Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,785 members, 7,851,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? (2137 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyibo Lover. See Reactions / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Please can someone put me through how I can go about finding an Oyibo woman to marry.

I mean a young lady not an old fool.

No insult abeg.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Botking: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hope you have money to relocate and be with her in her country, because she won't considing coming and live with you in 9ja

You should also consider that in your quest

Meanwhile, good luck

If you have reason well my above statement, then i can link you up with young single Chinese ladies, who are very interested in interracial relationship, but have it in mind that you must come to live in china, that's the only way it will work.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
Somebody's son go find oyibo woman one day grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 4:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
Botking:
Hope you have money to relocate and be with her in her country, because she won't considing coming and live with you in 9ja

Meanwhile, good luck

If you have reason well my above statement, then i can link you up with young single Chinese ladies, who are very interested in interracial relationship, but have it in mind that you must come to live in china, that's the only way it will work.

I am working with the Federal government.

It means I have to resign.

I know an airforce personnel who married a white woman and both are living in Nigeria.

It is easier for him to go abroad because of the wife.

They have 2 houses one in Nigeria and one abroad.

I even heard that there are some white ladies who have money, but no husbands and they are willing to come to Africa to marry because to marry African seems a great idea to them.

It is not that they rate or respect Africans better than their people. They rate their people higher.

It is just that they consider marrying people from another race a great idea.

They want to experience what it could feel like marrying a black person.

Just like those British ladies who went and join Talibans in Afghanistan to fight just for the thrill of it.

Though their country is far better than Afghanistan, but they decided to go to Afghanistan.
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 4:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Beebah2000:
Somebody's son go find oyibo woman one day grin cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Botking: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
lecturer50:

I know an airforce personnel who married a white woman and both are living in Nigeria.

I even heard that there are some white ladies who have money, but no husbands and they are willing to come to Africa to marry because to marry African seems a great idea to them.

It is not that they rate or respect Africans better than their people. They rate their people higher.

Just like those British ladies who went and join Talibans in Afghanistan to fight just for the thrill of it.

Though their country is far better than Afghanistan, but they decided to go to Afghanistan.

You're right, but most of them will want to live in their country with their black husband, then living in the husband home country

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 4:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Botking:

You're right, but most of them will want to live in their country with their black husband, then living in the husband home country

Ok
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Botking:

Meanwhile, good luck

If you have reason well my above statement, then i can link you up with young single Chinese ladies, who are very interested in interracial relationship, but have it in mind that you must come to live in china, that's the only way it will work. Baba show us way nau, how can we find chinese / american woman easily? grin

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Petyprincess(f): 5:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
Are you rich? Like extremely rich?
If no, only old white women are interested in broke black guys but you have to be ready to be a puppet to her.
You should be able to get this type if you can at least asslick and be humble as our Nigerian brothers are doing in order to get greencard

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Boogyman557: 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Holly Gram cool na confirm real matters h dis 1. WTF MAN
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by offset67(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
Botking:

Meanwhile, good luck

ma nigga link me up
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's better you stay close to them, know them and you know the rest.
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Petyprincess:
If no, only old white women are interested in broke black guys but you have to be ready to be a puppet to her.
You should be able to get this type if you can at least asslick and be humble as our Nigerian brothers are doing in order to get greencard

Ok.

Thank you.
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 7:14pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

You mean I should first be close to them to know their character.
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
lecturer50:

You mean I should first be close to them to know their character.
Close > I met relate, build a relationship or something...
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by oluwaseyi0: 7:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
What are you going to offer a young white girl on return
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Truvelisback(m): 8:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Why do u want to marry an oyinbo woman?
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Understand
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
What are you going to offer a young white girl on return

What a husband normally offers his wife.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 8:29pm On Nov 12, 2021
Truvelisback:
Why do u want to marry an oyinbo woman?

Because I want to marry Oyibo woman.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Botking:

Meanwhile, good luck

Link me up comrade
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Kobojunkie: 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
lecturer50:
Please can someone put me through how I can go about finding an Oyibo woman to marry.

No insult abeg.
1. Become successful
2. Connect with other successful folks who happen to be white
3. Begin dating white women in that space

If you are looking instead for a white young women you can mooch off of, you have to travel abroad to where they live and the moment you do so, you will for that the laws in place there do not favor moochers. undecided
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Jeon(f): 10:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
lecturer50:

No insult abeg.

Go dating site.
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by kals4luv990(m): 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Botking:

Meanwhile, good luck

senior abeg link me up
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 4:43am On Nov 13, 2021
lecturer50:

Lol not many ppl marry someone just cos of their colour or country of origin. N not all white ppl think theyre better than other colours of ppl. Theres good n bad ones just like another colour of ppl.
Try Afrointroductions...gud luck
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 4:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Petyprincess:

Some fall in love no matter if the other has money but its rare. If a person builds up a connection with the other first theres possibility of love. U never know but its rare i guess. Ive known it to happen.
@the pic below ur comment...holy moly shocked shocked
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 4:49am On Nov 13, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

U mean get to know the person build relationships?
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Mrscarter(f): 4:50am On Nov 13, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Yeah build up a relationship get to know a person n youll have better chance
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by Botking: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2021
kals4luv990:
senior abeg link me up

Is not about link me up, question is will you come to China?, because this ladies are damn serious, they want a loyal man, they don't care about your skills color, if you promise them loyalty, and later not committed to your promise, then someone will be hurt badly

An average Chinese lady don't joke with commitment, this was ingrained in their culture, but the current situation is different because most of their men has adopted the western lifestyle of womanizing, so divorce is as common as you see in the west, what is the cause of it (Infidelity).

So if you have money and willing to come and settled in china, you wouldn't even need me to link you up, because the very moment you settled, you will automatically have a Chinese lady who will be interested in dating or marrying you, so long as you promise to be loyal to her, and be careful to keep that promise, because if you don't, like I said earlier (someone will be hurt)

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2021
Mrscarter:

Lol not many ppl marry someone just cos of their colour or country of origin. N not all white ppl think theyre better than other colours of ppl. Theres good n bad ones just like another colour of ppl.
Try Afrointroductions...gud luck

Thanks a lot dear.
Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2021
Jeon:

Go dating site.

Yes. I think dating site is ok.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Marry Oyibo Woman? by lecturer50(m): 7:20am On Nov 13, 2021
Although I know black women are more beautiful in my eyes than Oyibo woman.

The darker a girl is, the better.

Since only one continent (Africa) has majority as blacks, it means that blacks are very precious because whatever is scarce is always in high demand.

Even in Africa, we have white people in North Africa.Blacks are relatively few in the world compare to white people.

Blacks are therefore the best because even science says there is something in blacks that are not in the whites.

If I were a white man,I won't marry any lady except she is black.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Passengers In The Bus Browsing Nairaland / Choose One : Body Odour , kitten Odour , Mouth Odour , Gbola Odour / Ladies Which Number Are You Choosing???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.