Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa (14554 Views)

Wike Not Answerable To N’assembly — Falana, Adegboruwa / We Are Not Answerable To US, UK - Femi Adesina / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Abujason: 9:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
Former Governor of Sokoto state, Alhaji Attahiru Bafarawa, has challenged President Buhari to be more proactive on the issue of insecurity, which he said has turned the Northwest zone into an area of deep calamity.

He spoke in an interview with the BBC Hausa service monitored in Kaduna.

His words: “This insecurity is a catastrophe that has befallen us. The situation in Sokoto and Zamfara states can only be described by those who have been there.”

The sad thing is that we all know that the security of the nation is in the hands of the Federal Government. Those people telling President Muhammadu Buhari that everything is ok, or are they telling him things are not ok? If they are telling him things are going on fine, they have cheated him and have cheated us too.”

“Allah knows that we are in a serous calamity in our zone.

Today, I traveled home and came back, I am an eyewitness, not that somebody told me. Our people are harvesting millet in abundance, we’ve gotten millet and rice, but people cannot convey the farm produce home. Whoever went to the farm to convey the crops home, will not come back alive.”

“Whoever goes to bring his rice back home, will not return alive. Furthermore, people are in a form of incarceration, like in Zamfara. A debilitating catastrophe, a situation that phones cannot work, markets are shut and there is no palliative for the poor to cushion the effect, to get food to eat.”

When reminded that some listeners would conclude that his assertions could be influenced by politics, he said, “my call here is that we should put politics aside. This is a situation that affects me, it affects the President and he is the one that will be answerable to Allah.”

“Allah will ask him questions, he the President) should constitute a special team to visit Barafawa and Shinkafi on a fact finding mission. Or they should go to the villages around Shinkafi, or Sabon Birni or Goronyo. All these places in the senatorial zone are in deep calamity.”

Responding to a question that Zamfara State Government was assisting its people with food, the former governor said he doesn’t know.

According to him, even if I am not a Zamfara indigene, I have rights in Zamfara as a citizen of the country and as an immediate neighbor. The distance between our home town, Bafarawa and Zamfara is not more that 8 to 9 km. I’ve not seen any food that was delivered to my immediate neighbor, Shinkafi.”

This talk that they have giving food, who took the food there, where are those who were given the food?”

“Besides this talk about food, why can’t you be given the freedom to bring back home the ones you cultivate? You already have, you just need the freedom and safety to bring the farm produce home. The one they are claiming is distributing the food, where is he?”

“Where is the Governor? Such things, if you give a directive, it behoves on you to monitor compliance. He should make sure shutting of telecoms is effective or not, closing markets is working or not. You should ensure there is due diligence.”

“This catastrophic situation that we found ourselves in the country, the President should come out of the Villa, put on uniform and form a committee including me to visit Zamfara for an on the spot assessment. And all that I’ve mentioned on radio, I will go and show them,” he said.
Source: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/insecurity-buhari-will-be-answerable-to-allah-bafarawa/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Bola146(f): 9:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
You can say that once again Too much blood during his tenure

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by thatigboman1: 10:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
He is answerable to us Nigerians.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by HornyTave: 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
shey buhari even know weda Allah deh exist?

50 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Benbellamor: 10:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
But their religion doesn't permit criticizing leaders.. Or permit protest...Zamfara is the first Sharia state practicing the law of Allah....a religion of peace...since there is no protest then the peace is defined to be relative....
Ask Ishaq Akintola advocate of shariah.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Abujason: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
thatigboman1:
He is answerable to us Nigerians.

Even Northerners have realized that this man is an abject failure. But some mentally retarded followers of his from certain parts of the South are still singing praises of him. In a sane society, anyone connected to him politically ought to be stoned wherever they are seen… not to talk about running for an elective office.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Maxymilliano(m): 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
"Allah will ask him questions, he is the President

Not only Allah that will question him, the bloods of helpless Nigerians that died under his watch due to cluelessness and incompetence will sure ask and judge him.

Buhari is indeed a plague to the country.

39 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by ojun50(m): 10:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op abegeeee na nigerians he get to answers first later make go answer Allah

10 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Cantonese: 10:24pm On Nov 08, 2021
It’s very sad.

Everyone seems to have entered a one chance bus. Those who do not agree with this are direct beneficiaries of the terrible situation.

Nigerians now suffer on all fronts.

10 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by DeMekus: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
Allah too is a bloodsucking demon. Who is he going to answer for all the innocent blood he made his terrorist slaves waste?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Rodwave: 10:29pm On Nov 08, 2021
No oh.. You dare not question our almighty dullardeen

8 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by rayvelez(m): 10:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
Not only Allah even satan will also thank him. Very useless human being that he is.

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by okpukpu(m): 10:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oga you lie... which allah? Buhari must answer to us here very soon.

10 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by JAMO84: 10:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Drag Buhari all you want, it's his job to protect us. He signed up for it, but the insecurity in the north will give even America a run for their money, because of the quantum of loosed children in the region. Recruiting for Bandits and Boko Haram is the easiest job in the world.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Racoon(m): 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
The blood thirsty jihadist is first answerable first to the constitutional responsibility and social contract he entered with Nigerians first before any other issue.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Shetemi12(m): 10:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kuku curse the president

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Afamsi: 10:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
Both Buhari and una Allah will be answerable to Jesus Christ on the last day.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Racoon(m): 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
[s]
JAMO84:
Drag Buhari all you want, it's his job to protect us. He signed up for it, but the insecurity in the north will give even America a run for their money, because of the quantum of loosed children in the region. Recruiting for Bandits and Boko Haram is the easiest job in the world.
[/s] The almajiri system have been a culture with the North from antiquity but the religious indoctrination and radicalization by the politico-religious leaders and elites are major contributing factors to what these social miscreants turned terrorists have become today

The likes of Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Isah Pantami, northern governors have not helped matter by their open fraternization hence encouraging the treasonable activities of these terrorists on the Nigerian state.Buhari failed woefully.Insecurity will only get worst with him in charge.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Jostoman: 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
I almost shed tears when I see the way they use truck to pack dead body on nairaland in one of the northern state. That was when I realized that human life doesn't have any value again in Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by JAMO84: 11:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Racoon:
[s][/s] The almajiri system have been a culture with the North from antiquity but the religious indoctrination and radicalization by the politico-religious leaders and elites are major contributing factors to what these social miscreants turned terrorists have become today

The likes of Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Sheikh Ahmed Gumi, Isah Pantami, northern governors have not helped matter by their open fraternization hence encouraging the treasonable activities of criminals on the Nigerian state.Buhari failed woefully.Insecurity will only get worst with him in charge.
Actually, it's gradually getting better. Even the CAN President said it when he visited the Sultan in Sokoto, but I don't expect you to agree.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by plaindealer: 12:09am On Nov 09, 2021
It is sad that this clown and his PDP looting and stealing thieves had the opportunity to address this problem, but instead of addressing the problem, they looted security funds set aside to fight insecurity, this Bafarawa inn in particular pocketed N100 Million out of the security fund.

I just can not stand these crooked, corrupt and incompetent thieves especially this Bafarawa idiot, he not only stole N100 million security money, he insulted our intelligence by claiming that the money was for spiritual prayer..

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:
It is sad that this clown and his PDP looting and stealing thieves had the opportunity to address this problem, but instead of addressing the problem, they looted security funds set aside to fight insecurity, this Bafarawa inn in particular pocketed N100 Million out of the security fund.

I just can not stand these crooked, corrupt and incompetent thieves especially this Bafarawa idiot, he not only stole N100 million security money, he insulted our intelligence by claiming that the money was for spiritual prayer..

The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

Yebosola:
God bless u abundantly, your ink will never dry,
all of us can't sleep with our head place same ways,
we can't b so daft and b playing ostrich,
may we not see the years of the locust ever again.
Who ever want to take us back to Egypt, will b perished in the red sea. Ase wa. grin grin grin

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

TroubleMaker47:
[/b] for president 2023 cheesy
How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with [b]STARBOY
come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 3:38am On Nov 09, 2021
there's nothing like Arrah

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by vedaxcool(m): 4:31am On Nov 09, 2021
post=107450988:

The full details below for sane, honest Nairalanders.....

We made this post when Our Darling Bought the first sets of jets to tackle this.

God bless our darling Daddy for this good decision about these jets.
A man after God's heart.

Sane honest and hardworking Nigerians,
Do not be surprised to still see some online miscreants wail on this very good thing for our beloved country.
Any positive and good news always make dem wail and cry till they quench.
If it is news about terrorists bombing innocent Nigerians now, you will see those swines happy, laughing and making fun.
Awon werey 100%
Anyways, there tears is our happiness.
The evil, Blood, tears and sorrow they always pray to read about our darling nation will be at their doorsteps soon.

Kala kan tins

Cc : Vedaxcool

How the money meant for this same thing was spent and shared by PDP. the party of evil and corruption below.
God punish each and every politicians that have looted from our national treasury, no matter the party they are...

Sane members of Nairaland,
Here you have it.........

May all politicians that have stolen from our national treasury never end well in life, along with those supporting them.....no matter the party they are.

Some Bunch of foolish hypocrites,
never do well in life, swines supporting the evil party that took our country 100 years back and coming back to curse, insult and castigate sane , honest and hardworking Nigerians that voted their criminals out of power.

For anyone that has insulted over 15 million Nigerians that voted out PDP, may you never end well in life.

Only those of you that respect our votes and political affiliation as we respect your votes and choice will escape this wrath.

Some ignoramus will never see where and how they hurl insults on Sane and reasonable members here on a daily basis,
but they will quickly jump at such members post when they reply 1% of such insult.
Shaking upadan like a hen beaten by rain!
Bunch of hypocrites.

Sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians got tired of the way our country was heading to destruction at the speed of light back in.2015.
The first time in the history of our country that an incumbent president lost an election despite the BILLIONS OF DOLLARS they wasted.
Just one of them (opolo eyes) bought jewelries worth $40 Million dollars, money that could have changed the lives of all the poor people lives in your village, towns and cities for the very best.
And you are here castigating us for voting such criminals out of power?
Shame on you and your ilks, supporters of criminals!!

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia.
We believe you and PDP believes Nigerians have short memories.
For those who may have forgotten,
kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with us that what happened in our country before 2015 was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do. 
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS? 
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M 
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money? 
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.
The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

God bless our darling President Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all sane, hardworking Nigerians.
Slow and steady we will get there.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.
God bless Nigeria.

IT COULD HAVE BEEN WORSE!!
Many of these wailers would have been eating from the dustbin by now with long neck like ostriches! cool

Buhari is going into his 6th year as a President, and he and his Vice have not even purchased a single bicycle for themselves, while a certain President and Vice President went on to established private universities when they were in power, while all the federal universities all over Nigeria was on strike!!
God punish you all castigating millions of people that voted out such evil men, if you refused to stay in your lane.
You can quote this post , so Nairalanders can know who you are!

AMEN AMEN AMEN.

How come we are just seeing this?
Lol cheesy,
We are with STARBOY come 2023.
Politics is never our thingy
A New and Better Nigeria is all we want.

They created a crisis and then turn around to blame those who are dealing with the aftermath of the crisis they created. Imagine what the judgement of God that awaits the likes of Bafarawa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by vedaxcool(m): 4:34am On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:

We have the judiciary to thank for this. They have actively sabotage the war on corruption.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by Evaromantik1(m): 5:01am On Nov 09, 2021
Buhari is a jihadist and will receive 36 virgins for successfully suffering 36 states for 8 years.

Allah won't punish him for anything.

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Will Be Answerable To Allah – Bafarawa by jericco1(m): 5:03am On Nov 09, 2021
That's a mess talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal: FG Saves N18.3bn In Six Weeks / Pictures Of President Jonathan In Coted’ivoire / Caution Fayose - APC To Yoruba Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.