Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman (12254 Views)

2023 Presidential Convention: Why PDP May Settle For Wike, Mohammed, Others / PDP Convention: Why Igbo Presidential Hopefuls Shunned Parade Of Posters / Anti-Open Grazing: Akeredolu Says Southern Governors Won’t Reply Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman by Mune: 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Hygienebase:

Both came from God

Absolutely
Re: APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman by Mune: 10:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Validated:
The next president of Nigeria ... God willing is ATIKU ABUBAKAR

Our future president
Re: APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Keep deceiving yourself ... Mai Mala Buni led cabal will determine who will get what, how and when at APC National Convention, just watch out.

How many states chapter does he have under his control? You think say na by mouth?
Re: APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman by Indispensable85(m): 10:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Tanko Almakura will most likely be the national chairman.
Re: APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman by aviara: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Buhari is the leader of APC and has the final say on key decisions. Tinubu is only an interested non party official who has relatively no say in what happens in the party as far as Buhari and his cabals are concerned. For instance, it was against Tinubu's wish when Oshiomole was booted out. Similarly it was against Tinubu's wish a caretaker committee was formed to run the affairs of the party.

The delay in holding APC convention is deliberate by the cabals to favour their interest. Governors of APC have a way of influencing Buhari's decision and I see that happening on who becomes the party chairman.
Re: APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman by Iko5000: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2021
What they mean is that APC operates a Dictatorship , so only one person has the say and the others are all mumu zombie
Re: APC Convention: Why Governors Won’t Determine Who Becomes National Chairman by Basic123: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2021
JavaScript90:
this report is a joke. the governors are still very influencial just a little less influential than the cabal. APC has only one leader who is buhari. I don't see tinubu wielding the kind of power this reporter ascribed to him
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile
IPOB doesn't want to believe in TINUBU relevance at all grin

So delusional set of people, they can believe nairaland is Ghanaland as long they are not comfortable with nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state / Bomb Blast At Unguwan Sarki Bridge Area Of Kawo, Kaduna / I Denied Being A Nigerian Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.