Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA (468 Views)

Wike Commissions Opobo/Nkoro Unity Road, First Link Road In 150 Years / Imo State Governoship Election Results Across The Lga (unofficial Results Please / Kaduna: PDP Wins All The LGA - See Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by DezMayorz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMOMA Awards: Gov Wike Has Restored The Lost Glory Of The Garden City - Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam.

- Sets to launch Transport Scheme To Ease Movement During This Christmas And Festive Season.

The chairman of Opobo/Nkoro LGA, Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam has commended Gov Nyesom Wike adminstrative ingenuity and developmental structures in Rivers State.

This he said when DMOMA Awards organizers, together with some bloggers and online newsmen visited him in respect to his emergence as the LGA Chairman of the year (on security).

Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam said that Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has restored the lost Glory of garden City and Rivers State in general; says Opobo/Nkoro LGA are strongly behind Gov Nyesom Ezenwo Wike comes 2023.

".... Gov Nyesom Wike has restored the lost glory of garden City. You can see how beautiful Aba roads are now, with tip top quality road and flyover projects.
Gov. Wike has the potential and capacity to handle higher glory like the office of the Nigerian president.
The entire Opobo/Nkoro LGA are strongly behind him and Opobo/Nkoro will continue to be PDP" - Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam.

The DMOMA Awards LGA Chairman of the year ( on security) is set to launch a 'Transportation scheme' for his Opobo/Nkoro people, to ease movement of people to and fro Opobo/Nkoro during this Christmas and festive season.

"Apart from what we have done on security and other sectors. We want to launch a Transportation scheme aimed to ease movement in Opobo/Nkoro during this festive period.
You know Gov Nyesom Wike built a beautiful road for us. We will launch a Transportation scheme to enable our people enjoy the best road Wike built for us" - Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam added.

He dedicates his DMOMA Awards to God, commended the organizers of DMOMA Awards, said such recognition will serve as source of encouragement to do more and help to excel his efforts.

Rt Hon Enyiada Cookey-Gam, together with some other LGA Chairmen will be awarded in the prestigious DMOMA Awards of EXCELLENCE and LEADERSHIP comes 4th of December in New GRA, Port Harcourt for their tremendous input so far in their various Local Government.

Enyiada has performed well in security architecture of Opobo/Nkoro LGA.
He built a Security Check Point, at Opobo New Layout within his first 12 days in office.
Completed Nkoro Police Station, Nkoro Town within his 100 days in office.
Procurement of security gadgets.
Procurement of power generating sets for the military quarters in Opobo/Nkoro LGA.
Refurbishing of security outboard engine boats for the Marine mobile police patrol.

Dez Mayorz Report.
11/11/2021

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Kinematics: 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
Cookey-Gam ipig miscreants here said you are an Ibo man. That the whole of Opobo/Nkoro belongs to Ibos and its biafla...

2 Likes

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Sergio101(m): 6:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kinematics:
Cookey-Gam ipig miscreants here said you are an Ibo man. That the whole of Opobo/Nkoro belongs to Ibos and its biafla...

Mr Man, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why not shut the fu.. cking buccal

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Sergio101(m): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
cool Btw...... He's Hon "Enyiada"
please pray translate the meaning of the name to me.
let's start from there.
And I will tell you the correct meaning

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Loverofpeace: 6:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
What is the meaning of Enyiada in IjAw i am lover of IjAw language who can teach me..

2 Likes

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Kinematics: 6:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

[s]Mr Man, if you don't have any reasonable thing to say, why not shut the fu.. cking buccal[/s]

One ipig miscreant spotted. Ndi potopoto kedu?

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by thatigboman1: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kinematics:
u didn't see Enyiada abi

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by helinues: 6:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
That would be nice
Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Sergio101(m): 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kinematics:

One ipig miscreant spotted. Ndi potopoto kedu?

Define miscreant bro.

Let's go back to class (the drawing board).

I do owe you some penny if you indirectly insulted yourself.

Recreant rabid mor0n of cursed land

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Kinematics: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
thatigboman1:
u didn't see Enyiada abi

Yes naa,,, that's why Opobo is biafla

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Kinematics: 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

[s]Define miscreant bro.

Let's go back to class (the drawing board).
I do owe you some penny if you indirectly insulted yourself.

Recreant rabid mor0n of cursed land[/s]

Ndi potopoto please teach me English. I can't define miscreant cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Sergio101(m): 6:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kinematics:

Yes naa,,, that's why Opobo is biafla
Mr Man say the meaning and stop this your meander
Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Kinematics: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

[s]Mr Man say the meaning and stop this your meander[/s]

Ndi potopoto Hon. Enyiada Cookey-Gam is an Ibo man. He is a biaflan. Infact the Atlantic Ocean after Opobo is biafla land.

1 Like

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Sergio101(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kinematics:

Ndi potopoto please teach me English. I can't define miscreant cheesy grin

The last thing I do find myself doing in this site is engaging lowlifes.
I mean people of half education (sorry for my word Sha)

Thanks for your time.
Carry your low grade encephalon to the next door....... I don't really welcome it.

Don't mention me again since you can't answer simple question.
Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Kinematics: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sergio101:

[s]The last thing I do find myself doing in this site is engaging lowlifes.
I mean people of half education (sorry for my word Sha)

Thanks for your time.
Carry your low grade encephalon to the next door....... I don't really welcome it.

Don't mention me again since you can't answer simple question.[/s]

Ndi potopoto I hear you. Your ignorance is smelling...

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by GreatBoss: 7:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bonny and Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but are not even in one Ibo own.
And does his name sound Igbo??
His name was changed from cock eye that they gave him to cookeygham.
I'm from Bonny LGA and both Bonny and Opobo are of the Ibani Ijaw Subgroup.
All Ibo frustrations end here.

2 Likes

Re: Opobo/nkoro Chair To Launch Transport Scheme In The LGA by Kinematics: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
GreatBoss:
Bonny and Opobo are in all Ijaw socia-cultural organizations, without leaving even one behind, but are not even in one Ibo own.
And does his name sound Igbo??
His name was changed from cock eye that they gave him to cookeygham.
I'm from Bonny LGA and both Bonny and Opobo are of the Ibani Ijaw Subgroup.
All Ibo frustrations end here.

(1) (Reply)

After My Imprisonment, I Discovered Life Is Vanity - Sen Orji Kalu / North Doesn't Need Your Deceitful Kneeling, Begging For 2023 Presidency, Norther / We’re Gonna Be A Country Of 214 Million People In About 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.