Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) (35420 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares 50-Year-Old Newspaper About Aburi Agreement (Photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Shares New Photos With Wife / Nnamdi Kanu Shares Picture Proof Of Buhari Being Cloned To Jubril (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by damilola4162(m): 4:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu was filmed exchanging a smile with his lawyer in court today, Newspremises reports.

The detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) was in court today, Nov. 10, for his trial.

He was brought into the courtroom around 9.52am but the case was adjourned to Jan 19 after Kanu's team of lawyers staged a walkout over the refusal of operatives of the Department of State Services to allow some of them to gain access into the courtroom.

See a video of Kanu in court today below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR1wFrxhwLM][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/nnamdi-kanu-shares-a-brief-smile-with-his-lawyer-in-court-video/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by archymacho(m): 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Boooom, freedom insight....

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by airminem(f): 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
That guy looks tireD

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by PrinceOfLagos: 4:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Baba is living large even in enemies camp

But, I think he should slow down in his Biafra pursuit because Biafra will not come , I'm sorry to say.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 4:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
There's a spirit inside this guy pushing him,that spirit is very strong. Like seriously this guy na Strong man

245 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 5:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

But, I think he should slow down in his Biafra pursuit because Biafra will not come , I'm sorry to say.

Nothing lasts forever, not even Nigeria will.

So Biafra must come.

270 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by kettykin: 6:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

My problem is not even Biafra materialism but the rate at which Nigeria is going into extinction, the economic decay, security issues and other anomalies going on in the country.

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by yyba: 6:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by slawormiir: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Forced smile

The niggar tried....but as a real niggarrr I know that biafra is a goal and dream that can't be realised and actualized

The force holding Nigeria together is not the one nnamdi kanu can break or even igboho

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by paddyDIGITAL(m): 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
We hope for better future when all these are over.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Curious345: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
Hnmm.

I know he (mazi kanu) will be in detention until osinbanjo assumes office in 2023

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Laye20: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
grin
kettykin:

My problem is not even Biafra materialism but the rate at which Nigeria is going into extinction, the economic decay, security issues and other anomalies going on in the country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by EyezofGod120: 8:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
angry Na dis niggaarr dey drag APC miscreants balls on a shattered glass, grin odogwu

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Circuitlord(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ohamadike!!

May God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu from now till forever.

Nnamdi, you have done your own part. If not for you, the south of Nigeria wouldn't have found out in time what the fulani tribe planned for the South and middle belt.

It's because of your voice that we saw in details the treacherous people who seized power in 2015 in POV mode. The killers they released on the south was contained in your warnings as far back as 2014. You are a genius Sir.

Nnamdi "Nelson Mandela" Kanu, we respect you forever

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Ebimor96: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
In all these...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by shigishege: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
The smile is just for the camera. Baba never pray for this kind condition he is.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Omicron007: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
shocked

That smile is for the camera.

Nobody wants to be in detention in this corntree.

Kanu is not looking bad. Maybe they are no longer serving him watery beans.

Watery beans has some protein shaa.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by temitope27(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
What should we do with this news

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by asapants: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
It will end in praise!!!

18 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Elock1: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

unfortunately you don't have a say in what will come or what will not come

Na look all man dy look

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by QuickStandard: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
cool
This government sef...

Why adjoining till 2022?

Why not allow his lawyers access into the courtroom, if there's nothing fishy?
Do they want to keep him in cell till 2023

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Staru1(m): 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
The man is attractive..I love em

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Hier(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
When they have something against one, they arrest them, bring them before the law, the law keeps adjourning because they have nothing to prove. Ask the revolutionist , he's told not to leave Abuja, and he has to appear in court and truth is, the court has nothing by which to hold him, yet they wont free him

The law is a tool in their hand

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by BrickDevo: 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by jmoore(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
IPOB wanted to use Anambra election as a bargaining tool but it failed.

Nnamdi Kanu will spend the Christmas in Jail.

After today, if Nnamdi Kanu is not released. Make sure you guys declare 1 month sit-at-home.

Let's see who will die of hunger, Buhari or Igbos residing in southeast?

Adeyanju Deji is even mocking IPOB but they are loving him. The gullible folks love anyone that support sit-at-home. Not knowing some are mocking them by supporting sit-at-home, especially those who don't live in southeast.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Kingpele(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Big guy,the wickedness,nepotism and cluelessness of the president have turn me into your fan ,yesteryears I regarded u as a trouble maker yet buharia came and turn u into a hero of igbos,the terrorist gumi is busy commanding the government to give money and land to his fellow terrorists ,yet he hasn't been summoned by DSS ,this is some of the things that exposes the government as terrorists sympathisers

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Tunasco4u(m): 8:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by tradepunter: 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nice
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Shares A Brief Smile With His Lawyer In Court (video) by Hemanwel(m): 8:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
The north are really proving they are the ones calling the shots in this country. Sheik Gumi and his fellow bandits up north are having a field's day with their operations in the country, while their political leaders are running the nation with impunity. But our own freedom fighters down south are being held in captivity. Well, it's not their fault. We (the south) sold ourselves to them.

That southern leader who will become the next president and does not mete out to the north in same measure this administration is doing to the south ehn...
Let me chill first.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamma Ohakim-Okorafor Welcomes Her Second Child (Pics) / Buhari, Saraki Handshake: Dele Momodu, APC React / Wole Soyinka In Westminster London For African Literary Fanfare (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.