Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale (1705 Views)

Ondo: Why I Can’t Work With Gov Aiyedatiwa – Akeredolu’s Ex-Aide, Odebowale / EndSARS: Mr. President Has Spoken And He Means Every Word - Laolu Akande / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by nairavsdollars(f): 5:27pm On Apr 20
Dr. Doyin Odebowale, a former aide to the late Governor of Ondo state, Rotimi Akeredolu on Saturday says Jesus Christ is an ordinary zealot who fought for his people, the Jews.

Odebowale was responding to a post by a Facebook user, Olagun Lawrence who asked him to repent and give his life to Jesus after he made a post describing the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor Enoch Adeboye as a scammer.

He wrote “Olagun Lawrence , this narrative is very funny, and this is being charitable. Who are these “dead deities?” Who are those living? I am quite unfamiliar with a strange practice which allows a demented god or goddess to demand a healthy child in place of a sick one. If it ever happened in your village, check those elders very well. Many of them must be sick in the head too.

The attempt by you and other Pentecostal believers to adorn your faith with the celestial decree of monism in an epoch of theocracy smacks of ignorance. Christianity came as the religion of a civilisation, the Roman Civilisation, which spread across the ancient world. Many of the concepts, such as virgin birth, resurrection, the worlds of the living and the dead, purgatory and damnation are not original to Christianity. The religion took from many sources. It is delusional to imagine that the gods of the Jews will save you. Jesus died at 33 years old. I am old enough to be his father, were he to be alive today.

Reading about eternity is amusing, greatly. My belief states clearly that life is a continuun. It has no end. Jesus was an ordinary zealot who led his followers to fight for his people, the Jews. My ancestors had no connection whatsoever with that fight against local oppression. He was a Jew. He couldn’t have loved me as a black man. I have a lot of claims against him and his people. He means NOTHING to me”.
https://worldviewafrica.com/jesus-is-an-ordinary-zealot-he-means-nothing-to-me-odebowale/

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 5:39pm On Apr 20
If they born you well mention Muhammad and Arabs.... Na Christian body these cowards dey get power!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20
Seconded. Christian religion is a big fraud

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by garykoeman: 5:59pm On Apr 20
How can u father someone that died thousand of years ago, is this guy alright.

But he is right about others whichever way.
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by DevilsEqual(m): 6:06pm On Apr 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Jesus as a being is different from Christian religion

That Christians choose to rubbish their religion has nothing to do with the existence and greatness of a Jew that has been before us

17 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by CodeTemplar: 6:08pm On Apr 20
Trying to impress his father the devil I guess.
What makes a person dead or living is his or her terms with (the living) God.

4 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by illicit(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20
Jesus was a good guy...

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 6:21pm On Apr 20
grin cheesy

Next level scam

Full month salary.. Hahaha which kind of broad day light robbery be this?

17 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 6:28pm On Apr 20
DevilsEqual:

Jesus as a being is different from Christian religion

That Christians choose to rubbish their religion has nothing to do with the existence and greatness of a Jew that has been before us

Those who claimed God promised them already occupied lands upon all the unoccupied lands back then.

Did they actually hear the sound of God Abi sound of crickets?

Na when did God turn to a real estate agent wey dey share lands anyhow?

14 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by mu2sa2: 6:41pm On Apr 20
BigkokoRep:
If they born you well mention Muhammad and Arabs.... Na Christian body these cowards dey get power!
Are you the one to tell him who he should mention even if he doesn't have issue with those you are asking him to mention.
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Righteousness2(m): 6:43pm On Apr 20
JESUS means Nothing to you now according to you.
But When you cross over, JESUS CHRIST WILL Mean Everything to you, but it will be too Late.

One sure thing in life is that all of Humanity MUST believe in JESUS Christ .
Either you believe now while we have life on Earth or you believe Him on the other side when you depart this world. Unfortunately, it will be too late then. Then you will cry, repent, beg , confess and all that lamentation but it will be too late as THERE IS NO REPENTANCE IN THE GRAVE. After Death , Mercy Expires

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME for All of Humanity. Humble yourself and do the Needful.
Without JESUS CHRIST, Every Human is Heading to Hell Fire.

6 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by helinues: 6:47pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
But When you cross over, JESUS CHRIST will mean Everything to you, but it will be too Late.

Either you believe now while we have life on Earth or you believe Him on the other side when you depart this world. Unfortunately, it will be too late then.

Now is the ACCEPTABLE TIME for All of Humanity. Humble yourself and do the Needful.

Cross over to where? To Sagittarius A or Andromeda Galaxy?

We are all good food to termites after death.

You people should stop using imaginary Sky God to scare innocent people

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Rexymania(m): 7:18pm On Apr 20
Gbaam! He that has ears let him hear
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Rexymania(m): 7:19pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:
But When you cross over, JESUS CHRIST WILL Mean Everything to you, but it will be too Late.

Either you believe now while we have life on Earth or you believe Him on the other side when you depart this world. Unfortunately, it will be too late then.

Shut up your mouth

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20
Jesus is the same thing as John Frum. Both are imaginary figures
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 7:34pm On Apr 20
As his mouthpiece that you are, why do you think he has problem with Jesue Christ?

mu2sa2:
Are you the one to tell him who he should mention even if he doesn't have issue with those you are asking him to mention.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by FreeStuffsNG: 7:36pm On Apr 20
This is news to those of you who don't know High Priest. He is so strongly opinionated that it took High Priest almost for ever to get his PhD in UI.

Don't insult him abeg, he is not your mate o and if you know him, you have a dependable ally. I think he went on to study Law later I learnt. Awon ' stubborn' Aluta Egbon niyen, very very rugged cheesy I was even shocked to see him fresh-looking dapper in suit on Tv looking like the bourgeoisie class he holds in high contempt sef

17 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by jahsharon: 7:43pm On Apr 20
BigkokoRep:

Shey you want make Ogun kee him Mama and whole family ni? Have pity on his family nah.

But did you critically think about what he posted? Have you read about other Religions?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Xxxylxxxx: 8:03pm On Apr 20
Righteousness2:

Mumu! Where were your Jesus when you church bus crashed and 5 persons die? 🤡🤡🤡

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by UcheKingsley1: 8:06pm On Apr 20
That's why you're like this, whining on nL grin....

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by UcheKingsley1: 8:07pm On Apr 20
Xxxylxxxx:

You where were you? Shebi you want people to die ni grin
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Righteousness2(m): 8:09pm On Apr 20
Xxxylxxxx:

GOD of CHOSEN will save you.
Come to Owerri imo state for Day 2.

That is where things are Happening.

Venue: BESIDE ARUGO MOTOR PARK, ONITSHA ROAD, OWERRI IMO STATE.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by ManirBK: 8:40pm On Apr 20
i dey laugh with obidient sad face. nlfpmod
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Hopez456(m): 8:51pm On Apr 20
Dr Doyin that year in UI dept of Philosophy. Always hot and controversial.

Renowned lecturer before Akerodolu took him to work with him in Ondo.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by adekolaelect(m): 9:04pm On Apr 20
garykoeman:
How can u father someone that died thousand of years ago, is this guy alright.

But he is right about others whichever way.
He said if he was alive today at 33 and he said he is 73 ,he claimed to be in the place of his father if we talk of age.
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Babinski: 9:06pm On Apr 20
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

I have seen many people using skills and knowledge gained through education to defraud people, but how many times have people come out to say education is a fraud? The few who come out to make such statements are simply ignored because they are seen for the uneducated minds that they are and there is no point arguing with an uneducated mind.

If the Bible and Christianity did not recommend or prescribe the things someone is trying to do under the guise of Christianity, then the Christianity is not the the problem, it is the person. Anyone can claim to be anything. While you can be charged for a crime for calling yourself a Medical Doctor or Policeman when you are not, nobody charges you for any crime in calling yourself a Christian even when you are living contrary to the dictates of Christianity. So apportion the blame correctly where it belongs and don't showcase an uneducated mind here.

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Kelklein(m): 9:13pm On Apr 20

e get some kain books wey you read eh.. you go begin question your very existence..

The man has clearly read and misread so many books..

na im type dey open church afterwards and start preaching how he used to counter Christianity..🤔

Leave every man with their belief.. na where they know reach..
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by AcadaWriter: 9:13pm On Apr 20
Seconded. somebody religion is a big fraud
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 9:23pm On Apr 20
My dear...the thing tire me ohhh! Every dick& harry just dey catch cruise with christians & Jesus..... subtly shy away from moslems & muhammad. Only Christian fix tolerate these kind of people. Me as a Messianic Jew, if you give me one, my dear, i no dey turn the other cheek ohh. Na two i go give you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

jahsharon:

Shey you want make Ogun kee him Mama and whole family ni? Have pity on his family nah.

But did you critically think about what he posted? Have you read about other Religions?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by BigkokoRep: 9:30pm On Apr 20
Well said. Apostate Paul wrote most of New testament Epistles but didn't sell any of his letters to the Galatians, Ephesians, Corrithians, Romans etc.... It got to our Day, every one is copying Apostle Paul New testament, which they copy free, and selling it to people with strong copyright. Early church didn't sell oil, handkerchief etc....

Babinski:

I have seen many people using skills and knowledge gained through education to defraud people, but how many times have people come out to say education is a fraud? The few who come out to make such statements are simply ignored because they are seen for the uneducated minds that they are and there is no point arguing with an uneducated mind.

If the Bible and Christianity did not recommend or prescribe the things someone is trying to do under the guise of Christianity, then the Christianity is not the the problem, it is the person. Anyone can claim to be anything. While you can be charged for a crime for calling yourself a Medical Doctor or Policeman when you are not, nobody charges you for any crime in calling yourself a Christian even when you are living contrary to the dictates of Christianity. So apportion the blame correctly where it belongs and don't showcase an uneducated mind here.
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by hopefulLandlord: 9:50pm On Apr 20
BigkokoRep:
Let me understand your point. If he mentions Mohammed being an ordinary zealot and then gets beheaded by angry Muslim mob. Does that prove or disprove Mohammed being an ordinary zealot?
Re: Jesus Is An Ordinary Zealot, He Means Nothing To Me- Odebowale by Tellmeastory: 9:55pm On Apr 20

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President. / A Clash With Untrained Uba Prestige Bank Manager / China Signs $23 Billion Oil Deal (3 New Refineries) With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.