Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,037 members, 7,828,633 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9393 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Apostlepalito: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
1million for now, will start biz with that
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Phunmyne:

Organic spices for cooking different types of meals and soups. It enhances the bioavailability of nutrients in the food we eat.
Dates syrup, peanuts, original ofada rice, original honey, crayfish (blended and unblinded), locust beans.

We call our business name King's Spices and ventures.
The 'ventures' houses every other thing we sell apart from spices.
All our cooking products are organic.

And about profitability, it's quite a profitable business.

Thank you for asking.
Where's your base in Nigeria..?
I may support, if it's profitable.
Then we map out terms & conditions!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by chibykesteve24(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Promzy99:
Don't be shy, God could be sending a helper to you....How much money can solve your current problem?

Development of myself mentally is all I need to solve my problems, not money because money will definitely finish but what you know will not finish but will always bring money to you.... So I want knowledge of how to make the money, that's solves my 90% of my problems
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Phunmyne(f): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Where's your base in Nigeria..?
I may support, if it's profitable.
Then we map out terms & conditions!
Osun state
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
JohnnyBling:

Sorry for the late response, light this period has been erratic. Yes my account is verifiable and yes I'm from Bayelsa. Thanks for the alert I really do appreciate. God bless you soo much for the good work you did for me and the others. Thanks once more
Please, kindly delist that notification.
Although it's the POS AGENT responsible for the mass transaction.
However, Delete it.
Just indicate that you got.
That's all or better still strike it off!
Please!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lovey03:
I live in Delta State and I Teach in a Secondary school in Sapele there, I teach Basic Scienc
i do side hustle helping a relative in her business where I do get some commissions sometimes , but things are not easy, the present place I am staying the landlord sold the house, so i have to move.
The funny thing was that we heard rumours the house has been sold but we thought it was a lie, anyway I need to gather myself, I am really grateful for nairaland because I have gotten help here I think some weeks back or so.
As this situation just came I have to start gathering funds, so when I stumble upon this thread I decided to try my luck maybe I will get favour the second time
cry cry cry
Pathetic I must say.
Be truthful, how much do you earn now & how often do you get paid?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by JohnnyBling(m): 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
PLEASE, Indicate as you receive yours.
Things are really difficult now.
The present day GOVERNMENT was actually sent from Abyss.
Please Respect my Privacy.
Don't divulge my Information as you get yours.
Thank you!
That's for JOHNNBLING
Received 2 hours ago. Thanks once more

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Pemivy01(f): 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Update your profile like the other John did.
U are getting something too.
May God bless you for helping others.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
vickvan:
I so much appreciate Sir! God's continuous blessings Sir! I'm extremely happy Sir! I'm from Anambra State.
Remain Blessed!
I will invite you over when I touch Naija
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

cry cry cry
Pathetic I must say.
Be truthful, how much do you earn now & how often do you get paid?
I get paid regularly tho, the salary is 20k monthly but at least I close by 2pm to go and hustle on my own.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lovey03:
I get paid regularly tho, the salary is 20k monthly but at least I close by 2pm to go and hustle on my own.
cry cry cry
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by vickvan(m): 9:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Remain Blessed!
I will invite you over when I touch Naija
Wow! I will be everly elated to receive you Sir!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
isaiah4life:
Sir, God bless you so much. As you have paid for my younger brother's school fee may the good lord reward you richly. From the depth of our heart we say thank you. You will know no lack. Your family is blessed. As you have helped the fatherless may your days be filled with favour and Joy. God will bless you richly. We pray may God enlarge your coast. Your life will be full of goodness. God bless you richly for us. On Monday, I will head straight with him to school and pay up. We are grateful, sir. God bless you.
How old is he?
Does he pay that 13k?
And How often do you pay his school fees per yr.?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lovey03:
Please re-upload your details again!.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=MALIGNANTGuest post=107565157]
Please re-upload your details again!.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lovey03:
Sir please let your favour locate me, I dont have choice anything you can send will be highly appreciated.
Firstbank

Just found it!
Ok
U will get something!
U truly need support!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Duke007(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
48k is all l need
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Just found it!
Ok
U will get something!
U truly need support!
Thank you very much Sir, your blessing will keep overflowing, I really appreciate this joy you have given me today.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by FaithELEFAN(f): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Miracood2:
my good God you're God sent.

To be honest, 5k will go a long way for me, for a month now, I've been skipping morning meals simply because, of how tough the country just is and I don't want to be a burden to my uncle.
This 5k will be used to get mostly foodstuffs.

eeya
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by isaiah4life(m): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
His 5 years. I pay 13k for him every term. 3 months and 3 weeks make up for their term.
So, in a year, I pay 39 thousand for fees.

MALIGNANTGuest:

How old is he?
Does he pay that 13k?
And How often do you pay his school fees per yr.?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Pemivy01:

May God bless you for helping others.
Amen my dear!
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by FriendsAndFans(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Good evening to you.
I need alot to slove my business challenges but
7k will help solve my stomach infrastructure challenge.
I'll be grateful if favored
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
isaiah4life:
His 5 years. I pay 13k for him every term. 3 months and 3 weeks make up for their term.
So, in a year, I pay 39 thousand for fees.
Roughly, you pay 13k every 3months?
And how many years does he have left to conclude primary school?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by biddostandard: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
cooluzi:
Can you help me too pls
grin grin you no be lady nah
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by isaiah4life(m): 10:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
He has 6years left to finish primary school, sir.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by isaiah4life(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yes, I do pay 13k every 3months. sir.

He has 6years left to finish primary school, sir.

MALIGNANTGuest:

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Diligent1(f): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
My own is to get money to start business, N200,000 is ok
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Georgekyrian(m): 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
220k Bro for my business
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by franklingud(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
N500k only

House rent

Settle debts

And take Care of my sick mum. cry

Sterling bank plc

God bless you in advance..
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Olatheo(m): 10:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

boss please I just need something to eat, I'm still outside by this time finding something to eat because of lack of job. God bless Sir for all you do
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by GreaterFuture(m): 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hmnnn, Powerful, interesting Question.
10M, MRI alone is about 500k.

But say for one or two, like immediate immediate, i need 100k.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by HoluGraze: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Omooo
See how happy I am reading going through this thread.
May God bless this MALIGNANTGuest for putting joy on people's faces tonight. I'm so happy I wish I could do same.
Bless you sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18)

Oceanicbankplc Fresh Career Form Site Now Open. Hurry! / A Lecturing Job Outside Lagos Or 200k Job In Lagos? / It Support Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.