Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. (592 Views)

Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale / Nigeria: No Police, No Military, No Media. Just An Order. (photos) / Why Was There No Jubilation When APC Won Ekiti State Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by shigishege: 11:31am On Nov 13, 2021
It's funny seeing my brothers kept on shouting, masturbating on an ordinary state election while others are strategizing on national politics. For how long will they live on Anambra politics. If APGA win election in Anambra should that be a new thing?? Do you guys wanted to give the APC the winning before??

Politics is not played the way these guys are playing it. DONT MAKE TOO OBVIOUS WHERE YOUR STRENGTH LIES. DONT MAKE TOO OBVIOUS WHO IS YOUR ENEMY. DONT RELY TOO MUCH ON WHO IS YOUR FRIENDS. CANVASS POPULARITY AND LOVE FROM EVERYONE AND EVERYWHERE.

And it's not as if APC or PDP doesn't hold one state in your land oo.
LET THEM MENTION HOW MANY OF THIER MAJOR POLITICIANS ARE IN APGA.

They acted without advise. It remain just little IPOB would have allowed APC or PDP perform some abrakadabra to win that election with thier ignoramus acts if not that people quickly talked to them. They are inflicting wounds on themselves believing they are doing bad to others.

If Im correct I think it's only in Anambra that APGA has a governor. Every other state are shared either by APC or PDP, so why all this noice about. I think Igbokwe and Osita who live in Lagos and Abuja sees this issues differently and were trying to call thier attention into it now but the won't listen.

Yorubas and Hausas have strategize thier ways into national politics. They are dominant. When in 2023 now Yorubas win presidential election they will start crying like a baby that Yorubas and Hausas are cheating them. They don't like the way they tell treated in Nigeria, they will leave Nigeria for the Yorubas and Hausas. Yorubas are traitors etc. Instead of them to influx themselves into political power now.

Someone should talk to them oo

1 Like

Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by klonboi: 11:52am On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy
They are running out of time on their Fulanization agenda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by gwafaeziokwu: 12:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin grin grin

You probably missed out on the masturbation spree, so you want to start your own. Oya you have the floor let it flowwwwwwwwww

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by Asgard73: 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
The op said Yoruba will win 2023 elections grin

Only if they know

4 Likes

Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by shigishege: 12:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Asgard73:
The op said Yoruba will win 2023 elections grin

Only if they know
That what abeg? If they know what? Pls let's pair our politicains and your politicains together right now, we get major politician, I mean national politicians pass you people. In fact Hausas get major politicains pass you people because you people don't have one mouth. Quote me again let me burst your brain and spoil your mood with facts.
Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by aryzgreat: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin

I didn't know this APGA defeat of APC dey pepper some cows up North like this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by softwareman(m): 2:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
aryzgreat:
grin

I didn't know this APGA defeat of APC dey pepper some cows up North like this
No. APC was never in contention as far as am concerned. The problem is the way you Igbo were projecting the outcome of the election.
The notion that APC loss is indicative of Igbo people's hatred for APC basically alienates APC members of other tribes and undermines Igbo APC members.
To me, this is a stupidest approach to politics. But then, I am honestly not surprised.

1 Like

Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by aryzgreat: 6:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
softwareman:

No. APC was never in contention as far as am concerned. The problem is the way you Igbo were projecting the outcome of the election.
The notion that APC loss is indicative of Igbo people's hatred for APC basically alienates APC members of other tribes and undermines Igbo APC members.
To me, this is a stupidest approach to politics. But then, I am honestly not surprised.

You are just a sore loser.

How are we projecting d outcome of the election and how is d outcome of Anambra election different from the opinion of majority of Nigerians due to apc maladministration

I didn't see this your sermon when Edo ppl rejected APC and the mockery that followed suit like Edo no be Lagos etc.

Your igbo hatred is masked behind your write up.

APC hates igbos, we in turn return d favour. Simple

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by softwareman(m): 4:58am On Nov 15, 2021
aryzgreat:

You are just a sore loser.

How are we projecting d outcome of the election and how is d outcome of Anambra election different from the opinion of majority of Nigerians due to apc maladministration

I didn't see this your sermon when Edo ppl rejected APC and the mockery that followed suit like Edo no be Lagos etc.

Your igbo hatred is masked behind your write up.

APC hates igbos, we in turn return d favour. Simple
Precisely my point. According to you,APC hates Igbos and Igbos hate APC. Right?
The problem is that APC is currently the ruling party and ONE of the two main political party in Nigeria.
This leaves Igbo with PDP since APGA is not a national party, or is it?
You are reinforcing my point. THIS IS THE STUPIDEST APPROACH TO POLITICS.
IN POLITICS YOU DO NOT ALIENATE. YOU EMBRACE!
Re: But Why Are They Masturbating On Just An Ordinary State Election. by haha20: 6:13am On Nov 15, 2021
softwareman:

Precisely my point. According to you,APC hates Igbos and Igbos hate APC. Right?
The problem is that APC is currently the ruling party and ONE of the two main political party in Nigeria.
This leaves Igbo with PDP since APGA is not a national party, or is it?
You are reinforcing my point. THIS IS THE STUPIDEST APPROACH TO POLITICS.
IN POLITICS YOU DO NOT ALIENATE. YOU EMBRACE!
You be mumu. APC had two governors out of 5 in Southeast. PDP has two. APGA has one. If those ones are not enough to be given the so-called president and UN secretary General then what else?

You lots should face your region. Igbos are not interested in Nigeria or Nigeria gutter politics. Katsina that produced 11 years of president out of 21 years of democracy, Buhari cannot even go to his village because bandits have taken over everywhere.

Hold una president or whatever it is. We don't want.

(1) (Reply)

12 Bayelsa Women Arraigned For Allegedly Using ‘juju’ To Stop Road Construction / Barr Ejiofor Exposes Presidency Again|why They Couln't Kill NNAMDI KANU In Kenya / What Else Does Ike Ekweremadu Want? By Tony Nnamani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.