traffic in CPA Marketing.

Anytime you click on any CPA Offers, you would be taken to the OFFER DETAILS PAGE, every info you are getting on that offer will be about these things below.

1. Affiliate link- To start promoting offers you have to get your affiliate link for that offer. It is this link you will drive targeted traffic to make money. To get your link for the offer, simply click on the offer and you will be taken to the offers details page. There you can go on to get your affiliate link. You can always find this beneath the page.

2. Accepted Countries- In CPA Marketing, offers you promote always have an indicated traffic target. This is simply referred to or labeled as Accepted countries. Which means, only traffic from the specified/indicated country for that offer will be
accepted? So when promoting the offer/s you have to make sure your traffic is coming from the accepted country indicated on the offer. You can always see the accepted country/ies for every offer on the offer details page of the offer. Accepted
countries could be US,FR,UK,GR,CN, etc. While you may also see offers that accept worldwide traffic too, that is traffic from all countries.

3. Traffic allowed- For every offer you want to promote there could always be an indication of the traffic types allowed for that offer. This mostly is a preference of the Advertiser that placed the offer on the CPA Network. On the offer details page
you will see the accepted traffic types for that offer.

You are to strictly adhere to the indications given for traffic accepted. If you promote a particular offer using a traffic type that is not
accepted for the offer you will not get paid for that offer and you may even be banned from the CPA Network if the advertiser complains. However, know that, this Traffic types specification on offers may not be seen in all CPA Networks.

Except otherwise, if you join a CPA Network or pick a CPA offer with no specifications on traffic allowed or Not allowed then you can use any traffic type to drive traffic to the offers. But for some networks , there is always specification for the Accepted traffic type for any offer. It all varies by network. You can always check and know for yourself. However, all traffic sources are mostly always welcomed.

Types of traffic labels you can see on offers;

(a)Social Media; This stands for traffic you get from social media platforms such as Facebook, twitter, Instagram, Flickr, Pinterest etc

(b)Email; This stands for traffic you get by using email marketing. This system of traffic involves sending messages including your offer to subscribers in your email autoresponder
list. Or via direct mail like Gmail or Yahoo mail.

(c)Search; This system of traffic involves or is all about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). That is, ranking high in search engines such as Google, yahoo etc. when people search for things as pertain to the category your offer falls under, your offer will appear in search results. And from there when the
visitor clicks and takes action you make money.

(d)BANNER DISPLAY- This type of traffic involves placing ADS with banners on other websites. Mostly websites with very huge targeted traffic. It is a very popular traffic type and form of advertisement.

(e)Website; This system of traffic simply involves embedding your affiliate links for your offers on your website. Contextualising links into words in the articles or post you make on your site (blog) and when people read through they
can click on it. Also, putting your affiliate banners on your website or blog.

Alright. Alright!!!! So there you have it. Having known all these, my friend you are now set to make serious money from CPA Marketing.

Weldone OP. I know of COD offers. Have been promoting them since last year... In fact currently promoting one offer using FB ads...
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by AUSVINS(m): 5:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Waiting patiently
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 8:34pm On Nov 14, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Weldone OP. I know of COD offers. Have been promoting them since last year... In fact currently promoting one offer using FB ads...
is it paying off??
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by HAkorehdeh(m): 5:08am On Nov 15, 2021
Bro how you getting away with the bans? I've always wanted to promote cod with fb too but I'm always scared of the bans
NiggasInParis:

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 4:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
HAkorehdeh:
Bro how you getting away with the bans? I've always wanted to promote cod with fb too but I'm always scared of the bans

It's simple man. You don't send traffic directly from FB to your COD affiliate link/ landing pages. There are three options i use...

Just redirect your traffic from your our own landing page to your offer. Or create your own funnel for the offer and also create your form and collect the orders then input them on your offer landing page... That's if the offer is targeting Nigeria... or you can use API

If you have experience with ecomm .. Promoting COD offers should be easy to get hold on
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 5:09pm On Nov 15, 2021
rainlover:
is it paying off??

Of course Why not... But coming across this thread I'm more interested in the high ticket offers aswear...

Realising all the effort I would use to promote a COD offer and earn let's say $500 from 100 leads... With crypto offers All I need to earn that and more is just one lead.. my eyes just dae open wideee

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by HAkorehdeh(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2021
NiggasInParis:

It's simple man. You don't send traffic directly from FB to your COD affiliate link/ landing pages. There are three options i use...

Just redirect your traffic from your our own landing page to your offer. Or create your own funnel for the offer and also create your form and collect the orders then input them on your offer landing page... That's if the offer is targeting Nigeria... or you can use API

If you have experience with ecomm .. Promoting COD offers should be easy to get hold on
got no experience with ecom too. Can you point me to any guide on this? I've only tried cod with push notification traffic but it was hardly stable. Did it for more than a year BTW.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 5:16pm On Nov 15, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Of course Why not... But coming across this thread I'm more interested in the high ticket offers aswear...

Realising all the effort I would use to promote a COD offer and earn let's say $500 from 100 leads... With crypto offers All I need to earn that and more is just one lead.. my eyes just dae open wideee

No be lie...Promoting High Ticket Offers is the BANGER! grin

100 leads X $100 at least = $10,000...

Big boy something grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Give Your Business Legal Backing / Imex Lister Generator With Alternator For Sale / Operating A Airport Taxi In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 145
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.