Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation (1026 Views)

NGN100,000 Naira (100k) To Be Transfered If You Date Siofra & SHOW Prooff!! / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Her Curvy Body While On Vacation Abroad (Pix, Video) / Siofra Exposed. Real Pictures Of Nairalander Siofra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by AoifeNightfall: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
She out there living her best life while y'all are hating on her here.

2 Likes

Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by Sonnobax15(m): 8:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
Fat blatant lie undecided. Siofra wey I know for area,na one creek for okrekoko for inside Bayelsa she dey stay undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by AoifeNightfall: 8:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Fat blatant lie undecided. Siofra wey I know for area,na one creek for okrekoko for inside Bayelsa she dey stay undecided

Good news there are thousands of Siofra on Earth. Thank God it's the one YOU KNOW not the one I KNOW.
Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by Sonnobax15(m): 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Good news there are thousands of Siofra on Earth. Thank God it's the one YOU KNOW not the one I KNOW.
The one I know can never be like the one in the photo undecided. The one wey I know dey tear wood for creek undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
God when undecided

1 Like

Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by PAWG(m): 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

You wish. grin Siofra na dwarf
Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by siofra(f): 9:18am On Nov 21, 2021
PAWG:

You wish. grin Siofra na dwarf

I'm sorry but it's your father that's a dwarf. Thank you. #no_hate_to_give
Re: Rare Photo Of Siofra On Vacation by siofra(f): 9:19am On Nov 21, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Yasss Queennnn!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You Still Friends With Your Ex? / 20 Cute Topics To Gist With Your Boyfriend / How Hard Is It For A Man To Ask For A Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.