Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request (25795 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by redirect(m): 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
BAD CONDITION
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Oppy2k2: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Buhari and this senate, all of them yaff finished this country.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by DMCY: 5:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
RiceProducers:

The pay back plan is pay your taxes. Border closure is good policy. It will protect Nigerian goods. Personally if I were President, my economic policies would be more draconian. Nigerians don't want to use brains at all yet the world is changing.
There is energy transition. Crude oil will soon be destroyed as the most important global commodity.
There are supply chains issues and post COVID stuff causing global inflation yet all Nigerians can think about is cheap petrol, imported salad and bone straight hair. It is a disgrace

Now read what you wrote up there slowly and see if it makes any sense even to you.

Taxes will pay all those stolen loans they’re getting?

They’ve decided to finish this country patapata, I pity the next administration that will be elected, if it’s from their party no Wahala, but if it’s another party na yawa o. I’m sure they will be the first people to castigate and antagonize the elected officials if they apply for such loans

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Promiseisaac(m): 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Na money Nigeria no fit pay back wer buhari dey borrow so

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by BABANGBALI: 5:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
Bunch of toothless bulldogs. Las las na sell we go sell Nigeria to China
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aryzgreat: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
God help me to enter Canada soon.

The next president president come 2023 will be incapacitated cos this evil bastard would have left a debt that all our revenues will go into servicing.

APC is devilish
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Koko0: 5:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
We'd wake up one morning and discover that this robot has sold this country.
IT'S A PITY.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Escobar7(m): 5:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
RiceProducers:

The pay back plan is pay your taxes. Border closure is good policy. It will protect Nigerian goods. Personally if I were President, my economic policies would be more draconian. Nigerians don't want to use brains at all yet the world is changing.
There is energy transition. Crude oil will soon be destroyed as the most important global commodity.
There are supply chains issues and post COVID stuff causing global inflation yet all Nigerians can think about is cheap petrol, imported salad and bone straight hair. It is a disgrace

I think your reasoning of these issues is misguided. Even the United States and Britain open borders for TRADE, made in Nigeria and all Executive cars are still imported despite having local producers. The average Nigerian whose salaries is a pitance cannot bear the cost of increase in prices of amenities. Economics of scale helps us understand the possibility of reduced cost and higher production. In Nigeria, prices soar not even arithmetically but geometrically. And we have price regulatory bodies of govt to tackle this, but again,this is Nigeria. How much was foreign rice when importation was banned, 18k. l bought too. Now local rice is 24k and foreign 32, how has the policy favoured the average Nigerian.
Pls l enjoy all your comments in the place, shows me all hope is not lost for this country. But pls understand the terrain, your terrain, govt policies are not helping the masses.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Babatundey4Real: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
Please Safe my life!

I need urgent help.

Read My Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6843170/please-safe-life-need
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by kunleiky(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
fourboys:
grin grin grin grin grin grin that ur meme no be hia ooo
I swear. Kpata kpata gesture
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-senate-approves-buharis-16bn-e1bn-loans-request/%3famp

It asked the President to forward the terms and conditions of the loan from the funding agencies to the National Assembly.

this is after approving the fund

1 dollar to 1000 Naria loading

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Donaluta(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Commentor:

Senate leaders don't have veto power.

It was voted for by majority of the house and that's the only way it can be approved.

Oga Goan sit down.... You don't have anything meaningful to say .... You are your buhari will soon see the exit door
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Deserea: 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rubber stamp senate had already approved the loan before reading terms and conditions.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Jonathan2Edirin(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
We still have a year and some months before buhari's hand over to God knows who, and before then more borrowing to fund ghost projects....it will amaze Nigeria's when buhari leaves office the real shit, this country has gotten itself to....more borrowing ahead....enjoy the ride.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Mikeeytools: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
DogmaNation:
In 2015 Yorubas where shouting: Osibanjo will tackle the economy, while d useless idiot will handle security.
Now that the two idiots has wreck both,the zombies has switched monika's,due to shame n in other to be able to condemn their master.
Worthless useful idiots!
lol lol bros you dey vex ooo lol
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Benea3(m): 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Soo after roughly 7yrs of leadership. You have to borrow money to fund a legacy project. Money loan burden for us because you want to leave a legacy…
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by InoGetJoy: 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
aremuforlife:
Nobody should come here and crucify the Buhari lead government on loan, we need as much loan as we can get to bridge the gap in our infrastructures. We are saw the loan they got for the train, it's working and we need more of it.
Most of the developed countries today did same centuries ago with the aid of slavery.
You're a big føol, a very big one. What rubbish infrastructure are you talking about? Is it the trains that generates 1BN but need 48BN for maintenance? God punish you and your generation for supporting this atrocity of a government

3 Likes

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by icedbreez(m): 6:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Zimbabwe 2.0

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Shokoloko(f): 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
TheRareGem1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-senate-approves-buharis-16bn-e1bn-loans-request/%3famp

They approve and then they ask for terms and conditions - after approval
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by InoGetJoy: 6:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
ivolt:
Are the senators under curse?

Most of the projects these loans are being expended on does not yield
enough profit to offset the loans. This means that a large part of the meagre
FX we earn will be expended on servicing loans for the nearest future.

Our useless leaders know that this country has gone to the dogs and so they're borrowing to loot as much as they can before the inevitable sinking of this country.
I really don't understand why you guys don't seem to realise this
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ara21(f): 6:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Why so much loan
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ken4Christ: 6:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
By January, they will borrow again. They borrow every two months. May God deliver us from this wicked and unreasonable politicians in Jesus name.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by osaweseforme(m): 6:22pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rubber stamp senate, the worst in Nigeria history, approves anything that comes to them, no mind of their own. Keep mortgaging the future of Nigeria if there is any
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Verysmart101: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
RiceProducers:

Ur very stupid.Really stupid.Do u have brain at all? How can u be this clueless if I may ask? All the trillions of naira this man has borrowed name 1 reasonable this man has achieved? Tell me if ur sensible as a human being.Where are all d trillions of naira this man borrowed from foreigners,local loans tell me where are they? Useless pig

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by jrusky(m): 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
These is getting too.much for God sake. Nigerian what is going on?

If I'm not mistaking Ngeria total debt should be in total of $500billion or more and this man still has more than 2 years more in power possibly by the time he leave office we should be talking around over a $1trillion debt at the pace things is going.

Na who cursed this country for God sake? Pls I ask again is this buhari I'm seen truly a Nigeria or our real Buhri?

God why
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Yankee101: 6:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
I pity Nigerians
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ogidigan1: 6:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
"...It asked the President to forward the terms and conditions of the loan from the funding agencies to the National Assembly."

This means the Nigerian senate approved the loan first, before requesting to see the terms and conditions of the loan!

You mean these guys approved the loan without taking a look at the terms and conditions first?

Oh my God...who did this to us?

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by osaweseforme(m): 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Very useless senate, with the fat Albert as president
Shokoloko:

They approve and then they ask for terms and conditions - after approval
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by YoungRay007: 6:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
It is finished. my lecturer who is a professor was telling me that very soon, alot of professors in Nigeria would resign and travel abroad to become Uber drivers, barbers, sales reps, cleaners, gardeners etc and I thought he was lieing.

Nigerians open your eyes ooooo, this country has been sold out. An average worker in UK now makes more money than a professor or medical consultant in Nigeria.

North is borrowing billions of dollars just to unite this country for a thousand years.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by emmanuelbrown26: 6:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
DogmaNation:
In 2015 Yorubas where shouting: Osibanjo will tackle the economy, while d useless idiot will handle security.
Now that the two idiots has wreck both,the zombies has switched monika's,due to shame n in other to be able to condemn their master.
Worthless useful idiots!
Lets u forget, Osibanjo is the head of the economic team
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by nairaman66(m): 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
RiceProducers:

You just went on a ranting spree and didn’t say anything! Is this the first time Buhari is borrowing? What happened to the funds borrowed before? So Nigeria is on a borrowing spree with nothing to show for?

I don’t understand how some people reason. Shame on your reasoning capacity!
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Solsix:
It is finished, I repeat it completely finished!!

Walahi I don't think I've ever laughed this hard this year. You cracked me up big time.....grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nigerians Set To Cash Out With Tinubu Apparels As Electoral Campaign Approachs / Military Bombs Terrorists At Boko Haram Fighters' Funeral In Borno / The Struggle For Mace In Edo House Of Assembly (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.