Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84682 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by atonement12: 1:09am On Nov 14, 2021
Nicetry:
Enemy to my enemy is my friend, that is the only thing I'm seeing here.... This Peter is really a Bleep , using every available opportunity to chase clout just to pepper your twin to an extent of going close to his wife cos he is not in good terms with his wife... Kids that u didn't check on them when they gave birth to them, this is the first time u are coming in contact with Paul's twin kid since they were born and it happen when Paul is having rift with his wife..
And this Anita of wife is something else, you are having issue with your kids father and u think the best u could do to pepper him is to frolick with someone he is not in good terms
...and you don't think he may be trying to save his brother's marriage?

9 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 1:37am On Nov 14, 2021
oilmonie:
Anita is not Igbo

Anita is from Rivers State, not southwest

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 1:38am On Nov 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

Paul wife no be igbo o. Na kalabari ijaw

She isn't an igbo woman but from Rivers State

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by donteddy(m): 2:08am On Nov 14, 2021
crazygod:

If to say you get twin brother, with this your reasoning, he should watch his back. You fit stab am.

God bless you. This kind people get thinking error.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by donteddy(m): 2:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by donteddy(m): 2:14am On Nov 14, 2021
Nicetry:
Enemy to my enemy is my friend, that is the only thing I'm seeing here.... This Peter is really a Bleep , using every available opportunity to chase clout just to pepper your twin to an extent of going close to his wife cos he is not in good terms with his wife... Kids that u didn't check on them when they gave birth to them, this is the first time u are coming in contact with Paul's twin kid since they were born and it happen when Paul is having rift with his wife..
And this Anita of wife is something else, you are having issue with your kids father and u think the best u could do to pepper him is to frolick with someone he is not in good terms

This is one of most terrible reasoning I have ever read on this platform. You can't just sit and assume. You have never been part of their family. Who told you peter and Paul are enemies? Learn to be happy for people who are happy, happiness will also come your way. My advice

10 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by 2sexycom(m): 2:21am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Peter is more mature among the three brothers, Peter, Paul and Jude.

Well, he married a more matured wife, what else do you expect from him!
It is not the wife that made him mature. Peter has alwasy behaved like an older man. You think it is everyday you see a broke Nigeria man want to date a classy chic like Lola, let alone marry her? It takes a HUGE kind of maturity to even summon the courage to ask such a lady out.

That is HUGE because 90% of Nigeria men don't have confidence without money... and that is why Lola agreed to date him and eventually married him.

Unknow to Nigerian men who like to use money to boost their inferiority complex, women are moved by your boldness and confidence than your money.

14 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by purples25(f): 2:23am On Nov 14, 2021
Positive thoughts people!

If he abandons the children, wahala. Now he is taking them out, being nice to them, that one is still a problem. Omo, stop negative thoughts o. How can there be peace when people are out here making bad conclusions to every move he makes. Its not by force to be painted black.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Elvisod: 2:29am On Nov 14, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-qMCMDLFbs&t=27s

Don't miss out on massive wakanda inu gains
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by AyelalaOo(m): 2:59am On Nov 14, 2021
Orogami:
Eye service is all I see
what else would you see if not what your mind controls you to see and your mentality has been programmed for.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by VEHINTOLAR: 3:22am On Nov 14, 2021
The difference in Peter's life is Lola ! That woman is a great blessing to him.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by ehinorlive: 4:23am On Nov 14, 2021
thank God
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by cooljude(m): 4:39am On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married an Igbo woman, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in your anus and let us hear word.

Paul's wife is Kalabari from Rivers State
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Ogbanga0913: 4:40am On Nov 14, 2021
Let love be
My twin libel and did all manners of things against me but at the beginning of the reconciliation it was very difficult and painful for me to accept; today we are better and best.
I feel pain over their rancor,l pray for everlasting peace and love. It's more strengthen,great and funs when twins are together than separate.
#1_love.�

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by lagabush(m): 4:50am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

Na you go tell him who marry. Sey na ur papa get girlfriend for u. U be mumu

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 4:55am On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.
He didn't post it.
He has no control over who posted it.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by ikorodureporta: 5:27am On Nov 14, 2021
grin cheesy
Na to marry her remain..

Mr P, stop riding on yr brother's beef..
Even Jude fit pull trigger on you for behaving like you're the saint..

Ikorodureporta warned you!
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 5:43am On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Why are you Igbos so blind to the fact that Jude is the one causing problems in that family?

You hate Peter because he married a Yoruba woman.

Your Paul that married an Igbo woman, where has that taken him today? His home is broken.

You guys should stuff your blind tribal bigotry in
your anus and let us hear word.

Shut up your dirty mouth
There are igbo’s who are supporting Peter and Lola
Everything na tribe for una...
Keep qiute
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Malory: 5:44am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.
Comment of the week
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Godbless3(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

If she have tell her not to record it, would it still stop her from recording it?
The bible have been telling you to stop a sinful life, fornication etc, your elders and experience have put their voice too.
Have you stop or have it force you to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 5:46am On Nov 14, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Peter is just a busy body person. And Nigerians too quick to judge sad

Where you dey when they sang busybody body 1&2
He doesn’t need your permission to take his brother’s children out

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by deltateam: 5:52am On Nov 14, 2021
Aufbauh:
Mr.P is innocently bonding with his nephews and nieces while Paul's wife is taking advantage of the event to send a message. ' What you cannot do your supposedly brother enemy is doing it.

You people have come again. Who told you Rudeboy doesn't take his children out or doesn't get gifts for them?

Abi na who post pass for social media love pass?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 5:53am On Nov 14, 2021
Sermwell:

With due respect you aren't smart if you can't see through what peter is doing!

You’re smart because the little voice in your head is telling you he’s taking advantage... kudos smarty pants

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Tundex911: 5:54am On Nov 14, 2021
Gbogbo won ti ya weyrey
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by abeliver: 6:01am On Nov 14, 2021
Peter no do am o...
fear women...the next thing we go hear stuff like "husband snatcher"
women fighting women
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by TWOWAYMIRROR: 6:07am On Nov 14, 2021
PETER AND PAUL are now following each other on INSTAGRAM!.. PRAAAAIIIIISSSSSSSEEEEEE THE RODỤ!!!!!!!

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Munzy14(m): 6:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Whatever issue you had with a brother, shouldn't affect the kids involved..

Putting everything on gram, appears like a hustle for cheap points.

Must everything be on social media undecided

Paul seems to be the bad guy here....Fall out with bro, wife soon he will fall out with Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Badonasty(m): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2021
I still don’t know why people have to record everything....different strokes for different folks sha
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by blackmantis: 6:23am On Nov 14, 2021
You guys are just overhyping everything.. Do you know if it's Paul that sent Peter to speak to his wife.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by eyinjuege: 6:27am On Nov 14, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
dysfunctional family.... peter just dey chase clout... all for the gram... to score points for being a better brother and family member....

nonsense n rubbish

The video was taken and posted by Paul's wife. Peter never made mention of this video, nor posted it on his page. If Anita hadn't posted it, nobody would have known
He can't ask Anita not to take videos of him, when he's not doing anything bad. And people like to keep video records of family moments like these especially in a strange land, so you can't ask Anita not to take a video either.
Anita could have decided not to post this especially considering the bad blood between the brothers, but she did.
She is no longer with Paul and she will do as she pleases as a grown adult.
She doesn't care about their beef.
If Paul wants to continue fighting his brother, that's his business. She likes Peter and sees him as a good uncle to her children, considering the other uncles are probably not reliable anyway. She doesn't support their beef either and she is still close to Peter's wife whom Paul detests.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.