Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,543 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:56 PM

Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo (685 Views)

Homeless Man Caught Having Sex With Anothers Man's Wife Gets An Apartment, Photo / Is It Advisable To Marry A Widow? Advice Needed / Is It Advisable To Get Married In A Self Contain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Ologundudu2020: 11:08am On Nov 09, 2021
I and my babe went for some hallowen party recently, we were given face mask and so we brought it home. Since then we been using it everyday morning precisely to talk to one another and act fully. The last time my dog saw me on mask he was urinating instantly…lol it was very funny.
Once I put on the mask to bed, my babe understands I don’t want sex be that,
We did so many funny stuffs with the mask, made some Video calls with it to friends and now have the courage to post videos under mask to tiktok

But can I keep it indoor, can this put me into trouble cos I think Nigeria is weird with some crazy laws. The mask makes us happy tho but I want to burn it.
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Godada(m): 11:09am On Nov 09, 2021

You can keep it.

If you have a video of you wearing the mask during the party you can keep that too.

Using it out of the house would be out of the question.
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Sonnobax15(m): 11:10am On Nov 09, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Ologundudu2020: 11:10am On Nov 09, 2021
Pls share your knowledge about this, can I keep or burn it.
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Hide it cheesy
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by NOC1(m): 11:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Halloween in Nigeria, when last did you attend your village masquerade party?

Keep it till DSS seam tag you masked thief.
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Trustedapparel(m): 11:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Ologundudu2020:
I and my babe went for some hallowen party recently, we were given face mask and so we brought it home. Since then we been using it everyday morning precisely to talk to one another and act fully. The last time my dog saw me on mask he was urinating instantly…lol it was very funny.
Once I put on the mask to bed, my babe understands I don’t want sex be that,
We did so many funny stuffs with the mask, made some Video calls with it to friends and now have the courage to post videos under mask to tiktok

But can I keep it indoor, can this put me into trouble cos I think Nigeria is weird with some crazy laws. The mask makes us happy tho but I want to burn it.
. U can b using it indoor
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by ZhanVeera(f): 11:29am On Nov 09, 2021
Lol please do whatever makes you happy,

But don't scare people with it Sha,
Some people may have high BP or even faint,

1 Like

Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Ologundudu2020: 11:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Trustedapparel:
. U can b using it indoor
I hope so
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by obiekunie01: 12:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
imagine wearing such a tick heavy mask to sleep!

sick morafukas everywhere!

wait until naija police catch you and show you list of armed robberies you have carried out wearing that mask na then you go no say naija no be amelika!
Re: Is It Advisable And Lawful To Keep A Face Mask In Your Apartment?: Photo by Ologundudu2020: 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
obiekunie01:
imagine wearing such a tick heavy mask to sleep!

sick morafukas everywhere!

wait until naija police catch you and show you list of armed robberies you have carried out wearing that mask na then you go no say naija no be amelika!
People use mask to bed everywhere in the world, don’t be quick to insult at every chances or loopholes, that’s why Africa is backward

(1) (Reply)

Internet Set Ablaze As Delta Man Set To Wed Two Pregnant Women Same Day / 30 PLUS Guys In Ibadan / This Is All You Need To Know Before Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.