Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,563 members, 7,861,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

Will You Do This For Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Do This For Love (553 Views)

Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love / What's The Most Bizarre Thing You Ever Did For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Do This For Love by PhotoComedy: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2021
Imagine you ask her hand in marriage and her family tradition insist you must bring fresh honey bee hive without wearing protective to proof you are a man.

Will you still go ahead?

Re: Will You Do This For Love by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 12, 2021
Lol cheesy grin grin
Re: Will You Do This For Love by yuping(m): 10:28am On Nov 12, 2021
The reason I want her is to have Joy but hugging or catching bee for her will not give me Joy or makes me happy, so I move

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will You Do This For Love by Demigod22: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Do people still love? For me, I have lost my ability to love.
Re: Will You Do This For Love by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2021
That's obviously a Chinese man cheesy
Re: Will You Do This For Love by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:06am On Nov 12, 2021
Yeah.
Smoke, fire, repellent, patience etc (No wearing protective ✓ )
Re: Will You Do This For Love by KingDash: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
Yeah.

Smoke, fire, repellent, patience etc (No wearing protective ✓ )
you too like love
Re: Will You Do This For Love by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2021
KingDash:
you too like love
Hehehe, cheers

(1) (Reply)

Single.... Searching For A Babymama [BENEFITS INCLUDED] (photos) / Na Girl Wey Calm Down From January To December Go Enjoy.. / Step Father And Step Daughter Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.