Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request (25868 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Atiku's Arise Interview. Questions Him On $16 Billion For Power / Roads: 5 States To Get N148bn Refund As Senate Approves Buhari's Request / Senate Approves Buhari’s Request To Raise Fresh N850bn Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Nobody: 1:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Ovamboland:

There's no advanced country you want to run to that does not carry debt burden multiple times of whatever Buhari can borrow. You only relocate to work to help them service their debt. It's obvious it will never be repaid

You are a learned person.
Germany as of today has foreign debt running into trillions of dollars, and Nigeria foreign reserves is higher than her's.
If not for euro, Germany should be in great depression now not even recession
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 11, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
is Nigeria still that credit worthy?

Yes, she still have about 35-39 billion dollars in foreign reserves, besides Abacha's secret accounts
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by MDK777: 2:57am On Nov 11, 2021
All APC BuHaRi CarCus Will Never Die Well
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Funflipper: 3:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Solsix:
It is finished, I repeat it completely finished!!

A lot of people don't know that Nigeria has been sold already.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by DoctorStylish: 3:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Buhari is a bastard aboki dullard. A rotten Vegetable, an irritating walking dead. What the hell? He’s just soo useless. Like its one thing to be a bad leader it’s another thing to be dumb , foolish ignorant and stupid. If anything the illiterate Aboki Dullard CoW Milking Destitute Fulani Rapist Paedophile of an excuse for a president will definitely die Miserably.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by kayjay69(m): 3:30am On Nov 11, 2021
i hope everyone is ready, with the ridiculous amounts we are borrowing with nothing to show for it, na indentured slavery with hard labour sure pass when the creditors come calling.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Amen2021: 3:30am On Nov 11, 2021
aremuforlife:
Nobody should come here and crucify the Buhari lead government on loan, we need as much loan as we can get to bridge the gap in our infrastructures. We are saw the loan they got for the train, it's working and we need more of it.
Most of the developed countries today did same centuries ago with the aid of slavery.
The question is how we will pay back. The rail projects will not be profitable.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by muheeb01(m): 5:41am On Nov 11, 2021
Make them no sell this country last last
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Edijana2015(m): 6:18am On Nov 11, 2021
It is well. So many of us collected money from them back then to bring them to office. Anybody that collected either money, foodstuff, fabric etc. has no moral right to complain about this government. Shame on anyone that received item/money to support this government and come here to blame the same system. Shame on you...
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Mossadd: 7:00am On Nov 11, 2021
aremuforlife:

Do I really deserve this from you?
Don't I have right to my opinion in a public domain?
You need to be save, you are loved and depressed
you deserve something worse than death ,your useless opinion should have been to your family members only werey

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aekinscastle(m): 8:06am On Nov 11, 2021
I see like 2 more loans before Bubu go leave office,
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ynix(m): 10:15am On Nov 11, 2021
TenQ:

Its not me o. It is the aim of RiceProducers
That's okay, Muffy is just a bully, why can't they give the money to youths to farm instead of those people who will not pay back
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by TenQ: 10:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Ynix:

That's okay, Muffy is just a bully, why can't they give the money to youths to farm instead of those people who will not pay back
They want simple solution where all they have to do is to give out money and brag that they have released 100 billion Naira for job creation

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 11:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Mossadd:
you deserve something worse than death ,your useless opinion should have been to your family members only werey
I don't know you, neither do you know me. But your words will be use to condemn you.
Death shall be upon you and your family, you shall look for mercy and you shall not find, mercy shall run away from you, your general will forever curse you for putting them in an unending sorrow.
Oti fi ori gbe pe lowuro yi, epe si ma ja eeee.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2021
Amen2021:
The question is how we will pay back. The rail projects will not be profitable.
But we've started paying already, the minister of transport said we have paid over $100m and the infrastructures are still there and I am very sure we will pay. The loaners are the constructors, the loan was not given to anybody as in form of cash but in form of infrastructure.
If we stop the government from borrowing, how do we intend to finance our deficits infrastructure?
Do you know why those in abroad are living better than us back in Africa?
It's just because, that can get a loan for their emergency and future needs.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 11:23am On Nov 11, 2021
thatigboman1:
which train is working pls?
Zombie
Which train has stop working?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2021
sevenhundred:
olofo,,,, is that is how you run your home on debt?
Oloriburuku, omo irankiran, apoda, alainiopolo, because if you do, you would have pass your message without the insult. If you come for me again, I will make sure, you feel the physical curse.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 11:28am On Nov 11, 2021
DoctorDree:

You have gained the attention you seek
Now use your sense!!!
Attention from who?
Should we all reason the same?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 11:39am On Nov 11, 2021
MPESA:

You APC SUPPORTERS should pity the poor masses, pity the next generations... All this politicians just dey borrow to loot they don't care about me and you.
That is why pdp left the country the way it was, the only pity for the upcoming generations is to build infrastructures for them, without good infrastructures, they will still comeback to where we are today and start lamenting the way we are lamenting.
If pdp did not share the borrowed money for infrastructures, Apc will ot be borrowing another money for an already built infrastructures.
Pdp built the 2nb on 3d without any physical infrastructures.
Nigeria was duped by pdp lead government through a company that does not have a physical office in Nigeria "P&ID".
Have you disturbed yourself to check how those borrowed loans are been disbursed?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by aremuforlife(m): 11:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Habib101:

Deep talk my brother, that's why me personally I don't like borrowing no matter the situation except for something serious and I must make sure I will be expecting money before taking the loan and no be big loan we dey talk about na small change like 1k to 2k some thing that has to do with hungry or sickness I can borrow and for me to do that that means money is coming but don't have it at the moment
It will be very difficult for you to succeed as an entrepreneur, even the great Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola borrows.
It is only if you are not credit worthy, but if you are.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by IITTA50: 11:46am On Nov 11, 2021
RiceProducers:

The pay back plan is pay your taxes. Border closure is good policy. It will protect Nigerian goods. Personally if I were President, my economic policies would be more draconian. Nigerians don't want to use brains at all yet the world is changing.
There is energy transition. Crude oil will soon be destroyed as the most important global commodity.
There are supply chains issues and post COVID stuff causing global inflation yet all Nigerians can think about is cheap petrol, imported salad and bone straight hair. It is a disgrace
i still can't imagine I'm in the same country with you
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ovamboland(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Deciceco01:
This APC senate don finish this country Pata pata, but posterity will judge them for granting huge debt upon over 200 million innocent Nigerians and their generation to come. A house that cannot live by its means of income but live in debt will never know peace. A word they say is enough for a wise.

What of a household that takes a house mortgage instead of paying rent forever?
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ovamboland(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
fourboys:
ur name shows it all,

That's why he has sense, he's a producer not a consuming parasite who cant understand policies and investments that will aid productivity and create jobs.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ovamboland(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
ivolt:

Please list the countries and list the verifiable projects they used slavery for?

You think you are safe from the effect of loans now but don't worry, no one will escape it.

When you relocate to America a huge part of your earnings go to service their $20 trillion debt. I'm sure they didn't consult you as you work to repay a loan you know nothing about. You will run from $100bn debt to can help USA to repay $20 trillion.
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by thatigboman1: 12:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
aremuforlife:
Zombie
Which train has stop working?
nna gi zombie
Re: Senate Approves Buhari’s $16 Billion, €1 Billion Loans Request by Ovamboland(m): 12:15pm On Nov 11, 2021
redcliff:
Thank you again Saraki, for stalling up till 2019 otherwise, the debt for maaaaaad

Thank him for delaying projects that would have made goods clearing cheaper and faster, food transport cheaper from producing to consuming areas, and Nigeria exports cheaper and in higher demand on the world market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

No Food, No Money, No Light, It Feels Like We Are In Purgatory - Utomi / Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) / Ambode Connects 68 Communities To National Grid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.