Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,103 members, 7,852,740 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:45 AM

Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? (2594 Views)

How Are Women Treated In Nigeria? / Ghanaian Man Buys ₦80,000 Sex Doll, Order Delivered Successfully (photos) / "Sub Delivery Man Asked For Sex As I Visited Him I Refused, He Treated Me Badly" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by AutoChick4U(f): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fyie:

1 tablet daily....mixture of ginger and garlic is not for me
The one I know is just 3 to be taken once. Very active.
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by NarcissistKing(m): 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Get well soon, man.

6 months? Don't forget to use SWAT team to arrest the girl. grin
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Fyie: 7:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
The one I know is just 3 to be taken once. Very active.
Owk tnx
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Fyie: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2021
NarcissistKing:
grin grin grin grin

Get well soon, man.

6 months? Don't forget to use SWAT team to arrest the girl. grin
grin

1 Like

Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by chalbert(m): 6:51am On Nov 20, 2021
Fyie:

grin
ve you gone to lab for sensitivity
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Quality20(m): 8:16am On Nov 20, 2021
stop using public toilets except if you are too far away from home
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Candidlady: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Illicit
davash222
smellysperm
the can help you. They drift in&out of infections
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by illicit(m): 8:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:
Illicit

davash222

smellysperm

Lol

I once got crabs from a village girl lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Candidlady: 8:42am On Nov 20, 2021
illicit:

Lol
I once got crabs from a village girl lipsrsealed undecided tongue
what were you doing with a village girl
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Davash222(m): 8:48am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:
Illicit

davash222

smellysperm

Infections are one of the reasons we avoid Nigerian girls.

2 Likes

Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Candidlady: 9:01am On Nov 20, 2021
Davash222:
Infections are one of the reasons we avoid Nigerian girls.
cuz your so called "foreign" girls dont catch infections ko?
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:11am On Nov 20, 2021
Fyie:
Guys Please help!!! embarassed
Anyone who had successfully treated infections in the past should help me out on how he did it. abeg!.

I have been running to different hospitals for 6 months now.
No drugs wan work for me, I don try jedi Agbo sef.
I don take injections for vein tire...
Drugs don choke my chest finish.

Doctors say na UTI I get.
I have been living with burning and painfull urine, frequent urinating... Abdominal inflammation.

Please help!

Did u take antibiotics immediately after sex?
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:13am On Nov 20, 2021
So the infection you have doesn’t have a name?
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by illicit(m): 9:31am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

what were you doing with a village girl

I went there to write GCE

Years ago tongue
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:
Illicit

davash222

smellysperm

Lol...to beat you dey hungry me
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Pillar12: 12:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
So the infection you have doesn’t have a name?

He said UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)

UTi is a chronic infection, Even after treatment it comes back after few months.

But there is a probability to eradicate it fully though..The Op should always wash his D before sex and after sex and he should avoid public toilet for now.

Op don't forget to eat garlic with empty stomach in the morning too. Garlic is one of the strongest antibiotics
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by SenecaTheYonger: 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pillar12:

He said UTI (Urinary Tract Infection)

UTi is a chronic infection, Even after treatment it comes back after few months.

But there is a probability to eradicate it fully though..The Op should always wash his D before sex and after sex and he should avoid public toilet for now.

Op don't forget to eat garlic with empty stomach in the morning too. Garlic is one of the strongest antibiotics

Isn’t uti caused by a bacteria?
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by hikiki(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2021
That drug called doxcycline caps is very effective,though cheap!! Buy 4crds. Use it 2 caps morn and 2caps at night for 2weeks.
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by KingDash: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
never had infections in my life, I'm fuckinggg careful.
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Bigpapi: 8:22am On Nov 21, 2021
Fyie:
Guys Please help!!! embarassed
Anyone who had successfully treated infections in the past should help me out on how he did it. abeg!.

I have been running to different hospitals for 6 months now.
No drugs wan work for me, I don try jedi Agbo sef.
I don take injections for vein tire...
Drugs don choke my chest finish.

Doctors say na UTI I get.
I have been living with burning and painfull urine, frequent urinating... Abdominal inflammation.

Please help!

Na gonorrhea you get, you go Bleep Nigerian girl without condom na u biko

Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Olayetan(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2021
Buy lime orange, you can buy quantity that will fill up table water container, then boil the lime orange to 95 degree, after boiling, goto pharmacy and buy anti biotics, 1000mg and put 4 tablets of it inside the boiled lime orange and be drinking it morning and night.

You know that small glass cup they put in elders white gin? Just a cup of that morning and night is okay.

Thank me with airtime later when you see changes.
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Fyie: 6:58am On Nov 22, 2021
chalbert:
I don't Gerrit??
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Fyie: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Did u take antibiotics immediately after sex?
I don't Gerrit?
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Fyie: 7:07am On Nov 22, 2021
Olayetan:
Buy lime orange, you can buy quantity that will fill up table water container, then boil the lime orange to 95 degree, after boiling, goto pharmacy and buy anti biotics, 1000mg and put 4 tablets of it inside the boiled lime orange and be drinking it morning and night.

You know that small glass cup they put in elders white gin? Just a cup of that morning and night is okay.

Thank me with airtime later when you see changes.

I don't Gerrit
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by SenecaTheYonger: 7:09am On Nov 22, 2021
Fyie:

I don't Gerrit?

Forget aboutit
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Vicboy1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2021
My advice to you is buy tetmosol soap
Soak it on water make it soapy
Then place the tetmosol soap On your genitals were those infections are for 30 minutes
Do it everyday and also be taking drugs too
Then come back later to thank me
Re: Please Who Successfully Treated Infections? by Pasca07: 5:26am On Nov 25, 2021
chalbert:
My dm is not working but you can drop your whatsapp digits

(1) (2) (Reply)

Story Of A Guy Who Has Big Manhood. / How Yul Edochie Allegedly Slept With Nuella Njubigbo And Chika Ike (details) / Does Your Girlfriend's Past Life Really Matters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.