Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,281 members, 7,846,284 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon (16986 Views)

Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Kissiemu(m): 11:12am On Nov 09, 2021
Is it was Saharareporters that reported it then na fake news...
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 11:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
Aboki wetin be wudu grin

No be water to wash head, prick, rinse mouth before going to mosque

Dead dog water

A stone/moon worshipper shouldn't call others polytheist o

You know stone can erase your sins abi
The House/Temple of GOD Almighty in the Noble Quran and the Bible:

To help the Jewish and Christian reader understand the Islamic way of Worship better, I'd like to first present the following from the Bible:

Psalm 138:2
I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

GOD Almighty's Holy Temple in Islam is the Kaaba in Mecca.

Genesis 28:16-18
16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it."
17 He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven."
18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it.

Judges 20:18
18 The Israelites went up to Bethel (the House of GOD in Hebrew) and inquired of God. They said, "Who of us shall go first to fight against the Benjamites?" The LORD replied, "Judah shall go first."

No stone is holy in Islam:

The black stone is not holy in Islam.  It was no more than an asteroid sent by GOD Almighty to determine the location of where the Kaaba to be built by Abraham and Ishmael, peace be upon them.  And today, it is placed in one of the Kaaba's corners to mark the start and finish of the 7 circumambulations (tawaaf) around the Kaaba.

It was the pagans who plagiarized Islam's practices, not the other way around.  The Bible also declares it.

The black stone in Islam is NOT sacred.  Prophet Muhammad Said:

لهدم الكعبة حجرا حجرا أهون من قتل المسلم 

"Demolishing the Kaaba completely is much easier upon Allah Almighty than shedding the blood of a single Believing Muslim." (Source)

So what is the black stone, and Why?

The black stone was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them.  We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba.  The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the Circumambulation (tawaaf) 7 times around the Kaaba, which is also 100% supported in the Bible's previous Scriptures.  All of Islam's Rituals are 100% supported by the previous Scriptures.  
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] shey you have erased your sins with stone today grin

Abi una dey use stone scrub una forehead to erase sins

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2919

"O Abu abdur-Rahman, why do I only see you touching these two corners?" He said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Touching them erases sins.'
Ignorance is indeed a bliss...

In case you dont know

The black stone was a meteorite that was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them.  We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba.  The black stone is placed in one of the corners of the Kaaba, and it serves as a starting and ending point for the Circumambulation (tawaaf) 7 times around the Kaaba, which is also 100% supported in the Bible's previous Scriptures.  All of Islam's Rituals are 100% supported by the previous Scriptures.  

Chrstianity is dead and burried...

Your woes and cries will not save you here
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 11:43am On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
The House/Temple of GOD Almighty in the Noble Quran and the Bible:

To help the Jewish and Christian reader understand the Islamic way of Worship better, I'd like to first present the following from the Bible:

Psalm 138:2
I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.

GOD Almighty's Holy Temple in Islam is the Kaaba in Mecca.

Genesis 28:16-18
16 When Jacob awoke from his sleep, he thought, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I was not aware of it."
17 He was afraid and said, "How awesome is this place! This is none other than the house of God; this is the gate of heaven."
18 Early the next morning Jacob took the stone he had placed under his head and set it up as a pillar and poured oil on top of it.

Judges 20:18
18 The Israelites went up to Bethel (the House of GOD in Hebrew) and inquired of God. They said, "Who of us shall go first to fight against the Benjamites?" The LORD replied, "Judah shall go first."

No stone is holy in Islam:

The black stone is not holy in Islam.  It was no more than an asteroid sent by GOD Almighty to determine the location of where the Kaaba to be built by Abraham and Ishmael, peace be upon them.  And today, it is placed in one of the Kaaba's corners to mark the start and finish of the 7 circumambulations (tawaaf) around the Kaaba.

It was the pagans who plagiarized Islam's practices, not the other way around.  The Bible also declares it.

The black stone in Islam is NOT sacred.  Prophet Muhammad Said:

لهدم الكعبة حجرا حجرا أهون من قتل المسلم 

"Demolishing the Kaaba completely is much easier upon Allah Almighty than shedding the blood of a single Believing Muslim." (Source)

So what is the black stone, and Why?

[/s]why masturbating

Why is a stone cleaning your sins

Your stone god doesn't even have your time, you are going to hell already black slave

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
Ignorance is indeed a bliss...

In case you dont know

Chrstianity is dead and burried...

Your woes and cries will not save you here
[/s] ; Foolishness

But christianity still remains the biggest religion in the world

After all the jihad from Al qeeda to isis to Iswap to Boko Haram slam still is shitty second fiddle

Joke on you
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 12:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] ; Foolishness

After all the jihad from Al qeeda to isis to Iswap to Boko Haram slam still is shitty second fiddle

Joke on you
foolishness is in your DNA.. Shameless church rat
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]why masturbating

Your stone god doesn't even have your time, you are going to hell already black slave

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Abud Darda' reported God’s messenger as saying, “God created Adam when He created him and struck his right shoulder and brought forth his offspring white like small ants. And he struck his left shoulder and brought forth his offspring black as though they were charcoal. Then He said to the party on his right side, ‘To paradise, and I do not care’ and He said to the party in his left shoulder, ‘To hell, and I do not care’.”
Again and again, the Christians' man-made and false religion, Christianity, is self-contradicting and self-refuting.  They have no solid ground to stand on, and yet, they have the loudest mouths when it comes to attacking Islam
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 12:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s]why masturbating

Mishkat al-Masabih 119

Christians regularly to justify their idolatrous practices - such as prayers to Mary - by claiming that Muslims "worship" the Black Stone at the Kaaba in Makkah.

Having been on hajj let me answer this based both on history and my own experiences. The Black Stone - Hajar al- Aswad - is NOT mentioned in the Quran. The Black Stone is located about five feet from the ground on the East corner of the Kaaba (this corner is known as "al-rukn al-Aswad"wink.

While there are traditions about kissing or touching the Stone, its real significance is as marker of the point at which one starts the Tawaaf (circumambulation of the Kaaba as part of hajj or omra.) Even the traditions which talk about kissing or touching the stone are VERY CLEAR that the Stone is JUST A STONE!

BUKHARI:

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667:

Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "NO DOUBT, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675:

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said: "Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'BY ALLAH! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT NOR HARM. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'"

MUSLIM:

Book 007, Number 2914:

Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw the bald one, i. e. 'Umar b. Khattib (Allah be pleased with him). kissing the Stone and saying: BY ALLAH. I AM KISSING WITH FULL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND THAT YOU CAN NEITHER DO ANY HARM NOR GOOD; and if I had not seen Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) kissing you. I would not have kissed you. The rest of the hadith is the same.

The Stone is not be worshipped or regarded as anything but a marker.
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 12:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] ; Foolishness

Joke on you
Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth! Prophet Muhammad is the most greatest personality ever and the nost popular and repeated name on earth...

Chrstianity is loosing followers daily People are converting to Islam or becoming atheist..

You guys are binded by satan and i wil never like you change ur ways..... Go die nd get the taste of what you sow
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 12:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Islam is the fastest growing religion on earth! Prophet Muhammad is the most greatest personality ever and the nost popular and repeated name on earth...

Chrstianity is loosing followers daily People are converting to Islam or becoming atheist..

You guys are binded by satan and i wil never like you change ur ways..... Go die nd get the taste of what you sow
tears grin fastest growing my ass

Na grow una still dey kpele o

We Don pass growing stage, we are the biggest Religion in the world

We were here before Mohammed, after Mohamed we still dey kampe
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 12:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
Christians regularly to justify their idolatrous practices - such as prayers to Mary - by claiming that Muslims "worship" the Black Stone at the Kaaba in Makkah.

Having been on hajj let me answer this based both on history and my own experiences. The Black Stone - Hajar al- Aswad - is NOT mentioned in the Quran. The Black Stone is located about five feet from the ground on the East corner of the Kaaba (this corner is known as "al-rukn al-Aswad"wink.

While there are traditions about kissing or touching the Stone, its real significance is as marker of the point at which one starts the Tawaaf (circumambulation of the Kaaba as part of hajj or omra.) Even the traditions which talk about kissing or touching the stone are VERY CLEAR that the Stone is JUST A STONE!

BUKHARI:

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 667:

Narrated 'Abis bin Rabia: Umar came near the Black Stone and kissed it and said "NO DOUBT, I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT ANYONE NOR HARM ANYONE. Had I not seen Allah's Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you."

Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675:

Narrated Zaid bin Aslam from his father who said: "Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, 'BY ALLAH! I KNOW THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT NOR HARM. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.' Then he kissed it and said, 'There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans, and now Allah has destroyed them.' 'Umar added, '(Nevertheless), the Prophet did that and we do not want to leave it (i.e. Ramal).'"

MUSLIM:

Book 007, Number 2914:

Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw the bald one, i. e. 'Umar b. Khattib (Allah be pleased with him). kissing the Stone and saying: BY ALLAH. I AM KISSING WITH FULL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND THAT YOU CAN NEITHER DO ANY HARM NOR GOOD; and if I had not seen Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) kissing you. I would not have kissed you. The rest of the hadith is the same.

The Stone is not be worshipped or regarded as anything but a marker.
blockhead

Book 007, Number 2914:

Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw the bald one, i. e. 'Umar b. Khattib (Allah be pleased with him). kissing the Stone and saying: BY ALLAH. I AM KISSING WITH FULL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND THAT YOU CAN NEITHER DO ANY HARM NOR GOOD; and if I had not seen Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) kissing you. I would not have kissed you.

You Muslims don't even know why you kiss stone

You kiss stone because Mohamed who copied the pagans kissed same stone and went round it

Whereas Mohamed kissed it to impress the qurash idols

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675

Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, ‘By Allah! I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT NOR HARM. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.’ Then he (Mohamed) kissed it and said, ‘There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans,
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Macgyver1: 1:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
whitecake:
Ok

Please contact me for your vibrators, 6500, free shipping to anywhere in Nigeria
Use as intimacy gadget, body massage, face massage, etc
Contact me on

End time product grin
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Leverage2021:
blockhead

Book 007, Number 2914:

Abdullah b. Sarjis reported: I saw the bald one, i. e. 'Umar b. Khattib (Allah be pleased with him). kissing the Stone and saying: BY ALLAH. I AM KISSING WITH FULL CONSCIOUSNESS OF THE FACT THAT YOU ARE A STONE AND THAT YOU CAN NEITHER DO ANY HARM NOR GOOD; and if I had not seen Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) kissing you. I would not have kissed you.

You Muslims don't even know why you kiss stone

You kiss stone because Mohamed who copied the pagans kissed same stone and went round it

Whereas Mohamed kissed it to impress the qurash idols

Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 26, Number 675

Umar bin Al-Khattab addressed the Corner (Black Stone) saying, ‘By Allah! I know that you are a stone AND CAN NEITHER BENEFIT NOR HARM. Had I not seen the Prophet touching (and kissing) you, I would never have touched (and kissed) you.’ Then he (Mohamed) kissed it and said, ‘There is no reason for us to do Ramal (in Tawaf) except that we wanted to show off before the pagans,
[/s] Genesis 28:18
When Jacob got up early the next morning, he took the rock that he had used for a pillow and stood it up for a place of worship. Then he poured olive oil on the rock to dedicate it to God,

So here we clearly see that the rock that Jacob, peace be upon him, used for sleeping and resting became a holy object of worship that needed to be anointed by having oil being poured on it. We further read from the Bible about holy stones that GOD Almighty supposedly forbade the believers from even edging or trimming
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:

The more I engage you Islam-hating Jews and Christians and read the Bible, the more I realize how empty your trinity man made religion is, and how empty your attacks on Islam are.  So the asteroid that was sent from space to Abraham and Ishamel to determine the location of where they were to build GOD Almighty's House in the Arabian desert (the Bible also mentioned this and prophesied it ]) is idol worship in Islam according to you, because it is today placed in one of the Kaaba's corners to determine the starting and ending point of the 7 Circumambulation (tawaaf) around the Kaaba, which I've already shown that it is fully supported in your Bible, but somehow the following isn't considered idol worship to you using your own SILLY AND EMPTY STANDARDS.

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, claimed that the stone was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them.  We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba.  Western Scientists have confirmed that the black stone, which resides near the Kaaba in the Holy City of Mecca, is an outside METEORITE OBJECT!

****   Prophet Muhammad forbade us from worshiping any stone!  ****

The black stone and the Kaaba are not objects of worship in Islam!
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
The more I engage you Islam-hating Jews and Christians and read the Bible, the more I realize how empty your trinity man made religion is, and how empty your attacks on Islam are.  So the asteroid that was sent from space to Abraham and Ishamel to determine the location of where they were to build GOD Almighty's House in the Arabian desert (the Bible also mentioned this and prophesied it ]) is idol worship in Islam according to you, because it is today placed in one of the Kaaba's corners to determine the starting and ending point of the 7 Circumambulation (tawaaf) around the Kaaba, which I've already shown that it is fully supported in your Bible, but somehow the following isn't considered idol worship to you using your own SILLY AND EMPTY STANDARDS.

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, claimed that the stone was sent down by Allah Almighty to Prophet Abraham and his son Ishmael, peace be upon both of them, to give the precise location of where the Kaaba was to be built by them.  We believe that Prophets Abraham and Ishmael built the Kaaba.  Western Scientists have confirmed that the black stone, which resides near the Kaaba in the Holy City of Mecca, is an outside METEORITE OBJECT!

****   Prophet Muhammad forbade us from worshiping any stone!  ****

The black stone and the Kaaba are not objects of worship in Islam! 
[/s] you are just blabbing

Islam is satan worship

Abraham didn't go to mecca, you lots are under a spell

Abraham left ur to cannan which was the only places he ever stayed

It was the demon that possessed Mohamed in the cave that is controlling you Muslims

God never made him any prophet, Khadija and waraqa the occult made him prophet
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:

practices of today's "Christianity" as well as all of your beliefs were only introduced into the religion as a regrettable outcome of an excessive undue willingness to compromise with the surrounding pagans in order to attain their support and conversion.

This was the same paganism Jesus fought so valiantly during his lifetime to destroy. This will be proven, by the will of God, through the writings of Christians themselves. We shall demonstrate how all of these practices and beliefs were well established among many other pagan cults centuries before the arrival of Paul and his "visions."

The expanse of land between the river Nile and the river Euphrates was home to the Jews for centuries before the coming of Jesus . During this period, this land fell under the rule of many empires, including the Babylonians, the Persians, and the Romans, all of whom had extensive contact with many other cultures and beliefs. We shall see in what follows that the religion of Jesus was revised and modified after his departure through the influence of all of these cultures and beliefs and how it now bears characteristics of many of these religions, including Buddhism, Roman and Greek worship, Hinduism, Persian and Egyptian beliefs, in addition to Judaism and many others.
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
[s][/s] Genesis 28:18
When Jacob got up early the next morning, he took the rock that he had used for a pillow and stood it up for a place of worship. Then he poured olive oil on the rock to dedicate it to God,

So here we clearly see that the rock that Jacob, peace be upon him, used for sleeping and resting became a holy object of worship that needed to be anointed by having oil being poured on it. We further read from the Bible about holy stones that GOD Almighty supposedly forbade the believers from even edging or trimming
Dumbo their is nothing like holy stone, did the Jews now tell you they are circulating around that stone of Israel too?

It is beyond a stone when you pray to it, kiss it to erase your sins and other bullshit

Are you aware that stupid stone contained idols to Allah before Mohammed existed

If you indeed practice what is in the Bible the God of the bible never co habit anywhere once dedicated to idols

Islam is Satan worship of moon and stone
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
practices of today's "Christianity" as well as all of your beliefs were only introduced into the religion as a regrettable outcome of an excessive undue willingness to compromise with the surrounding pagans in order to attain their support and conversion.

This was the same paganism Jesus fought so valiantly during his lifetime to destroy. This will be proven, by the will of God, through the writings of Christians themselves. We shall demonstrate how all of these practices and beliefs were well established among many other pagan cults centuries before the arrival of Paul and his "visions."

The expanse of land between the river Nile and the river Euphrates was home to the Jews for centuries before the coming of Jesus . During this period, this land fell under the rule of many empires, including the Babylonians, the Persians, and the Romans, all of whom had extensive contact with many other cultures and beliefs. We shall see in what follows that the religion of Jesus was revised and modified after his departure through the influence of all of these cultures and beliefs and how it now bears characteristics of many of these religions, including Buddhism, Roman and Greek worship, Hinduism, Persian and Egyptian beliefs, in addition to Judaism and many others.
[/s] grin pains

I am through with you because aboki hardly have sense

I as the superior one have to exit this your silliness because you that sells sugar cane believe I have time for this foolishness grin
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] grin pains

I as the superior one have to exit this your silliness because you that sells sugar cane believe I have time for this foolishness grin
Simply clear cut!

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. Even the early Christians of North Africa rejected the wooden cross after Tertullian condemned it.

Tertullian confessed that pagans worshipped crucified saviors hanging on a cross.
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] grin pains

The pagan roots of Christianity are clearly indicated. Christians borrowed the sun-god myth.

The devil, whose business is to pervert the truth, mimics the exact circumstances of the Divine Sacraments. He baptizes his believers and promises forgiveness of sins from the Sacred Fount, and thereby initiates them into the religion of Mithras. Thus he celebrates the oblation of bread, and brings in the symbol of the resurrection. Let us therefore acknowledge the craftiness of the devil, who copies certain things of those that be Divine.

1 Like

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Afamed: 4:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Who expect different comment from the product of church nurtured fanstic?
Kindly ignore that Nairaland tribal bigot. Don't allow the kid to waste your precious hours

1 Like

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by EngrchidiG25(m): 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
AS far as FG has deny this is truth no big deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mahdi Aliyu Gusau Picks Nomination Form, To Contest Against Matawalle / Abba’s Sack Illegal-Police Council Not Consulted As Required By the Constitution / Anas Abbas Donates N1million To Buhari's Campaign Group. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.