Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,185 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon (16985 Views)

Peter Obi Denies Arresting And Detaining Governor El-Rufai (Video) / DSS Denies Arresting EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu / Abba Kyari Denies Arresting Suspects Responsible For Killings In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 9:07am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

This is to inform the general public that the above named person is not in the Nigerian Defence Academy’s custody as alleged and has no connection with the Academy. The Nigerian Defence Academy is a Military Training Institution and not an Investigative Security Agency. The general public is hereby advised to disregard this misinformation and refer to relevant Investigative Security Agencies for clarification.
Stop showcasing your foolishness online
you are really a slowpoke without brain

According to the report you were masturbating on yesterday it says it was NDA that arrested him which you were gloating to

So instead of shifting goal post for vomit is it not safe to say the same NDA that arrested him has vindicated him

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Blackdisciple(m): 9:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Once they deny then there's a truth on it
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 9:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:

Is NDA not a part of the military
NDA is a institution (Military University), there job is training cadets and not investigating.
"The general public is hereby advised to disregard this misinformation and refer to relevant Investigative Security Agencies for clarification"
Airforce intelligence are the ones in charge of investigation and are the holding him
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 9:14am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

No need wasting your time explaining to them
na this one you want take cover your disgrace abi

5inches head
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 9:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:

According to the report you were masturbating on yesterday it says it was NDA that arrested him which you were gloating to

So instead of shifting goal post for vomit is it not safe to say the same NDA that arrested him has vindicated him

How can NDA arrest him If you know nothing about the military keep quiet and ask questions
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

NDA is a institution (Military University), there job is training cadets and not investigating.
"The general public is hereby advised to disregard this misinformation and refer to relevant Investigative Security Agencies for clarification"
Airforce intelligence are the ones in charge of investigation and are the holding him
shut your dirty mouth Airforce have asked their members to disregard the news before NDA came out

If they were they ones acclaimed to have arrested him in that fake news they would have come officially too to debunk it

That's why the NDA that is accused has to come out

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 9:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
na this one you want take cover your disgrace abi

5inches head
Guy you can't tell me you don't have friends with military background, that you can ask questions
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 9:18am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

How can NDA arrest him If you know nothing about the military keep quiet and ask questions
shut up the world now knows you are a dunce

Keep going back and forth

Na same military dey disgrace you

Your aboki friends that were celebrating with you yesterday have gone to hide because they know the military more than you
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 9:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
shut your dirty mouth Airforce have asked their members to disregard the news before NDA came out

If they were they ones acclaimed to have arrested him in that fake news they would have come officially too to debunk it

That's why the NDA that is accused has to come out
A WhatsApp message is from the Airforce grin abeg you are correct no vex
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Tokskob2008: 9:21am On Nov 09, 2021
So who is this guy in cuffs and why is he being transported in the military jet
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 9:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
shut up the world now knows you are a dunce

Keep going back and forth

Na same military dey disgrace you

Your aboki friends that were celebrating with you yesterday have gone to hide because they know the military more than you
grin cheesy grin
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

A WhatsApp message is from the Airforce grin abeg you are correct no vex
And what is bad about WhatsApp message

Don't military communicate within themselves through social media

You are very dull

How come the news circulated yesterday didn't say it's Airforce that apprehended him or has been handed to them for investigation
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
And what is bad about WhatsApp message

Don't military communicate within themselves through social media

You are very dull

How come the news circulated yesterday didn't say it's Airforce that apprehended him or has been handed to them for investigation
Like I said you are right grin
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Highways: 9:30am On Nov 09, 2021
NDA attack was Jihad.... They are just trying to elope innocent Christians in it...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by asanausana91: 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Maxymilliano:

From the initial report, he was arrested on the order of the Base Commander as requested by the NDA Commander for an offence connected with the recent attack on NDA, Kaduna ...

So why the conflicting reports
do you remember that I send a message to you yesterday in respect of the issue? The airman is my course mate and I know him very well.

1 Like

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Greenback: 10:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Terrence99:
False information
I'm still waiting for you to respond to your own swear and curse otherwise it will backfire at you and your innocent generation. Nobody jokes with curses.
I was on my own and you came laying curses but thank God,He knows everything about us. I have already said Amen to what you said but if what you said is false and a lie against me then your own curse return back to you and your family..
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by ArewaNorth: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

This is to inform the general public that the above named person is not in the Nigerian Defence Academy’s custody as alleged and has no connection with the Academy. The Nigerian Defence Academy is a Military Training Institution and not an Investigative Security Agency. The general public is hereby advised to disregard this misinformation and refer to relevant Investigative Security Agencies for clarification.
Stop showcasing your foolishness online
Nobody can be as foolish as u are for dwelling on ethno-religious bigotry in ur stand.
Most of Northern instability has a lot of links with ur conspiracies.
If it were a Northern Muslim u will accept it with no conscience but because u are exposed it is otherwise. In the North it is Islam though u can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt but it's clear that Christian denominations, clerics and general public in SE are publicly declaring their support to ongoing Eastern terrorism that is driven by religious hatred and fanaticism against others faiths.
You are too ignorant to know how NAF took their time, investigated the case and came up with reasons. Go and buy sense.
Product of Church nurtured fanaticism!
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Like I said you are right grin
grin An average aboki get sense pass you

News report - NDA arrests air seargent for NDA attacks

[b]NDA -- we didn't arrest him and know nothing about him

You

Well NDA gave him to intelligence unit of military for investigation

But NDA no arrest am to start with, so how do they give empty air to intelligence unit who they dont know

You again shift goal post

Well he is in Airforce custody

so how come the news didn't say Airforce apprehended him rather NDA and how come NDA handed him to Airforce when they don't know him

The contact other security department is more like we have nothing to do with the news if you believe it go to other places to find the story
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Terrence99: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Greenback:

I'm still waiting for you to respond to your own swear and curse otherwise it will backfire at you and your innocent generation. Nobody jokes with curses.
I was on my own and you came laying curses but thank God,He knows everything about us. I have already said Amen to what you said but if what you said is false and a lie against me then your own curse return back to you and your family..

You, your family and unborn generations are already cursed and no amount of prayers can nullify it. You are already manifesting the curses. Check your life, are you doing as good as your mates?
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by FarahAideed: 10:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
So how far your military investigation?

I am a bigot for saying a story you wanted to masturbate on was a lie abi

Because he is Christian you must ask for his arrest even when it's not true abi

I love how you brought those clowns back to eat their vomit
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by ArewaNorth: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
Afamed tutudesz ThatFairGuy ArewaNorth

I hope shame don catch una

I repeat bandits/Boko Haram Iswap Fulani Terrorist are all perpetrated by Northern muslims for religious and political gains

Who expect different comment from the product of church nurtured fanstic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Greenback: 10:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Terrence99:

You, your family and unborn generations are already cursed and no amount of prayers can nullify it. You are already manifesting the curses. Check your life, are you doing as good as your mates?

Artful Dodger,I laugh at you. You will not escape your own curses. Know ye this day that you brought it upon your own self by accusing someone else falsely.
If I'm not Igbo,may your curse return back to you greatly.

I absolve your innocent generation from it. Only you.
I take no pleasure in this but came on your own and the spirits have heard already.
You can only be free from this if you tender an apology,thank you very much.
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 10:38am On Nov 09, 2021
ArewaNorth:

Nobody can be as foolish as u are for dwelling on ethno-religious bigotry in ur stand.
Most of Northern instability has a lot of links with ur conspiracies.
If it were a Northern Muslim u will accept it with no conscience but because u are exposed it is otherwise. In the North it is Islam though u can't prove it beyond reasonable doubt but it's clear that Christian denominations, clerics and general public in SE are publicly declaring their support to ongoing Eastern terrorism that is driven by religious hatred and fanaticism against others faiths.
You are too ignorant to know how NAF took their time, investigated the case and came up with reasons. Go and buy sense.
Product of Church nurtured fanaticism!
Am a traditionalist and you quoted the wrong person
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 10:39am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
so bathing with menstrual blood and dead dog is hygiene ba
a typical arne who doesnt even know the meaning of 'wudu' shameless polytheist you wil always be disgraced

The misleading sites and forums will always bring u to ur toe nd shame you!
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 10:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] Muslims make una come carry this slave before I drag am like tiger gen

Mohamed confirming he copied Qur’an; 6:84-90 from jews

Mishkat al-Masabih 1027, 1028

Ibn ‘Abbas said:
A prostration when reciting Sad (Al-Qur’an; 38) is not one of those which are divinely commanded, but I have seen the Prophet prostrate himself when it was recited. In a version Mujahid said that he asked Ibn ‘Abbas whether he should prostrate himself when reciting Sad, whereupon he recited, “And among his progeny David and Solomon . . . so copy the guidance they received,” (Al-Qur’an; 6:84-90) and said, “Your prophet was one of those who were commanded to copy them.”
God is one and all the prophets sent by him worship him in the same manner of bowing and prostration....

Islam is the finals message hence it is comprehensive.....

Ur fabricated bible in many portions shows u how past prophets worship...

The Islamic Rituals of Worship are all supported in the Bible:

The Islamic Fasting, Prostrating to GOD Almighty in Worship, Doing Pilgrimage are all pillars of the Original Faith, and each one of them is supported in the Bible's Scriptures, and also outside of the Bible's Scriptures. 

See Psalm 138:2 “I will bow to you in the direction of your Holy Temple.”,

Genesis 28:16-18.

Judges 20:18.

1 Chronicles 6:47-49.

Numbers 24:3-5.

Deuteronomy 9:17-19.

Deuteronomy 9:25.

1 Kings 18:39.

Matthew 26:39 (Jeusus worshiped the Muslims’ way).

Genesis 47:9.

Psalm 119:54.

Nehemiah 9:1.

Esther 4:3.

Psalm 35:13.

Psalm 69:10.

Daniel 6:18.

Matthew 15:32.

The Bible's fasting is not eating and drinking:  Luke5:33 They said to him, “John’s disciples often fast and pray, and so do the disciples of the Pharisees, but yours go on eating and drinking.”

Again, also visit: The Bible also called the path to Mecca "THE PATH OF HOLINESS".

It was the pagans who plagiarized Islam's practices, not the other way around.  The Bible also declares it.

Becca is Mecca in Psalm 4:6.  According to (1) Cambridge commentary, (2) Jewish Encyclopedia and (3) Encyclopedia Biblica in Arabic and other sources.  Ample Jewish and Christian references declare Becca's geography to be modern-day Mecca:
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Ibkhaleel: 10:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
[s][/s] Muslims make una come carry this slave before I drag am like tiger gen

Mohamed confirming he copied Qur’an; 6:84-90 from jews

Mishkat al-Masabih 1027, 1028

Ibn ‘Abbas said:
A prostration when reciting Sad (Al-Qur’an; 38) is not one of those which are divinely commanded, but I have seen the Prophet prostrate himself when it was recited. In a version Mujahid said that he asked Ibn ‘Abbas whether he should prostrate himself when reciting Sad, whereupon he recited, “And among his progeny David and Solomon . . . so copy the guidance they received,” (Al-Qur’an; 6:84-90) and said, “Your prophet was one of those who were commanded to copy them.”
Muslims do not believe in worshiping idols or moon Gods.  Nor any Muslim believes that! Crescent is the symbol on our flag is because we start our fasting month "Ramadan" when the Crescent appears, and we end that month when the full moon appears.  The Crescent is not a holy symbol.   Islam doesn't believe in holy idols or symbols to be worshiped!  The only holy thing in this world to Muslims is the Noble Quran, GOD's Revelations and Holy Scripture to us.  No person is holy and no image nor idol nor symbol is holy either:

"They ask thee Concerning the New Moons.   Say:  They are but signs To mark fixed periods of time In (the affairs of) men, And for Pilgrimage.  It is no virtue if ye enter Your houses from the back:  It is virtue if ye fear Allah.  Enter houses Through the proper doors:  And fear Allah:  That ye may prosper.  (The Noble Quran, 2:189)"

clearly moon is nothing but a tool used by the Muslims.  It is not GOD Almighty to us, nor do we use it in our worship.

Your fabricated Bible also talks about New Moons, and considers them Holy:

1 Chronicles 23:31 , Numbers 10:10 , 1 Samuel 20:5 , 1 Samuel 20:18 

The Jews even celebrated the new moon with their "Festivals" as these verses, and many more in the Bible, clearly state!  Does this now mean that the Jews worship the new moon? 

regarding the moongod now: this moongod claim is honestly the stupidest thing ever do you know that?

Quran 41:37 actually refutes this whole moongod nonsense: And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

This says that Allah created the moon, so think before Allah created the moon. Was Allah a moongod before he created the moon, very stupid and this verse alone refutes it.

Lets see paganism in xtianity...

The basic foundation of ur faith is build on paganism and satanism

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. 

The Vatican was constructed upon the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it

The evidence that Christianity was in its beginnings firmly rooted in an Egyptian-style, equinoctial mode of thinking still abounds today. The birthday of Jesus Christ was first celebrated by the earliest Church in the spring of the year. But in 345, Pope Julius decreed that the birthday (nobody knew any precise date for it, suggesting again that the entire thing was pure myth) should thenceforth be held on December 25, three days after the “death” of the winter solstice and the same day on which the births of Mithras, Dionysus, the Sol Invictus (unconquerable sun), and several other gods were traditionally celebrated. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 82).

The sun is born on the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ. The first and greatest of the labors of Jesus Christ is his victory over the serpent, the evil principle, or the devil. In his first labor Hercules strangled the serpent, as did Krishna, Bacchus, etc. his is the sun triumphing over the powers of hell and darkness; and, as he increases, he prevails, till he is crucified in the heavens, or is decussated in the form of a cross (according to Justin Martyr) when he passes the equator at the vernal equinox. (Lloyd Graham, Myths and Deceptions of the Bible, p. 208) 

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 10:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Ibkhaleel:
a typical arne who doesnt even know the meaning of 'wudu' shameless polytheist you wil always be disgraced

The misleading sites and forums will always bring u to ur toe nd shame you!
Aboki wetin be wudu grin

No be water to wash head, prick, rinse mouth before going to mosque

Dead dog water

A stone/moon worshipper shouldn't call others polytheist o

You know stone can erase your sins abi

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by tutudesz: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin An average aboki get sense pass you

News report - NDA arrests air seargent for NDA attacks

[b]NDA -- we didn't arrest him and know nothing about him

You

Well NDA gave him to intelligence unit of military for investigation

But NDA no arrest am to start with, so how do they give empty air to intelligence unit who they dont know

You again shift goal post

Well he is in Airforce custody

so how come the news didn't say Airforce apprehended him rather NDA and how come NDA handed him to Airforce when they don't know him

The contact other security department is more like we have nothing to do with the news if you believe it go to other places to find the story
Even a 3 years old can understand NDA statement
Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Ibkhaleel:
Muslims do not believe in worshiping idols or moon Gods.  Nor any Muslim believes that! Crescent is the symbol on our flag is because we start our fasting month "Ramadan" when the Crescent appears, and we end that month when the full moon appears.  The Crescent is not a holy symbol.   Islam doesn't believe in holy idols or symbols to be worshiped!  The only holy thing in this world to Muslims is the Noble Quran, GOD's Revelations and Holy Scripture to us.  No person is holy and no image nor idol nor symbol is holy either:

"They ask thee Concerning the New Moons.   Say:  They are but signs To mark fixed periods of time In (the affairs of) men, And for Pilgrimage.  It is no virtue if ye enter Your houses from the back:  It is virtue if ye fear Allah.  Enter houses Through the proper doors:  And fear Allah:  That ye may prosper.  (The Noble Quran, 2:189)"

clearly moon is nothing but a tool used by the Muslims.  It is not GOD Almighty to us, nor do we use it in our worship.

Your fabricated Bible also talks about New Moons, and considers them Holy:

1 Chronicles 23:31 , Numbers 10:10 , 1 Samuel 20:5 , 1 Samuel 20:18 

The Jews even celebrated the new moon with their "Festivals" as these verses, and many more in the Bible, clearly state!  Does this now mean that the Jews worship the new moon? 

regarding the moongod now: this moongod claim is honestly the stupidest thing ever do you know that?

Quran 41:37 actually refutes this whole moongod nonsense: And of His signs are the night and day and the sun and moon. Do not prostrate to the sun or to the moon, but prostate to Allah , who created them, if it should be Him that you worship.

This says that Allah created the moon, so think before Allah created the moon. Was Allah a moongod before he created the moon, very stupid and this verse alone refutes it.

Lets see paganism in xtianity...

The basic foundation of ur faith is build on paganism and satanism

The cross is a pagan symbol that was adored in Egypt thousands of years before Jesus was born. The Roman Catholic Church adopted the cross symbol at least 600 years after Jesus was supposedly crucified. 

The Vatican was constructed upon the site of an ancient Pagan sanctuary because the new is always built upon the old. In the same way Christianity itself has as its foundations the Pagan spirituality that preceded it

The evidence that Christianity was in its beginnings firmly rooted in an Egyptian-style, equinoctial mode of thinking still abounds today. The birthday of Jesus Christ was first celebrated by the earliest Church in the spring of the year. But in 345, Pope Julius decreed that the birthday (nobody knew any precise date for it, suggesting again that the entire thing was pure myth) should thenceforth be held on December 25, three days after the “death” of the winter solstice and the same day on which the births of Mithras, Dionysus, the Sol Invictus (unconquerable sun), and several other gods were traditionally celebrated. (Tom Harper, The Pagan Christ, p. 82).

The sun is born on the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ. The first and greatest of the labors of Jesus Christ is his victory over the serpent, the evil principle, or the devil. In his first labor Hercules strangled the serpent, as did Krishna, Bacchus, etc. his is the sun triumphing over the powers of hell and darkness; and, as he increases, he prevails, till he is crucified in the heavens, or is decussated in the form of a cross (according to Justin Martyr) when he passes the equator at the vernal equinox. (Lloyd Graham, Myths and Deceptions of the Bible, p. 208) 

Paul produced a religion which encompassed different contradictory elements. He took the Unitarianism of the Jews and added to it the philosophy of the pagans”. 

Paul abolished the Law, which was followed and preached by Jesus (pbuh), and corrupted the whole religion, giving it a new form. The main ambition behind all this was, in his own words, “to win a larger number” of followers; the followers of a new religion “the Pauline Christianity”.
[/s] shey you have erased your sins with stone today grin

Abi una dey use stone scrub una forehead to erase sins

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2919

"O Abu abdur-Rahman, why do I only see you touching these two corners?" He said: "I heard the Messenger of Allah say: 'Touching them erases sins.'

Re: NDA Denies Arresting Air Force Officer, Torsabo Solomon by Leverage2021: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2021
tutudesz:

Even a 3 years old can understand NDA statement
Apparently not you aboki grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Stops Otedola, Dantata From Bank Loans / Lawmakers Teargassed At Rivers State House Of Assembly. / Campaigns Shouldn’t Be About Dead Leaders –buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.