Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On (67101 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by gassbee: 9:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bar man, abeg give that soldier 3 bottles of very very chilled origin
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
irunoko:

Leave your madness, abnormalities and psychotic road behaviours in Lagos when coming to Abuja una nor go hear.you think everyone is indecent,ill mannered, unstable and inconsiderate like your typical lagosians? We maintain basic civility and decorum here in Abuja so if you must stay with us and drive on our roads, act with basic courtesy and respect for others.keep your chaotic and mannerless behaviour till you get back to your Lagos

I support the man.if I be the man sef I for give you worse punishment so you will know how you behave yourself like a decent human being and adult when you come to Abuja

Lagos >>>Abuja.. cheesy

Soldiers themselves are fond of that too

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
irunoko:

Leave your madness, abnormalities and psychotic road behaviours in Lagos when coming to Abuja una nor go hear.you think everyone is indecent,ill mannered, unstable and inconsiderate like your typical lagosians? We maintain basic civility and decorum here in Abuja so if you must stay with us and drive on our roads, act with basic courtesy and respect for others.keep your chaotic and mannerless behaviour till you get back to your Lagos

I support the man.if I be the man sef I for give you worse punishment so you will know how you behave yourself like a decent human being and adult when you come to Abuja
You're sick.

How do you know the guy is from Lagos State

Fool!

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by chloride6: 9:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Barbarians....

Both of them ..
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by olowococoa: 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
Walahi!, He no go do arm again.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Lokojatoofar: 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Thats how they stupidly kill innocent people. He should be made to sweep the road for 1 month. Standing on tge car is not enough punishment angry

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by olamilokozzo: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
matex97:
Both the driver and the soldiers are wrong. The driver is wrong for contravening traffic rules while the soldiers are wrong for using this method of punishment. What if the man slumps from the top of the car?

Most of the bad behavior Nigeria behave,was copy from all these military people. If you know you know .
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
shegoon:
This simply showed why we still need military rule in this damn country, democracy is not our calling. During the military era, everyone obeys simple rules and regulations, but now.... Sorry
well there's a Saying commonly peddled in Nigeria that the worst democratic administration is better than the best military regime.i think it was because of the years of Military Regime and application of force that Nigerians can't get to do the right thing independently unless there's application of force or fear
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Zico777(m): 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy most definitely an Uber guy,he dey chase surge2x cheesy
grin
How u know u be winsh?
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
You're sick.

How do you know the guy is from Lagos State

Fool!
awon re.Na them.everly ready to defend their stuupiddity.e no dey Taya them grin

Awon United in agberoism and indiscipline

You are the one that is sick because if you are not sick you will understand the Yoruba proverb that says someone who you know very well in the day,you don't need torchlight to look for him at night because you already know his antics and characteristics.so therefore it's not always hard to spot a lagosian when you see one especially when they're out of their chaotic environment,that nasty , Lousy and obnoxious elements is still in them
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by TundeWX: 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zico777:

grin
How u know u be winsh?
cheesy na there modus operandi cheesy
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Zico777(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
irunoko:

Guy, make I hear word!
There are worse drivers in Abuja compared to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
most definitely an Uber guy,he comin chase surge2x
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
redstaarx:

Lagos >>>Abuja.. cheesy

Soldiers themselves are fond of that too
and we put them in their place

When you are in Rome you behave like the romans.you can't see everyone behaving decently and just come with an aggressively obnoxious behaviour and won't think that you will be easily spotted/identified especially when we know where such behaviour is coming from
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Zico777(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
TundeWX:

cheesy na there modus operandi cheesy
No be lie jare
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zico777:

Guy, make I hear word!
There are worse drivers in Abuja compared to Lagos.
they are obviously lagosians migrating to Abuja
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by oglalasioux(m): 10:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
TundeWX:
cheesy most definitely an Uber guy,he dey chase surge2x cheesy

Hardly you get anything above 1.5x surge request in Abuja. If you are talking of Lagos or Benin

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by alfred007(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
I get coconut head
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
kissdabride:
Mr Lagos beefed you can't even try it in Lagos BTW ,Lagos soji pass abuja
otidi iwa won,otidi ishe won.they just can't help it

I know they soji with nurtw miscreants in every junction and Bustop creating a nuisance, endless and avoidable traffic with owo mi da.

We no soji and we like as we no soji.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Arizonaz: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
If only the police will stop disobeying the traffic light and start waiting for the green light just to practice what they preach, which is obeying and keeping laws and order.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
irunoko:
awon re.Na them.everly ready to defend their stuupiddity.e no dey Taya them grin

Awon United in agberoism and indiscipline

You are the one that is sick because if you are not sick you will understand the Yoruba proverb that says someone who you know very well in the day,you don't need torchlight to look for him at night because you already know his antics and characteristics.so therefore it's not always hard to spot a lagosian when you see one especially when they're out of their chaotic environment,that nasty , Lousy and obnoxious elements is still in them

I stopped reading your trash after the first line.

Go and get sense and stop been foolish.

You had no evidence he is from Lagos or living in Lagos, yet, your useless self dey talk trash

Only God knows the hell hole you migrated from before going to Abuja.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by keeper303: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
It used to be a common sight at Maraba, a border town between Nasarawa State and Abuja. All female soldiers were deployed to control the chaotic traffic situation in Maraba. If a recalcitrant driver is caught for traffic offence, the female soldiers will ask him to climb on his vehicle and forced to be waving at cars driving by. If you prostate to beg them, they will accuse you of trying to peep at their private parts and this will cost you much more time waving. It was very funny sight to behold. Unfortunately, they were withdrawn abruptly and the traffic gridlock resurfaced.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by NessFortunate: 10:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Flamees:
A Nigerian man who disobeyed a simple traffic instruction to stay in his lane bit more than he could chew.

At the Apo area of Abuja, the soldier who caught him asked the driver to stand on his car as a punishment for his disobedience
Many Nigerians who reacted to the video supported the punishment as they wondered at the ingenuity the officer used in teaching him a lesson.

A video that has gone viral online showed the moment a man was serving a punishment for disobeying traffic rules on a road controlled by the army.

In the video description shared by @instablog9ja, it was revealed that he swerved into another lane that was not his and the officer caught him.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1443257-woman-packs-plenty-dollar-notes-bra-party-person-brings-out/

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/CWJVJSjrVS7/?utm_medium=copy_link
helping a short dude gain height you call it punishment? #mediocres
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Zico777(m): 10:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
irunoko:
they are obviously lagosians migrating to Abuja
I disagree!
I am a Lagosian, I have driven cars in Lagos.
I am presently residing in Abuja, driving here is a nightmare for me.
Crazy drivers who can't maintain a single Lane.

2 Likes

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
I stopped reading your trash after the first line.

Go and get sense and stop been foolish.

You had no evidence he is from Lagos or living in Lagos, yet, your useless self dey talk trash

Only God knows the hell hole you migrated from before going to Abuja.

go school una no go gree, how una wan take get comprehensive skills talkless of constructively engaging in a conversation grin

My guy see who pass am,he quickly use ogboju and format japa grin

Pele dear grin
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Zico777:

I disagree!
I am a Lagosian, I have driven cars in Lagos.
I am presently residing in Abuja, driving here is a nightmare for me.
Crazy drivers who can't maintain a single Lane.
e get who teach them grin
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by SaintBishop: 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
He was reminded of how bloody he is as a civilian cheesy
He's a bloody civilian grin grin
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by azikiweironsi(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
MyExpression:
Lagos migrants and their inherent bad behaviour everywhere they go.

Abuja no be Lagos.
Oga leave that one. Come to Nyanya and see how people drives against traffic in the morning.
The same thing in Mararaba. You talk as if Abuja is that full of decent people where they beat traffic light at will.

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Zico777(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
irunoko:
e get who teach them grin
Na so

1 Like

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
irunoko:
go school una no go gree, how una wan take get comprehensive skills talkless of constructively engaging in a conversation grin

My guy see who pass am,he quickly use ogboju and format japa grin

Pele dear grin

Carry your foolish and senseless talk comot my front

I won't read your next stupid reply not to talk of replying the comment.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by irunoko(m): 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Carry your foolish and senseless talk comot my front

I won't read your next stupid reply not to talk of replying the comment.
abeg getat of my mention

Semi illiterate agbero with smart phone.help me greet Tinubu and Jide grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Street Slangs You Must Know When You Are In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.