Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria (4010 Views)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Galistic missile? You're yet to start, you as already failing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by marshalldgreat(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Rubbish
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Haakeem(m): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
You call that thing a missile?tweh! Stupid news with no proof.

3 Likes

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:
Chronic Unity Beggars on the loose again..
It's Bioduns turn to beg me for Unity.
He will beg from now till early morning with his platoon and another platoon led by ngeneukwuoke or omenkadies will take over and beg me for the whole of tomorrow!
They're scared stiff of Biafra leaving because they know their Lady Shaws country is nothing but Niger republic without the Biafrans..
Shameless Unity Beggars, beg on....

And you believe this missile?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Nanaborga(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
This country is full of comedians , I don’t understand why adults will be acting like primary school kids , who is even the developer of this Almighty Monstrous Galistic missile ?

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nanaborga:
This country is full of comedians , I don’t understand why adults will be acting like primary school kids , who is even the developer of this Almighty Monstrous Galistic missile ?

grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by DOTian: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Biodun556:

And you believe this missile?
Stop begging me for Unity!
Stop it!
I don't like you! Why are you worried of me leaving?
I thought you said I bring bad name and shame to your beutiful Nigeria?
Stop trying tobfind ways to demoralize me.
Have some self respect and get up from your kneeling and begging position..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by tooth4tooth: 10:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
What kind of joke is this?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 10:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

Stop begging me for Unity!
Stop it!
I don't like you! Why are you worried of me leaving?
I thought you said I bring bad name and shame to your beutiful Nigeria?
Stop trying tobfind ways to demoralize me.
Have some self respect and get up from your kneeling and begging position..

A group recently told court to grant you people referendum but your people are the ones going against the move. The case is still in court, Igbos refuse to go there as and defend Biafra

R

2 Likes

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
tooth4tooth:

Are you saying it can't be projected?
So all the physics you studied in school was for nothing assuming you were a science student? worry more about it's precision not projection
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by DaniDani(m): 10:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chai my people why! What manner of mockery is this na?�, This na metal ironistic missile.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by DOTian: 10:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Biodun556:

A group recently told court to grant you people referendum but your people are the ones going against the move. The case is still in court, Igbos refuse to go there as and defend Biafra

All I have told you Tinubu Internet Urchins (TIU) in the place is that we will force independence on you guys by fire by force. You can't be upset when we say that Lagos is a no man's land while at the same time mad when we say we want to leave and let you possess your possession in Lagos! You guys must have your beuriful country with your beautiful Lagos and navy blue flag! Go and start writing down your national anthem and stop worrying about the Biafrans. If we need your advice, we will come to you for that. It's not good for your image that you are the only people in the world afraid of freedom and independence..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Guestlander: 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by after4: 10:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
But it worked Nah, I saw the video too

Broveens42:

So all the physics you studied in school was for nothing assuming you were a science student? worry more about it's precision not projection
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by tooth4tooth: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Broveens42:

Still adding salt and Maggi to comic cheesy

Is it supposed to fire from the ground When has sand become a launcher? What I can see there is not any way near knockout cos it can't shoot.

You people should not send Ali Baba and Okey Bakasi out of market oo grin grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by after4: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
What advice are we ever going to need from them? Have they ever being through one tenth of what we have being through and came out stronger?
They are the ones that should come for lecture on how to survive with £20 and still own choice houses all over nigeria and travelled the world

DOTian:

All I have told you Tinubu Internet Urchins (TIU) in the place is that we will force independence on you guys by fire by force. You can't be upset when we say that Lagos is a no man's land while at the same time mad when we say we want to leave and let you possess your possession in Lagos! You guys must have your beuriful country with your beautiful Lagos and navy blue flag! Go and start writing down your national anthem and stop worrying about the Biafrans. If we need your advice, we will come to you for that. It's not good for your image that you are the only people in the world afraid of freedom and independence..

2 Likes

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
after4:
But it worked Nah, I saw the video too

I just laugh at Africans. They claim they are the Masters of witchcraft. But become doubtful when their kind produce what the white man does. Lol.
What's there in building a missile?
The only challenge developers face is its precision (even from advanced countries where they hit unexpected target of civilians)

3 Likes

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 10:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
tooth4tooth:

Is it supposed to fire from the ground When has sand become a launcher? What I can see there is not any way near knockout cos it can't shoot.

grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 10:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
tooth4tooth:

Lol. Are you doubting that someone in this part of the country can build a missile? Don't doubt it bro.
Its precision may not be perfect but it can be projected ( advanced physics)

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by mohims(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahahaha I laugh in Swahili. This IPOB goats will never cease to amaze us. They are nothing but jokers. No be only Gallistic missile, na Ipobistic missile. Bloody f**ls. I pray for you id*ots to receive sense one day. Can that your Ipobistic missile kill a goat sef? Ndi ara

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by perez100: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
The difference between"us and them" - "Igbo and others in Nigeria" is that they cannot understand what we are capable of doing. To them, what they see is incapable of unleashing havock. But they will all run when what they mock foday begin to chorus in a deadly devastation.

May God continue to give us peace in Nigeria. I love everybody.

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by after4: 10:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Of course, when I first watched it, I laughed until the man used a car key like remote to launch it. I do not know these guys but if Nigeria were to be a serious nation, this are the real people to watch out for.
During the war Igbos created their own admired tanks nah, bombs and refined their own fuel talk more of now that things have advanced. Forget about all these paid urchins who know nothing order than their stomach

Broveens42:

I just laugh at Africans. They claim they are the Masters of witchcraft. But become doubtful when their kind produce what the white man does. Lol.
What's there in building a missile?
The only challenge developers face is it's precision (even from advanced countries where they hit unexpected target of civilians)

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by after4: 10:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is this not the same technology we use to make ogbunigwe? Allow them to laugh Nah, after all we have done it before. Has the Nigerian military made any bomb?

perez100:
The difference between"us and them" - "Igbo and others in Nigeria" is that they cannot understand what we are capable of doing. To them, what they see is incapable of unleashing havock. But they will all run when what they mock foday begin to chorus in a deadly devastation.

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
perez100:

It's just that Africans are comfortable allowing their resources to be exploited through...( your guess is as good as mine) and in turn are being controlled . That's why foreigners Don't need to launch missiles here to grab our resources. .. they don't even need to do war games or show of force...lol

Most Africans would have been forced to develop theirs. And you would see there is actually nothing there in developing missiles.
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Theworldisvanity: 10:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
tooth4tooth:

Do you actually think this is funny? Dont forget, foreign made and locally made pistol all serve one purpose- KILL

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by perez100: 10:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
I have made my point before but some people mocked me and I laughed.

It will clear their eyes. I don't pray for war. My prayer is for us to have peace. I don't really like all these killings going on in Nigeria. We don't need it.

But it will shock them that these guys will successfully chase away Nigeria military out of the barracks. No place is safe in Nigeria. The Boko Haram and Bandits don't have what these guys have. But the Biafrans are not terrorists to destroy everybody like Boko Haram and Bandits. That is why some people can mock what is capable of bringing Nigeria down. Let us always pray for peace.

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
perez100:
I have made my point before but some people mocked me and I laughed.

It will clear their eyes. I don't pray for war. My prayer is for us to have peace. I don't really like all these killings going on in Nigeria. We don't need it.

But it will shock them that these guys will successfully chase away Nigeria military out of the barracks. No place is safe in Nigeria. The Boko Haram and Bandits don't have what these guys have. But the Biafrans are not terrorists to destroy everybody like Boko Haram and Bandits. That is why some people can mock what is capable of bringing Nigeria down. Let us always pray for peace.

You watch too much American movies

Are you a Christian? For you to believe Biafra can face The Nigerian Armed Forces in a full fledged war, makes me believe you also believe a man in the Middle East died for your sins in Africa!

Biafra, chase out Nigerian Armed forces? Do you smoke Marijuana!

And when the play starts now, I trust your lots, you will start screaming genocide and Islamization.

The usual victim mentality!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Abohboy: 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
I will not lie they have a really good propaganda system going on but let's just be honest with oursleves that's not a real working missile and if it was it probably wouldn't be able to fire more then 20m. If they're so sure why don't they go and bomb an army barrack with it from the forest

3 Likes

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by vedaxcool(m): 11:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Imagine how unintelligent folks will tell educated people what direction they should follow with the two eyes open. This is unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Tingotoe: 11:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
tooth4tooth:
That's the joke that biafra is. We can poke fun at it all day grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Island Is Shutdown For Bola Tinubu / FG Moves To Assist Ekiti On Ecological Issues / What Is Nigeria Known For? Is Our Country Big For Nothing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.