Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,500 members, 7,854,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:12 AM

NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed (30498 Views)

ISWAP Leader, Sani Shuwaram Killed By Nigerian Military Airstrikes / Gorgore Replaces Shuwaram As ISWAP Leader After NAF Kills Former Leader / ISIS Envoys Attend Swearing-in Of Sani Shuwaram As New ISWAP Leader In Lake Chad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Abujason: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Our military is now bombing without pictures.
Yesterday they bombed 1500 cows without pictures, today this,tomorrow who knows what next.

I almost believed them,but when I remembered that they claimed no one was shot at Lekki toll gate,I just smile.

Tomorrow it will be a bombing of a poultry farm in Katsina Ala that will kill 500 chickens.
Our military dey try ooo.
Putting our Super Tucanos to good use.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by crossfm: 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Abujason:

Tomorrow it will be a bombing of a poultry farm in Katsina Ala that will kill 500 chickens.
Our military dey try ooo.
Putting our Super Tucanos to good use.

Hehehe, soon farmers will come out to lay claim, how their tuber's of yam was bombed.

1 Like

Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by brightleave(m): 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
If these terrorists are killing our military men, they give us clear HD pictures as evidence... But, look at the sensational headline without pictures to back it up.

Scores killed indeed.
grin grin grin
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Drogunov: 2:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
undecided
Kudos and job well-done

You believe that yarn, you believe anything.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Drogunov: 2:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
AntiWailer:
Job well done.

Anybody wey no believe they killed them should join the next meeting.

If u read from same medium that terrorists killed 5000 soldiers, u don't attempt a body count. U celebrate and criticise. So much for leaders of 2moro.

Because in reality, these terrorists are more truthful than the Nigerian government and Army.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
What strikes me about most of the comments here are the people who are ready to beleieve Boko Haram and Iswap over their own government

Now, I am not a fan of Buhari. It is obvious that the security situation has gotten bad, and that ISWAP has gotten worse.

But if you prefer to believe ISWAP propaganda without criticisim...because they 'post pictures'...either you are a supporter of ISWAP...or you are being so bitter.

I suspect most of the people who don't beleieve our armed forces are very bitter...over the fact that the side they favoured is not in power. Me, I am neutral ....I don't like PDP or APC because they are both the same thing in different flavours. But I will not allow my anger towards our democratic system to make me believe ISWAP above anyone else...my government inclusive...even though I want Buhari out, and I wish we had better governments since 1999.

So, if you believe ISWAP but refuse to believe that the Army is killing Boko...because you are hurt that Buhari won an election, and you are hurt that your side is not in power....you should take a break from politics and think about your life priorities. Bitterness for the sake of getting cheap likes does not do you good. The Buhari you hate doesn't know you exist.

As for me, ISWAP HAS TO BE STOPPED. I pray and hope that they are defeated and destroyed completely...whoever is in charge of this contraption. ISWAP must fall. ISWAP must be stopped. Or they will destroy us all, and they won't care about what religious belief we follow.

1 Like

Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Bleiz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
It is a war crime to show pictures of the vanquished.

Conventional armies don't post pics of those killed in battle. Unconventional armies take pride in posting these gory pictures as to stir up controversies and propaganda.

After all we don't boast if we beat someone we are stronger than.

Thanks
PlayMaker14:
If these terrorists are killing our military men, they give us clear HD pictures as evidence... But, look at the sensational headline without pictures to back it up.

Scores killed indeed.

1 Like

Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Drogunov:

Because in reality, these terrorists are more truthful than the Nigerian government and Army.

No they are not. They are just as propagandistic as the Army, and in some ways even worse. They keep such tight control of their territory that we have no means of verifying their information too

Plus, why believe a bunch of homicidal cannibals over your government, simply because of an election lost in 2015? Personally, I wish with all my heart that PDP or APC were not the ones ruling this country...that we got a government of technocrats who would pull us out of destruction. I never voted for Buhari or GEJ. But I am not going to give credence to ISWAP. They are dangerous and mad people .

1 Like

Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Scores killed indeed.

Thus we should assume you are a Boko Haram supporter since you believe them above your government.

You should not give into hate and bitterness because of a lost election. Especially since you claim to be a Christian.

ISWAP uses propaganda , lies and so forth. By believing them, you are showing that you are susceptible to their propaganda.

Before you start...I too don't like this government, or the ones before it. I have never voted for PDP or APC or its predecessor parties, and I am not a fan of Buhari(I have always believed that if you were a head of state before, you have no business coming back , even as a 'democrat'..which is why I never supported Obasanjo or Buhari's candidacy). But I think your decision to believe Boko over your own government is wrong and is a sign of you allowing hate to take over.

Either delete your post, or mock me. It does not matter anyway. But don't give into hate.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Drogunov: 2:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
backbencher:

No they are not. They are just as propagandistic as the Army, and in some ways even worse. They keep such tight control of their territory that we have no means of verifying their information too

Plus, why believe a bunch of homicidal cannibals over your government, simply because of an election lost in 2015? Personally, I wish with all my heart that PDP or APC were not the ones ruling this country...that we got a government of technocrats who would pull us out of destruction. I never voted for Buhari or GEJ. But I am not going to give credence to ISWAP. They are dangerous and mad people .

That they are dangerous and mad is no dispute. But I will maintain my stand that they are more truthful than the FG and the army. They are straight forward.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by SIONKPO1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Why can't Nigeria collaborate with Israel,so that these Terrorists will be destroyed wholly
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by gbagyiza: 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Scores killed indeed.

I also have an issue with the reporting line of the Nigerian military regarding attacks on terrorists. Haba, every time scores were killed but terrorism seems not coming to an end. At least there should be evidence when such strikes are successful according to our military personnel grammar.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by JOemmy(m): 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's like the nigerian army now have script writers who regularly write scripts to the media for gullible nigerians.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by luizpippo(m): 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Penguin2:
And how can we verify this sh*t?

If it were IPOB, they’d have littered the internet with pictures their corpses.

But when it’s ISWAP they start using Google Geolocation to geolocate distant shrubs and expect us to believe it.

But it was same Google geolocation that we used after Lekki Massacre but they dismissed it.

This nonsense is hereby dismissed.

Ndi ala!

cheesy grin
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by PlayMaker14: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
backbencher:

[s]Thus we should assume you are a Boko Haram supporter since you believe them above your government.

You should not give into hate and bitterness because of a lost election. Especially since you claim to be a Christian.

ISWAP uses propaganda , lies and so forth. By believing them, you are showing that you are susceptible to their propaganda.

Before you start...I too don't like this government, or the ones before it. I have never voted for PDP or APC or its predecessor parties, and I am not a fan of Buhari(I have always believed that if you were a head of state before, you have no business coming back , even as a 'democrat'..which is why I never supported Obasanjo or Buhari's candidacy). But I think your decision to believe Boko over your own government is wrong and is a sign of you allowing hate to take over.

Either delete your post, or mock me. It does not matter anyway. But don't give into hate.[/s]

Truckload of Bullshit.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
Drogunov:

That they are dangerous and mad is no dispute. But I will maintain my stand that they are more truthful than the FG and the army. They are straight forward.

No they are not. They lie and also are evil. You should not believe them.

Terror groups rely a lot on propaganda and lies.

A good example of Boko lying...they claimed responsibility for the kidnap of those schoolkids in Katsina....even provided 'video evidence' only as it turned out they had nothing to do with it. But the propaganda value was priceless.

Also, inasmuch as our army is in a bad state, they have driven Boko from a large swathe of territory...plus Boko no longer bombs at will like they did some 8 years ago.

(The bandit problem is the fault of decades of bad Northern leadership, not necessarily a security problem. Northern leaders did not do much on the education and productiveness front. And the same issues persist in the South.).
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by adamsmith914: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Penguin2:
And how can we verify this sh*t?

If it were IPOB, they’d have littered the internet with pictures their corpses.

But when it’s ISWAP they start using Google Geolocation to geolocate distant shrubs and expect us to believe it.

But it was same Google geolocation that we used after Lekki Massacre but they dismissed it.

This nonsense is hereby dismissed.

Ndi ala!
It is quite obvious that you hate yourself? Blame your parents for bringing you into existence, no one forced them to meet & conceive you in Nigeria, it would have saved you from the misery of living that you find yourself in today. Nonsense.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Litmus: 6:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
Tochi3:
Audio killing. No be today

Military cant win, can they? If they kill Unknown gunmen in the East you'll presumably cry ,'Optical Killing, why don't they kill terrorist in the North?' but when they kill terrorists in the north, you'll dismiss it as 'Audio killing'. undecided
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Dagger111(m): 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Scores killed indeed.

Same you will start shouting genocide if gory pictures were released. Nigerians!!! Una get problem. Una just like bad news everywhere. If person check you well, na Igbo u go be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by PlayMaker14: 6:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dagger111:

Same you will start shouting genocide if gory pictures were released. Nigerians!!! Una get problem. Una just like bad news everywhere. If person check you well, na Igbo u go be.

“Goat na Goat, even if you carry am go London, na still Goat”

Even if I open your head to explain, you will still be the same daft fellow.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Dagger111(m): 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

You will never get satisfied no matter how hard they try pleasing you with pictorial evidence. So no need of releasing it to the media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by PlayMaker14: 6:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dagger111:

You will never get satisfied no matter how hard they try pleasing you with pictorial evidence. So no need of releasing it to the media.
I am done with you, kindly excuse yourself.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Emiya: 7:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
if i didn't know about IPOB, ild have thought this thread was infested with salty ISWAP foot soldiers...

why will you be wishing death on your own army and be happy islamists are killing civilians??

IPOB folks are finally loosing it due to stagnations and frustration.. smh

normal nigerians gan get their own daily wahala , una con add rebellion join Lwkmd
i feel sorry for you guys sha
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by PlayMaker14: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun M.ynd44 Justwis.e Domin.ique.
Rule 2
You go cry taya.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Joeyfizzo: 8:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

Scores killed indeed.
our gallant military dont need to post HD pictures to gain praises. Believe it or not we are winning the battle
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Joeyfizzo: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:

u are a big idiot....you must b from the east.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by PlayMaker14: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
u are a big idiot....you must b from the east.
You're mistaking me for your dad.
Re: NAF Bomb ISWAP's Meeting With Shuwaram, Scores Killed by Joeyfizzo: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
You're mistaking me for your dad.
oh u just sharrap! waste of spermatozoa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Dollar Echanging At N510 Under Buhari? - Northern Facebook User / I Have Been Abused Because Of Buhari’s Lopsided Appointments – Oyegun / President Buhari Receives Rex Tillerson, US Secretary Of State In Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.