Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,421 members, 7,843,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports (15600 Views)

COVID-19: FAAN To Deploy Robots In Airports / COVID-19: Nigerian Airports Set For Reopening, Passengers Issued Warnings / FAAN To Divert All MMIA Flights To E Wing On Saturday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by fineboynl(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Lol. I returned to the country with expired visa. I was surprised how they hold me at the lagos airport to bribe them before they would let me go. Like play like play $50 exchange hands.
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by fragility1000(m): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2021
NwaNimo1:

https://dailytrust.com/faan-to-ban-bribe-takers-from-working-at-nigerian-airports
FAAN themselves are the worst bribe takers, they should start the ban from themselves first b4 other government or private officials
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by ComeToJesus: 10:30am On Nov 09, 2021
From the gate to the cockpit, all of them like their palms being greased. You can move out the whole of Nigeria through the airport. All it takes is one thousand naira note per desk.

Fantastically corrupt country

They'll even tell you that your small Ijebu Garri in your bag has to be analysed by plant and animal quarantine. Not to talk of dried kpomo. They'll tell you that you've destroyed Nigeria's hide and skin sector. That's why the country can't produce shoes again. grin

2 Likes

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Babaken(m): 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Bola146:
grin grin grin Ban who grin grin grin Ban their oga at the top first cheesy cheesy cheesy
you dey mind them, Talk is cheap do the do.
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by amamgbo(m): 1:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Collecting of bribes and cooperate begging is on the rise in Nigerias international airport.. and this is a bad image for the country
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Crazeworld(m): 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by MrUchenna1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
which of the FAAN ? Ceiling FAN OR Standing FAN..
BOTH DEY COLLECT BRIBE...
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by Vision4God: 4:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
gnykelly:

It can never work.

If not that the person involved is a white blogger there wouldn't have been an outcry.

Aaah
Y are u not hopeful? Samething is happening with d ikoyi building. From reports, corruption is part of problem.
D level of tips those guys extort from passengers no b here.

1 Like

Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by ajanxx(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Globtrip12 post=107447918]Its an uphill task to eradicate corruption in Nigeria
It will be a cold day in hell if thats achieved

Unsurmountable task to stop bribing in Nigeria

Live & Work in UK
UK Visa UK Visa
5 days processing
Previous refusal can apply
Maximum assurance guaranteed
Payment after Visa

Check my signature for contact details

Pls chat me on this no 08062625572
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by einsteine(m): 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
That means you will ban everyone working in the airport.
Re: FAAN To Ban Bribe Takers From Working At Nigerian Airports by BluntCrazeMan: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
American Blogger..
See what you caused??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Removes Nigeria, 10 Countries From Red List / Nigerians To Pay VAT On International Passports – FIRS / The travel scam called "World Passport". Have you been a victim?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.