Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? (1085 Views)

What A Man's Babe Sent To Him. Should He Be Worried? / She's One Year Older Than Her Man. Should She Be Worried? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by sweerychick(f): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok I really need an expert advice on this. My 4 months old baby is always screaming, not that she's in pains or distress. She just screams a lot ready to shout down they whole house. If I try feeding her she won't eat she would just continue screaming until she goes to sleep. I've discussed with my pediatrician about and he said she's fine it's normal for developing babies at her stage after physical examinations were carried on her. But I'm worried about this because her screams comes in between episodes after eating or when she wants to sleep. Mind you this is my second child, they first didn't exhibit this at all.

Please I need advice ( matured only)
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by Tloc(m): 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
sweerychick:
Ok I really need an expert advice on this. My 4 months old baby is always screaming, not that she's in pains or distress. She just screams a lot ready to shout down they whole house. If I try feeding her she won't eat she would just continue screaming until she goes to sleep. I've discussed with my pediatrician about and he said she's fine it's normal for developing babies at her stage after physical examinations were carried on her. But I'm worried about this because her screams comes in between episodes after eating or when she wants to sleep. Mind you this is my second child, they first didn't exhibit this at all.

Try to see a Pediatrician in a TEACHING hospital, they have better experience and would possibly have encountered such scenario. Children express displeasure or discomfort through such means and your little one might be giving pointers.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by boomssey(f): 1:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
sweerychick:

children are different likewise pregnancies too even twins born on the same day av different characters.so don't worry she'll be fine, some kids are like that but she'll outgrow it with time.
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by larrixauto2017(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
sweerychick:

That your pikin go need pako... Lolzzz.. just like my cousin pikin... Omo I feel scared when little kid scream. But once I notice say na . Say the screaming no be for purpose.. ah.. the devil wey dey follow you up.. go discharge when I handle you
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by larrixauto2017(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
sweerychick:

That your pikin go need pako... Lolzzz.. just like my cousin pikin... Omo I feel scared when little kid scream. But once I notice say na . Say the screaming no be for purpose.. ah.. the devil wey dey follow you up.. go discharge when I handle you....k
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by Kobojunkie: 11:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
sweerychick:
Ok I really need an expert advice on this. My 4 months old baby is always screaming, not that she's in pains or distress. She just screams a lot ready to shout down they whole house. If I try feeding her she won't eat she would just continue screaming until she goes to sleep.
Instead of crying, she screams? undecided

Have you tried engaging her in a screaming contest to see if the baby will take a hint then? ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by Bigpapi: 3:22am On Nov 11, 2021
sweerychick:

The baby is doing Yanga 4 u
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by Mrscarter(f): 9:14am On Nov 11, 2021
sweerychick:

Maybe its wind? This caused my son to cry for hours when he was around 3 to 4mnths old. Lotsa back patting n rubbing n hed usually settle after some burping n farting lol? It pains their tummy alot and also check for constipation that can cause distress too. As far as i know constant screaming isnt the usual unless something is disturbing them.
Honestly if its after eating im guessing its wind. Just try walking around holding baby against ur chest upright or laid across ur arms facing d floor n pat firmly on the back for a while in gentle rhythm or rub ur hand in circles firmly around the centre of the back. Dnt be too gentle nor too hard just firm. When u lay baby dwn the wind is causing pain most likely.

1 Like

Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by Czathedemigod: 11:52pm On Oct 02, 2022
sweerychick:

Just a hyperactive baby. I'm sure there's nothing to be worried about lol
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by spiralwedge(m): 12:05am On Oct 03, 2022
sweerychick:
Ok I really need an expert advice on this. My 4 months old baby is always screaming, not that she's in pains or distress. She just screams a lot ready to shout down they whole house. If I try feeding her she won't eat she would just continue screaming until she goes to sleep. I've discussed with my pediatrician about and he said she's fine it's normal for developing babies at her stage after physical examinations were carried on her. But I'm worried about this because her screams comes in between episodes after eating or when she wants to sleep. Mind you this is my se be cond child, they first didn't exhibit this at all.

Please do a blood test.

The baby is in pain due to an internal infection or something. It could be a bacteria in the blood.

This submission is based on experience
Re: My 4 Months Old Baby Always Screams Should I Be Worried? by diogo23: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2022
sweerychick:

My son cry a lot when he want to sleep; so I think it's a normal thing

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening Friend Here Is My Real Picture (PIX) / Thank U Very Much Nairalanders / Unfairness Of Life.....,.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.