Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,115 members, 7,849,490 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot (58386 Views)

Ruby Ojiakor Hits The Street On Barefoot To Celebrate 1 Million IG Followers / Toke Makinwa Pictured With A Unicorn (photo) / Toke Makinwa Pictured With Babajide Sanwo-Olu As They Queue To Cast Their Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by qtguru(m): 11:53am On Nov 13, 2021
I legit didn't know that was Toke, Makeup sha
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:56am On Nov 13, 2021
Baba Fe jenbe
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 11:58am On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you're not interested in her discussion yet you're writing epistle on a thread that had to do with her, are you conscious of your mental health at all? a lot of mad people here lately, imagine writing epistle on someone that don't even know you exist

alaye better double your hustle many people are looking up to you, continue hating on someone that don't send you. moral activist everywhere yet you're still on hustling status

get sense bro
See I still won't write much because of this, I won't disturb myself on your case. Check my profile, im less active in romance or religion or any other stupid things. You can see I'm always in political and crime section. So if you want me to engage you, contribute to other meaningful topic, we can talk in that direction but on this I don't see anything i can say here.

Do you think if toke is my daughter or my sister I won't give her most corrosive and toxic insult of her life if she lives an akward life?? I'm I one of you wretched good for nothing people who can easily be driven by wealth that's even mostly fake??

I will pray one prayer for you, if you dont say a big amen then you a complete hypocritical fool.
Your wife will from now on live her life like that girl. Can I hear you saying AMEN?? Mr mumudi
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
See I still won't write much because of this, I won't disturb myself on your case. Check my profile, im less active in romance or religion or any other stupid things. You can see I'm always in political and crime section. So if you want me to engage you, contribute to other meaningful topic, we can talk in that direction but on this I don't see anything i can say here.

Do you think if toke is my daughter or my sister I won't give her most corrosive and toxic insult of her life if she lives an akward life?? I'm I one of you wretched good for nothing people who can easily be driven by wealth that's even mostly fake??

I will pray one prayer for you, if you dont say a big amen then you a complete hypocritical fool.
Your wife will from now on live her life like that girl. Can I hear you saying AMEN?? Mr mumudi

has someone ever tell you the truth that you're senseless before? if anyone have not I'm telling you for free without charging you that you're dumb, senseless, naive and unfortunate to be a Male gender....doing cho cho like a mad cow

she's olosho and still presenting right but your sisters might be there doing oshofree for opportunist guys but that's not your concern, ya concern is Toke Makinwa that don't know you exist

the person that used your brain as collateral no do you well. when your mental provider is available, just read this your gibberish again and see how dumb you sound

happy monkey everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

you're not interested in her discussion yet you're writing epistle on a thread that had to do with her, are you conscious of your mental health at all? a lot of mad people here lately, imagine writing epistle on someone that don't even know you exist

alaye better double your hustle many people are looking up to you, continue hating on someone that don't send you. moral activist everywhere yet you're still on hustling status

get sense bro
oooooh I didn't see your moniker before I kept on replying you. Wifesnatcher okkkkk I now understand your type.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

has someone ever tell you the truth that you're senseless before? if anyone have not I'm telling you for free without charging you that you're dumb, senseless, naive and unfortunate to be a Male gender....doing cho cho like a mad cow

she's olosho and still presenting right but your sisters might be there doing oshofree for opportunist guys but that's not your concern, ya concern is Toke Makinwa that don't know you exist

the person that used your brain as collateral no do you well. when your mental provider is available, just read this your gibberish again and see how dumb you sound

happy monkey everywhere
see mumu you can't say amen abi, you can't say amen?? Watin make I call you??
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by lkillbrokehoes: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
If you were ask to show us your papa now, it'll be like an insult lipsrsealed
Some people just don't have common sense

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
see mumu you can't say amen abi, you can't say amen?? Watin make I call you??

the prayer you prayed all your life where has it land you? how many wealthy guy have time to be hating on someone on social media?

you're just a frustrated cow vexing your frustration on strangers, you better watch your mental health, insanity is knocking in your door
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

happy monkey everywhere
every spirit of wife snatching be move out of your life in Jesus name, say amen mumu.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
oooooh I didn't see your moniker before I kept on replying you. Wifesnatcher okkkkk I now understand your type.

look at this utter m0ron you won make I spoil your day for you abi? that common sense you don't have, I go influence am to your empty head right now

ode
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Sacred007: 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
Wahala for who snap with gorilla grin grin grin

a gorilla that can buy u and buy your family all join

isn't that interesting?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
every spirit of wife snatching be move out of your life in Jesus name, say amen mumu.

a kid will be a kid, I'm sure this cow is still living under his parents roof, this might be the reason his common sense keep draining
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by SATANlST: 12:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
i wish this useless gold digging hoe nothing but painful death
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by SATANlST: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:
This Olosho made me dislike Gulder Ultimate Search. It's irritating watching those guys/ladies answer her Yes Ma every time.

i swear i lost interest in it immediately i was told she is the anchor

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

the prayer you prayed all your life where has it land you? how many wealthy guy have time to be hating on someone on social media?

you're just a frustrated cow vexing your frustration on strangers, you better watch your mental health, insanity is knocking in your door
The truth be told you have had an accident sometimes before that make you hit your head on pedestrian?? Because i cant see whee i have hated toke makinwa plor insulted her now before you started crying like a dumped baby. A whole grown up man like you booth licking a female like this to the extent that you are very ready to kill yourself on toke makinwa issue?? Wifesnatcher see your life in public, take it easy now. I'm not insulting your madam ok?? Abi na your sister?? But why cant you wish your wife or your daughter lives like that, enh?? Say amen to my prayer before I will see you as a serious disciple of that girl If not go and kill yourself Mr wifesnatcher. I won't reply you after this.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by tonyashburton: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's not a private jet.It's a First Class cabin.Can't you run into someone again in peace?

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 12:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

a kid will be a kid, I'm sure this cow is still living under his parents roof, this might be the reason his common sense keep draining
sorry oo you that is living in your own mansions. Every Dic and Harry calling themselves what they are not. Rich man pls how much you get sef. Mr billion dollars. Frustrated nincompoop, look at this bily � syaing trash. You are complete tired nitwit.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
sorry oo you that is living in your own mansions. Every Dic and Harry calling themselves what they are not. Rich man pls how much you get sef. Mr billion dollars. Frustrated nincompoop, look at this bily � syaing trash. You are complete tired nitwit.

lol you're the frustration one here, wetin TM do you? she know even know you and I yet you're badmouthing her

guy na cele go fit cure your stupidity o even Ben Carson will failed to operate your brain successfully
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 12:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
The truth be told you have had an accident sometimes before that make you hit your head on pedestrian?? Because i cant see whee i have hated toke makinwa plor insulted her now before you started crying like a dumped baby. A whole grown up man like you booth licking a female like this to the extent that you are very ready to kill yourself on toke makinwa issue?? Wifesnatcher see your life in public, take it easy now. I'm not insulting your madam ok?? Abi na your sister?? But why cant you wish your wife or your daughter lives like that, enh?? Say amen to my prayer before I will see you as a serious disciple of that girl If not go and kill yourself Mr wifesnatcher. I won't reply you after this.

where is this cow running to? well I'm not a psychotherapist but your likes I think you should be hitting your head on brick three time in a day for one week perhaps you will get your sanity back, is even gud you've the idea before

Local fowl like you they type epistle on top another person matter. Oponu
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by shigishege: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

where is this cow running to? well I'm not a psychotherapist but your likes I think you should be hitting your head on brick three time in a day for one week perhaps you will get your sanity back, is even gud you've the idea before

Local fowl like you they type epistle on top another person matter. Oponu
its like you are a Yoruba man, ok I'm sorry. But why are you reasoning like them?? Im sorry for my harsh words to my brother but you can never see where i ever insulted that girl na. I signed out for you.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by prophetfire: 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Linadinna:
Photo of Toke Makinwa on barefoot with Olusegun Obasanjo
No problem, in no long a time, they would show us the one they snapped without underwears.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
That one wey dey back dey look toke bum bum...no be pilot be that? No wonder planes dey crash any how for nizooria.
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Olarewaju89: 1:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Joysticks:
If obj could sleep with one of his son's beautiful young wife,he can sleep with toke.

Were you there that time

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by mymadam(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:

shocked Your profile pic looks much like OBJ. Is that you in there? Nice, very nice.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by hectorswag(m): 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Beebah2000:
haterz gonna hate tongue leave the old man let him enjoy his life and last I checked Toke is unmarried/mature enough to hang out with whomever she pleases. So please, live and let live undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by APCNig: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Davash222:
This Olosho made me dislike Gulder Ultimate Search. It's irritating watching those guys/ladies answer her Yes Ma every time.

Nothing sells more than Sex. I buy Sex also.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Piyke: 2:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Linadinna:
Toke Makinwa had taken to twitter to share a selfie of herself with the ex-military man and former President of Nigeria Chief Olusegun Obasabjo on a private jet without shoes on.

Sharing the photo, the 2021 anchor of Gulder Ultimate Search wrote, "Look who I ran into."

The caption, however, captured the attention of many who questioned how she ended up in a private jet with Obasanjo without shoes on.

"Toke Makinwa, you ran into ex-president Obasanjo in a private plane barefooted or what? This your above picture looks questionable cause the pic looks comfortably taken & the pilot behind doesn't seem surprised to see you there; His reaction speaks volumes. Nice pic anyway. No offense," a user wrote.

Many people blasted her for the picture.

She went on her Instagram story and shared the pictures below.

This is 100% Ethiopian airlines (ET) business class or Cloud9 as they brand it.

Cloud 9 seats are red compared to the green in economy. The green drapes and the uniform of the onlooker is spot on with ET cabin crew atire.
Also, the highlighted WiFi symbol below is ET's WiFi symbol.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by JayPeeOham: 3:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
Which is the news exactly, Is it the picture with OBJ or her being barefooted
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Wiifesnatcher(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
its like you are a Yoruba man, ok I'm sorry. But why are you reasoning like them?? Im sorry for my harsh words to my brother but you can never see where i ever insulted that girl na. I signed out for you.

you've no reason to judge her, let God be the judge. this girl you're calling names might even enter heaven before you moralist

so judge less and let love lead, stop badmouthing people you don't even have idea of their ways of life
Re: Toke Makinwa Pictured With Obasanjo On Barefoot by Agozie48: 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
if someone check your age now you will be claiming over 40 or 30 years ba?? You are a complete useless fool for falling for these girls social media tactics. How does her own life concern you. Did she feed you?? Did she buy clothes for you?? She na mumu you be ni?? Abi you no go school?? And you foolishly believe this fake life?? You don't have sense oga.
Why is it everything lies they feed you guys you eat. Same way politicians kept on duping you guys... People like you are the greatest problem we have in this country. Every lies they feed you you believe like mumu.

People like you are the reason why females in their family will never rise up , you are a mumu , you are a fool ,better get up and go and work . Envy and Jealousy will make you when you see a woman succeeding you begin to hate her start giving yourself excuses that she is sleeping with Men. If you have proof that she is being bankrolled by Men, if you have any concrete proof of the Men who bankroll her drop it and maybe we would agree with you but if you don't have shut the hell up and stop envying people's success

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Wears A Pant For 3 Days - Opeyemi Falegan / Eniola Badmus In Tears, Buries Her Friend (Photos) / 'I Want To Lick You Simi' -- Ycee [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.