Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,453 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Bank For Pta For Travel Needed!!! Please Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bank For Pta For Travel Needed!!! Please Help (1753 Views)

Can I Apply For PTA From Two Different Banks? / Please Which Bank Gives PTA In Less Than 24hrs / Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank For Pta For Travel Needed!!! Please Help by modupemomo: 2:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Dear Nairalanders,

Please this is urgent. The agency sent visa very late and we need to get PTA for travel this week. Please which bank is giving PTA seamlessly. I have been to 5 branches today and it seems they are all hoarding it. What's going on in Nigeria?

Please kindly help with a bank that helped with PTA as I am tired right now.

Thanks in advance
Re: Bank For Pta For Travel Needed!!! Please Help by Collins4u1(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Standard chartered bank
Re: Bank For Pta For Travel Needed!!! Please Help by Godson123(m): 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Same thing happened to last month when I wanted to travel, all zenith , union, first bank on mainland in Lagos denied me dollar untill went inland the very I wanted to travel , thank God I got the PTA . Miost bank are using dollar card now. They will load the amount you request in the card which you can use at any pos,ATM etc of your destination. I thank I got cash in my case. These Nigeria knows what they are doing, whenever you use the card at your destination you will charged both home and abroad. Is not encouraging atall . Access Bank started that.
modupemomo:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please this is urgent. The agency sent visa very late and we need to get PTA for travel this week. Please which bank is giving PTA seamlessly. I have been to 5 branches today and it seems they are all hoarding it. What's going on in Nigeria?

Please kindly help with a bank that helped with PTA as I am tired right now.

Thanks in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bank For Pta For Travel Needed!!! Please Help by ilovelearning(m): 5:50am On Apr 24, 2022
Godson123:
Same thing happened to last month when I wanted to travel, all zenith , union, first bank on mainland in Lagos denied me dollar untill went inland the very I wanted to travel , thank God I got the PTA . Miost bank are using dollar card now. They will load the amount you request in the card which you can use at any pos,ATM etc of your destination. I thank I got cash in my case. These Nigeria knows what they are doing, whenever you use the card at your destination you will charged both home and abroad. Is not encouraging atall . Access Bank started that.

Please which bank later gave you PTA Cash? And how long did it take b4 you got it... Zenithbank has just been delaying me

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / Ghana Vs Nigeria Luxurious Bus: This Is Why Tourism Is Dead In Nigeria. / Paying Fees To International University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.