Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. (2696 Views)

Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Simi, Others Gift Money To Wife Who Appreciated Her Husband's Christmas Chicken / Pastor David Ekwueme Celebrates Wife Who Agreed To Marry Him When He Had Nothing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Freestainworld(m): 1:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Please guys, I need your prayers my wife has been in labour since yesterday afternoon for safe delivery, it has not been easy as the labour is taking too long and she has lost a lot of strength.
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Please guys, I need your prayers my wife has been in labour since yesterday afternoon for safe delivery, it has not been easy as the labour is taking too long and she has lost a lot of strength.
May God strengthen her.
What are the doctors saying?
C's is not a bad thing in case!
God will see your family through this.

11 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Ezemarcel(m): 2:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Bro if she can't push it ...opt for operation sharp sharp....

Wish her safe delivery

6 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Freestainworld(m): 2:24am On Nov 10, 2021
excellence44:

May God strengthen her.
What are the doctors saying?
C's is not a bad thing in case!
God will see your family through this.
the doctor is not around at the moment, we are still trying till morning when he will come
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by daddytime(m): 2:25am On Nov 10, 2021
She'd be delivered of the baby, safely.

CS, at this point, if there's the money to foot the bill would be in order.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
the doctor is not around at the moment, we are still trying till morning when he will come
First pregnancy? Speak encouraging words to her. Hold her hand
God will see her through.

4 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by pillarmaria(m): 2:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Ask the Doctor or mid-wives around to induce her, if its her first time then the delayed labour may not be a problem but if she has had other babies then ask them to induce her asap but if she is becoming too weak then seek for CS so mother and child will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 10, 2021
She will deliver safely, in Jesus' name. Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Freestainworld(m): 3:01am On Nov 10, 2021
pillarmaria:

Ask the Doctor or mid-wives around to induce her, if its her first time then the delayed labour may not be a problem but if she has had other babies then ask them to induce her asap but if she is becoming too weak then seek for CS so mother and child will be fine.
thanks allot, this is her first pregnancy
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Freestainworld(m): 3:02am On Nov 10, 2021
excellence44:

First pregnancy? Speak encouraging words to her. Hold her hand
God will see her through.
thanks for your concern
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by sunnymighty(m): 3:27am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:

Since yesterday afternoon and no Dr.around at the moment? pls consider a CS, request for an Ambulance to move her to a general hospital if there is no competent hand to handle the situation.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by juniorstar(m): 4:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
Let them examine her and if need be let them do a cs...if she was monitored using a partograph. Her labour crossing the action line will have warranted her undergoing a caesarean section. When was the last ultrasound you did and what was the lie? Was she booked and what is her estimated gestational age. With such long duration of labour she would be dehydrated now and probably need energy in form of dextrose to continue pushing. Is this her 1st pregnancy? Any info on how the baby is currently faring? The baby would need to be assessed using a sonicaid or preferably a CTG if available.
No go let your wife get tomato vulva in the name of Vaginal delivery not a good sight to behold!

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Freestainworld(m): 4:42am On Nov 10, 2021
sunnymighty:

Since yesterday afternoon and no Dr.around at the moment? pls consider a CS, request for an Ambulance to move her to a general hospital if there is no competent hand to handle the situation.
was not too serious in the afternoon then the doctor was around, tgeain labour started around 12pm
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by WoundedLamb: 4:44am On Nov 10, 2021
She'll be fine. I can only imagine how you feel right now. But that only serves to heighten the excitement when she finally drops!

Congratulations in the advance! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by XOGBADO(m): 4:51am On Nov 10, 2021
I speak strength to mother and child in the name of Jesus.
Mother and child will come out safe and healthy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:07am On Nov 10, 2021
The mother and the child is preserved and she will deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus most wonderful name, Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by tesseract: 6:15am On Nov 10, 2021
Mother and baby will be fine.

Just read the good news. Congratulations bro.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Nobody: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2021
She shall deliver like the Hebrew women in Jesus name.

Safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by femi4: 6:20am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
CS not prayer, that what she needs
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:41am On Nov 10, 2021
The Lord will see her through and she deliver safely effortlessly in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen!!!!

We are waiting for your GoodNews.

3 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by maureensylvia(f): 7:05am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:

How's she now
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Pious101: 7:26am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
what's d update?
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Hathor5(f): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2021
The advice on this thread. undecided

It is not unusual for a first time mom to be in labor for about 12 hours or more. The doctors and midwife will know when to perform CS. Don't listen to Nairalanders who suggest CS without knowing all the medical details.

I wish your wife a safe delivery. Pamper her and the baby as much as possible after delivery. They have worked really hard.

2 Likes

Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Depressed101: 8:19am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
instead of you to call your pastor, you come nairaland where sinners fu
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Foodqueen(f): 8:27am On Nov 10, 2021
If u do not think u are in capable hands pls transfer her to a general hospital straight.

Hope u aren't using all those abiwere maternity homes.
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by debbydams(f): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
she will give birth safely in Jesus name..Amen
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by AgentGoat: 8:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:

Option for CS.
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by debbydams(f): 8:32am On Nov 10, 2021
femi4:
CS not prayer, that what she needs
see talk undecided
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by pillarmaria(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Freestainworld:
thanks allot, this is her first pregnancy
Then Relax all will be fine
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Goldsplash(m): 9:05am On Nov 10, 2021
May God see her through.
Re: Pray For My Wife Who Is In Serious Labour Since Yesterday Afternoon. by Aforxzy(f): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
Has she delivered now? Pray all goes well for both the mother and child. Stay strong and believe. It will end in praise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander Celebrates Blue Eyes Wife On Her Birthday / Nigerian Music Videos Goes Ho-ish. What Is Going On? :(x / Child Dies After Been Abandoned At Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.