Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? (387 Views)

This Picture Is The Reason Why I Think Its A Grave Offense To Be A SIMP As A Guy / Is It So Impossible To Forgive A Girlfriend That Cheated? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 12, 2021
In my first year at the university I was poised for a first class @ 100 level, as my CPGA was very very good and encouraging, but it all went haywire when I met Melody, after our first sex, I couldn't spell my name again... it was as if something formatted my brain after I released for the first time.grin

I was doing badly with studying and terrible at the exams... I had to end the relationship at the end of my second year second semester after checking the results, I did badly.

Melody finished megrin

What's your take on this guys?grin
Re: I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by Bola146(f): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2021
undecided what is wrong is wrong! You can't do the two together to avoid distractions
Re: I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by ifex370(m): 10:39am On Nov 12, 2021
It's possible but difficult

Possible when you both are smart and know what you can to school to get.

Difficult if one person doesn't care as much
Re: I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by Demigod22: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Relationship doesn't necessarily affect your academics, na you no no book. Lol, on a serious note, it depends on the individuals involved, some people are vulnerable when it comes to relationship. For me, I have lot of ladies around me and I am doing great academically, although I am in my final semester, not writing first class yet but hopeful.

When I was asking a junior student out, she benefitted from me academically, her assignments, tutorials and materials were from me. Although she turned down my proposal and ended up dating one regular guy in my class, she brought her assignment yesterday for me to help but I told her that her boyfriend is my coursemate, so he can do it.

The only thing that can affect my academics is lack of money, health related issue, but girls are just an addendum.

1 Like

Re: I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 12, 2021
Depends on who you dating. I dated a brilliant girl in my department. We came out with good grades.

Never date an olodo
Re: I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by Deicide: 11:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Person way day intelligent go remain intelligent weda e date or not. if you no know book weda you date or not grin you no go still know book. tongue
Re: I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by fattprince(m): 12:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm not dating but I'm doing badly because I've not been serious. But now for my finals I want to start dating aggressively and still improve in my study. And datubg should even help you sef if anything because highly sexed people will have energy to study. The only thing is as I'm dating I wouldn't be having sex frequently.
Re: I Think Its Impossible To Maintain Good Grades While Dating @ School? by Divoc19(f): 12:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
You are what you think.
I think it's possible

(1) (Reply)

Reasons To Work In The Health Care Industry / Various Love Emoji Colours And What They Stand For / Definition Of Masturbation, And Steps On How To Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.