Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers (5880 Views)

"Blame No One But Yourself" - BUA Replies Dangote In Explosive Letter / Explosive Income Seminar / Trick To Earn 7k Per Day Promoting CPA Offers - 100% Guaranteed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 3:18pm On Nov 23, 2021
Rapsowdee01:
Hello boss

What's the total cost of setting all these up especially the tools needed cos getting emails is a big work on its own sef. Buying domain is easy but email marketing and advertising are the bulk of the problem so please kindly give ideas on how to go about them (you've kind of explained advertising to some extent sha)

How do you mean by getting emails? How is it a big work?

Creating an Optin Page and Redirecting to your CPA Offer or to your Prelander and then to your CPA offer is quite straightforward and not quite of a big work. It's something you can do in a few hours or even minutes When you get used to everything.

Do not complicate things. The only setup involved here is creating your funnels(pages) and you don't need money to do that.

You will only need money for two things.

Tools- Page Builder Tool and Email Marketing software(A monthly paid subscription which ofcourse is like the most basic investment in your Marketing online).

Advert Budget- For Paid Traffic ( I have clearly elucidated this and gave estimates on the last update, make reference)

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by 0Brien: 4:40pm On Nov 23, 2021
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by eliok(m): 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2021
Good
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Abcruz(m): 5:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Alright Guys!

It's been hot in here I see. Make PROGRESS not noise. Stay FOCUSED not DISTRACTED.

UPDATES resumes today... Let's get some money!

All questions asked will be answered shortly!

Thanks boss. You're highly appreciated!
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by milaw: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2021
@PowersthatBe

I have no experience in this but will love to implement,
I can do to email marketing part etc but how do I receive payments please?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Fastlinkpro: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2021
this tutorial nourished with high class content.
I am glad it comes now. My 2022 will begin well with serious business mindset - Not all this cut and join online business i have been doing.

Thanks God bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
this tutorial nourished with high class content.
I am glad it comes now. My 2022 will begin well with serious business mindset - Not all this cut and join online business i have been doing.

Thanks God bless you.

cool

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by 0Brien: 5:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
PowersthatBe.

Is the training still ongoing? Hope we didn't offend with our questions oh?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2021
0Brien:
PowersthatBe.

Is the training still ongoing? Hope we didn't offend with our questions oh?

Nope. I was banned twice.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alright guys.

For the past one week, I have been banned on two attempts to make UPDATES and reply to some questions here. Seeing that this is causing friction with the progress of this thread.

At this junction, I am switching activity of this Tutorial Thread to Telegram. A Telegram group has been created and hence all further engagement about Earning with this system will be from there.

For this tutorial, Access to the UPDATES on the remaining traffic sources like Solos Ads and Push Traffic will be posted on the group. Questions that were asked here can be asked on the group and they will be answered.

Simply Search for - 'CPA Whale Money Club' on Telegram - and join.

If you have gone through this thread from Page 1 to this point, then I need not try to reiterate that the group should be the number 1 place you want to be. If you are ready to have access to insightful content and tips that will guide you to earning serious income in dollars and elevate your finances completely in Ferrari style - Join the Telegram group!

You can also Share the group link and refer your friends and close ones if you want to see them succeed too!

Any further Updates, Tips, Testimonies and Answers to questions will all be shared on the group.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

So there you have it, the die is cast. I have just revealed to you a unique, rarely known and powerful system of earning income in 2021 cum 2022. I have been making money with CPA Marketing in general for the past 7 years and precisely with Crypto/Forex high ticket offers for the past two years.

This is a system with gargantuan potential to yield life changing results for just anybody who can follow the laid down steps as revealed here.  An income generating model not very mainstream, less competitive but very hugely profitable as compared with traditional affiliate marketing.

I know i gave all this precious information out for FREE, yes i have not gone nuts, i am not a dummy.... I don't need to be told the extent of huge information i have revealed and how much pure value it holds.... Some of the contents here are excerpts from my Paid course and this same course goes for nothing less than 150k.

It cost me a great deal of time and money spent testing, working, tweaking and fine tuning things to see what works and brings results.. So when you read and see everything looking smooth don't think it all happened overnight.....

But you see, at the same time i am happy because i am doing this with maximum authority and confidence as something I have been into for years and know very well like the back of my palm and so I can always make success out of it even if I have to start all over again.

So it is left for you to hop in now and bite from the CPA HIGH TICKET WHALE MONEY pie as the ocean is wide, deep with lot of Whales and there are just very few people hunting for them. We are out for Sharks and Whales not Crabs and Fishes! EARN INCOME LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER EARNED BEFORE.

And to LEND a HAND of assistance and fast-track you to success here is a SPECIAL OFFER i am making available for you.

HOW TO START MAKING $1000 - $20000 MONTHLY PROMOTING CPA CRYPTO/FOREX OFFERS USING My SECRET INNER CIRCLE STEALTH MODE INCENTIVE TRAFFIC STRATEGY

To project you further and faster to success generating income with CPA Marketing beginning from this very moment.  I will be giving you access to my special exclusive PROMOTION TRAFFIC GENERATION METHOD you can use to Start earning almost instantly promoting CPA HIGH TICKET OFFERS!

I am making this available for only a few serious ones who are ready to fast track their success with this system and start earning right away.

''In one sentence,''

"To help you start earning immediately with what you have learnt in this tutorial I am willing to reveal a personal secret promotion method i use to promote these CPA High ticket offers and make money effortlessly"

I call this my STEALTH MODE INCENTIVE Traffic STRATEGY.

This is the exact promotion system we use to do over $700,000 in commission in the first 7 months of 2021 alone. That's about $100k monthly. Yes, you will see the video on the Telegram group.!

So Now, Listen.

I know most of you already learnt and have a hold on everything you need to know about CPA Marketing, You learnt about CPA Networks, CPA offers and some of you already sign up on a CPA network. You are ready to hit the ground running promoting our offers of interest - CPA HIGH TICKET OFFERS using the traffic methods and strategies shared in this tutorial.

Having used these traffic sources and strategies shared in here myself. I understand It may take some while for you to set things up and start seeing results! Especially when you don't have something like step by step blueprint that goes deeper and shows you how to go about setting things up.

This means, at this point, the MAIN THING WE ARE GEARED TOWARDS IS HOW YOU CAN START PROMOTING OFFERS and earn money. Right!

This is why I am making this OFFER available to you. I am offering to take out all the stress and constraints with getting started and getting results with this system by showing you an inner traffic generation concept you can work with to start earning immediately.

I am going to give you access to a Step by Step Video Guide where I will reveal to you;

How You Can Start Promoting Your Crypto/Forex High Ticket offers Without Needing To Run Paid Ads but Rather use a Totally unique system.

Everything about this strategy, how it works and how to start making money promoting your high ticket offers using this will be revealed in the Video guide.

This is a Personally derived promotion concept which I only reveal in my Paid Course and inner circle coached students. But For the sake of how far this thread has come and also to reach out closely to those religiously following this thread and willing to take the whole CPA earning model to greater heights, I am laying this opportunity bare to the audience from this thread to take advantage of too.

This is what you will Learn about in the STEALTH MODE INCENTIVE TRAFFIC Training.

1. My Whole Stealth Mode incentive traffic strategy for promoting these Crypto/Forex offers and how it works, the concept behind it and Leveraging on it to make endless soaring profits.

2. Simple Step by Step directives on How to properly implement this the right way. The Do's and Don't's and rules to stick by so you don't mess things up.

3. The same searching method I use to easily approach and get clients in Tier 1 /2 countries (countries outside NIGERIA) or make them come to me easily.

4. How to structure your incentive bait that will persuade prospective clients interested to do what you want them to do, which is completing the target required action for us to generate a paid conversion.

5. THE CPA networks i work with that you can use this strategy on. Also I will show you the ones that payout weekly so when you learn this strategy and start implementation, if you earn this week, you can cash out next week and steadily stay on the pedal of earning over and over again with a solid cash flow.

6. Personal Sub Affiliates Network strategies that will make people you don't even know at all to do most of the work and bring clients for you while you relax and play your own part of Earning. Simple

7. How to build another source of f income from this Strategy and earn from two sources of income.

There are also some other things you will discover but I do not want to mention it here.. Yup

What you are about to get Access to is what you can use to start making easy passive income from this system. I personally created it using my years of experience and I have used it to make thousands of dollars building a long term business out of it.

How To Get Access To The STEALTH MODE INCENTIVE TRAFFIC STRATEGY guide.

If you opt for my full CPA Course, you will automatically get access to this. But you can also get direct Access to this only even without opting for my full course.

Normally the charge for my full course is 150k for Nigeria students. And $850 for foreign students.

To get access to my Stealth Mode Traffic strategy will cost just 75k and I'm making this available to only 5 people from this platform.

75k is little below $150 which is not even up to the least HIGH TICKET commission of $250 per conversion. More so, with the Strategy, you will not be targeting anything below $400 payout per conversion so you can see this is just too good of an offer. But then I just want to make this accessible. And only for 5 people who are fast enough.

Imagine making your first conversion of $400, $500, $500, $800 just a day or few days from when you learn about this system!

This STEALTH MODE TRAINING training is tabled directly to the audience from this THREAD. You have gone through everything from this tutorial and see the massive potential in the CPA Earning model.

While you may be putting plans to use listed traffic sources revealed in the tutorial, I have decided to help you cut all excesses and help take you straight to the money by giving you something you can use to get results fast and then build from. An opportunity that you can get on to start earning without wasting time.

The thing is, I have made more money promoting these CPA high ticket offers with my Stealth Mode traffic generation strategy than all other traffic methods combined. With this system:

You don't need Facebook Ads

You don't need Google Ads.

You don't need Solo Ads.

I am not saying all the mentioned don't work. They work and I use them sparingly.

But instead of putting money on Ads we will be using a totally different predetermined concept that brings results faster. You can hit the ground running with this strategy and diversify later to other traffic sources .

You can do this low level, mid level or high level and make your first $1000, $2000, $5000, $10,000, $20,000 before the year ends. It all depends on how you take it blood. And that is Take ACTION!

So if you are ready to get access and start earning. Then send an email of interest with subject STEALTH MODE Traffic System to primeprofitsignals@gmail.com or join the telegram group ' CPA Whale Money Club' and send a DM to the Admin.

And further details will be related to you!

One slot out of the 5 Available slots is already taken so we have just 4 now.

Ladies and gentlemen. Well wishes and Good luck to you all
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Alright guys.

For the past one week, I have been banned on two attempts to make UPDATES and reply to some questions here. Seeing that this is causing friction with the progress of this thread.

At this junction, I am switching activity of this Tutorial Thread to Telegram. A Telegram group has been created and hence all further engagement about Earning with this system will be from there.

For this tutorial, Access to the UPDATES on the remaining traffic sources like Solos Ads and Push Traffic will be posted on the group. Questions that were asked here can be asked on the group and they will be answered.

If you have gone through this thread from Page 1 to this point, then I need not try to reiterate that the group should be the number 1 place you want to be. If you are ready to have access to insightful content and tips that will guide you to earning serious income in dollars and elevate your finances completely in Ferrari style - Join the Telegram group!

You can also Share the group link and refer your friends and close ones if you want to see them succeed too!

Any further Updates, Tips, Testimonies and Answers to questions will all be shared on the group.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

So there you have it, the die is cast. I have just revealed to you a unique, rarely known and powerful system of earning income in 2021 cum 2022. I have been making money with CPA Marketing in general for the past 7 years and precisely with Crypto/Forex high ticket offers for the past two years.

This is a system with gargantuan potential to yield life changing results for just anybody who can follow the laid down steps as revealed here.  An income generating model not very mainstream, less competitive but very hugely profitable as compared with traditional affiliate marketing.

I know i gave all this precious information out for FREE, yes i have not gone nuts, i am not a dummy.... I don't need to be told the extent of huge information i have revealed and how much pure value it holds.... Some of the contents here are excerpts from my Paid course and this same course goes for nothing less than 150k.

It cost me a great deal of time and money spent testing, working, tweaking and fine tuning things to see what works and brings results.. So when you read and see everything looking smooth don't think it all happened overnight.....

But you see, at the same time i am happy because i am doing this with maximum authority and confidence as something I have been into for years and know very well like the back of my palm and so I can always make success out of it even if I have to start all over again.

So it is left for you to hop in now and bite from the CPA HIGH TICKET WHALE MONEY pie as the ocean is wide, deep with lot of Whales and there are just very few people hunting for them. We are out for Sharks and Whales not Crabs and Fishes! EARN INCOME LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER EARNED BEFORE.

And to LEND a HAND of assistance and fast-track you to success here is a SPECIAL OFFER i am making available for you.

HOW TO START MAKING $1000 - $20000 MONTHLY PROMOTING CPA CRYPTO/FOREX OFFERS USING My SECRET INNER CIRCLE STEALTH MODE INCENTIVE TRAFFIC STRATEGY

To project you further and faster to success generating income with CPA Marketing beginning from this very moment.  I will be giving you access to my special exclusive PROMOTION TRAFFIC GENERATION METHOD you can use to Start earning almost instantly promoting CPA HIGH TICKET OFFERS!

I am making this available for only a few serious ones who are ready to fast track their success with this system and start earning right away.

''In one sentence,''

"To help you start earning immediately with what you have learnt in this tutorial I am willing to reveal a personal secret promotion method i use to promote these CPA High ticket offers and make money effortlessly"

This is the exact promotion system we use to do over $700,000 in commission in the first 7 months of 2021 alone. That's about $100k monthly. Yes, you will see the video on the Telegram group.!

So Now, Listen.

I know most of you already learnt and have a hold on everything you need to know about CPA Marketing, You learnt about CPA Networks, CPA offers and some of you already sign up on a CPA network. You are ready to hit the ground running promoting our offers of interest - CPA HIGH TICKET OFFERS using the traffic methods and strategies shared in this tutorial.

Having used these traffic sources and strategies shared in here myself. I understand It may take some while for you to set things up and start seeing results! Especially when you don't have something like step by step blueprint that goes deeper and shows you how to go about setting things up.

This means, at this point, the MAIN THING WE ARE GEARED TOWARDS IS HOW YOU CAN START PROMOTING OFFERS and earn money. Right!

This is why I am making this OFFER available to you. I am offering to take out all the stress and constraints with getting started and getting results with this system by showing you an inner traffic generation concept you can work with to start earning immediately.

I am going to give you access to a Step by Step Video Guide where I will reveal to you;

How You Can Start Promoting Your Crypto/Forex High Ticket offers Without Needing To Run Paid Ads but Rather use a Totally unique system.

Everything about this strategy, how it works and how to start making money promoting your high ticket offers using this will be revealed in the Video guide.

This is a Personally derived promotion concept which I only reveal in my Paid Course and inner circle coached students. But For the sake of how far this thread has come and also to reach out closely to those religiously following this thread and willing to take the whole CPA earning model to greater heights, I am laying this opportunity bare to the audience from this thread to take advantage of too.

This is what you will Learn about in the STEALTH MODE INCENTIVE TRAFFIC Training.

1. My Whole Stealth Mode incentive traffic strategy for promoting these Crypto/Forex offers and how it works, the concept behind it and Leveraging on it to make endless soaring profits.

2. Simple Step by Step directives on How to properly implement this the right way. The Do's and Don't's and rules to stick by so you don't mess things up.

3. The same searching method I use to easily approach and get clients in Tier 1 /2 countries (countries outside NIGERIA) or make them come to me easily.

4. How to structure your incentive bait that will persuade prospective clients interested to do what you want them to do, which is completing the target required action for us to generate a paid conversion.

5. THE CPA networks i work with that you can use this strategy on. Also I will show you the ones that payout weekly so when you learn this strategy and start implementation, if you earn this week, you can cash out next week and steadily stay on the pedal of earning over and over again with a solid cash flow.

6. Personal Sub Affiliates Network strategies that will make people you don't even know at all to do most of the work and bring clients for you while you relax and play your own part of Earning. Simple

7. How to build another source of f income from this Strategy and earn from two sources of income.

There are also some other things you will discover but I do not want to mention it here.. Yup

What you are about to get Access to is what you can use to start making easy passive income from this system. I personally created it using my years of experience and I have used it to make thousands of dollars building a long term business out of it.

If you opt for my full CPA Course, you will automatically get access to this. But you can also get direct Access to this only even without opting for my full course.

Normally the charge for my full course is 150k for Nigeria students. And $850 for foreign students.

To get access to my Stealth Mode Traffic strategy will cost just 75k and I'm making this available to only 5 people from this platform.

75k is little below $150 which is not even up to the least HIGH TICKET commission of $250 per conversion. More so, with the Strategy, you will not be targeting anything below $400 payout per conversion so you can see this is just too good of an offer. But then I just want to make this accessible. And only for 5 people who are fast enough.

Imagine making your first conversion of $400, $500, $500, $800 just a day or few days from when you learn about this system!

This STEALTH MODE TRAINING training is tabled directly to the audience from this THREAD. You have gone through everything from this tutorial and see the massive potential in the CPA Earning model.

While you may be putting plans to use listed traffic sources revealed in the tutorial, I have decided to help you cut all excesses and help take you straight to the money by giving you something you can use to get results fast and then build from. An opportunity that you can get on to start earning without wasting time.

The thing is, I have made more money promoting these CPA high ticket offers with my Stealth Mode traffic generation strategy than all other traffic methods combined. With this system:

You don't need Solo Ads.

I am not saying all the mentioned don't work. They work and I use them sparingly.

But instead of putting money on Ads we will be using a totally different predetermined concept that brings results faster. You can hit the ground running with this strategy and diversify later to other traffic sources .

You can do this low level, mid level or high level and make your first $1000, $2000, $5000, $10,000, $20,000 before the year ends. It all depends on how you take it blood. And that is Take ACTION!

So if you are ready to get access and start earning. Then send an email of interest with subject STEALTH MODE Traffic System to primeprofitsignals@gmail.com or join the telegram group ' CPA Whale Money Club' and send a DM to the Admin.

Just Wow! When you think you have seen it all... I'm interested
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Ultimate6811: 6:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
BOSS, I couldn't found the telegram channel... Is showing no result found
PowersthatBe:
Alright guys.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

''In one sentence,''

So Now, Listen.

You don't need Solo Ads.

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Tenshades(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ultimate6811:

Same thing at my end here.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by PowersthatBe: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2021
Ultimate6811:

Sorry about that. The group was on private mode. You can search now, its been made public!

4 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Queensss(f): 7:01pm On Nov 26, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Alright guys.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

''In one sentence,''

So Now, Listen.

You don't need Solo Ads.

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Kaypeeboss(m): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2021
Alright boss..nice one, I'm with you on this one
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Ultimate6811: 9:39pm On Nov 26, 2021
OK Snr
PowersthatBe:

Sorry about that. The group was on private mode. You can search now, its been made public!
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Abcruz(m): 10:44pm On Nov 26, 2021
PowersthatBe:

Thank you Sir!
I've joined the Telegram group already.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 11:26am On Nov 27, 2021
PowersthatBe:
Alright guys.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

''In one sentence,''

So Now, Listen.

You don't need Solo Ads.

No time! We move....

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Fastlinkpro: 7:40pm On Nov 27, 2021
Guyz help ooo. I registered with adcombo, they said manager will contact me for traffic source and earning screen shot with other CPA network.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by tobito33(m): 7:08am On Nov 28, 2021
Fastlinkpro:
Guyz help ooo. I registered with adcombo, they said manager will contact me for traffic source and earning screen shot with other CPA network.

Baba it means u still needs many more info from op
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 12:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

It's a normal thing now. Go through the Part 2 of the thread again the OP talked about this ..what stage are you let me see if I can help you?
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by yilari(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
Very interested

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by TellMeNothing: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
NiggasInParis:

It's a normal thing now. Go through the Part 2 of the thread again the OP talked about this ..what stage are you let me see if I can help you?

I signed up on AlgoAffiliates, Omoh if you see questionare... grin
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Fastlinkpro: 10:25am On Nov 29, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Thanks for showing interest to help me. First the new account i created, still no response from them as they promised to.

But then, I remembered i have an approved account with them before, I login with that but it was deactivate for been inactive for so long.
I sent email to my account manager, no response , I added her on skype and dropped a message, she has not accepted my request yet since 3 days now. Those people still alive so?

please if you have access to chat with them, let them activate your broda oooo.
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by NiggasInParis: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2021
Fastlinkpro:

Thanks for showing interest to help me. First the new account i created, still no response from them as they promised to.

But then, I remembered i have an approved account with them before, I login with that but it was deactivate for been inactive for so long.
I sent email to my account manager, no response , I added her on skype and dropped a message, she has not accepted my request yet since 3 days now. Those people still alive so?

please if you have access to chat with them, let them activate your broda oooo.

Yeah Man don't complicate things...

No response from them or you are the one expected to reply back here at this point?... You should get an immediate follow up when you sign up and from your initial comment you already got. It is left for you to reply to that email with what they asked for and you will get feedback

As for the old account...So you have account all the while and you de dull..lol ..did you actually tried to login in and they told you account has been deactivated or what exactly was the message..

Skype is the fastest way to talk to your AM. Your account manager is probably on vacation if you haven't had a response. Check the email you use to open the account.. Adcombo always send updates on email like weekly...
So
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by Fastlinkpro: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2021
NiggasInParis:

Yeah Man don't complicate things...

No response from them or you are the one expected to reply back here at this point?... You should get an immediate follow up when you sign up and from your initial comment you already got. It is left for you to reply to that email with what they asked for and you will get feedback

As for the old account...So you have account all the while and you de dull..lol ..did you actually tried to login in and they told you account has been deactivated or what exactly was the message..

Skype is the fastest way to talk to your AM. Your account manager is probably on vacation if you haven't had a response. Check the email you use to open the account.. Adcombo always send updates on email like weekly...
So

Thanks - Its sorted now on the old account. My account is now activated , i applied and got accepted for two crypto offers also.
Omo that old account i did not know how to use it then ooo
Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by G12(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2021
OP, I'm interested in your offer on the Telegram group but sceptical to take it because you haven't revealed your identity.

Let's know who we're dealing with so we can trust you with our 60k.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by VadBet(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2021
Lol. Don and his new scam.

Thay was how you created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6422383/big-boys-ecomm-how-6-7/ collected 70k to 250k from people and you wasted our time that it took up to 4 months to get our products from China and the most annoying part was that after everything you went and imported a very useless product for us.

Nobody from there made any profit.

I will advise everyone reading this thread not to get involved with this person.

He is a pure scam. He will lead you with fancy write ups but you will end up not getting value for your money.

2 Likes

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by VadBet(m): 7:46am On Dec 01, 2021
G12:
OP, I'm interested in your offer on the Telegram group but sceptical to take it because you haven't revealed your identity.

Let's know who we're dealing with so we can trust you with our 60k.

Thanks!

Don't do it o.

This guy is a scam. His name is Ali Ugochukwu

That was how he created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6422383/big-boys-ecomm-how-6-7/ and collected 70k - 250k from people and it took him 4 months to import products from China and he imported rubbish.

Even the landing page he created was nonsense and nobody from the group, over 10 people, have been able to sell off the nonsense product he imported.

He is a very wicked person.

Just follow the telegram thread and you will see that when he enables commenting he will immediately ban anyone who questions him or raises any doubts.

Pay at your own risk

1 Like

Re: Tutorial: How To Make Explosive Income Promoting CPA High Ticket Offers by fergieboy: 8:01am On Dec 01, 2021
Beware of this guy and thread carefully though if you are dealing with him

Former handle king of the pay

Although i won’t say he is a scam though cox he delivered, he is Good at what he does, Good write up that will make your brain swell, fantastic sales pitch and so on

but still a scam somehow though, or will I say waste of time and money ?

The Guy is good at what he does though

He will complete your set up for you quite alright and hand over everything to you and that’s it

You are on your own from that moment
No after mentoring

By the time you now found out you didn’t make a dime from his set up he is long gone

He will dump you and move to the next batch of Newbies

In the end you would have just wished he scammed you rather than wasting your time and money

I was in his last importation group on telegram which took over 4 month to set up and for items to land cox he option for sea shipping without communicating to us that he used sea shipping

Finally the product landed and he handed us all our website and set up via email

I got my Goods and get to work
Ran ads on Facebook google and so on
Couldn’t sell a piece cox the product are wacks not a hot selling product

The website/landing page he setup comes with old expired plugins that you can’t even edit to suit you

By the time people start complaining that they can’t even sell the product he left the telegram group and disappeared

At the end money time and energy wasted
Money spent on ads Gone also
His wack health product casted my 3 Facebook Ads account with money hanging inside

Now he is back with new handle and new format in cpa marketing

Don’t fall for his sweet mouth

I wish I saw this thread earlier to warn people

I check his new telegram group and saw a lot of new fishes grin

I just smile
Only if they knew

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Developing Nations To Nominate Okonjo-Iweala For World Bank Presidency / Does Nigeria Have Privacy Laws? / Car Tracking Story: How I recovered my stolen vehicle...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.