Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On (67103 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hit By Lebanese Man Driving Against Traffic In Lagos Dies / Man Drives With His Leg While Pressing His Phone / Man Drives Out A Burning SUV From A Fire Scene In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by sammirano: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2021
In a sane country, the soldier isnot more ewual than the driver. He has no right to enforce such.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Judolisco(m): 10:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
ForeThinker:
ABUJA no be Lagos
OG Abuja Don dey turn lagos o
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by AsawanaDgreat: 10:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
Well deserved punishment
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Torylanez(m): 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
Na government cause this one too ? Shior !!!
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Lagos long term dwellers are reckless and noisy at the same time....From a distance you will notice them...
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Kfed4ril(m): 10:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Na dem, pigs in the zoo, breaking the laws of the zoo. Mmkpurumirri user.

This is somebody that will call a tribe hateful, but mere pic he’s already showing the hate ingrained in him from birth.

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by ATTAH012(m): 10:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
They respect d guy ,,,, dats y Dy gave him small punishment.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Algold: 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Mmkpurumiri... Cystal Meth in da making
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:
Anu ka ibu.
Anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu anu.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by rigarmortis: 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
oladipuposadeeq:
so would you have suggested the man used koboko as for me its better to give him this punishment than man handling person papa,husband or boyfriend at least he and his wife can laugh over this unlike when koboko is used to draw Nigerian map over ones body

There is a fine for that offence. He contravened the road traffic/highway laws.

The soldier resorted to self help and being the judge and jury in the case. He is equally wrong

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by samfrancis1(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Flamees:
A Nigerian man who disobeyed a simple traffic instruction to stay in his lane bit more than he could chew.

At the Apo area of Abuja, the soldier who caught him asked the driver to stand on his car as a punishment for his disobedience
Many Nigerians who reacted to the video supported the punishment as they wondered at the ingenuity the officer used in teaching him a lesson.

A video that has gone viral online showed the moment a man was serving a punishment for disobeying traffic rules on a road controlled by the army.

In the video description shared by @instablog9ja, it was revealed that he swerved into another lane that was not his and the officer caught him.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1443257-woman-packs-plenty-dollar-notes-bra-party-person-brings-out/

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/CWJVJSjrVS7/?utm_medium=copy_link
Good for him, but still this isn't the kind of purnishment he should be serving in working country,

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Justpassingby45(m): 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

You no make sense at all with this. Mkpụrụmiri is use more by Yoruba"s and Hausa's. The reason why it is a news in East is Cox the Igbo's hate it with passion
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by elocas: 10:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
All those Abuja drivers are honourable
All of them. Lawless
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MrDoGood(m): 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
xpressionx:
Funny abuja drivers.
The can drive anyhow and still claim right.

The worst Is that small traffic, everyone I doing sharp U-turn,may nothing it's even wrong in front.

They have zero tolerance for traffic,hence that "bolt" guy took one way

You're not even in Abuja. Else, u won't be talking like this. In traffic, u do U turn in Abuja.... As how na? I beg which area u dey stay ?
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by tellwisdom: 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
All these boko haram infested area in Abuja Na em una de hype like this?? Na wa o!
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MrDoGood(m): 11:09pm On Nov 12, 2021
Judolisco:
OG Abuja Don dey turn lagos o

Not possible. No traffic jam has exceeded 10pm. U only get to see traffic during rush hours. Like from 7-9pm & that's around Airport road, lugbe, App, Dutse, Nyanya & around Galadimawa

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by optimusprime2(m): 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
GREATESTPIANIST:
Kai, see countries where there is order, they will be ashamed at us now, chai, we have a looooong way to go, God help my country......

Ps - my dream country Is Switzerland, I love that country like kilode, even without been there, I no one day I will japa , my efforts and hustle won't be in vain, those of you in Switzerland, how e be? cheesy cheesy cheesy and if God lays it in your heart to sponsor me there, I won't let you down...
Marry a Swiss woman and your dream will come true... that is the only way.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Hardgun: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
MyExpression:
Lagos migrants and their inherent bad behaviour everywhere they go.

Abuja no be Lagos.
But lagos better pass Abuja hope you know
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by dzeros(m): 11:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
����, this one sweet me
Flamees:
A Nigerian man who disobeyed a simple traffic instruction to stay in his lane bit more than he could chew.

At the Apo area of Abuja, the soldier who caught him asked the driver to stand on his car as a punishment for his disobedience
Many Nigerians who reacted to the video supported the punishment as they wondered at the ingenuity the officer used in teaching him a lesson.

A video that has gone viral online showed the moment a man was serving a punishment for disobeying traffic rules on a road controlled by the army.

In the video description shared by @instablog9ja, it was revealed that he swerved into another lane that was not his and the officer caught him.

https://www.legit.ng/people/1443257-woman-packs-plenty-dollar-notes-bra-party-person-brings-out/

Watch video here https://www.instagram.com/p/CWJVJSjrVS7/?utm_medium=copy_link
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Ragnarobie(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
[quote author=Flamees post=107564266]A Nigerian man who disobeyed a simple traffic instruction to stay in his lane bit more than he could chew.

A video that has gone viral online showed the moment a man was serving a punishment for disobeying traffic rules on a road controlled by the army..

Only In One Nigeria ��

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MOTIONTECH(m): 11:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
all this military men know how to give crazy punishment.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by SeriouslySense(m): 11:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
we are disciplined, we are patient, we are kind

and thoughtful, we are dignified. smiley smiley

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MNDY(m): 12:23am On Nov 13, 2021
ForeThinker:
ABUJA no be Lagos

Lagos is a direct opposite of Abuja aswear.
I just moved into Lagos from Abuja. From organized to crazy.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by ochusdb(m): 12:29am On Nov 13, 2021
CHANGE
We all want a good change but I doubt if we Nigerians know what that even means.

Look at how we all forgot it is not in the place of an army under democratic rules to guide traffic let alone to dish out punishment for breaking traffic rules.

I totally condemn what the driver did, handling the driver to road safety or it's equivalent would have been better.

The leaders are not just the problem, the people they lead are all part of the problem.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by SeriouslySense(m): 12:52am On Nov 13, 2021
. cheesy cheesy i'm sure you prefer Abuja

MNDY:

Lagos is a direct opposite of Abuja aswear.
I just moved into Lagos from Abuja. From organized to crazy.

Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by SeriouslySense(m): 12:53am On Nov 13, 2021
true
ochusdb:
CHANGE
We all want a good change but I doubt if we Nigerians know what that even means.

Look at how we all forgot it is not in the place of an army under democratic rules to guide traffic let alone to dish out punishment for breaking traffic rules.

I totally condemn what the driver did, handling the driver to road safety or it's equivalent would have been better.

The leaders are not just the problem, the people they lead are all part of the problem.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Nobody: 2:58am On Nov 13, 2021
irunoko:

Leave your madness, abnormalities and psychotic road behaviours in Lagos when coming to Abuja una nor go hear.you think everyone is indecent,ill mannered, unstable and inconsiderate like your typical lagosians? We maintain basic civility and decorum here in Abuja so if you must stay with us and drive on our roads, act with basic courtesy and respect for others.keep your chaotic and mannerless behaviour till you get back to your Lagos

I support the man.if I be the man sef I for give you worse punishment so you will know how you behave yourself like a decent human being and adult when you come to Abuja
It is like you dey "beef" Lagosians. I guess you tried finding a decent job, but didnt have one. Well, if Abuja is OK for you, there is no need to abuse Lagosians. I'm sure if you have the opportunity to stay comfortably in Lagks, you will definitely be the bring president of Lagos association of mad goats. Onyiosi!
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by Abujason: 3:08am On Nov 13, 2021
Why yin no make am lie down for inside gutter or do frog jump?
And e no wire am serious koboko.
That one na yin be proper punishment?
Naija drivers must get sense by fire, by force.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MyExpression(m): 3:25am On Nov 13, 2021
azikiweironsi:

Oga leave that one. Come to Nyanya and see how people drives against traffic in the morning.
The same thing in Mararaba. You talk as if Abuja is that full of decent people where they beat traffic light at will.

Nyanya na Nasarawa state na. From dat barracks go down, na all Nasarawa state, so it's allowed.
Re: Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On by MyExpression(m): 3:30am On Nov 13, 2021
ochusdb:
CHANGE

Have you heard of Citizen's arrest?
That's the law that empowers the citizens and state actors to seek to enforce the law. That's why the arm isn't arresting him...

However, when you're posted to border duties, the coordination of traffic flow along your perimeter becomes your responsibility.

Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / The Bad State Of Tincan-Apapa Wharf Road (More Photos) / Street Slangs You Must Know When You Are In Lagos