Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident (24570 Views)

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / Tordue Henry Salem: Missing Vanguard Reporter Found Dead In Abuja / Tordue Salem: NUJ Issues Police 24-Hour Mandate For Missing Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by zombieHUNTER: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
How was he caught
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Glory2DLamb(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
This APC government will not cease to amaze!
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Tallesty1(m): 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
FarahAideed:
Hmmm..so if it was hit and run why did it take. A whole month to discover the body?
Hit and Run.

Hit with a car and then ran with his body.

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by gulfer: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fishy smell all around this story angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Anaerobi(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Too bad
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by yinkus6750(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
How was the investigation carried out, that linked the suspect to the incidence?
Parading suspects without giving full reports allow the public not to trust the process.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by ivolt: 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
This isn't the suspect many people expected.

They expected the police to parade a group of assassins who will confess they were hired by a top politician to kill the victim because he spoke the truuth.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by mozona(m): 1:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
I don't believe, somebody is taking the fall for another.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by DeMekus: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Another police lie to cover up their atrocities.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by IgOga(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
Somebody once showed up in Nigerian court to claim he was James Ibori too shocked

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by sammirano2: 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
A mans life is about to be forcefully taken from him.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by OwaliZiz(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
I'm seeing this thing like the Itoro of man was hired to come and play this role to avoid deep investigation that may lead to the truth of how the innocent journalist was killed.

3 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by tenpipsperday: 2:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
A hit and run case will not make the body disappear. The body will be found at the accident venue.

They sold an idea unto this guy and he agreed to play along.

Bottom line, dude has cashed out. Sooner than later the case will disappear from public domain and dude will relocate to another environment and start living large.

Na 9ja we dey.

5 Likes

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Unclebee009(m): 2:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
careytommy37:

I was about asking same question but the more important question is , how was the suspect tied to the crime.
It's obvious someone powerful is using the police to deflect from the obvious cause of his death.

Are you pondering what I’m pondering…
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by tobeGod: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2021
So he mistakingly knocked the deceased down and went along with his body for over a month or what, even if he ran away the body would have been reported and identified. Nigerian story these days develop as the go by. Look at Chidima's own for example, different sides bot the one made under duress and the ones made on contract. SMH
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by BigDawsNet: 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Republic of Script
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by cesctotti(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
this somehow doesnt sound true to me... somethin is wrong somewhwere....
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by leksgcfr(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Too bad. As brilliant as Frank MBA is, his public display over the last 24hours is worrisome. Same loopholes in the Odili's case , same here too- giving room for high level of doubt in their supposed investigations.

May Salem's soul find peace.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by GIFTEDPLANNERS(m): 2:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
How will I believe this story that tells by moon light as a kid that snail ran faster than elephant is even better of. The loose ends are more than the story itself
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by FarahAideed: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
Hit and Run.

Hit with a car and then ran with his body.

Hit and run means a car hits someone and doesn't stop ...it doesn't mean they ran with the victims body
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by aryzgreat: 2:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Police and lies.

Anyway this apc govt is govt of lies
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Arieljay(f): 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
daddytime:
Oh...

Rest on Tordue.

Your death is yet another wake up call to how fleeting this life truly is.

Wished I had made out more time to hang with you over bottle.

Sad...
very fleeting,we live to die������
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
How disciplined he equaled to the criminality?
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by descartes400: 2:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
careytommy37:
How was he matched to the crime?

exactly my thoughts!
how was he caught? given its a hit and run and would have easily gotten away with it considering our environment and time of day it happened.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Elidrisy20: 2:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
fergie001:

I no believe dis story ooo
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by jpworld(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sometimes i will blame the journalist that are present during the press conference. Some questions you asked the police will unravel the truth.

Police press conference ate always organized with their own preferred journalists
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Tallesty1(m): 2:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
pocohantas:
Why flee the accident scene?
Nigerians are the reason some drivers flee the scene.

There was a time I was going East from ABJ and when we got to one community in Kogi State, we saw a burning bus and a crowd.

The passengers have all fled except one unfortunate lady and the driver that I am not sure survived because he was just lying down there in his own blood, motionless.

The lady was sitting on the floor, clad in just panties and bra, blood all over her body too.

What happened? The driver knocked down a child. The villagers thought the child was dead and descended on them. Burnt the bus, knocked the driver senseless, attacked the passengers while looting anything they could lay hand on.

It happens everywhere.
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Brushstrokes20: 2:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
# govt magic # abracadabra
Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by Tallesty1(m): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
FarahAideed:

Hit and run means a car hits someone and doesn't stop ...it doesn't mean they ran with the victims body
I am telling you what happened here and you're speaking English.

1 Like

Re: Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident by pocohantas(f): 2:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tallesty1:
Nigerians are the reason some drivers flee the scene.

There was a time I was going East from ABJ and when we got to one community in Kogi State, we saw a burning bus and a crowd.

The passengers have all fled except one unfortunate lady and the driver I am not sure survived because he just lying in his own blood, motionless.

The lady was sitting on the floor, clad in just panties and bra, blood all over her body too.

What happened? The driver knocked down a child. The villagers thought the child was dead and descended on them. Burnt the bus, knocked the driver senseless, attacked the passengers while looting anything they could lay hand on.

It happens everywhere.

You are right about this, but they don’t even flee to the nearest police station or checkpoint. They go all the way home. Some of these accidents happen at night or on lone roads with no villagers waiting to burn them. Some deaths in this country are way too careless and avoidable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adenuga Offers Keshi 2 Cars, A House,& N160M To Eagles / Attack Threats: Lagos Under Partial Lockdown — Lagos Police Commissioner, Alabi / PDP Goes After Wike’s Loyalists, Targets Governor Ikpeazu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.