Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers (5883 Views)

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter / Explosive Income Seminar / Trick To Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers - 100% Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by akigbemaru: 4:15am On Nov 19, 2021
Kaypeeboss:

You're doing a wonderful job @powersthatbe thank you very much
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2021
NiggasInParis:

There are many factors man. The country you are targeting is number 1.. the amount you will spend to get results targeting Nigeria can never be thesame when you target country like US or UK....

But, the thing is I have been running ads on FB friends for a very long time and I focus majorly on Nigeria. I am mainly into ecomm so most of the ads I run is to promote my imported products... So when I discovered cod offers I said let me try it out... The offer for Nigeria pays $5 per confirmed lead.. If I spend 5k on Ads a day targeting the whole Nigeria I can make up to 20 leads and about 5 to 10 sales which are confirmed leads.. sometimes if the ad is doing well I increase the budget...

Nigeria and India has the lowest payouts for COD offers. But getting traffic for this countries is very cheap
boss please which platform can I find those COD offers targeting Nigerians?
can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Lovelyperson(m): 8:59am On Nov 19, 2021
PowersthatBe:

TRAFFIC!!!

Boss please how do i answer this please. am a newbie, i dont have any traffic source...

1 Share

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2021
I can't find those high ticket offers on MYLEAD
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by smithj01: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Ladies and Gents,

Its time to start making some serious Money!

If you want to make money. You really have to make it happen! Your actions is what will make it happen.

With this system, for you to get results, to make money, to see figures in your account, you have to take a certain type of action, and that action here is driving traffic.

When it comes to traffic generation, you should take it very seriously. Don't be timid and pushy. Don't be laid back. You have to go all out and HUNT. Be aggressive. Be wild. Learn and Implement. Send those eyeballs to your pages.

If you want to wake up on a good morning, log into your CPA account and see figures, you have to work. And the main aspect of that work is sending targeted traffic to offers by every means possible

Now let's get to it.

There are about 9 Traffic Sources I use to Push serious Traffic to Products and Affiliate offers I promote online. I have about 6 tested Paid Traffic Sources And 3 Free Traffic Sources. I don't use all of them at once per say, I can be using Traffic Source 'A to promote 123 at a time, and use Traffic Source 'B to promote 456 at same time.. it all depends

In this Tutorial, base on my capacity I will be revealing 4 Traffic Sources and Strategies you can use to send traffic to your CPA High Ticket Offers and Make Bank.

That is 3 Paid Traffic Sources and 1 Free Traffic Strategy.

1. Facebook Free Traffic Strategy

2. Facebook Ads

2. Solo Ads

3. Push Traffic

Alright.

We are on Igniton, but before i put in gear. There is one very important thing you need to know on how we will base our promotion of these CPA HIGH TICKET offers. And that has to do with TARGETING.

Pay Attention.

By now, if you check you should have notice that these Crypto High Ticket Offers are targeting almost all countries of the world. Like, the target country on an offer can be a specific country, while some offers can have multiple target countries, and some offers can target all countries at once(Smartlinks). In CPA we call this, GEOS!

All in all, what I'm trying to say here is that target audience for Crypto hight ticket offer appeals to all countries of the world. You just have to look for an offer for any country you want to get traffic from or an offer that targets multiple countries and then promote.. When the required action is completed from any country you get paid the stipulated payout indicated for that country..

By now we already know these offers have a payout commission that ranges from $250 to $1000 right. Now what determines the payout you get on an offer is the GEO(country) that your conversion for that offer came from..

So if you check well you will see that Payout for some set of countries is definitely higher than some others. All the same you are getting good payouts for any conversion with the minimum amongst all countries being $250 payout.

Hierarchy of countries (GEO) around the world is highlighted in this order.

Tier 1
Tier 2
Tier 3

So commission payouts you get is base on the country tier of the offer. The Payout for countries in Tier 2 is higher than tier 3, like wise the payouts for countries in Tier 1 is higher than all others.

Countries like Canada, UK, Australia, Switzerland, Netherlands, Germany, New Zealand etc has the highest payouts...

Payout for these GEOs ranges from $600 to as much as $1000 per conversion.

Countries like Poland, Greece, Malaysia, Singapore, Qatar, UAE, South Africa, follows closely..

Payout for these countries ranges from $400 to as much as $550

Countries like Colombia, Mexico, Russia, Bahrain etc, follows third in the rank and Payout for these countries ranges from $297 to $350 per payouts

And Countries like yours truly Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana etc are least in the rank with payouts from $200 to $250.

Now Here!

In the course of our promotion activities, our MAIN INTENT is to TARGET Countries in Tier 1 or Tier 2.....That is, countries in Europe and Asia

So Why this? Simple!

"One of the major reasons is that the buying power of these countries is far higher and bigger than the average third world country or tier 3 country"

Someone in Europe can easily afford 200 euros/200 pounds/250 dollars(minimum deposit) to fund thier broker account and trade to make money or try an investment which the believe they would profit from, this is like change from the groceries to them.

But an average person in a country like Nigeria may not have that swift capacity to take out $250 immediately. And even someone that has interest would think twice, drag, delay, confirm, reconfirm, plan, and may even need to borrow to bring out $250( 135k). However, there are other category of people that may have the capacity to take action swiftly. But then, it cannot be compared with the situation with those top countries.

Now I am not saying you won't or shouldn't target tier 3 countries. I am not saying they don't convert. They do. However, I am saying the tier 1 countries converts faster because of that higher purchase power an individual in these countries have. How do they call it in economics? GDP per capita or something yeah? Ok. You get the message

And of course tier one countries pays higher. I Mean.... Let's assume with your efforts and investment in getting traffic, in a month you generate just 2 leads. one lead from Netherlands and one from UK

Average payout for UK is $700 and Netherlands $800

$800 + $700 = $1500

$1500 by N550 = 800k+

Nobody said making a million have to be hard!!!

"The final point here is, our major TARGET audience for our promotion activities are countries in Europe or Asia. They have money to spend. They have the purchase power. With a solid and good convincing/converting funnel in place.... Completing our targeted action of signing up on our broker(CPA offer) and making a minimum deposit of $250 shouldn't be a big deal for them...

The laid down concept above will be applied to any means of traffic generation we want to use!

So, Let's proceed....

1. Facebook Free Traffic Strategy

We don't need to set sticks to fire, sit in circles and tell stories of how Facebook is amongst the top 3 websites in the world with the most traffic and billions of users.

You already know what it is.

There are two means of getting traffic from FB. It's either by Free means or running Paid Ads. I use both means, although I focus more on running Ads. Becuase when done effectively, the results comes faster!

Generally, while free traffic also brings results, you have to understand that it takes time.

Let's get to the strategy.

Step 1 - First thing you need is a Facebook account dedicated specifically for this. You might use your personal account if you want, it all depends on you. After going through this and you are fine with using your personal account. Then good.

For this case study, first thing is to get an account specially for this purpose. You can use the account of a relative or close person who isn't active or simply buy an account. I always prefer the last option. There are many people out there vending Facebook Accounts accounts now. Simply do your search and secure one.

Step 2. Next thing is to set up your profile. For this strategy, I really don't know how the profile of the Facebook account you intend to use looks like but I highly recommend you set the profile of your account to look like and depict what you want to use it for. What do I mean here?

We want to promote our CPA Crypto/Forex offers to have clients sign up on a broker platform and make deposit....

So you need to have your profile look like a PRO in Trading online. Be it Forex or Crypto. You can get pictures from Google or Instagram. Keep it Pro and maybe foreign becuase who you want to appeal to are foreigners.

Step 3 - Change your Location - Now after you have set up your profile, there is just one more thing you need to do before we get to action. Change the location on your profile. You are going pick any of the countries in the tier 1 geo as your country of residence. It can be UK, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, Singapore.. You can even change the country of origin if you wish..

Why are we changing our location?
At this point, this is common sense. I don't need to explain everything for you. Use your head.

Step 4. Now once your account profile is set and got that credibility, it's time go grind.
What would we be doing? How exactly will we get traffic?

This is exactly what you we will do!

A) Search and Join groups. Search for groups in our niche of focus which is ONLINE TRADING. That is, Groups about trading Forex, Crypto, Options, Making Money online, Jobs and Employment etc there are thousands of them on Facebook. You want to make sure the group is active and content is being posted.

B) Once you join a group, next thing is to click on MEMBERS icon right at the top and there you will be taken to the catalog display of all members of that group.

Here you will see two major labels by which Members of the group are displayed.

One is by the time they joined the group
Second is by their locations. And on top of the displayed results, members that shares thesame location as you would be displayed first.

Now remember I told you to change your country location earlier, this is one of the main reasons for doing that incase you still don't get it. For example, let's say you changed your location to London, UK.

When you join a GROUP. And click on the members icon.

Members that would be displayed on the location tab, will be members in same country as London, UK. You will see all available members in the same location as indicated in your profile for that group.

And these are all real people in the said location.

This here is applicable to all countries it is you may have set on your Facebook profile.

Now your profiling is complete. And you are set to really go after quality clients in tier 1 GEOS.

What next?

Step 4. The strategy involved to get traffic is simple and straightforward here. While posting directly on a group is the most known way people with intent to get traffic from groups use. That's not what we will be doing. You won't be posting directly on the group. But you can also explore that option on your own convenience.

We will be using a more effective and bulls by the horn method.

Simple.

"You would be directly messaging members of the group you join who are in tier 1 or tier 2 countries about your offer. And there is a format for it. You won't just do it anyhow"

First you send a friend request, and send message. They will see your message, follow the the conversation, show interest and click on your accompanying link and there, the conversion process begins.

So what's the format to use?

How do you present yourself, what way do you pass your message?

This is very important because you don't want to be sounding desperate and cocky or even spammy..

You have to make this look very conversational. You have to make it look like you sharing something that will be of help to a friend

Pay attention!!!

Below is an example of a typical format your messaging conversation would be like ....

You: Hello Julia, Good day and how are you doing?

Julia: I am fine, thanks and you.

You: I am doing well. I saw that we are in the same crypto/Forex/ group. I have something that you may be interested in

Julia: Sure, what's that?

[Now remember what we learnt about optins and prelanders. this in where you are going to pitch in the angle you are using for your Prelanders. An Optin has a lead magnet that should benefit the user and also a Prelanders has content that should convince the user there of to your CPA offer. You should use that as your point of getting the interest of your users. For this case study, let me use trading signals as my angle. That means I must have already created my Optin page around this Angle and from there redirect to prelander or offer directly]

So let's continue the conversation.

You: I can give you free access to my group/source where you would get accurate trading signals you can use to make profits. We have been hitting it on an average of 200% profits every week

Julia: Sure. I'm interested( shows interests and chips in a few other replies which will lead to asking for access)

You: Okay here is the link to get access. You can message me if you have questions or need assistance on anything...

There we go..........

They will click on your link follow the process and the conversion begins. As simple as that.

Now I don't know whichever funnel you choose to use, but make sure you send them to your Optin page first. And your Optin should be about that thing of BENEFIT you have told them in the conversation on Facebook. From the Optin they would be redirected to your Prelanders which is meant to further convince them and from there to the main offer... Or you can send them from your Optin to the offer. None the less , you already have their details. So you can follow up on them with what emails? Yeah.

You repeat the PROCESS for as many people in many different groups you join. There is no limits. It's all left to your efforts.

This is exactly what you would do to generate traffic with this strategy. Feel free to come up with your own twist or format!

Like I stated earlier, Free traffic strategy takes time that's one thing you should know. But a good side on this is that, promoting our CPA High Ticket Offers, just one lead from a tier one country is enough to pay you good for days or weeks of work.

Another thing you should learn from this is that you can apply this concept to other social media platforms. Not only Facebook. You can use this on Twitter. And sometimes you just have to think things out yourself and come up with your own twist....

Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! There we go!

From here We sail the ship to the next traffic source in the Highlights and That is Facebook Ads!!!

Facebook

please how can someone change location on Facebook
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
smithj01:
please how can someone change location on Facebook

Just go to your profile.. click on edit profile and you will see everything you can edit there including your current location
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by smithj01: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
TellMeNothing:

Just go to your profile.. click on edit profile and you will see everything you can edit there including your current location
thanks
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Now we proceed to the next traffic generation method and that is by using Facebook Ads.

In the previous Update I revealed one of the effective free traffic strategies I use to get traffic from Facebook, but this time we are going straight to real business. Investing in Paid Ads. The major way to get results fast and build your tent if you want long term success and establisment online.

In this case study, to send traffic to our CPA offers we will be using Facebook Adverts and for you to have access to Facebook ads, you need a Facebook account which i believe you should have by now. If you don't have....

Best option will be to get an old Facebook account which you can use for only ADS.... Just like I had mentioned, there are many people vending FB accounts out there, you can do your search and secure one which you will use for this endeavour.

**Start Up Money For Ads/ Advertising Budget**

Making money online especially with Genuine systems like this is serious business that will make you serious long term income. Even more than some offline businesses you can think of. And so, you should have some funds to invest in paid promotions which is practically the one of the major things you will need money for here..
This is just like part of your start up capital for any business and we all know you don't start a business with empty hands. okay.

For this CPA HIGH TICKET system or generally anything you want to promote online, to run ads you need to have a start up budget for ADS and by the time you start making money/profits from your campaign, every investment in ADS will practically pay for itself. If your Facebook AD Account is in Naira currency 50k - 100k is okay, if it is in dollar then $100 to $500 is okay. But I will advice you set your currency in dollar becuase of the preference it will have over Naira currency when targeting tier 1/2 countries with best bigger market purchase power.

And then, you could probably have more funds for your start up budget, that will have you get started and earning in a grand style. And keep the cash-flow unstoppable.... This is applicable to all other Paid traffic sources you want to use.

All the same, the general advantage is; Anything Paid traffic brings results fast! So you can always kill a campaign that's not performing before you go all in and you can always scale a winning campaign and make more money. You will know if to do any of these once you start running your Ads. You are in full control here!

Alright!!!! Let's proceed. With all that said. Let's get to set up ads for your CPA offer. 

Login to your Facebook account - and the first thing you will need to do is create a Facebook page... Click on where you see pages on your account menus, and click on create new PAGE.

Now proceed to name your page, select category and create page. You can always know the category you will select base on the niche of the offer you want to promote... You can name your page anything as concerns trading online. All these are simple things and shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes!

Click continue and Create page.... Next is to add pictures and cover for your page. You can use/get pictures from the direct landing page of the offer, that is, your CPA offer or simply use generic pictures that will fit into the niche of offers we want to use that Page to promote.....

Finish all that and you are set to run ADS...

Now the next question is;

What type of ADS are you going to run?

Facebook has different type of ADS and the most popularly used are the traffic(ppc) and post engagements(ppe) ADS - Well, guess what! We won't be using any of that as those are now old schoooool. There is a new type of Facebook ads i use that generates amazing quick results, which we will be using to promote these CPA HIGH TICKET offers and this ads is known as Conversion Ads- Conversion ads is what i use to promote anything online now be it campaigns for CPA offers, digital products or my Local offline business.

USING FACEBOOK CONVERSION ADS TO MAKE SURGE OF MASSIVE INCOME PROMOTING YOUR CPA HIGH TICKET OFFER

The term conversion simply means ''complete action'' .. Now Facebook conversion ads is a type of ads Facebook has put in place to make the audience who sees your ads complete any particular action you want them to.

These actions ranges from everything online you can think of.

Generating sales, leads, sign ups, add to carts, registration on a website, Job Application etc...

For example, with Facebook traffic (ppc) ad, you can get clicks and visits to your site but; With these Conversion ads you don't just get clicks, but get specific results you want - which is ofcourse is the action you want people to complete as they visit your site/Landing page.

And what is the particular action we want people to take when they get to our Site/Landing page from our Facebook Ad? Simple!

This takes us back to one thing. Funnels!!!

Now Remember our typical FUNNEL is something that looks like this:

Traffic = Optin Page = Prelanders = CPA Offer

This means the type of actions we want from our conversion ads is for the target audience to:

''Sign up on our Optin Page and they will be redirected to our Prelanders or thank you page, where from there the will be taken to our CPA High Ticket Offer"...

The name for this type of Action is known as Leads, Sign ups, Registration etc.

So with Facebook conversion ads and in consideration of the advantages of using a favourable traffic retention system like "Email Marketing( which in the future will become a Traffic source for us), there is no better way to generate massive traffic, leads and conversions for our CPA Affiliate offer than leveraging on this Conversion ads"

As simple as that!

How Does The Conversion AD Works?

Now. Here! For Facebook to be able to effectively work on whichever site or page you want them to have people complete a particular action, they need to be able to track visitors and activity on the page. So in other for this to be possible, 2 major things need to be done.

1. Install Facebook Pixel.

You will install a Facebook base pixel on your landing pages which you are using to promote your offers. Your Landing page created on your wordpress or Systeme.io. This is the general Facebook pixel that has to be on all pages you are using for your promotions. With this pixel, Facebook will be able to track and optimize visits to your site or pages and have people complete desired action you want them to through your conversion ads....

2. Setup Standard Events/Add Event to Your Page

After you install base pixel on the landing pages( Optin page and Prelanders) you want to run conversion ads to, next is to set up Facebook standard events and add the event pixel to the page where our target audience will be taken to when desired action(lead) is completed.

It is in from the standard events you will indicate the kind of action you want to be completed, like - sign up, lead, add to cart, purchase, etc.... This simply means the type of actions/events that have to be achieved from your funnel to indicate that the said action is completed.

And that Action is what, "Lead"!

To do this you will need to have/create a second page(mostly labelled as Thank You page) where your visitor will be redirected to after they sign up from your Optin.

And in our own case, considering our promotion Funnel.. what will be that page?

Our Prelanding Page!!!!

Since we are sending traffic to our Optin, for Facebook to be able to track leads, we will need to install the event code for that action(lead) on a page where our users will get to after they sign up from our Optin.

You get it?

And now. Once you have installed pixel on your pages, Set Up Standard Events and installed event code on your Prelanders. It's time to create your Conversion AD.

Now, following the 2 steps above- let's proceed and set up a conversion ads for our offer.

Login to your Facebook account and from the drop down close to your Notifications MENU Click on Manage ads or Ads Manager and you will be taken to your Ads Manager dashboard.

Now first thing to do is create and install your Facebook pixel(Base Pixel) on your landing pages and this is quite easy. In fact Facebook has made it easier by giving you a step by step process on how to do this...

On your Ads Account dashboard, click on the 3 dashes at the top left and from the MENU that will be displayed click on Events Manager.

From your events Manager you can then get access to your Pixel setup. If this is the first time you are using it you will see CREATE NEW PIXEL but if you already have it created you will see SETUP PIXEL - And Setting it up simply means copying and pasting the pixel codes on your landing page...

So proceed to click on it and follow the step by step instructions to create and install your pixel. Right on the page, there is a step-by-step guide by Facebook to create and install your pixel on your landing pages. Everything is easy and shouldn't take more than 10 minutes.

Alright....Now after you have installed your pixel on your landing pages. Next thing is to set up standard events and add the event code to your Prelanding page.

So click on next and you will be taken to a displayed list of standard events.

''Remember our target action for our audience is for them to sign up on our Optin, so the standard events we will be going for is Lead"

Copy the code, paste it on your Prelanders page. And once done you are set to hit the road running....

Now you can proceed to create your conversion ads!

So go back to Ads Account dashboard and click on Create AD..

From the campaign OBJECTIVES select Conversions and click on Continue..

Now you will be taken to where you create your AD SET and everything from here is quite easy.

First, on the Ad set display, you will select the standard event which our pixel is tracking for conversions on our website ...... and that is Leads...

Click on the red box and all list of standard events on your account will be displayed and you can select the one you want. 

Now scroll down and next is to set up your target Audience for what you want to promote. This is simply where you set the target country, gender and specific demographics for what you are promoting....  And your offer is what determines this.....

Since our target audience of concern are countries. in Tier 1 GEO. You will be targeting a countries in this demographic. For this case study, let's go with Canada.

So for this Ad set,  Country will be Canada, Age 28 - 65, and Gender, Male and Female.

I may choose to have more than 1 Ad set by duplicating my main AD SET. In another AD Set, my targeting can something like,

Country - Canada, Age, 30 - 60, Gender Male

I can as well flip it up again for another ad set too....It's all variable!

Lets get on!

Now if you look to the right, you will see your audience size and the estimated number of conversions you will be getting daily from this ad depending on your budget...

If you scroll down beneath, you will see the timing and AD BUDGET of the ad which is by default set to $20.. 

The thing is, with other Facebook Advert types, you can reduce your budget to even $5 daily... But with Conversion Ads i will advice the minimum be $20.

This conversion ADS are really result orientated.. Facebook knows this..And a good budget of $20 to $100 daily is what will power it up to deliver.

Remember, if your AD is good you will even start seeing little results the same day it starts running and you can then monitor the campaign to see if you will upscale or kill it... so don't get carried away the focus is on the Long term goal. Okay. 

The average daily budget I use when targeting countries in Europe and Asia countries is $50 daily. Sometimes when starting a campaign I can go with $30 first.

There is something we call UPSCALING. Which simply means increasing your AD budget once the ad is performing well. After a few days of running your campaign and you see its delivering and bringing results, you then increase your daily budget from the initial to a higher amount.

And take note, when you want to upscale don't just shoot up your ads spend to a higher amount just like that, you will just blow up everything.  You take it bit by bit and at a stage shoot it high. In the whole process of upscaling, your ad gains more virality, engagement increases and this means one thing = more conversions which translates to more cake ���

I usually do it like this, $30 to $50, $50 to $75, $75 to $100 and from $100 i will double it. Trust me, you may be excited when you start running your ad and seeing results at first, but that excitement will turn to a euphoria when you start UPSCALING. Upscaling is the true way a Business expands and makes real big money.

Alright Alright Alright. Can you now see the magical potential with this Facebook Conversion ADS....!!! Are we getting to the climax already? Yes we are already there.....

Alright, Let's finish things up!

Now click on CONTINUE and this is where you finalize your AD creation by selecting your page, put the target link people will go to when they click on your AD, which is the link to your optin page.... Add images and type your AD Copy

HINTS

AdCopy/Text - this is the details about your AD. That is, the written text about what you are promoting. Also known as Ad copy. You want to keep this simple and short but very captivating so people get to click just as they see your ad. Also do not use Catchy phrases that promises about making a certain amount of money in your As copy.. You just want to focus on the angles and Benefits. Keep it clean and direct. But also paint out the BENEFITS so you will grab their interests..

Images - You can search and use images for your Ads depending on the Angle of your promotion(Presell content)
For example, in this case study, using the Angle of Trade group signals, I can create an image using Canva with a snip of won trades(from my signal source) embedded on a popping image that snaps attention easily...
Although, most times i always prefer using videos for my ads. However, sometimes it doesn't really matter, a clean clear image showing something that has to do with the angle you are using is what matters.

Website Url - There you put the Direct Link to your optin page created for the offer you are promoting.

Headline - A few Attention Grabbing Words. Or words that will compel people to click on your AD.

Call To Action - Always use LEARN MORE or SIGN UP

Once you are done with everything click on Confirm and your AD will be submitted. 

Your ad will be reviewed and approved. Once approved it will go live and its Grind time for you! Start monitoring results, reply to comments, messages and scale up as you start getting stable results!!! 

If your AD isn't approved, don't panic, its a normal thing. Just know that there is something in your AD that doesn't meets Facebook ads guidelines. You will have to re-edit the ad and try again or create a new one. 

From here we move to the next Traffic generation source in the Highlights and that is Solo Ads!

I can see heavy storm coming, Let's dock our ship here!!!

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 10:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
Alright guys.

So you have been following this tutorial keenly and have come this far.

I am sure you have really learnt a lot..No doubt. now i want you to smile and pat yourself for this sort of worthwhile determination to succeed.

Before we will get to the next UPDATE. Ask questions on anything you need Clarence with in your course of implementation and taking action..

So?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:03am On Nov 20, 2021
Hello boss

What's the total cost of setting all these up especially the tools needed cos getting emails is a big work on its own sef. Buying domain is easy but email marketing and advertising are the bulk of the problem so please kindly give ideas on how to go about them (you've kind of explained advertising to some extent sha)

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 7:08am On Nov 20, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Alright guys.

So you have been following this tutorial keenly and have come this far.

I am sure you have really learnt a lot..No doubt. now i want you to smile and pat yourself for this sort of worthwhile determination to succeed.

Before we will get to the next UPDATE. Ask questions on anything you need Clarence with in your course of implementation and taking action..

So?

- I read somewhere that facebook frowns at CPA high ticket offer Ads. How true?

- How much will the total setup for this business cost while considering domain, hosting, email autoresponder, etc?

- Which Ad platform converts best among facebook Ad, Google Ad, Solo Ad, etc?

- Also, you talked about running Conversion Ad on facebook. What if one runs Traffic Ad to the optin page or lead magnet instead of Conversion Ad, is there a downside to that?

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Queensss(f): 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
The OP must be a very nice and polished person. See the way he is churning out things in detail, like it's a thesis.

But Apparently.

People don't appreciate or see the worth in something when the get it for free.

People just don't value free things.

The content you are giving here is too much to be going out for free. And so, many people will not take it seriously. This is asides from the fact that many people are very lazy. It's pure psychology.

Also, I don't think Nairaland Audience is deserving of content like this. But then..
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by 0Brien: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Queensss:
The OP must be a very nice and polished person. See the way he is churning out things in detail, like it's a thesis.

But Apparently.

The content you are giving here is too much to be going out for free. And so, many people will not take it seriously. This is asides from the fact that many people are very lazy. It's pure psychology.

Also, I don't think Nairaland Audience is deserving of content like this. But then..

You just came here to start judging and condemning people? Please take your self-righteousness and geddifuckoff. Better go look for your mates in Romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
0Brien:

You just came here to start judging and condemning people? Please take your self-righteousness and geddifuckoff. Better go look for your mates in Romance section.

You shouldn't be wasting your energy trying to make her relevant.

She's entitled to her opinion and it's nobody's business grin

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Queensss(f): 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
0Brien:

See who's sending someone away from Business to Romance section. I'm sure you don't even know one tenth of what I know when It comes to making money online. You don't know jack. I can loiter in any section I want.

You go F*ck yourself! And watch your mouth next time. I got under wears older than you
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 4:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Queensss:

See who's sending someone away from Business to Romance section. I'm sure you don't even know one tenth of what I know when It comes to making money online. You don't know jack. I can loiter in any section I want.

You go F*ck yourself! And watch your mouth next time. I got under wears older than you
celebrate Grace

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by hahn(m): 4:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rapsowdee01:
Hello boss

What's the total cost of setting all these up especially the tools needed cos getting emails is a big work on its own sef. Buying domain is easy but email marketing and advertising are the bulk of the problem so please kindly give ideas on how to go about them (you've kind of explained advertising to some extent sha)

I can help you set up a landing page with autoresponder for any offer you want to promote.

Dm me let's discuss
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Theophinio(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
NiggasInParis:

There are many factors man. The country you are targeting is number 1.. the amount you will spend to get results targeting Nigeria can never be thesame when you target country like US or UK....

But, the thing is I have been running ads on FB friends for a very long time and I focus majorly on Nigeria. I am mainly into ecomm so most of the ads I run is to promote my imported products... So when I discovered cod offers I said let me try it out... The offer for Nigeria pays $5 per confirmed lead.. If I spend 5k on Ads a day targeting the whole Nigeria I can make up to 20 leads and about 5 to 10 sales which are confirmed leads.. sometimes if the ad is doing well I increase the budget...

Nigeria and India has the lowest payouts for COD offers. But getting traffic for this countries is very cheap

Boss, you really know what you are saying

Nice explanation
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Abcruz(m): 5:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
Queensss:

But Apparently.

What kind of submission is this?

The fact that you don't value free knowledge doesn't mean others don't.

Why discourage the OP from helping others when you've not given an iota of help?

You're lazy doesn't mean others are.

With all due respect, keep your silly opinions to yourself if you have no useful thing to contribute to this vehicle of financial freedom that the OP has kick started.

8 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Theophinio(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tenshades:

Try out carrd. co

Great suggestion

Let me check them out

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 10:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
I for sure know many people are silently following this thread and acting on what the OP is revealing here... I myself has been doing my personal research and setting things up because I have seen the potential in this and it's something I wish to focus on long term..

The op is highly appreciated..Guys just ignore anybody trying to derail. Some are simply pained that this type of info is been out put here by a well meaning person

4 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Abcruz(m): 7:17am On Nov 21, 2021
TellMeNothing:
I for sure know many people are silently following this thread and acting on what the OP is revealing here... I myself has been doing my personal research and setting things up because I have seen the potential in this and it's something I wish to focus on long term..

The op is highly appreciated..Guys just ignore anybody trying to derail. Some are simply pained that this type of info is been out put here by a well meaning person

Truer words have never been spoken.

3 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 6:47pm On Nov 22, 2021
What's happening here why everywhere quiet
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 6:48pm On Nov 22, 2021
rainlover:
boss please which platform can I find those COD offers targeting Nigerians?
can I reach you on WhatsApp?

Adcombo and Leadbit... But Adcombo na baba They have offers for almost all countries
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 6:50pm On Nov 22, 2021
Queensss:

But Apparently.

WTF! Guess you have achieved what you wanted huh... Smh
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 6:53pm On Nov 22, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Adcombo and Leadbit... But Adcombo na baba They have offers for almost all countries

My Adcombo Account was activated this morning
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 6:55pm On Nov 22, 2021
rainlover:

My Adcombo Account was activated this morning

Congrats man.. we are getting there.
Adcombo is quite popular and easily among top 10 CPA Networks.. Good thing the OP even mentioned them here...
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 6:58pm On Nov 22, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Congrats man.. we are getting there.
Adcombo is quite popular and easily among top 10 CPA Networks.. Good thing the OP even mentioned them here...
Thanks. There's an offer I want to promote to nigerians via FB ads, but I heard they now ban accounts
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Playmaker99: 9:16am On Nov 23, 2021
Op am holding on to this thread for my dear life cool
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2021
Alright Guys!

It's been hot in here I see. Make PROGRESS not noise. Stay FOCUSED not DISTRACTED.

UPDATES resumes today... Let's get some money!

All questions asked will be answered shortly!

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by rainlover(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Alright Guys!

It's been hot in here I see. UPDATES resumes today... Let's get some money!

All questions asked will be answered shortly!
following!

What do you think about this design?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
rainlover:
following!

What do you think about this design?

I don't think this is related to the Thread. Is it? Stay on track.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Developing Nations To Nominate Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency / Does Nigeria Have Privacy Laws? / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.