Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On (67102 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MyExpression(m): 3:32am On Nov 13, 2021
Hardgun:

But lagos better pass Abuja hope you know

Ofcourse, on so many grounds except on populace sanity.

Disorderly traits are norm in lagos than in Abuja
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by tollyboy5(m): 3:41am On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:

Leave your madness, abnormalities and psychotic road behaviours in Lagos when coming to Abuja una nor go hear.you think everyone is indecent,ill mannered, unstable and inconsiderate like your typical lagosians? We maintain basic civility and decorum here in Abuja so if you must stay with us and drive on our roads, act with basic courtesy and respect for others.keep your chaotic and mannerless behaviour till you get back to your Lagos

I support the man.if I be the man sef I for give you worse punishment so you will know how you behave yourself like a decent human being and adult when you come to Abuja

Stop misinforming people. Lagosians are most civil in Nigeria. And the post never said a lagosian
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by tollyboy5(m): 3:45am On Nov 13, 2021
kissdabride:
Mr Lagos beefed you can't even try it in Lagos BTW ,Lagos soji pass abuja
You dey mind the Lagos bigot, I just noticed Abuja peeps trying to beef Lagos recently.
Lagosians don't even do this shit.
The post never mentioned Lagos
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by tollyboy5(m): 3:52am On Nov 13, 2021
MNDY:

Lagos is a direct opposite of Abuja aswear.
I just moved into Lagos from Abuja. From organized to crazy.
You mean from scanty to overpopulation? undecided
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Okhuadams(m): 4:31am On Nov 13, 2021
Flamees:
A Nigerian man who disobeyed a simple traffic instruction to stay in his lane bit more than he could chew.

At the Apo area of Abuja, the soldier who caught him asked the driver to stand on his car as a punishment for his disobedience
Many Nigerians who reacted to the video supported the punishment as they wondered at the ingenuity the officer used in teaching him a lesson.

A video that has gone viral online showed the moment a man was serving a punishment for disobeying traffic rules on a road controlled by the army.

In the video description shared by @instablog9ja, it was revealed that he swerved into another lane that was not his and the officer caught him.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1443257-woman-packs-plenty-dollar-notes-bra-party-person-brings-out/

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/CWJVJSjrVS7/?utm_medium=copy_link
Standing or sitting better pass beating

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by BABANGBALI: 4:45am On Nov 13, 2021
The soldier has no fokn right to do that
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Chijiokem1(m): 4:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Ok oooooo
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by bfn1: 5:05am On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy most definitely an Uber guy,he dey chase surge2x cheesy
If you know; you know.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by weljewel: 5:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Hmmm ....

Praise God
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by slimghost(m): 5:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Traffic in Abuja? He should come to Lagos here and see traffic!
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MNDY(m): 6:01am On Nov 13, 2021
tollyboy5:

You mean from scanty to overpopulation? undecided

No.
I mean from civil behaviour of people to very uncivil ones
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 6:05am On Nov 13, 2021
tollyboy5:

Stop misinforming people. Lagosians are most civil in Nigeria. And the post never said a lagosian
yinmu
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

It is like you dey "beef" Lagosians. I guess you tried finding a decent job, but didnt have one. Well, if Abuja is OK for you, there is no need to abuse Lagosians. I'm sure if you have the opportunity to stay comfortably in Lagks, you will definitely be the bring president of Lagos association of mad goats. Onyiosi!
stating the obvious is not beef.theres nothing I even want to do in Lagos Wey be say everywhere Na agbero and hold up
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by azikiweironsi(m): 6:07am On Nov 13, 2021
MyExpression:

Nyanya na Nasarawa state na. From dat barracks go down, na all Nasarawa state, so it's allowed.
My Bro. Nyanya is not in Nasarawa State but part of FCT. Nyanya is a boundary suburb before Mararaba in Nasarawa State. If you move from Nyanya park/bridge to Rano Filling Station , you will see two giant pillars, that is the beginning of Nasarawa State with Mararaba signboard
But driver's lawlessness mostly starts from Nyanya towards Abacha barracks and end up at AYA Junction.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by tollyboy5(m): 6:26am On Nov 13, 2021
MNDY:

No.
I mean from civil behaviour of people to very uncivil ones
you need to learn. The population of civil society in Lagos is larger than that of Abuja.
The population of uncivil society in Lagos is also larger than Abuja .

Lagos and Abuja are not mate in anyways.
Don't drag lagos to the mud
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by labisibrass(m): 6:53am On Nov 13, 2021
SweetDipBenny:
I hate Nigeria soldiers. Jus last week nepa guy came to my street to cut neighbour light cos he's ownin. D guy called his soldier friend d soldier man came wit his gun told d nepa guy to remain on top ladder. For two hours dis guy was on top ladder under sun.d solder man still bill d guy 10k

Why do i feel you cooked this up
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:
stating the obvious is not beef.theres nothing I even want to do in Lagos Wey be say everywhere Na agbero and hold up

Let's see if you will remain in that your Abuja when there is 100% resource control.. grin

I always live in a place I.can hustle and compete, and run to a place I can give bribes for govt contracts.

Like I said, it seems your loss in Lagos is still affecting you. You wish to be a champ in Lagos, but since you are a loser, you turned your frustration into deep hatred towards Lagos.

Eko rocks. Lagos rocks! From Island to Mainland to Ajegule, that's the deal. You cannot compete, get the crap out. Leave those hustling there alone and face your usual way of bribing govt workers for contracts in Abuja.
One day, 100% resource control will take place where by each state controls its resources. We will see if your present glorious Abuja will still award you contracts you dont qualify for.

Continue running your mouth. If you allow the goodness in Lagos turn it's back against you permanently, see eh... you are finished..
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Etuglucy: 6:55am On Nov 13, 2021
And we keep complaining of police and soldier brutality. If someone goes against traffic law then charge or fine him. We give these military guy so much power and tomorrow we will be crying that we are been brutalize. That was how one refused paying his transport fare and when the conductor insisted he started beating him.

irunoko:

Leave your madness, abnormalities and psychotic road behaviours in Lagos when coming to Abuja una nor go hear.you think everyone is indecent,ill mannered, unstable and inconsiderate like your typical lagosians? We maintain basic civility and decorum here in Abuja so if you must stay with us and drive on our roads, act with basic courtesy and respect for others.keep your chaotic and mannerless behaviour till you get back to your Lagos

I support the man.if I be the man sef I for give you worse punishment so you will know how you behave yourself like a decent human being and adult when you come to Abuja

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by nwatakwochaa(m): 6:57am On Nov 13, 2021
Abeyjide:
Funny
It’s only in Portharcourt you can drive against traffic and go free
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MNDY(m): 7:00am On Nov 13, 2021
tollyboy5:
you need to learn. The population of civil society in Lagos is larger than that of Abuja.
The population of uncivil society in Lagos is also larger than Abuja .

Lagos and Abuja are not mate in anyways.
Don't drag lagos to the mud

I am not talking about population. I know Lagos has more population than Abuja. Everybody knows it.
I AM TALKING ABOUT THE HIGHER RECEPTION SOMEONE TENDS TO RECEIVE LIVING IN THE TWO PLACES GENERALLY.
And besides, the people in the Lagos civil society (according to you) will still enter the uncivil society there too. And that also means a lot. I don't know if you've lived in the two places for a long while before or you are in only one of them (Lagos I think). And trust me, I know the areas you are calling "civil societies" in Lagos.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Drefaithful(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2021
Akharmony:
Soldiers deh also learn all this weird punishment join them course for traninig school....

If you know wetin soldier eyes dey see for training school, you go agree with me that, they can never be normal for the rest of their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Etuglucy:
And we keep complaining of police and soldier brutality. If someone goes against traffic law then charge or fine him. We give these military guy so much power and tomorrow we will be crying that we are been brutalize. That was how one refused paying his transport fare and when the conductor insisted he started beating him.

I'm not in support of uniformed personnel's impunity but if you behave yourself,you won't have to be subjected to punishment or is it so hard to act normal? The people who act psychotic and lawless, when they get abroad they automatically act decent so it means they can actually act decent because they are afraid of punishment and embarrassment yet we complain that our leaders go abroad to treat themselves yet cannot replicate the positive infrastructural facilities they see and enjoy abroad

How then are Nigerians different from their leaders
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 7:49am On Nov 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Let's see if you will remain in that your Abuja when there is 100% resource control.. grin

I always live in a place I.can hustle and compete, and run to a place I can give bribes for govt contracts.

Like I said, it seems your loss in Lagos is still affecting you. You wish to be a champ in Lagos, but since you are a loser, you turned your frustration into deep hatred towards Lagos.

Eko rocks. Lagos rocks! From Island to Mainland to Ajegule, that's the deal. You cannot compete, get the crap out. Leave those hustling there alone and face your usual way of bribing govt workers for contracts in Abuja.
One day, 100% resource control will take place where by each state controls its resources. We will see if your present glorious Abuja will still award you contracts you dont qualify for.

Continue running your mouth. If you allow the goodness in Lagos turn it's back against you permanently, see eh... you are finished..
typical nigerian.no wonder mediocres rule you grin

Imagine giving an illiterate tout honourary PhD, walking on the streets and trying to avoid reckless Okadas or stepping on fecal material

Don't even get me to start on the endless Air and noise pollution you inhale daily and your polluted food/watergrin

I'm so jealous of the people living in filth grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by EdwardRandy(m): 7:54am On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:

For your mind now you don talk. If dem check am well now e fit be say you dey stay for the outskirts of abuja
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Urbanchampion: 7:56am On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:

Which of the Abujas are you referring to, the one in Portugal or the same Abuja that is in North Central, Nigeria?
Leave story virtually all abbokii in Abuja are lawless, dirty, crude, cruel, uneducated and deadly. Abuja is as lawless (if not more) as Lagos. Just yesterday, around Deeper Life junction, Garki 2, by DSS concentration camp, a trailer driver was lynched by abbokii, because he hit a commercial biker, police men watched on, as they lynched the driver and set the trailer ablaze.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 8:00am On Nov 13, 2021
EdwardRandy:

For your mind now you don talk. If dem check am well now e fit be say you dey stay for the outskirts of abuja
yinmu

Empty barell grin

I no say make you no love your Lagos, love her but keep your nasty behaviour in Lagos.thank you sir grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 8:02am On Nov 13, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Which of the Abujas are you referring to, the one in Portugal or the same Abuja that is in North Central, Nigeria?
Leave story virtually all abbokii in Abuja are lawless, dirty, crude, cruel, uneducated and deadly. Abuja is as lawless (if not more) as Lagos. Just yesterday, around Deeper Life junction, Garki 2, by DSS concentration camp, a trailer driver was lynched by abbokii, because he hit a commercial biker, police men watched on, as they lynched the driver and set the trailer ablaze.
lmao indeed grin
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:
typical nigerian.no wonder mediocres rule you grin

Imagine giving an illiterate tout honourary PhD, walking on the streets and trying to avoid reckless Okadas or stepping on fecal material

Don't even get me to start on the endless Air and noise pollution you inhale daily and your polluted eaty grin

I'm so jealous of the people living in filth grin

You are a muskie. You keep adding to why your glorious Abuja will crumble soon.

Who gave him the honory stuff? I bet you dont still know. If you know, you wont even make such an example. Lol.

Let me educate the govt contract hustlers in Abuja with bribes like you: MC Olumo younrefered to was awarded by

Institute of Corporate Public Sector Professionals (ICPSP)
4th Floor Churchgate Plaza,
Plot 473 Constitution Ave,
Central Business District,
Abuja

grin grin grin

Another public sector in Abuja where you always give and take bribes.

You are a mumu.

Dundee United.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 13, 2021
Urbanchampion:

God bless you.

The Dundee United called irunoko should be ignored. I told him the truth. He lost in Lagos as a loser. He is a born loser. Losers eventually end up hating where they lost esp when they eventually find a corrupt way to go higher. Corruption is in his blood. Just leave him alone
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You are a muskie. You keep adding to why your glorious Abuja will crumble soon.

Who gave him the honory stuff? I bet you dont still know. If you know, you wont even make such an example. Lol.

Let me educate the govt contract hustlers in Abuja with bribes like you: MC Olumo younrefered to was awarded by

Institute of Corporate Public Sector Professionals (ICPSP)
4th Floor Churchgate Plaza,
Plot 473 Constitution Ave,
Central Business District,
Abuja

grin grin grin

Another public sector in Abuja where you always give and take bribes.

You are a mumu.

Dundee United.
victim of Stockholm syndrome grin

A slave that loves his chain grin

Tinu has really played a number on you grin

Ok so you even know say Na oluomo I dey refer to? grin

Your soon coming governor in preparation grin

Na agberos go soon dey order you around grin

Mumu wey dey call another person mumu grin

Anyway greet tinu and Jide for me grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

God bless you.

The Dundee United called irunoko should be ignored. I told him the truth. He lost in Lagos as a loser. He is a born loser. Losers eventually end up hating where they lost esp when they eventually find a corrupt way to go higher. Corruption is in his blood. Just leave him alone
I am a winner everyday and forever.kiss my ass grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Street Slangs You Must Know When You Are In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.