Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot (58393 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Toke Makinwa Pictured With A Unicorn (photo) / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Hayee(f): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Everything about this GIRL is just SOCIAL MEDIA.
She's Finished ooooo.
So, If PMB bans Internet across Nigeria, this Talkative will just vanish into thin air?
How can someone be so unproductive that you cleave to your phone like OXYGEN?
It's shocking!
She replies everything, when I mean everything
toor some people make their money by being on our faces all the time cheesy grin cheesy tongue
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by sonofElElyon: 10:43am On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
na so my comment affect you?
E seems like say Obasanjo na your father grin grin cheesy

Why would you be so disrespectful? Would your own parents be proud of you for saying that rubbish?!

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by seyz91(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2021
na Pussy she take get the Position to Host am

she don suck one of the Big man Organizer dick
lkillbrokehoes:
The organizers f*ck up

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Hayee(f): 10:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Treasure17:

How will you feel if a random person tag you as Olosho.?
no need he is already one that how they usually envy themselves grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by LollySeaSide: 10:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Ok.
New fact: you can actually wander around in a private jet, entering wherever you like while not wearing shoes.
... T.M. 2021.
Hope her lips fill never start to dey leak?
Abi she dey codedly rub baba so she can collect apalapala to carry upgrade her artificial body?
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Barrywilly(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
This looks like a first class cabin of an airline. Certainly not a private jet.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by sonofElElyon: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
juman:
Obasanjo is oloriburuku person.
He destroy nigeria than anybody else.
God punish him and all military generals.

An "oloriburuku" that is happy, in good health and prosperous is no oloriburuku at all

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Awise09(m): 10:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Linadinna:
Photo of Toke Makinwa on barefoot with Olusegun Obasanjo
No time to check time
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by cerebralniggie1: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wahala for who snap with gorilla grin grin grin
Someone old enough to be your grandpa is who you are calling a gorrila?
Smh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by SILVERLINES: 10:47am On Nov 13, 2021
This girl fit don go sell market give obasenjo

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by tragergeorge(m): 10:53am On Nov 13, 2021
remi1444:
His father is probably somewhere in a hole without accessible road and no power for years gnashing his teeth and complaining about how the government hasn't paid his gratuity. grin So the toxicity and frustration is a chain reaction. It trickles from the top to the bottom.
wish everyone's dad is entitled to gratuity...
Dat na if pops no de one side de turn local on a stead
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by tragergeorge(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2021
Hintona:
So these people are trying to insinuate she is having an affair with the former president?

Nigerians una no well aswear undecided
How do you ran into someone in a private jet..
Abi she be air hostess or she de sell drink for the jet

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by juman(m): 10:55am On Nov 13, 2021
sonofElElyon:

An "oloriburuku" that is happy, in good health and prosperous is no oloriburuku at all

Go and borrow sense.
A man that betrayed his country, now over two hundred million people are suffering so much.
Nigeria is like yemen.

Obasanjo failed to put the country on the right track when democracy returned.
He rigged elections.
He brought half dead yaradua.
And so on.

God punish him and his useless family.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by lexy2014: 10:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Linadinna:

Person no wear shoe it is now news
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by LollySeaSide: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2021
sonofElElyon:

That's not true, sir.
There's someone who's currently galavanting the world that's a completely certified oloribururku.
Even though he goes for a recharge more often than he remembers his assistant's name, we know he's having a swell time spending our money.
Oga, even my ancestors know that the person I'm talking about is an (OLORIBURURKU)³.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Oyinbukola: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Linadinna:

It is well o
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 11:00am On Nov 13, 2021
Agozie48:

She is a brand ambassador to different companies
She has a clothing,bag,make up kits business
She works as an OAP in Rhythm FM Lagos
She has her own You Tube Channel, (Google Pays Her)
She hosts shows ,red carpets (Bbnaija BUzz show, GUS Anchor,MBGN Anchor)
She does TV shows on DSTV
She features in several movie's
She has Instagram page with about 4M followers

Bros with the following things mentioned and so much more, you can see that she doesn't need big men to bankroll her. Stop thinking that every successful Lady out there that a big man is bankrolling them. Work hard and you will reap the fruits of your efforts. She has paid her dues ,She has worked hard over the years and now the results are showing and you are here yabbing rubbish.
if someone check your age now you will be claiming over 40 or 30 years ba?? You are a complete useless fool for falling for these girls social media tactics. How does her own life concern you. Did she feed you?? Did she buy clothes for you?? She na mumu you be ni?? Abi you no go school?? And you foolishly believe this fake life?? You don't have sense oga.
Why is it everything lies they feed you guys you eat. Same way politicians kept on duping you guys... People like you are the greatest problem we have in this country. Every lies they feed you you believe like mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by sonofElElyon: 11:02am On Nov 13, 2021
juman:

Go and borrow sense.
A man that betrayed his country, now over two hundred million people are suffering so much.
Nigeria is like yemen.

Obasanjo failed to put the country on the right track when democracy returned.
He rigged elections.
He brought half dead yaradua.
And so on.

God punish him and his useless family.

Go on insulting people like that (just like you just insulted me too) and you'll end up being the irreversible oloriburuku of the century... A lot of people have ended up accursed because of their careless words..
Can't you just make your point (but of course you don't have any) without a foul mouth?!
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wizlead: 11:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Rydermaverick:

How you feeling it?hope you having a good time?

I just arrived. I'm still trying to get familiar with the terrains.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Wizlead:

I just arrived. I'm still trying to get familiar with the terrains.
For sure man..enjoy your survey..

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2021
Dem dey ran into someone in a private Jet?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Klington: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:
This Olosho made me dislike Gulder Ultimate Search. It's irritating watching those guys/ladies answer her Yes Ma every time.

I thought I was the only one.
I watched it only once and these reason made me dislike the show.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Bamzyriches451: 11:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Make them enjoy
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:26am On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:
This Olosho made me dislike Gulder Ultimate Search. It's irritating watching those guys/ladies answer her Yes Ma every time.

this iidiot just hate Yoruba, he inherited this hate filled from his parents

Igbo parents failed their wards with this unnecessary hating they inherited from them

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:30am On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
if someone check your age now you will be claiming over 40 or 30 years ba?? You are a complete useless fool for falling for these girls social media tactics. How does her own life concern you. Did she feed you?? Did she buy clothes for you?? She na mumu you be ni?? Abi you no go school?? And you foolishly believe this fake life?? You don't have sense oga.
Why is it everything lies they feed you guys you eat. Same way politicians kept on duping you guys... People like you are the greatest problem we have in this country. Every lies they feed you you believe like mumu.

Prove him wrong if you've contrary evidence, you people just come online to be badmouthing people ways of life

why not mind your business and focus on your wealth building? many women in man's look lately

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Benblaq(m): 11:37am On Nov 13, 2021
The attendant in uniform na pokenoser
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

Prove him wrong if you've contrary evidence, you people just come online to be badmouthing people ways of life

why not mind your business and focus on your wealth building? many women in man's look lately
werey in disguise who is interested in discussing toke makinwa issue with you. Shebi you get wife for house, mumu brother ehn pray your wife lives her way of life the way your role model toke lives her life now. Wahala dey there?? See toke makinwa is a Yorubas girl and I automaticaly like her for that not her way of life. She is my sister so that ordinarily can allow me instead her because if it's other tribe they will always protect thier own.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:45am On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
werey in disguise who is interested in discussing toke makinwa issue with you. Shebi you get wife for house, mumu brother ehn pray your wife lives her way of life the way your role model toke lives her life now. Wahala dey there?? See toke makinwa is a Yorubas girl and I automaticaly like her for that not her way of life. She is my sister so leave her alone.

you're not interested in her discussion yet you're writing epistle on a thread that had to do with her, are you conscious of your mental health at all? a lot of mad people here lately, imagine writing epistle on someone that don't even know you exist

alaye better double your hustle many people are looking up to you, continue hating on someone that don't send you. moral activist everywhere yet you're still on hustling status

get sense bro

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by lolu2019: 11:46am On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Everything about this GIRL is just SOCIAL MEDIA.
She's Finished ooooo.
So, If PMB bans Internet across Nigeria, this Talkative will just vanish into thin air?
How can someone be so unproductive that you cleave to your phone like OXYGEN?
It's shocking!
She replies everything, when I mean everything
u are saying shit.because that is her path and their is nothing u can do about it. when she resigned at Rhythm @93.7 as an OAP u r probably still sucking ur Mama's breast.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by lakezone67(m): 11:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

Though I doubt it, but if they weren't told to reply them with that. Then those contestants are the most mentally enslaved folks there have ever been.
A simple yes or no is never an insulting reply to anybody in the whole world
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by zubby29(m): 11:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Why u dey confirm ur foolishness, if every woman na olosho dat means ur mama na olosho
Davash222:

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by TuFab(f): 11:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:

Says a bad belle who has lost hope of any positive thing happening in his miserable life.
You'll soon choke on your bile, watch out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Bruno Iwuoha In A USA Hospital / Nimat Siaka Hawks Tomatoes For Her Birthday Photoshoot / Bankyw Pictured With His Groomsmen In Cape Town Ahead Of His White Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.