Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9399 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Duke007(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Thanks sir for your kind gesture. I never took the thread serious till l read the testimonies. I have been a member of nairaland for 11 years and I must confess that I have never seen anything like this. May God continue to bless you.

At present, I need ₦48,000.00 to meet my obligations. I am a married man with two children. My salary is barely enough for me (#55k). I want to pay my daughter school fees of ₦26,000.00 and complete my son school fee with ₦22,000.00. l will be glad if you obliged me sir.

First Bank
202 1479 542
Godwin
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Esther98(f): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
More Loading......
Going by RANDOM SELECTION now!
Good day sir, I need to expand my liquid soap business for more profits to be made.

6033865113 keystone bank.

My Liquid soap is odourless, washes clean and foams. You can patronize me

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nkemella: 7:27am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
More Loading......
Please sir do not pass me by with your financial favour.
I need 60k to balance up my children school fees and to get some foodstuffs for the weekend. May you remain blessed sir.

Acct no::0108598334 Gtbank.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by cooluzi: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
More Loading......
I hope you can help during this difficult time I'm still a student also talking care of my asthmatic mum
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 13, 2021
Tokskob2008:

I'm yet to see mine boss...... Still patient just like you said.
Resuming another Batch Today....
You shall obviously be the First.
That's certain!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 13, 2021
isaiah4life:
Top of the day to you, sir. After our morning devotion this morning, I told my little brother that he will be resuming school on Monday. You needed to see the joy on his face, sir. I told him I wasn't the one that paid. I told him an undisclosed man with a golden heart paid his fees. He was full of joy and said, "GOD WILL BLESS THAT PERSON THAT PAID MY SCHOOL FEE." Sir, God bless you so much from my end. You don't really know the extent of joy you brought to our home with your kindness. We are indeed immensely grateful.
cry cry cry cry
I will like to make a VIDEO CALL to you and him.
I will be sending my personal details to you through a classified mail...
Please keep it to yourself.
Also I will like to meet with you people, no matter what the Transport Fare will cost to my location.
Although not now.
That will be when I visit soon.
Hope you are OK with that?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:14am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!
Good day Sir, I have been feeling sick for weeks now but all I take is paracetamol and the constant headache is not going
Please any amount sir for me to buy proper drugs, please help me
UBA
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by iamclime(m): 8:23am On Nov 13, 2021
Ddream6627:
Mine is 5thousand naira only which I need for my chapter two project,my supervisor has been on my neck since last week,wish to sell my Infinix phone but can't get a buyer for itself.

School and programme?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Good morning sir
I teach in a private school
I was into selling of charcoal before I stopped due to lack of funds
I want to continue the business again and sell eggs too
My salary is not enough for me
Please Sir help me out

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Tokskob2008: 8:45am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!
Gracias! Looking forward to it.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by FREEBNB: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!

Good morning sir. please sir I wish to I can be among today's batch. I'm in debt and it's really killing me. am a student also doing part-time job as a security. please sir no amount is too small no matter how little I would be happy. Thanks for those you have put a smile on their face yesterday. I wish I can be among them. GOD Bless you sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by isaiah4life(m): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Yes sir. No problem. We are so eager to know you sir. Thank you so much.

MALIGNANTGuest:

cry cry cry cry
I will like to make a VIDEO CALL to you and him.
I will be sending my personal details to you through a classified mail...
Please keep it to yourself.
Also I will like to meet with you people, no matter what the Transport Fare will cost to my location.
Although not now.
That will be when I visit soon.
Hope you are OK with that?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 9:17am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!

Good Morning Sir, I pray your favor Locate me today as I was unlucky yesterday. Any amount will go a long way in my life.. i just need to complete my rent fee so my siblings and I and get back to our home which is locked up currently.

Thank you sir.

2112493303 UBA

Clinton ifeanyi danielson
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:24am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!
Please Sir I'm available for video call
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!

Good morning sir
Please Sir help me out

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!

Please Sir as a primary school teacher, the salary is 8000
It's small but no option

Charcoal business is profitable now since gas is now expensive
I will be supplying egg to egg roll sellers also

Please Sir help me

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Good morning sir
Please Sir help me out
Where do you reside?
And where do you teach?
Good Morning 2 u
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

It's small but no option
Please Sir help me
Is this 8000 weekly or monthly?
Either way, it's terrible!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Jamahyel(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Omo make i drop my own acct number since na like pple just dey like my own.I don pray make God prove himself use person. Access Bank 0801549904 thank you in Advance.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nkemella: 9:38am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!
Goodmorning sir.
Please remember me in today's batch.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:40am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Is this 8000 weekly or monthly?
Either way, it's terrible!

Monthly sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Where do you reside?
And where do you teach?
Good Morning 2 u
Thank you so much sir
I teach at Zumuratus Soliheen Muslim primary school
Osun State sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

That's certain!
Sir I hope you locate me in the midst of everybody asking for your help.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Monthly sir

This is too poor for the state we are now.. God bless your works maam
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

This is too poor for the state we are now.. God bless your works maam
Still finding it hard to believe..
8k monthly....
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 10:06am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
More Loading......
good morning sir, I sent u a mention earlier sir, perhaps u haven't seen it sir, I am a private school teacher earning 20k monthly, I have my HND civil engineering from federal polytechnic bauchi sir, though I haven't collected the result due to financial constraints, I want to go into computer cafe business because am a computer literate, I don't know if u can help me with a good job or help me set up the business, either I will be waiting for your response sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Thank you so much sir
I teach at Zumuratus Soliheen Muslim primary school
Osun State sir
How do I believe you?
The Pay is far too terrible!
You have to make me believe your story.
Because I want a reasonable amount 2get 2u.
And as a Teacher you have got no traceable topic on ACADEMIC stuffs about Kids?
Why?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 10:20am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Still finding it hard to believe..
8k monthly....

Honestly sir it happens even in my region.. I wouldn’t doubt her, I have seen some people earning the same amount in ikwerre LGA in rivers state, which I believe is more open and developed than her location. The economy is shattered for an average Nigerian man, I am not proud to say I can’t get 2 square meal a day for myself and my younger brother,I dropped out to assist him to U.B.E level at least, I have not option than being a social marketer on this platform to assist myself.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by patosky55(m): 10:29am On Nov 13, 2021
I wish someone can quote me and listen to me for a few minutes, I will really appreciate
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

It's small but no option

Please Sir help me
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
For Toksob2008
Please keep my details to yourself!
Respect the POS sender!
Don't upload any other thing here.

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

Honestly sir it happens even in my region.. I wouldn’t doubt her, I have seen some people earning the same amount in ikwerre LGA in rivers state, which I believe is more open and developed than her location. The economy is shattered for an average Nigerian man, I am not proud to say I can’t get 2 square meal a day for myself and my younger brother,I dropped out to assist him to U.B.E level at least, I have not option than being a social marketer on this platform to assist myself.
Hmmmmmm
Are you serious?
Even Ikwerre too?
I really need to support her with more than 10k.
But I'm still dragging my foot..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18)

CBN Recruitment / Opinion: Employees Are The Cause Of Salary Delays!!! / INEC 2023: Who Else Is In My Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.