Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

My First Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My First Boyfriend. (1838 Views)

How Old Were You When You Had Your First Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / My Girlfriend Took An Oath With Her First Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lots of errors... Poor network... I'm too lazy to edit the story... I'm a hurry to post these hence I'm typing really quick... grin

It's nearly been two days since I've last chatted with my would-be boyfriend from Colombia... embarassed

I've been ignoring him on purpose... Distance makes the heart grow fonder... grin

It's been really difficult... But I'll try to add a day more... The temptation is outta this world through... Being with my phone, knowing he's online... cry

I'm slowly dying on the inside... Dying of anxiety and boredom. angry

I'm an extrovert but I only have two close friends..:

An Egyptian girl I once dated but ghosted for months... I texted her recently, could tell that she's mad but I don't feel in the mood to bring up an excuse... tongue

And...

A South African boy...he's my age-mate... Same year, month and date!!! kiss
We're twins... He's really cool... I had a crush on him cause he's such a pan-Africanist... But we're just friends... He's a Zulu... Cool.

But I don't wanna chat with either... So I'm here... To use romance-land as a personal diary and narrate my first love experience... kiss

My first boyfriend

I was sixteen... Young, sweet and eager for love... smiley

A new student in a government school (I had only attended private schools) I surprised myself by making friends instantly... There was a really cute fair boy... Really tall... But I prefer dark chocolate... So I had a crush on his best friend...[I'll refer to him as Cele].

Cele was a cool dude from Enugu state. Very loud, extremely friendly... He wasn't handsome but decent looking... that's cool... I'm not one to date 'pretty boys'... tongue

Cele had a crush on me... Told his friends I was his wife... grin

We would flirt... And everyone thought we fit... We did too.

The first time Cele and I really spoke... During a maths class, I brought up a word game to play with a seatmate... Cele noticed and whispered that we should stop distracting ourselves... But focus on the teacher and whatever it was he was boring us with... grin

Moments later, Cele was consumed by the game... He was really into it until I fell from my seat... Very awkward, yet insanely funny situation... We bonded.

Now towards the end of the first term... I borrowed a text book from another classmate (I'll refer to him as Moe).

Moe is from Benue state... Really dark... Nothing else stood out...

I was with his text book for weeks... Then I returned it one day... Later, he and I joined some other of our classmates outside to watch the Tiv dancers practicing to a culture themed party.

Moe is Tiv so it was fun listening to him talk about his tribe... We all joked around, enjoying each others' company... After school ended, I waved him goodbye before strolling home. kiss

The next term, he and i became surprising close...

I'll reveal something about myself that would help you understand why I grew fond of him...

I lost my dead-beat father at a tender age of ten... He was never around... The typical womanising, drunk... The sort to lose his phone to prostitutes and nearly get raped undecided
He finally walked away when I was ten... Too bad he didn't die... Could have inherited his pension... grin

Anyways... Moe was everything my dad wasn't and i loved him for it... He was caring, considerate but mostly MATURE!

My mom lived for years without dating a man... Neve collected a dime from one either... So I'm as independent as the come... I'm a hopeless romantic in the sense that I wanna build an empire with the man I love... kiss

Moe was the breadwinner of his family... He worked making sandals then in a barbershop.

I was supportive of him... He's admirable... And safe to be with... Down to earth... And it's great he's a listener cos I'm a talkative!!! grin

He's a taurus (an earth sign)... I'm an Aries (a fire sign)

Like I wrote earlier, I loved him but I wasn't inlove with him... Moe was boring... He was boring to be with... Didn't offered the adventure and excitement that I would risk my life for... The one thing an Aries hates is boredom! Facts!!! angry

All this time, my friends are surprised that we're together... (We started dating)... Most especially Cele. He always knew the kind of person I am... It was a shock I would settle for a dude who rarely spoke a sentence of more than five words... cry

But Cele and I became just friends... He was already dating another girl... I encountered him to... On the 6th of April... I still remember because three days later, on Monday the next week... I said 'yes' to Moe, accepting to be his girlfriend.

I'll continue... wink
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
I and a boy became friends on Facebook... (I'll refer to him as Dave)

Dave and I after chatting a while, found that we not only attended the same school...but we're classmates though taking different courses... He's a social science student while I was a science student.

We agreed to meet one day... Sorta a date. grin

During our WAEC... A girl called me... Said a dude called Dave was calling me to a class... undecided

I went to meet my online friend who was the summoning me!! angry

He was sitting by the window... Dark skin... Kinda cute...

And he's an introvert! He was literally blushing... embarassed

We talked a while but I was more interested in another boy I had a crush on... tongue

Dave and i parted ways, already friends...having drank our fill of the other...

I'll continue
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
I met a boy (I'll refer to him as Steve).

Steve was the blackest boy in the entire school... He said this proudly and I would shiver... His skin... His confidence... I was completely infatuated! grin

The day Steve and i met... I was with my best friend Theo at the school's jamb center...

Theo has a sort of exam expo business going on and I was helping him out! grin

Steve came in... Bouncing with his hands in the pockets of his navy blue trouser... kiss

He asked me to help copy a note he would take to the exam hall... grin

I jokingly told him I would help for a ₦100... We bargained but I decided to help... although I wasn't in the mood to.

Soon, we found that we were friends on Facebook! He was surprised... Said I looked way mature on my profile picture... Not like a baby
now with my hair held up in a bun... And my pink sweater and my knee-length socks... grin

I finished up his note... He thanked me and left...

Some days later, he cornered me at the stairs... Demanded to know why I was ignoring him... I said I wasn't..!! I have loads of friends... It's hard keep up with the hundreds of them in our class alone... undecided

He's an Art student... So his class was upstairs...

He said I was lying... Then asked if it's because he didn't pay me for helping him out with his note... I was shocked... I never intended to get paid... grin

Steve thrust the ₦100 naira in my face and told me not to be upset... I was like, "I'm not angry!"

He hesitated... Then gave me enough space to move on...

We continued chatting on Facebook... He asked if I had a boyfriend! I said yes...

He told me he would investigate that in his own him... Weird!

We became close... I wasn't the least bit guilty that I was dating Moe... cry

One day, Steve and I had an argument... Because I didn't chat with him for a day and he's jealous af!... The next day, I met him and tried to apologize... He said he wouldn't forgive me unless I kissed him! shocked

I was blushing! I had only been kissed once by Moe and it was awful! angry

I wasn't attracted to Moe... So I felt nothing but saliva... I just parted my lips... Uninterested and a bit grossed out.

But Moe said it was great! undecided

Perks of having full lips... I didn't even kiss back for the dude to enjoy it...

Back to my story... I was still thinking of how to say no when he leaned in and kissed me!

I'll continue soon.
Re: My First Boyfriend. by HRSweetness(f): 7:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
Interesting story. It's so cute reading about the romantic experiences of a teenager. Awww. Reminds me of the good ol days, reading mills n boon novels.

1 Like

Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
The kiss was amazing!! kiss

My heart beat increased, so much so that I would pause a minute to catch my breath... I put my hand up to my heart and Steve would laugh gently before pulling me closer! grin

He was an amazing kisser... We were both seated... I took his hand and placed it on my exposed thigh... He slid it up slowly and I loved every minute I felt his touch... I wanted it every where!

But I was still young and inexperienced and shy... So I was satisfied with his lips on mine and his fingertips playing at the hem of the skirt he raised higher still!!! tongue

Anyways I drew myself away... panting and for the first time, extremely Hot... angry

I had to because I didn't want Moe to walk in! He's calm but he had a temper... I found out later...

Steve and I didn't kiss again until later when I finally ended things with him... He's a flirt...

We were in a classroom... Hands on each others' body... His lips on my neck... Through his trousers, I felt the bulge of his erect penis! grin

If he demanded we have sex, I would have given up my virginity to him for a few minutes sex... embarassed

But we were interrupted by a girl... She led him away to get something and as they left, I felt bad... The way they were close together... The other girls warmly greeted him... I wouldn't be the only one getting his attention... cry

So I left... We met later at the school gate... I told him it was over... And the last words from him were, ".... please don't do this".

But I had no desire playing with fire... Then, I was more interested in being safe than sorry...

Now though, I'm all for pleasure... life's short...

I'll continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My First Boyfriend. by Lee99: 7:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Abeg get out

1 Like

Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
HRSweetness:
Interesting story. It's so cute reading about the romantic experiences of a teenager. Awww. Reminds me of the good ol days, reading mills n boon novels.
Thank you! grin

It's been two years...
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lee99:
Abeg get out
so rude...
Re: My First Boyfriend. by HRSweetness(f): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
Thank you! grin

It's been two years...

Keep the stories coming wink you're keeping us entertained and also developing your writing skills cool
Re: My First Boyfriend. by HRSweetness(f): 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Datboredberry:
so rude...

Don't let yourself get distracted hoonaay kiss
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Ishilove: 7:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
This aunty no get wetin she dey think
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Continuing...

Back to Dave, I regarded him as a friend... Nothing more. But i knew he had a crush on me... cry

He was cute... And I liked him a bit...

He was possessive though... He would grab my hand and lead me to a classroom where his friends would gist... He and i would be sitted side by side, not saying a word... I honestly felt out of place... They talked openly about sex... I wasn't comfortable doing that yet... Plus my friend and his grinding up against each other was just weird... grin

But I would never judge Vicky...

Dave knew I was dating Moe... He and Moe lived in the same neighbourhood... And were close friends...

Moe trusted Dave, Dave liked me, I preferred Dave to Moe... But both were boring... To be honest, now I think I only liked Dave because I was flattered that he was attracted to me... embarassed

Dave and I chatted regularly... Dave was shy... But I always try to make me feel safe enough to be open with me...

One day, he texted me the question,"do you have a boyfriend?"...

I replied, "yes".

He asked again... undecided

I replied with the exact same thing... "yes, I have a boyfriend".

He responded, "Moe has a girlfriend and it's not you".

I'm shocked! I think he's just being an asshole... Throughout the night and some days before, he had been really nasty... In a sour mood... Just sulking and all that...

I asked him who it was... He refused to tell me... Probably enjoying my misery...

He finally relented... Told me it was a girl named Miracle...his classmate.

I remembered her... The social science student I once gave my umbrella to... It was raining... We stood together watching the downpour... She wore the shirt of her yellow jersey...

That's who my boyfriend was cheating on me with?

I'm not petty... But she wasn't half as pretty... Yet that was all I thought about.

I had been supportive! I stood by him... always letting him know he had a partner in me... I was nice to his family... All of whom knew me... I did everything perfectly!!! Yet he would cheat on me with her!

I also recalled a day, Dave and i were together.. he suddenly grabbed me... Leading me up the narrow stairs... When we got to the second floor, Moe and Miracle were coming out of a classroom together... God knows I suspected something was going on... I even confronted Moe about it... But he denied and simply waved it off... angry

The moment Dave told me her name... And how long Moe had been dating her, three weeks... I hated all three of them...

I knew why he had wanted me to catch Moe... Why he told me what Moe had done behind my back... He admitted it later on...

If he could ruin my seemingly perfect relationship, i would be available. But who does that to a friend? He didn't care about me... Just cared for himself...

He wanted me to be hurt... To break up with Moe... But I wouldn't do that... I had no intention of giving him what he desired...

So I blanked him and turned my attention to Moe... I sent a series of angry messages... I was hurt and crying and I took it all out on him... How dare he betray my trust? He had something perfect.. why did he ruin it? For what? A girl cursed with acne?!

He was apologetic... He didn't deny a thing... But made me realise how absent I had been... I moved around with the other guys... I didn't spend a single time with him... Didn't I see how lonely he was?

I would love to saw I felt bad... That I repented and fell on my knees or went out of my way to appease him... But I didn't LOVE him!

A part of me was grateful... I always wanted the relationship to end and he had given me an avenue to do so without being the bad guy... I was cheating on him at that moment with Steve and like a couple other guys in our class too...

But I still felt hurt... Because I trusted him... undecided

He never seemed the type to double date..
Maybe I saw him as somewhat of a fool, that I would have fun kissing anyone I wanted then come back to him knowing he would always be there... I still didn't feel guilty... I loved him as a brother but I'm a selfish, lust driven bitch who would have hurt him a million times over because I mattered most... And I still haven't changed... I'm more considerate though.

1 Like

Re: My First Boyfriend. by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
Carry this thing go literature section...

Omo, can't believe at your age you've done all these things.

Gotta be a fiction of your imagination grin
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
HRSweetness:

Keep the stories coming wink you're keeping us entertained and also developing your writing skills cool

Thanks... I just noticed the shit-load of errors... I'm just eager to get it all out... grin

I'll try to write many stories often... They are many...
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
Ishilove:
This aunty no get wetin she dey think
Maybe... But I'm bored, still discovering myself... And I think this is a more positive write-up than most of the threads here...

I love writing...
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Carry this thing go literature section...

Omo, can't believe at your age you've done all these things.

Gotta be a fiction of your imagination grin
lol... Nah... grin

Everything happened... Although, I skipped so many boys like Alex... They aren't really relevant but they were fun... kiss

But I was sixteen then... This year, i turned eighteen and I've been anything but elegant... embarassed

I'll change before the new year...
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Closing the story.

I broke up with Moe... I ended the relationship because I've always wanted to... And because he totally hurt me...

He begged alot that I take him back... Which I did... But it felt like the only reason I had to be with him was gone...

He never knew about the other guys I was with... And all through, he sadly thought I was a god-sent angel whom he could never lose... cry

So I broke up with him again... And once more... After which I completely ignored him...

For a year, he kept on pestering my mom and younger sister with his messages asking how I was...

They had no idea we were together but loves him because of how sweet and caring he was...

Moe had become a family friend... One I wickedly wished would drop dead... Or be blasted off to another forsaken planet...

The last message I've received from him through my sister, was this year... Demanding she gives him my phone number...

I feel tempted to... I would give him a gist of the young woman I've grown to be... He would be so repulsed... grin

For some insane reason, every single guy I've ever met thinks I'm a naive fragile creature to be protected from the perverse world... undecided

The world should be protected from me!!! grin

Even a girl friend called me 'slow poison' once... embarassed

She said unless I speak, no one would know how dirty and corrupt my mind truly is... Ouch...

As for Dave... I severed the relationship... We still hung out for a while... Moe, Dave, Miracle and I... A very sad company of teenagers; I and Miracle who had been betrayed on and with respectively and Dave who was still bitter with his unrequited affections and Moe who had been backstabbed, walking on eggshells trying to win me back...

Dave travelled to Lagos later on... Moe's still trying to get into NDA... And I'm here on Nairaland reminiscing... embarassed

I'm not perfect... I'm definitely not even good... And I'm sorry most people hastily assume I am... It's not my intention...

I've always tried to be nice and I believe in the quality of Ubuntu... A philosophy on which most of our African cultures have been built: We're humans simply for the sake of our humanity...

I don't know if my dad's actions damaged me... Or it was that of my depressed, sensitive mother who made me such a pessimistic, shallow person on the matter of love...

When I was younger, I swore to never fall in love... I'm not sure I have yet. Until I met Owen... And for a long time since, I've finally felt my age... kiss

But in all my love stories, I'm never the good one...

I'm very much aware how I lied to Moe, and behind his back, his friends and I would make out... And when we split, I was still to evil to step down from the pedestal of self-righteous (which wasn't really) and confess my sins to him...or the very least, acknowledge to myself that I wasn't perfect...

But I was fun being the victim... He suffered from every message I sent... Every time I passed by without saying a word to him... He had his friends beg me for his sake... But deep down, I just wanted him gone...

The moral lesson I've learnt:

Don't be with someone you're not attracted to... Sex is as much a priority as anything else... I stuck with Moe cause I thought he was loyal, trustworthy... And yet I resented the relationship... A three months relationship!!!

I wish I had been with Cele or Steve or one of the other boys... I would have had my heart broken ... But that's the beauty of life... The risks we take to live... I think of those three months... And I regret every second sneaking of with Steve... We could have actually dated... And really enjoyed the other... Maybe fall hopelessly inlove...

Life is an adventure... It's short, unpredictable and filled with so much love and pleasure to waste away playing the game safe...

And for every hurt, which usually follows reckless relationships, atleast there would be the most beautiful of memories! kiss

I'll always try to remember this... Until it finally ends up being my undoing... grin
Re: My First Boyfriend. by razible5384(m): 4:36pm On Nov 16, 2021
Datboredberry:
Closing the story.

I broke up with Moe... I ended the relationship because I've always wanted to... And because he totally hurt me...

He begged alot that I take him back... Which I did... But it felt like the only reason I had to be with him was gone...

He never knew about the other guys I was with... And all through, he sadly thought I was a god-sent angel whom he could never lose... cry

So I broke up with him again... And once more... After which I completely ignored him...

For a year, he kept on pestering my mom and younger sister with his messages asking how I was...

They had no idea we were together but loves him because of how sweet and caring he was...

Moe had become a family friend... One I wickedly wished would drop dead... Or be blasted off to another forsaken planet...

The last message I've received from him through my sister, was this year... Demanding she gives him my phone number...

I feel tempted to... I would give him a gist of the young woman I've grown to be... He would be so repulsed... grin

For some insane reason, every single guy I've ever met thinks I'm a naive fragile creature to be protected from the perverse world... undecided

The world should be protected from me!!! grin

Even a girl friend called me 'slow poison' once... embarassed

She said unless I speak, no one would know how dirty and corrupt my mind truly is... Ouch...

As for Dave... I severed the relationship... We still hung out for a while... Moe, Dave, Miracle and I... A very sad company of teenagers; I and Miracle who had been betrayed on and with respectively and Dave who was still bitter with his unrequited affections and Moe who had been backstabbed, walking on eggshells trying to win me back...

Dave travelled to Lagos later on... Moe's still trying to get into NDA... And I'm here on Nairaland reminiscing... embarassed

I'm not perfect... I'm definitely not even good... And I'm sorry most people hastily assume I am... It's not my intention...

I've always tried to be nice and I believe in the quality of Ubuntu... A philosophy on which most of our African cultures have been built: We're humans simply for the sake of our humanity...

I don't know if my dad's actions damaged me... Or it was that of my depressed, sensitive mother who made me such a pessimistic, shallow person on the matter of love...

When I was younger, I swore to never fall in love... I'm not sure I have yet. Until I met Owen... And for a long time since, I've finally felt my age... kiss

But in all my love stories, I'm never the good one...

I'm very much aware how I lied to Moe, and behind his back, his friends and I would make out... And when we split, I was still to evil to step down from the pedestal of self-righteous (which wasn't really) and confess my sins to him...or the very least, acknowledge to myself that I wasn't perfect...

But I was fun being the victim... He suffered from every message I sent... Every time I passed by without saying a word to him... He had his friends beg me for his sake... But deep down, I just wanted him gone...

The moral lesson I've learnt:

Don't be with someone you're not attracted to... Sex is as much a priority as anything else... I stuck with Moe cause I thought he was loyal, trustworthy... And yet I resented the relationship... A three months relationship!!!

I wish I had been with Cele or Steve or one of the other boys... I would have had my heart broken ... But that's the beauty of life... The risks we take to live... I think of those three months... And I regret every second sneaking of with Steve... We could have actually dated... And really enjoyed the other... Maybe fall hopelessly inlove...

Life is an adventure... It's short, unpredictable and filled with so much love and pleasure to waste away playing the game safe...

And for every hurt, which usually follows reckless relationships, atleast there would be the most beautiful of memories! kiss

I'll always try to remember this... Until it finally ends up being my undoing... grin
I read ur story word for word an I must confess ur really smart an intelligent,ur command of written English is excellent...apperantly,ur in that stage in life you free to do ur thing,try new adventures,make mistakes an learn from them. But you need to thread carefully,cos there are some mistakes made at a Young age that can be very difficult to amend later on in life or worst case,damage you for life....so wisdom is very essential
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 16, 2021
razible5384:
I read ur story word for word an I must confess ur really smart an intelligent,ur command of written English is excellent...apperantly,ur in that stage in life you free to do ur thing,try new adventures,make mistakes an learn from them. But you need to thread carefully,cos there are some mistakes made at a Young age that can be very difficult to amend later on in life or worst case,damage you for life....so wisdom is very essential
Thank you! I'm still learning to write. smiley

Yes! I'm definitely adventurous! I've done the most stupid things... Once hooked up with an ex-convict/drug dealer... But that's a story I'll tell soon. smiley

I'll be careful as you've advised...
Re: My First Boyfriend. by Godada(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2021

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Stopped From Committing Suicide After Finding Out His Account Was Wiped / [b]victory Over Pornography And Masturbation After 28 Yrs Of Addiction. [/b] / What Is The Difference Between Weed And Marijuana And Arizona.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.