Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Does true love really exist? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does true love really exist? (1196 Views)

Does True Love Still Exist!! (my Experience) / True Love Really Exist See How Teenage Boy Flaunts His Fat Overweight Girlfriend / Wait, Does True Love Even Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does true love really exist? by nokspos: 7:12am On Nov 14, 2021
yes i have i , and this your description fits perfectly, i can say without doubt that you couldn't have typed that except you have experienced true love and i wouldn't have understood it either except that i had experienced it too grin .

If you ever experience true love before, then taking time in choosing the right partner is not really a waste of time

You know when phones can be dropped without any snooping, when calls can be received without using ok, yes , hmmmm

When the daily communication are easy flowing, grudges last less than a day

Apart from little misunderstanding, cheating is out of what to worry about

helinues:
The question is more like back and forth argument , while those who have experienced it confirmed the existence of it, those who are unfortunate think otherwise which they may be in majority.

SO according to you, does true love exists/ Have you experienced one before?

1 Like

Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 8:32am On Nov 14, 2021
nokspos:
yes i have i , and this your description fits perfectly and i can say without doubt that you can't type except you have experienced it and i wouldn't have understand it either except that i had experienced it too grin .

If you ever experience true love before, then taking time in choosing the right partner is not really a waste of time

You know when phones can be dropped without any snooping, when calls can be received without using ok, yes , hmmmm

When the daily communication are easy flowing, grudges last less than a day

Apart from little misunderstanding, cheating is out of what to worry about

The truth is,those who have really experienced real true love before are little compared to those who are yet to experience it as they are in majority hence denying the existence of it

1 Like

Re: Does true love really exist? by nokspos: 8:55am On Nov 14, 2021
yes very true , but my question is , if it was real love , why didn't it work till the end.
helinues:

The truth is,those who have really experienced real true love before are little compared to those who are yet to experience it as they are in majority hence denying the existence of it
Re: Does true love really exist? by helinues: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2021
nokspos:
yes very true , but my question is , if it was real love , why didn't it work till the end.

I think the experience should be enough. There are some circumstances/factors beyond human capability..

In life, if it's by having ideas, na everybody go dey rich
Re: Does true love really exist? by nokspos: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Does true love really exist? by Daytrader1: 11:21am On Nov 14, 2021
helinues:
The question is more like back and forth argument , while those who have experienced it confirmed the existence of it, those who are unfortunate think otherwise which they may be in majority.

SO according to you, does true love exists/ Have you experienced one before?

Yes it exists, it's unconditional
Re: Does true love really exist? by Pootle: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2021
BenedictAbajue:

Which person u fit die for 4 dis ur life?
mother menh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Better To Be Single Or To Have Girlfriend...? / Most Endowed Nigerian Lady Shaking Her Milk Factory / Northern Dating Vs Southern Dating In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.