Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria (4028 Views)

IPOB Dissociates Itself From Biafra National Guard (BNG) / Biafra National Guard Loots Shop, Filling Station, Declares War From October 30 / BIAFRA: I See Biafra Coming Soon, Rev Fr Mbaka To Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Tingotoe: 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Theworldisvanity:
Do you actually think this is funny? Dont forget, foreign made and locally made pistol all serve one purpose- KILL
It's actually the funniest thing I've heard this year. Biafran missiles. LMAO grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 11:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abohboy:
I will not lie they have a really good propaganda system going on but let's just be honest with oursleves that's not a real working missile and if it was it probably wouldn't be able to fire more then 20m. If they're so sure why don't they go and bomb an army barrack with it from the forest

It shows you still don't understand the concept of war games. It is to keep you in check. Even with all the noise of Russia and north Korea via war games, they dare not launch on human targets unprovoked.
there would always be other casualties apart from it's Targets even when provoked
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Abohboy: 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Broveens42:

It shows you still don't understand the concept of war games. It is to keep you in check. Even with all the noise of Russia and north Korea via war games, they dare not launch on human targets unprovoked.
there will always be other casualties apart from it's Targets even when provoked

It's clear you don't understand technology and science even South Africa and Egypt don't have the capacity to build intercontinental balistic missiles that can destroy half of Nigeria in 30 minutes so how exactly do some random 'Biafrans' have the technology and science to do so? I'm telling you right now so you know that missile is too tiny, too weirdly shaped, too short, too fake looking and not even propped up in a proper missile launcher so there's no way in hell that anything they said about that missile is true as far as i'm concerned at the highest possible estimate it would have a 50m reach and would be able to blow up a normal sized house that is, if it's an actual missile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by ActuaRise696969: 11:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kudos to the welder.
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abohboy:

It's clear you don't understand technology and science even South Africa and Egypt don't have the capacity to build intercontinental balistic missiles that can destroy half of Nigeria in 30 minutes so how exactly do some random 'Biafrans' have the technology and science to do so? I'm telling you right now so you know that missile is too tiny, too weirdly shaped, too short, too fake looking and not even propped up in a proper missile launcher so there's no way in hell that anything they said about that missile is true as far as i'm concerned at the highest possible estimate it would have a 50m reach and would be able to blow up a normal sized house that is, if it's an actual missile

I never insinuated it has high casualty rate. I'm only arguing it could be launched even close to it's Target and not necessarily from the spot in the video
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by omenkaLives(m): 11:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
No be only "intercontinental ballistic missile". All I see is Inter Container Balistic missile.

Shit be looking like a crayon to be used by King Kong.

Awon werey. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Broveens42(m): 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abohboy:

My argument all along is if it can be projected..
yes

if it could hit the wrong target..
Yes
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Tyche(m): 11:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
DOTian:

Stop begging me for Unity!
Stop it!
I don't like you! Why are you worried of me leaving?
I thought you said I bring bad name and shame to your beutiful Nigeria?
Stop trying tobfind ways to demoralize me.
Have some self respect and get up from your kneeling and begging position..

Hope you are ok sha

2 Likes

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Harrykn: 12:25am On Nov 10, 2021
Christmas banger Is ready !!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 2:10am On Nov 10, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
Kudos to the welder.
And the painter

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Difrent: 5:22am On Nov 10, 2021
DOTian:

You can't be upset when we say that Lagos is a no man's land while at the same time mad when we say we want to leave and let you possess your possession in Lagos!....

You are confused just like most biafra agitators. In another thread those that have asked you to leave Lagos and other Nigerian cities were accused of eyeing ibo properties....here you accusing others of not wanting you to leave. The only people stopping ibos from leaving Nigeria are ibos themselves.
You scream we want to leave but nobody has ever stopped you from leaving Nigeria to biafra....rather ibos want to live anywhere but the same biafraland....they troop out of iboland enmasse everyday in day and night buses in slippers clutching nylon bags.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Rickmann: 5:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Biodun556:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
My stomach o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Tremple8v: 7:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Garrispoon missile grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Phcmayor(m): 7:17am On Nov 10, 2021
This boys is a disgrace
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by shigishege: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2021
This missile can only add to the distructions already done in the AfghanEASTERN!!

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by orisa37: 8:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Proposed for 100th World War.
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Benchilwell: 8:49am On Nov 10, 2021
This fake ass Biafra national guard,funny o! Which can missile be this one
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by purefacti(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2021
chai laff wan kill me which kinda of joke is this bikonu
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 9:43am On Nov 10, 2021
grin
Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 9:52am On Nov 10, 2021
Nanaborga:
This country is full of comedians , I don’t understand why adults will be acting like primary school kids , who is even the developer of this Almighty Monstrous Galistic missile ?

grin

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Savi78(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2021
Which kind ballistic missile be dis....dis one look like wetin iron-condermed abandon for road them con carry am go polished.

1 Like

Re: See Biafra National Guard "Galistic" Missile That Will Destroy Nigeria by Biodun556(m): 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2022
Biodun556:

A group recently told court to grant you people referendum but your people are the ones going against the move. The case is still in court, Igbos refuse to go there as and defend Biafra

R

J

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi arrived Kaduna Stadium for campaign rally (photos) / Atiku's Performance In Kano Cemented His Defeat In The North / Lekki - Ikoyi Link Bridge. First Suspension Bridge In West Africa. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.