Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria (5363 Views)

10 Unbelievable But True Facts About Nigeria. / 12 Things You Didnt Know About Nigeria / 5 Good Things And Bad Things About Nigerian People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by Blazay(m): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2011
Absolutely nothing!
Maybe the innocent childhood when oblivious to all the yama yama concerning Nigeria.

Nothing else. cheesy

Twa!
Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by odiraa(f): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2011
kabukabu50:

That is a blatant lie, I bet you that somewhere in Europe,some naija girls are doing it with animals for euros, you probably haven't been outside of your little hamlet,abi?
@kabukabu50 i be like say u and ur people are d ones that are disgracing this country outside but all i know is that it is a taboo in this country.And it cannot happen inside naija
Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by Koolking(m): 6:41pm On Jun 08, 2011
You should not allow the blemish of most Nigerians pollutes your mindset about your origin. Our distinct-good-nature [forget about the learned negative attitudes of most of us], our refinement, our heritage, our person, etc. these are worth talking about. There are more to Nigerians than mere propaganda of ill-personality or ill-charisma.

Defend your origin whatever it takes. It is your pride.
Personally, I careless what strangers say we are. It does not bother me, instead it inspires to put up a true Nigerian spirit. Spirit of CHANGE, spirit of IMPACT, Spirit of LOVE, Spirit of HOPE and spirit of Godliness.
Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by Thirst4Lif: 10:23pm On Jun 08, 2011
Poster,You and your Nigerian mates are a big disgrace to Nigeria!!! You don't know one good thing about your country and the other ones are talking about the dead bodies!!! when other students are talking the statue of liberty in their country,the the British are boasting of their wembley stadium and other stadia plus the large number of students dieing to study in their country,the Indians and Pakistani are boasting of their large population in the world,Ghanians are boasting of their new face of development and discovery of oil etc while you as Nigerians are there talking about BOko haram and dead bodies and you sitting like a dead dumb head saying you don't know what to talk about.Don't worry you and your Nigerian mates have already failed the presentation. Nonsense

In all of your chastising not once did YOU list the good things of Nigeria. Perhaps you are at a loss as well.
Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 10, 2011
kabukabu50:

That is a blatant lie, I bet you that somewhere in Europe,some naija girls are doing it with animals for euros, you probably haven't been outside of your little hamlet,abi?
Just because your sister sleeps with Alsatian dogs and horses in Germany doesnt mean every Nigerian girl is into it.
Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by Rapmoney(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2011
one good tin i can think of about Naija is that a man can be poor as a church rat today and become a multi-millionaire the next day, Nigeria is a place
where anything goes.
Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by JomoGbomo2(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2011
I am suppose to do this presentation in the next hour and this bomb issue just rubbish all my preparation. What should I do?
Re: Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria by mithel(m): 7:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
JomoGbomo2:

I am suppose to do this presentation in the next hour and this bomb issue just rubbish all my preparation. What should I do?

beta feign sickness or sore throat. wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Settlement Of Marine Kingdom / 5 Interesting Facts About The Idoma People Of Benue State / Does Anyone Speak Straight Egba Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.