Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9402 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
That's for ISAIAH4LIFE.
Please endeavor to pay up his School Fees.
I will keep in touch with you.

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by adeoyekay(m): 8:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's for JOHN FALEKE..
sir pls 5k will help me from this debt 2086202150,uba
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
That's for VICKVAN
Please confirm as you receive ..
Remain Blessed!
Victor what part of the East do you hail from?
Keep my stuff to yourself.
Thank you!

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by FREEBNB: 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
20k just to pay the loan I took to cure my sickness nothing else. I have lots of problem but the is my biggest. problem for now. cause I don't want interest to rise. so if I can do this other problems will be solved slowly.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Idaytesj29(m): 8:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Promzy99:
Don't be shy, God could be sending a helper to you....How much money can solve your current problem?

5 million pere! Just 5M I am good.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by yellowgarri2(m): 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
PLEASE, Indicate as you receive yours.
Things are really difficult now.
The present day GOVERNMENT was actually sent from Abyss.
Please Respect my Privacy.
Don't divulge my Information as you get yours.
Thank you!
That's for JOHNNBLING
I never receive sha, urgent 2k gang laws.

0701120067 access bank.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Phunmyne:
I just started a new business, selling from home already but I need more market.
I've gotten a shop and painted it already. I need money to make shelves to display my goods, buy packaging plastics, make banner and stickers.
Thanks for any help you can offer... It will solve something at least.
What kind of Business do you do?
How Profitable is it?
Talk2me
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lovey03:
Sir please let your favour locate me, I dont have choice anything you can send will be highly appreciated.
Firstbank
What do you do for a Living?
Talk2me ok!.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 8:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
No amount is small. 5k above or below can solve my problem.
I have bigger problem but it's better to start with the little ones. anyone who can help GOD bless. this is my account. incase any good angle want to help

zenith Bank

Victoria nkechi okofu

217-04-12-443
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Martdc(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's for ISAIAH4LIFE.
Well-done boss. You're doing well

Incase something remain you fit drop for me to hold side. 2289839881 Martin's Zenith Bank
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Tokskob2008: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Upload your details!
Thanks a lot bro sorry for the late reply....
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
In all the ABOVE Mentioned..
I never saw "URGENT 2K"..
Although I saw something close...
Like that of.. JohnnyBling.
For that he's getting... 10k from me.

I would really appreciate anything from you sir.. if I'm still lucky if not maybe another time I might be. GOD BLESS You for the few people you have helped. it's not easy.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Talk2me ok!.
i am actually a Teacher, it's well
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
PLEASE, Indicate as you receive yours.
Things are really difficult now.
The present day GOVERNMENT was actually sent from Abyss.
Please Respect my Privacy.
Don't divulge my Information as you get yours.
Thank you!
That's for JOHNNBLING
my good God you're God sent.

To be honest, 5k will go a long way for me, for a month now, I've been skipping morning meals simply because, of how tough the country just is and I don't want to be a burden to my uncle.
This 5k will be used to get mostly foodstuffs.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Redboi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
5k will save my life this week �
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lovey03:
i am actually a Teacher, it's well
Really?
What do you teach? and where?
Just asking
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Thanks a lot bro sorry for the late reply..... 0252769868 GTB Olanrewaju Festus
Good you just did!
Really waited for you...
U have to be patient with me too....
It will get to you.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
@ MALIGNANTGuest
Please 20k would help me in my project defence
I face daily challenges everyday just to survive and finish up my program in sch
In my finals at uniuyo
5k would settle a lot of things for me in school
And some bills
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Tokskob2008: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good you just did!
Really waited for you...
It will get to you.
Alright bro I will..... My phone has been off since and they just restored the power supply just now. Thanks for understanding.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by oluadeez: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Good you just did!
Really waited for you...
It will get to you.
. Good evening sir, pls I will really appreciate your gesture no matter how little it might be, am a fish farmer but some people pack my fish on 16th midnight of Oct., Am left with nothing
0122605610 GTB Adeyemo A.S
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by johnfaleks(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
@JohnnyBling..
@JohnFaleks.
@Tokskob2008
@Vickvan.
Received with many many Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by isaiah4life(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sir, God bless you so much. As you have paid for my younger brother's school fee may the good lord reward you richly. From the depth of our heart we say thank you. You will know no lack. Your family is blessed. As you have helped the fatherless may your days be filled with favour and Joy. God will bless you richly. We pray may God enlarge your coast. Your life will be full of goodness. God bless you richly for us. On Monday, I will head straight with him to school and pay up. We are grateful, sir. God bless you.

MALIGNANTGuest:
That's for ISAIAH4LIFE.

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by JohnnyBling(m): 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is this account of yours verifiable?
Do you hail from BY?
Sorry for the late response, light this period has been erratic. Yes my account is verifiable and yes I'm from Bayelsa. Thanks for the alert I really do appreciate. God bless you soo much for the good work you did for me and the others. Thanks once more
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Really?
What do you teach? and where?
Just asking
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by johnfaleks(m): 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's for JOHNFALEKS.
Received with many many thanks
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by APOPTOSIS: 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
JohnnyBling:

Sorry for the late response, light this period has been erratic. Yes my account is verifiable and yes I'm from Bayelsa. Thanks for the alert I really do appreciate. God bless you soo much for the good work you did for me and the others. Thanks once more
I have been following him.
He said don't disclose any information.
Just acknowledge you got alert.
He may frown!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by cooluzi: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Talk2me ok!.
Can you help me too pls
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by vickvan(m): 9:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
That's for VICKVAN
Please confirm as you receive ..
Remain Blessed!
Victor what part of the East do you hail from?
Keep my stuff to yourself.
Thank you!
I so much appreciate Sir! God's continuous blessings Sir! I'm extremely happy Sir! I'm from Anambra State.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by DukeofNL: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Am sick at the moment, and farm harvest is at its peak, pls
I need any amount to hire laborers.
Fulani herdsmen are trooping to my area, I can lose a year investment within blink of an eye cry

John markus
First bank Nigeria
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
JohnnyBling:

Please can you delete the picture his name is showing he said we should respect his privacy.

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by DukeofNL: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Talk2me ok!.
cry Graduate highschool since 2016, no money to advance...
Am currently in the village farming
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Phunmyne(f): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

What kind of Business do you do?
How Profitable is it?
Talk2me
Organic spices for cooking different types of meals and soups. It enhances the bioavailability of nutrients in the food we eat.
Dates syrup, peanuts, original ofada rice, original honey, crayfish (blended and unblinded), locust beans.

We call our business name King's Spices and ventures.
The 'ventures' houses every other thing we sell apart from spices.
All our cooking products are organic.

And about profitability, it's quite a profitable business.

Thank you for asking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

CBN Recruitment / Opinion: Employees Are The Cause Of Salary Delays!!! / Multiple Job Vacancies At Action Against Hunger (ngo-nigeria)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.