Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,838 members, 7,828,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) (84699 Views)

Basketmouth Spends N58k On Haircut In The US (Video) / Celebrity News: (photos) Rudeboy Kids Are So Adorable, See Photos / Daddy Duties: Paul Okoye Takes His Twins, Son For A Stroll In Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by assent: 9:34am On Nov 14, 2021
Alohaa:

Omooooo hahahahahahaha this is now a biafra thing
It’s no longer about igbo
Very funny...
I asked for one comment, you still no provide
Psquare family issue is now a bone of contention for igbo people’s problems...
No be ment?
Na you drag yoruba and igbo inside Psquare family matter

Lolz. I will mention you when one of your blodas start repeating the rubbish.

And didn't Kanu say Calabar is part of Biafra? And didn't IPOB even say Igbos are also in Calabar?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by ursullalinda(f): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.

U are blessed with wisdom

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Alohaa: 9:47am On Nov 14, 2021
assent:

Lolz. I will mention you when one of your blodas start repeating the rubbish.

And didn't Kanu say Calabar is part of Biafra? And didn't IPOB even say Igbos are also in Calabar?
Omoooo
Seems to me like you have a personal issue with igbo people
You don even involve Kanu for Psquare family matter ����
Who next are you involving?
Azikiwe or even osadebe
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 14, 2021
lomprico:

people whey don start dey follow eachother back for Instagram.

they have settled their differences, they are just dishing it out bit by bit.

Oh... I see.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by cayorday89(m): 10:06am On Nov 14, 2021
floss:
Let's put our differences aside as fans....he is doing the right thing whether for clout sake or not...they don't see things the way fans do...
This issue between Paul and his wife Anita might actually be what will bring back Psquare.
Women scattered Psquare, let women bring them back together.
I quite agree with what you said except for your last statement, how sure are you the women are the reason for their rift?
In all I don't agree with them sharing whatever he does to his brother's family, more like he is trying too hard to prove he is the good person, but who am I to tell him what to do with his and their lives.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LutanFyah: 10:07am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Only small ugly minds come to nairaland to litter it with the word “simp”
Only SIMPle men and post wall evening newspapers have problems with that but they can't do anything about it.

They can only cuss and fuss but they can't do anything about it.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:09am On Nov 14, 2021
[s]
LutanFyah:
Only SIMPle men and post wall evening newspapers have problems with that but they can't do anything about it.

They can only cuss and fuss but they can't do anything about it.
[/s]More like a toddler blabbering

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LutanFyah: 10:11am On Nov 14, 2021
vickydevoka:

So na u get sense pass all de oyibos way de marry older lady abi. Starting from fabrigas, Gerald pique, Ramos n ozil. Oyibo de prefer older lady bcus of marriage sustainability n maturity
Are you SIMPly suggesting that younger and fresher women cannot sustain their marriage.

#SIMPanze on steroids!
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by seanjy4konji: 10:13am On Nov 14, 2021
Scoriing useless points
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LutanFyah: 10:15am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[b][/b]More like a toddler blabbering

To be an evening newspaper is very heartbreaking,especially when you've been "read" by every Okoro,Musa and Bayo.

I only pity SIMPle men who marry cum dump thinking they got a wife.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Realhommie(m): 10:19am On Nov 14, 2021
Vinnie2000:

SHUT UP!
You and Other Sentimental Punks!!..Always Hating on Peter for Nothing! sad
Peter visited and Probably the Kids said 'Uncle Peter, Uncle Peter, Please let's go on a Outing'..
U expect him to Say No to Dem?

Dat's Why in Life, We should be mindful of Quarelling with Pple! because Situations like dis Might Arise!
Paul is Now in a Deep Fix/Quagmire! embarassed sad
Peter may not be taking advantage of the whole situation.... But we can both agree that Paul's wife is petty otherwise what's her aim of capturing and posting this? Simply to taunt/get at Paul her estranged hubby.

So unreasonable of her.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2021
LutanFyah:

To be an evening newspaper is very heartbreaking,especially when you've been "read" by every Okoro,Musa and Bayo.

I only pity SIMPle men who marry cum dump thinking they got a wife.
Check my dp to see my marital status.

I understand you aren’t financially and mentally buoyant enough to have a gf, let alone a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by UwaMmebii(m): 10:23am On Nov 14, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
dysfunctional family.... peter just dey chase clout... all for the gram... to score points for being a better brother and family member....

nonsense n rubbish

Paul might be there as well, there's no way Peter will visit them without his knowledge. I read somewhere that this dudes might come back 2022
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Laurene: 10:47am On Nov 14, 2021
tolexy007:

thier is noting like eye service in showing ur Twin brother kids love, it is just because ur hatred towards Peter for marrying a yoruba girl that is why u people cannot see anything good in whatever he do. even Paul that owns the kids is not shouting eye service, but u in ur Cave is crying eye service.
mumu boy like you. Stop being a bigot. Even Paul married an ijaw girl, oops! your tribal card didn't work.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by ayenale1(m): 11:41am On Nov 14, 2021
If na poor yoruba family...those children don enter one chance...their parents will be the hell out of their heads...i trust ijebu people juju go don dey work by now...
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LutanFyah: 11:47am On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Check my dp to see my marital status.

I understand you aren’t financially and mentally buoyant enough to have a gf, let alone a wife.
Lols, the gloves are coming off gradually and I like that.

Your fragile (perhaps,non existent) self esteem is pricked, you had to grapple on straws by pointing me to some phantom "marital status ".

We have lots of "financial and mentally buoyant " SIMPanzes who are ready to wife evening newspapers, so no surprises. Peter did it, some other bluepill excuse of a man can do it.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2021
LutanFyah:
Lols, the gloves are coming off gradually and I like that.

Your fragile (perhaps,non existent) self esteem is pricked, you had to grapple on straws by pointing me to some phantom "marital status ".

We have lots of "financial and mentally buoyant " SIMPanzes who are ready to wife evening newspapers, so no surprises. Peter did it, some other bluepill excuse of a man can do it.
Thank God they are leaving a happy married life.

Work hard to be financially independent and pray to be mentally stable to get a woman

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by LutanFyah: 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Thank God they are leaving a happy married life.

Work hard to be financially independent and pray to be mentally stable to get a woman
Don't be a coward, don't soft pedal on your approach and choice of words,continue with the trajectory.

Besides, check your use of grammar cos your spellings are becoming stvpid. Also check your punctuation skills cos you seem to be pedestrian about it.

Don't worry about my finances and prayers to get a woman, worry about your fragile ego that can be thawed in minutes.

Evening newspapers are the scum left for SIMPle men to clean up.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by seyz91(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2021
yea your take is right cuz Paul might take this up with her and get angry more on wht she allowed his kids go on shopping with peter

some women sha
Arkmanbuddy:
I think Peter is taking this whole birthday stuff too far. He's riding on the beef between the couple and people's opinion to score some cheap points against his brother. He should have told Anita to not record the moment so as not to widen the rift or cause any more emotional harm to his brother.

My take though.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Amotolongbo(f): 12:16pm On Nov 14, 2021
LutanFyah:

Don't be a coward, don't soft pedal on your approach and choice of words,continue with the trajectory.

Besides, check your use of grammar cos your spellings are becoming stvpid. Also check your punctuation skills cos you seem to be pedestrian about it.

Don't worry about my finances and prayers to get a woman, worry about your fragile ego that can be thawed in minutes.

Evening newspapers are the scum left for SIMPle men to clean up.
These still haven’t liberated you from being so financially incapacitated and mentally stable to get a woman.

Deal with that first.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Raph82(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
mightyhaze:
Eye service cheesy
Forget eye service or nose service, the right thing should be done, which is family first. By the way, how did he do eye service? The clip was recorded & posted by paul's wife. Before, I was thinking Peter was the immature guy by fighting with the entire Paul's family, but this has proven me wrong, this shows he's always had a good relationship with Paul's wife & his children all along. Paul and their elder brother Jude are the dickhead.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Raph82(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
Laurene:
I think this is all eye service from Peter, trying to hurt his brother emotionally. Where was he all the while Paul and his wife were together?
U can't expect him to be coming online to tell the world every time he calls to say hi to his brother's wife and ask about the children, if they have not been communicating all these while, it won't be easy for him to pay them the visit. Besides, that clip was taken and posted by Paul's wife, it did not show up on his social media platforms. If the wife did not post it, nobody would know he visited them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Laurene: 12:56pm On Nov 14, 2021
Raph82:
U can't expect him to be coming online to tell the world every time he calls to say hi to his brother's wife and ask about the children, if they have not been communicating all these while, it won't be easy for him to pay them the visit. Besides, that clip was taken and posted by Paul's wife, it did not show up on his social media platforms. If the wife did not post it, nobody would know he visited them.
How did you know he has visited them when he wasn't in talking terms with Paul and why did Paul's wife decide to post it now he's not in good terms with the husband? Answer these questions honestly.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Saintmary(f): 1:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since they can't make good music anymore, they want to emotional hurt, break and villainize the successful one and score cheap goals from this.

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.

Only a devil tries to scatter a peaceful home

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by seunfape(m): 1:37pm On Nov 14, 2021
Rude boy is not ready to keep family and he does not want his twin bro to do same.. This guy is a devil.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by oshonwambada: 1:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

My take though.
exactly
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by Raph82(m): 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2021
Laurene:
How did you know he has visited them when he wasn't in talking terms with Paul I was explanatory enough, I did not say Peter had visited his brother's family before now, that can't be possible when there is squabble between them, and it hasn't been settled. I was only trying to let u know that even if Peter did not go there physically to greet them before the divorce, he must have been keeping in touch with the wife probably on phone to ask after the children, because for him to pay them visit now shows he's in good term with Paul's wife and his children all the while, and he won't be telling everybody if he's on a right page with the wife. and why did Paul's wife decide to post it now he's not in good terms with the husband? Answer these questions honestly Probably to get back at her husband Paul, who has not for once felt remorseful about what he's done wrong. Had it been Peter was the one that posted the video now, one may think in that line of thought, but it was Paul's wife who recorded and posted it. After all Peter can't stop the woman from covering him and the children together while they went for shopping, everyone would want to do that in a foreign land. He never could have thought the wife would post the video.
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by abbeyfel: 2:05pm On Nov 14, 2021
Arkmanbuddy:

My take though.
Na you carry the matter for head like this. So you expect him not to be able to show love to his nieces because of one "beef" with their dad? Grow up abeg angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by abbeyfel: 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2021
Mercychen:
The brother will not like this.

Are you sure of this?
Re: Peter Okoye Takes His Twin Brother, Rudeboy's Kids Shopping In The US (video) by abbeyfel: 2:12pm On Nov 14, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Since they can't make good music anymore, they want to emotional hurt, break and villainize the successful one and score cheap goals from this.

What is the intent of posting this charade online?
Asides wanting to be seen as pro-family, I can't fathom any logical rationalization of it.

I'd love to believe this, but not until he obeys his family's wish and turn his back on the lady who has not only separated brothers but has also deprived you and I of having that Psquare we all had to love.
You people are the real problem. Na your life? What is the crime in giving his family a nice time? Abi you forget say they are also is children?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Shares Beautiful Swimsuit Pictures / Bollywood Female Celebrities Photos (Pics) / Tiwa Savage Does The #BroomChallenge. Celebrities React (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.